ZK International Group Co., Ltd. (ZKIN): Price and Financial Metrics
ZKIN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$0.91||52-week high||$1.34|
|Prev. close||$0.90||52-week low||$0.29|
|Day high||$0.93||Avg. volume||46,806|
|50-day MA||$0.66||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$0.66||Market Cap||27.66M|
ZKIN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ZKIN Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $22,034,882, ZK INTERNATIONAL GROUP CO LTD has a greater market value than merely 10.21% of US stocks.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.22, ZK INTERNATIONAL GROUP CO LTD has a higher such ratio than merely 7.19% of stocks in our set.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, ZK INTERNATIONAL GROUP CO LTD is reporting a growth rate of 216.82%; that's higher than 93.59% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to ZKIN, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are TRHC, RETO, COOK, CLB, and ARIS.
- ZKIN's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit ZK INTERNATIONAL GROUP CO LTD's official web site, go to www.zkinternationalgroup.com.
ZKIN Valuation Summary
- ZKIN's price/sales ratio is 0.1; this is 92.31% lower than that of the median Basic Materials stock.
- Over the past 73 months, ZKIN's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 24.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ZKIN.
ZKIN's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ZKIN has a Quality Grade of F, ranking ahead of 1.36% of graded US stocks.
- ZKIN's asset turnover comes in at 0.922 -- ranking 28th of 60 Construction Materials stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows ZKIN's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
ZK International Group Co., Ltd. (ZKIN) Company Bio
ZK International Group Co., Ltd. operates as a holding company. The Company, through its subsidiaries, designs, produces, and manufactures stainless and carbon steel pipes, single-press tubes, pipe connections, fittings, components, and other parts. ZK International Group serves customers worldwide.
ZKIN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ZKIN Latest Social Stream
View Full ZKIN Social Stream
Latest ZKIN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ZK INTERNATIONAL GROUP CO LTD that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ZKIN as an investment opportunity.
ZK International Group Co., Ltd. (Nasdaq: ZKIN) ("ZKIN", "ZK International" or the "Company"), a leading provider of advanced steel products, today announced that on October 10, 2023, the Company received notice from the Listing Qualifications Department of The Nasdaq Stock Market ("Nasdaq") that, based upon the Company's non-compliance with the $1.00 bid price requirement set forth in Nasdaq Listing Rule 5550(a)(2) as of October 10, 2023, the Company's securities were subject to delisting unles
ZK International Group Co., Ltd. (Nasdaq: ZKIN) ("ZKIN," "ZK International" or the "Company"), a leading provider of advanced steel products, is pleased to announce a significant strategic move to assist with maintaining its listing on The Nasdaq Stock Market. The Company has engaged the services of Donohoe Advisory Associates LLC ("Donohoe Advisory"), a prominent advisory firm specializing in assisting companies facing challenges related to Nasdaq listing requirements.
ZK International Group Co., Ltd. Announces Record Revenue of $49.66 Million, an Increase of 15.77% for the First Half of Fiscal Year 2023
ZK International Group Co., Ltd. (ZKIN) ("ZK International" or the "Company"), a designer, engineer, manufacturer, and supplier of patented high-performance stainless steel and carbon steel pipe products primarily used for water and gas supplies, today announced its unaudited financial results for the six months ended March 31, 2023.
It's time to start off the final day of the trading week with a breakdown of the biggest pre-market stock movers for Friday!
ZK International Group Co., Ltd. Announces Record Revenues of $102.39 Million, and saw Gross Profit Increase by 17.38% to $7.60 Million for the Fiscal Year 2022
ZK International Group Co., Ltd. (ZKIN) ("ZK International" or the "Company"), a designer, engineer, manufacturer, and supplier of patented high-performance stainless steel and carbon steel pipe products primarily used for water and gas supplies, today announced its audited financial results for the fiscal year ended September 30, 2022.
ZKIN Price Returns
Continue Researching ZKINWant to see what other sources are saying about ZK International Group Co Ltd's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
ZK International Group Co Ltd (ZKIN) Stock Price | Nasdaq
ZK International Group Co Ltd (ZKIN) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
ZK International Group Co Ltd (ZKIN) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch