Ziff Davis Inc. (ZD): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ZD POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where ZD ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 88.39% of US stocks.
- ZD's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving up over the last 177 days.
- ZD's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 9.96% of US stocks).
ZD Stock Summary
- With a price/earnings ratio of 55.75, ZIFF DAVIS INC P/E ratio is greater than that of about 90.14% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -14.72%, ZIFF DAVIS INC's debt growth rate surpasses merely 18.54% of about US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, ZIFF DAVIS INC is reporting a growth rate of -71.95%; that's higher than merely 18.63% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to ZIFF DAVIS INC, a group of peers worth examining would be CYAN, NTWK, AVNS, NVT, and DGLY.
- ZD's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit ZIFF DAVIS INC's official web site, go to www.j2global.com.
ZD Valuation Summary
- ZD's EV/EBIT ratio is 25.2; this is 31.94% higher than that of the median Technology stock.
- ZD's price/sales ratio has moved down 4.9 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ZD.
ZD Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 14.23%.
- Its year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 88.66%.
- The 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 146.36%.
The table below shows ZD's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ZD's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ZD has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 77.39% of graded US stocks.
- ZD's asset turnover comes in at 0.459 -- ranking 22nd of 64 Communication stocks.
- GOGO, AMCX, and BBGI are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with ZD.
The table below shows ZD's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
ZD Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of ZD, see our ZD price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$176.30||Average Broker Recommendation||1.39 (Strong Buy)|
ZD Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ZD Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$75.35||52-week high||$103.58|
|Prev. close||$75.82||52-week low||$66.85|
|Day high||$75.38||Avg. volume||309,373|
|50-day MA||$82.28||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$79.91||Market Cap||3.56B|
Ziff Davis Inc. (ZD) Company Bio
Ziff Davis, Inc. is an Internet information and services company, which engages in the digital media and cloud services business. The firm operates through the following segments: Fax and Martech; Voice, Backup, Security, and Consumer Privacy and Protection; and Digital Media. The company was founded by Jaye Muller and John F. Rieley in December 1995 and is headquartered in Los Angeles, CA.
Most Popular Stories View All
ZD Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ZD Latest Social Stream
View Full ZD Social Stream
Latest ZD News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ZIFF DAVIS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ZD as an investment opportunity.
Castle Connolly Releases 2023 Exceptional Women in Medicine
Castle Connolly today announced the release of the 2023 Exceptional Women in Medicine. This list recognizes female Castle Connolly Top Doctors across the United States who have demonstrated outstanding leadership, expertise and dedication in their respective fields.
Here’s Why Ziff Davis (ZD) Outperformed in Q4
Meridian Funds, managed by ArrowMark Partners, released its “Meridian Growth Fund” fourth quarter 2022 investor letter. A copy of the same can be downloaded here. In the fourth quarter, the fund returned 4.69% (net) compared to a 4.72% return for the Russell 2500 Growth Index. Positive factors during the quarter helped the fund’s performance. An emphasis […]
Just in Time for Spring Vacations, RetailMeNot is Hiring a Chief Spring Breaker: Get Paid to Travel the World
Today, RetailMeNot, a Ziff Davis subsidiary, kicks off its Spring Savecation. Now through 11:59pm PT on March 14th, shoppers can find steep savings of up to 60% off on every purchase needed for upcoming travel from deals on hotels, flights and transportation to luggage, fashion, accessories, and more.
RetailMeNot Announces Upcoming Spring Savecation Travel Shopping Event
Today, RetailMeNot, a Ziff Davis business, announces the introduction of its new "Spring Savecation" shopping event, offering shoppers the chance to score huge savings on every purchase needed for upcoming travel. With the majority of Americans planning to escape to a tropical paradise or mountain adventure in the coming months, RetailMeNot is here to help consumers find the best deals, offers and cash back rewards for their spring and summer getaways.
Ziff Davis Reports Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2022 Financial Results and Provides 2023 Guidance
NEW YORK, February 15, 2023--Ziff Davis, Inc. (NASDAQ: ZD) today reported unaudited financial results for the fourth quarter and year ended December 31, 2022.
ZD Price Returns
Loading social stream, please wait...