ZipRecruiter, Inc. (ZIP): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ZIP Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$15.79||52-week high||$24.05|
|Prev. close||$15.47||52-week low||$13.68|
|Day high||$15.87||Avg. volume||838,136|
|50-day MA||$16.16||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$17.19||Market Cap||1.59B|
ZIP Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ZIP POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where ZIP ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 96.73% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for ZIP is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- ZIP ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 3rd percentile.
ZIP Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for ZIP is -222.92 -- better than just 0.17% of US stocks.
- ZIPRECRUITER INC's stock had its IPO on May 26, 2021, making it an older stock than merely 6.37% of US equities in our set.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, ZIPRECRUITER INC is reporting a growth rate of -1,047.65%; that's higher than merely 1.8% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to ZIPRECRUITER INC, a group of peers worth examining would be SUP, GB, CPS, ATTO, and MCK.
- To dig deeper into the stock's financial statements, go to ZIP's page on browse-edgar?action=getcompany&CIK=0001617553.
ZIP Valuation Summary
- ZIP's EV/EBIT ratio is 18.6; this is 18.47% higher than that of the median Industrials stock.
- ZIP's price/earnings ratio has moved down 9.1 over the prior 24 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ZIP.
ZIP Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of ZIP, see our ZIP price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$37.60||Average Broker Recommendation||1.42 (Moderate Buy)|
ZipRecruiter, Inc. (ZIP) Company Bio
ZipRecruiter, Inc. operates an online employment marketplace that connects job seekers and employers. Its platform provides various solutions, such as job posting, online interviews, job alerts, match scores, and application updates. The company was incorporated in 2010 and is based in Santa Monica, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
ZIP Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ZIP Latest Social Stream
View Full ZIP Social Stream
Latest ZIP News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ZIPRECRUITER INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ZIP as an investment opportunity.
ZipRecruiter to Participate at Upcoming Investor Conferences
SANTA MONICA, Calif., May 17, 2023--ZipRecruiter®, a leading online employment marketplace, today announced that the company will present and host individual and small group meetings at the following investor conferences:
Earnings growth of 6,588% over 1 year hasn't been enough to translate into positive returns for ZipRecruiter (NYSE:ZIP) shareholders
The simplest way to benefit from a rising market is to buy an index fund. Active investors aim to buy stocks that...
ZipRecruiter, Inc. (ZIP) Q1 Earnings and Revenues Beat Estimates
ZipRecruiter, Inc. (ZIP) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 266.67% and 2.47%, respectively, for the quarter ended March 2023. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
ZipRecruiter Announces First Quarter 2023 Results
SANTA MONICA, Calif., May 09, 2023--ZipRecruiter®, a leading online employment marketplace, today announced financial results for the quarter ended March 31, 2023. ZipRecruiter’s complete first quarter 2023 results, financial guidance, and management commentary can be found by accessing ZipRecruiter’s shareholder letter on the quarterly results page of the Investor Relations website at investors.ziprecruiter.com.
ZipRecruiter Finds Class of 2023 Grads Feel Prepared For Entry into Labor Market
SANTA MONICA, Calif., May 03, 2023--ZipRecruiter®, a leading online employment marketplace, today released its second annual grad report, The Class of 2023: A Story of Resilience, revealing that more than two-thirds of the graduating class feel they are very prepared (69%) for the current labor market. The majority of graduates (92%) started actively applying for jobs as of early April and 85% said they have already been recruited. With an average of nine job interviews under their belts, they a
ZIP Price Returns
Loading social stream, please wait...