Liquid Media Group Ltd. (YVR): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
YVR POWR Grades
- YVR scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 45.72% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for YVR is in Value, which has been heading up over the past 199 days.
- YVR ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 0th percentile.
YVR Stock Summary
- YVR has a market capitalization of $22,186,159 -- more than approximately only 4.74% of US stocks.
- With a price/sales ratio of 590.8, Liquid Media Group Ltd has a higher such ratio than 98.63% of stocks in our set.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Liquid Media Group Ltd comes in at -88.28%, a number that bests only 1.5% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Liquid Media Group Ltd, a group of peers worth examining would be WATT, SOLO, ATEX, MKGI, and RETA.
- Visit YVR's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.LiquidMediaGroup.co.
YVR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
YVR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$2.04||52-week high||$7.50|
|Prev. close||$2.21||52-week low||$1.27|
|Day high||$2.23||Avg. volume||7,995,146|
|50-day MA||$2.87||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$2.00||Market Cap||22.76M|
Liquid Media Group Ltd. (YVR) Company Bio
Liquid Media Group Ltd. is a media and entertainment company, which engages in connecting mature production companies into a vertically integrated global studio, producing content for all platforms including film, TV, gaming and virtual reality.
YVR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
YVR Latest Social Stream
View Full YVR Social Stream
Latest YVR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Liquid Media Group Ltd that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate YVR as an investment opportunity.
Business solutions company, Liquid Media Group Ltd (NASDAQ: YVR ), announced … Full story available on Benzinga.com
VANCOUVER, British Columbia, April 27, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Liquid Media Group Ltd. (NASDAQ: YVR) (the "Company" or "Liquid") is pleased to announce that Mr. Andy Wilson has joined Liquid as the chief financial officer of the Company. Andy Wilson brings substantial expertise in providing senior strategy development and implementation with extensive experience in finance, investment banking, mergers & acquisitions, corporate governance and operating management. Andy has significant experience and expertise helping organizations adapt quickly to financial, operational and external market/operating environment challenges, including proven turnaround results. Andy’s experience focusses specifically on the entertainment industry, in both content and technology. Mr. Wilson will replace th...
NFTs have gained lots of attention during 2021.
MyMD Pharmaceuticals (MYMD) stock is among the biggest movers today with shares soaring just one day after the company's IPO.
Investors looking for the top payment stocks to invest in might want to check out PayPal (PYPL) and Square (SQ) before the gains begin.
YVR Price Returns