Ermenegildo Zegna N.V. (ZGN): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ZGN POWR Grades
- ZGN scores best on the Stability dimension, with a Stability rank ahead of 78.44% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for ZGN is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 177 days.
- ZGN's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 24.84% of US stocks).
ZGN Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of ERMENEGILDO ZEGNA NV's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 0.51% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 1,409,783%, ERMENEGILDO ZEGNA NV's debt growth rate surpasses 100% of about US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, ZGN is more volatile than just 2.62% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to ERMENEGILDO ZEGNA NV are GGR, CZOO, ANGH, BROG, and QUBT.
- To dig deeper into the stock's financial statements, go to ZGN's page on browse-edgar?action=getcompany&CIK=0001877787.
ZGN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ZGN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$12.07||52-week high||$12.25|
|Prev. close||$12.22||52-week low||$8.89|
|Day high||$12.25||Avg. volume||232,052|
|50-day MA||$10.94||Dividend yield||0.74%|
|200-day MA||$10.66||Market Cap||607.28M|
Ermenegildo Zegna N.V. (ZGN) Company Bio
Ermenegildo Zegna N.V. designs, manufactures, exports, and retails apparel for men. It offers coats and jackets, suits, blazers, overshirts, shirts, knitwear, polo and t-shirts, pants, joggers, jeans, activewear, sweatshirts, loungewear, and underwear and socks; sneakers, boots, loafers, and lace ups. The company also provides accessories that include bags and luggage, wallets and cardholders, belts, ties and pocket squares, bow ties and suspenders, cufflinks and jewels, fragrances, hats and gloves, scarves and foulards, sunglasses, and other accessories. It serves customers through its own and other retail stores, as well as online in Africa, North America, South America, the Asia Pacific, and Europe. The company was founded in 1910 and is based in Trivero, Italy. Ermenegildo Zegna Holditalia S.p.A. operates as a subsidiary of Monterubello Societa' Semplice.
Most Popular Stories View All
ZGN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ZGN Latest Social Stream
View Full ZGN Social Stream
Latest ZGN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ERMENEGILDO ZEGNA NV that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ZGN as an investment opportunity.
Ermenegildo Zegna Group to Enter a Long-Term License for Tom Ford Fashion With the Estée Lauder Companies
MILAN, November 15, 2022--Ermenegildo Zegna Group to enter a long-term license for TOM FORD fashion with the Estée Lauder Companies.
MILAN, October 27, 2022--Ermenegildo Zegna N.V. (NYSE:ZGN) ("Zegna Group," "the Group," or "the Company"), owner of the Zegna and Thom Browne brands, today announced unaudited revenues of €357 million for the Third Quarter of 2022, an increase of 27.5% year-over-year. The Group’s revenues reached €1.09 billion for the first nine months of the year, up 22.9% from the first nine months of 2021.
MILAN, October 11, 2022--Ermenegildo Zegna N.V. (NYSE: ZGN) ("Zegna Group" or "the Company") today announced that it will publish its revenues for the third quarter of 2022 on Thursday, October 27, 2022, at approximately 6:00 a.m. EST (12:00 p.m. CET). On the same day, at 8:00 a.m. ET (2:00 p.m. CET), the Company will host a webcast and conference call to discuss the announced revenues, as well as trends and guidance for the rest of 2022.
MILAN, August 26, 2022--Ermenegildo Zegna N.V. (NYSE:ZGN) ("Zegna Group," "the Group," or "the Company") today announced revenues of €729.0 million for the six months ended June 30, 2022, up 21%2 year-on-year ("y-o-y"), and profit of €21.0 million. Adjusted EBIT for the period was at €82.7 million, with an Adjusted EBIT margin of 11.3% (+20bps y-o-y).
Tailoring Men Since 1910 and Championing Football Since 1902, Zegna and Real Madrid Are Building a Unique Partnership: The Leading Italian Luxury Menswear House Dresses the Biggest Football Club in the World Because Every King Needs a Tailor
MILAN, August 24, 2022--Zegna and Real Madrid are proud to announce a unique partnership in which Zegna will become Real Madrid’s Official Luxury Travelwear Partner. The partnership is set to launch during the 2022/2023 season.
ZGN Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|