Liquid Media Group Ltd. (YVR): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
YVR POWR Grades
- YVR scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 33.99% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for YVR is in Value, which has been heading up over the past 31 weeks.
- YVR's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 0.09% of US stocks).
YVR Stock Summary
- Liquid Media Group Ltd's market capitalization of $18,488,466 is ahead of only 3.02% of US-listed equities.
- YVR's price/sales ratio is 492.33; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 98.6% of US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that YVR's revenue has grown -88.28% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of merely 1.86% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Liquid Media Group Ltd are WATT, DCTH, DRIO, AYRO, and PI.
- YVR's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Liquid Media Group Ltd's official web site, go to www.LiquidMediaGroup.co.
YVR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
YVR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.74||52-week high||$7.50|
|Prev. close||$1.79||52-week low||$1.31|
|Day high||$1.83||Avg. volume||6,710,176|
|50-day MA||$1.82||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$2.06||Market Cap||19.41M|
Liquid Media Group Ltd. (YVR) Company Bio
Liquid Media Group Ltd. is a media and entertainment company, which engages in connecting mature production companies into a vertically integrated global studio, producing content for all platforms including film, TV, gaming and virtual reality.
YVR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
YVR Latest Social Stream
View Full YVR Social Stream
Latest YVR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Liquid Media Group Ltd that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate YVR as an investment opportunity.
VANCOUVER, British Columbia, July 29, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- In a recent run of media interviews and appearances, Ronald Thomson, CEO of Liquid Media Group Ltd. (the “Company,” “Liquid Media” or “Liquid”) (Nasdaq: YVR), discussed the Company’s aggressive acquisition goals and how its partnership with dotstudioPRO opens the distribution door to more than 815-million viewers worldwide via over-the-top (OTT) media platforms like Amazon Prime, Roku, Tubi and more. In lead up to the 2021 Toronto In
TD Holdings (GLG) stock is rising higher on Friday after announcing plans to acquire two companies that will expand its scope of business.
We're about halfway through trading today and that means it's time for a market update.
Liquid Media (YVR) stock is taking a beating on Friday despite a lack of news concerning the content creator assistance company.
It's been a busy week of trading but it's almost over.
YVR Price Returns