Ziff Davis Inc. (ZD): Price and Financial Metrics
ZD Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$64.55||52-week high||$94.58|
|Prev. close||$64.85||52-week low||$57.97|
|Day high||$64.78||Avg. volume||308,932|
|50-day MA||$62.89||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$68.91||Market Cap||2.97B|
ZD Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ZD POWR Grades
- ZD scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 85.05% of US stocks.
- ZD's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving down over the last 177 days.
- ZD's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 36.99% of US stocks).
ZD Stock Summary
- ZD's current price/earnings ratio is 61.33, which is higher than 90.61% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- Over the past twelve months, ZD has reported earnings growth of -73.52%, putting it ahead of merely 19.12% of US stocks in our set.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for ZIFF DAVIS INC comes in at 20.3%, a number that bests 76.07% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to ZIFF DAVIS INC, a group of peers worth examining would be MLKN, LXFR, CCF, OFLX, and EPC.
- Visit ZD's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.ziffdavis.com.
ZD Valuation Summary
- ZD's price/sales ratio is 2; this is 53.85% higher than that of the median Communication Services stock.
- ZD's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 6.6 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ZD.
ZD Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 14.23%.
- Its year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 88.66%.
- The 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 146.36%.
The table below shows ZD's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ZD's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ZD has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 77.39% of graded US stocks.
- ZD's asset turnover comes in at 0.459 -- ranking 22nd of 64 Communication stocks.
- GOGO, AMCX, and BBGI are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with ZD.
The table below shows ZD's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Ziff Davis Inc. (ZD) Company Bio
Ziff Davis, Inc. is an Internet information and services company, which engages in the digital media and cloud services business. The firm operates through the following segments: Fax and Martech; Voice, Backup, Security, and Consumer Privacy and Protection; and Digital Media. The company was founded by Jaye Muller and John F. Rieley in December 1995 and is headquartered in Los Angeles, CA.
ZD Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ZD Latest Social Stream
View Full ZD Social Stream
Latest ZD News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ZIFF DAVIS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ZD as an investment opportunity.
NEW YORK, November 16, 2023--Ziff Davis, Inc. (NASDAQ: ZD), today announced the appointment of Kirk McDonald to its Board of Directors, effective November 15, 2023. McDonald is a highly accomplished executive with extensive experience and a career spanning more than three decades in media, technology, and advertising.
Ziff Davis, Inc. ( NASDAQ:ZD ), might not be a large cap stock, but it received a lot of attention from a substantial...
Challenges Reflected in Net Loss and Lowered Adjusted EBITDA Amidst Positive Digital Media Segment Growth
NEW YORK, November 08, 2023--Ziff Davis, Inc. (NASDAQ: ZD) today reported unaudited financial results for the third quarter ended September 30, 2023.
Beat the Holiday Hustle: RetailMeNot's Annual Holiday, Cash Back Day, Now Offering 72-hours Of Exclusive Deals and Cash Back From Over 1,000 Retailers
Today, RetailMeNot, a Ziff Davis company, is thrilled to kick off its most awaited retail holiday of the year, Cash Back Day. This year, RetailMeNot has extended its annual event to a full three days of savings, bringing even more excitement and opportunity for deals than ever before. Today through November 4th at 11:59pm PT, shoppers can earn money back at hundreds of retailers.
ZD Price Returns