ZK International Group Co., Ltd. (ZKIN): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ZKIN Stock Summary
- ZKIN has a market capitalization of $22,673,133 -- more than approximately just 9.15% of US stocks.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.22, ZK INTERNATIONAL GROUP CO LTD has a higher such ratio than only 7.25% of stocks in our set.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, ZK INTERNATIONAL GROUP CO LTD is reporting a growth rate of 216.82%; that's higher than 93.12% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to ZKIN, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are RCRT, UP, SKLZ, TRMR, and MQ.
- Visit ZKIN's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.zkinternationalgroup.com.
ZKIN Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Basic Materials stock, ZKIN's price/sales ratio is 83.33% lower, now standing at 0.2.
- ZKIN's price/sales ratio has moved down 2.8 over the prior 67 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ZKIN.
ZKIN's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ZKIN has a Quality Grade of F, ranking ahead of 1.36% of graded US stocks.
- ZKIN's asset turnover comes in at 0.922 -- ranking 28th of 60 Construction Materials stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows ZKIN's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
ZKIN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ZKIN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$0.75||52-week high||$1.77|
|Prev. close||$0.72||52-week low||$0.29|
|Day high||$0.75||Avg. volume||78,551|
|50-day MA||$0.83||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$0.86||Market Cap||22.68M|
ZK International Group Co., Ltd. (ZKIN) Company Bio
ZK International Group Co., Ltd. operates as a holding company. The Company, through its subsidiaries, designs, produces, and manufactures stainless and carbon steel pipes, single-press tubes, pipe connections, fittings, components, and other parts. ZK International Group serves customers worldwide.
Most Popular Stories View All
ZKIN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ZKIN Latest Social Stream
View Full ZKIN Social Stream
Latest ZKIN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ZK INTERNATIONAL GROUP CO LTD that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ZKIN as an investment opportunity.
ZK International Group Co., Ltd. Announces Record Revenues of $102.39 Million, and saw Gross Profit Increase by 17.38% to $7.60 Million for the Fiscal Year 2022
ZK International Group Co., Ltd. (ZKIN) ("ZK International" or the "Company"), a designer, engineer, manufacturer, and supplier of patented high-performance stainless steel and carbon steel pipe products primarily used for water and gas supplies, today announced its audited financial results for the fiscal year ended September 30, 2022.
ZK International Group Full Year 2022 Earnings: US$0.21 loss per share (vs US$0.17 loss in FY 2021)
ZK International Group ( NASDAQ:ZKIN ) Full Year 2022 Results Key Financial Results Revenue: US$102.4m (up 3.0% from FY...
ZK International Receives Nasdaq Notice Regarding Minimum Bid Requirements
ZK International Group Co., Ltd. (Nasdaq: ZKIN) ("ZKIN", "ZK International" or the "Company") today announced that the Company received a notice from the Nasdaq Stock Market LLC ("Nasdaq"), dated Oct. 13, 2022, notifying the Company that it is currently not in compliance with the minimum bid price requirement set forth under Nasdaq Listing Rule 5450(a)(1) (the "Rule") because the bid price of the Company's ordinary shares fail to maintain a minimum bid price of US$1.00 per share for the last 30
ZK INTERNATIONAL'S PORTFOLIO COMPANY MAXIMBET CONTINUES ITS MULTI-STATE EXPANSION BY LAUNCHING IN INDIANA
ZK International Group Co., Ltd. (Nasdaq: ZKIN) ("ZKIN", "ZK International" or the "Company"), is pleased to announce that its portfolio company, MaximBet, the lifestyle sports betting and online casino brand owned and operated by Carousel Group and in partnership with Maxim, announced that it continues its rapid North American expansion with the launch of its sportsbook in Indiana, the second live U.S. state for the emerging sports betting brand.
ZK International Group Co., Ltd. Announces Record Revenue of $42.89 Million, an Increase of 1.71% for the First Half of Fiscal Year 2022
ZK International Group Co., Ltd. (ZKIN) ("ZK International" or the "Company"), a designer, engineer, manufacturer, and supplier of patented high-performance stainless steel and carbon steel pipe products primarily used for water and gas supplies, today announced its unaudited financial results for the six months ended March 31, 2022.
ZKIN Price Returns
Continue Researching ZKINWant to see what other sources are saying about ZK International Group Co Ltd's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
ZK International Group Co Ltd (ZKIN) Stock Price | Nasdaq
ZK International Group Co Ltd (ZKIN) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
ZK International Group Co Ltd (ZKIN) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...