Ziff Davis Inc. (ZD): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ZD POWR Grades
- ZD scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 90.33% of US stocks.
- ZD's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- ZD's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 9.1% of US stocks).
ZD Stock Summary
- ZD's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 118.98 -- higher than 81.64% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -40.94%, ZIFF DAVIS INC's debt growth rate surpasses merely 7.34% of about US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for ZIFF DAVIS INC comes in at -34.54%, a number that bests merely 5.61% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to ZIFF DAVIS INC, a group of peers worth examining would be NVT, GOLF, SWBI, AVNS, and TAYD.
- ZD's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit ZIFF DAVIS INC's official web site, go to www.j2global.com.
ZD Valuation Summary
- ZD's price/sales ratio is 3.6; this is 38.46% higher than that of the median Technology stock.
- ZD's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 17.5 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ZD.
ZD Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 40.84%.
- Its year over year price growth rate is now at -33.54%.
- The 2 year revenue growth rate now stands at -5.05%.
The table below shows ZD's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ZD's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ZD has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 77.39% of graded US stocks.
- ZD's asset turnover comes in at 0.459 -- ranking 22nd of 64 Communication stocks.
- GOGO, AMCX, and BBGI are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with ZD.
The table below shows ZD's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
ZD Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ZD Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$89.87||52-week high||$115.84|
|Prev. close||$89.85||52-week low||$66.85|
|Day high||$90.23||Avg. volume||347,574|
|50-day MA||$76.68||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$83.61||Market Cap||4.24B|
Ziff Davis Inc. (ZD) Company Bio
Ziff Davis, Inc. is an Internet information and services company, which engages in the digital media and cloud services business. The firm operates through the following segments: Fax and Martech; Voice, Backup, Security, and Consumer Privacy and Protection; and Digital Media. The company was founded by Jaye Muller and John F. Rieley in December 1995 and is headquartered in Los Angeles, CA.
Most Popular Stories View All
ZD Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ZD Latest Social Stream
View Full ZD Social Stream
Latest ZD News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ZIFF DAVIS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ZD as an investment opportunity.
Ziff Davis, Inc. (NASDAQ:NASDAQ:ZD) Q3 2022 Earnings Conference Call November 9, 2022 08:30 a.m.
The following slide deck was published by Ziff Davis, Inc.
NEW YORK--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Ziff Davis, Inc. (NASDAQ: ZD) today reported unaudited financial results for the third quarter ended September 30, 2022.
Ziff Davis (NASDAQ: ZD ) is set to give its latest quarterly earnings report on Tuesday, 2022-11-08. Here''s what investors need to know before the announcement. Analysts estimate that Ziff Davis will report an earnings per share (EPS) of $1.53. Ziff Davis bulls will hope to hear the company to announce they''ve not only beaten that estimate, but also to provide … Full story available on Benzinga.com
Shop Now: RetailMeNot's Annual Holiday, Cash Back Day, Has Exclusive Offers From Over 2,500 Top Retailers
Today, RetailMeNot, a Ziff Davis company, marks the start of RetailMeNot's fourth annual Cash Back Day event. The 48-hour savings event begins today and runs through 11:59 pm PT on November 4th. This year, over 2,500 retailers are participating with offers of up to 20% Cash Back at fan-favorite brands, featuring the highest amount of brand partners for the event yet.
ZD Price Returns