Liquid Media Group Ltd. (YVR): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
YVR POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where YVR ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 86.41% of US stocks.
- YVR's strongest trending metric is Sentiment; it's been moving up over the last 125 days.
- YVR's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 0.65% of US stocks).
YVR Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $7,830,409, Liquid Media Group Ltd has a greater market value than only 0.5% of US stocks.
- With a price/sales ratio of 208.52, Liquid Media Group Ltd has a higher such ratio than 98.63% of stocks in our set.
- As for revenue growth, note that YVR's revenue has grown -88.28% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of only 1.16% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to YVR, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are TOMZ, DSP, GP, APPH, and LEU.
- Visit YVR's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.LiquidMediaGroup.co.
YVR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
YVR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$0.41||52-week high||$2.27|
|Prev. close||$0.42||52-week low||$0.33|
|Day high||$0.43||Avg. volume||362,048|
|50-day MA||$0.41||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$0.80||Market Cap||7.79M|
Liquid Media Group Ltd. (YVR) Company Bio
Liquid Media Group Ltd. is a media and entertainment company, which engages in connecting mature production companies into a vertically integrated global studio, producing content for all platforms including film, TV, gaming and virtual reality.
Most Popular Stories View All
YVR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
YVR Latest Social Stream
View Full YVR Social Stream
Latest YVR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Liquid Media Group Ltd that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate YVR as an investment opportunity.
VANCOUVER, British Columbia, Feb. 11, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Liquid Media Group Ltd. (“the Company,” “Liquid Media” or “Liquid”) (Nasdaq: YVR) today announced that further to its press release dated August 4, 2021, it has executed a definitive agreement to acquire Digital Cinema United Holdings Ltd. (“DCU”), which provides content supply chain technology and services supporting independent intellectual property (IP) owners, producers, sales agents, alternative content distributors, downstream
LOS ANGELES, Jan. 26, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Liquid Media Group Ltd. (“the Company,” “Liquid Media” or “Liquid”) (Nasdaq: YVR) is pleased to announce the engagement of North Equities Corp. (“North Equities”), a Toronto based marketing firm, to facilitate increased social media growth and investor engagement on behalf of the Company. The Company has agreed to compensate North Equities fifty thousand dollars (plus GST) for services provided over a 3 month term, starting January 20, 2022, renewab
LOS ANGELES, Jan. 21, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Liquid Media Group (“the Company,” “Liquid Media” or “Liquid”) (Nasdaq: YVR) is proud to present iNDIEFLIX’s original documentary ANGST, with one of the first-ever screenings hosted exclusively on the blockchain for ten days starting at noon PT today, the 21st of January (https://live.eluv.io/indieflix). Designed to raise awareness and open up the conversation around anxiety, this streaming event will benefit notable mental health advocacy organizat
NFT stocks continue to be a hot topic among investors looking to jump into the non-fungible token trend and we're helping with a 2022 list!
Includes Film Streaming Hosted on the Eluvio Content Fabric with Community NFTsIn a release issued under the same headline earlier today by Liquid Media Group Ltd. (the “Company,” “Liquid Media” or “Liquid”) (Nasdaq: YVR), please note that the dateline of the release should be VANCOUVER, British Columbia, not VANCOUVER, British Columba as previously stated. The corrected release follows: VANCOUVER, British Columbia, Jan. 05, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Liquid Media Group Ltd. (the “Company,” “Liqui
YVR Price Returns