ZTO Express (Cayman) Inc. American Depositary Shares, each representing one Class A ordinary share. (ZTO): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ZTO POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where ZTO ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 74.83% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for ZTO is in Stability, which has been heading down over the past 47 weeks.
- ZTO's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 6.49% of US stocks).
ZTO Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of ZTO Express (Cayman) Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 99.54% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 490.23%, ZTO Express (Cayman) Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 97.55% of about US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for ZTO Express (Cayman) Inc comes in at 172.79%, a number that bests 95.94% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to ZTO Express (Cayman) Inc are RBCN, AAON, FNV, CDAY, and WPM.
- ZTO's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit ZTO Express (Cayman) Inc's official web site, go to www.zto.com.
ZTO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ZTO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$30.50||52-week high||$38.96|
|Prev. close||$30.47||52-week low||$25.23|
|Day high||$30.50||Avg. volume||3,788,961|
|50-day MA||$28.25||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$30.42||Market Cap||18.94B|
ZTO Express (Cayman) Inc. American Depositary Shares, each representing one Class A ordinary share. (ZTO) Company Bio
ZTO Express is one of the largest logistics companies in China. It was founded in 2002 and is based in Shanghai, China.
Most Popular Stories View All
ZTO Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ZTO Latest Social Stream
View Full ZTO Social Stream
Latest ZTO News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ZTO Express (Cayman) Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ZTO as an investment opportunity.
WeRide, a China-based autonomous driving startup, said on Thursday that it would start developing self-driving vans for urban logistics service, with automaker JMC and delivery firm ZTO Express. The Guangzhou-based startup, led by founder Tony Han, is pursuing what is known in the auto industry as a level 4 autonomous standard, in which the vehicle can handle all aspects of driving in most circumstances with no human intervention. WeRide is currently testing autonomous passenger cars and mini-buses.
Impressive performance at the core express delivery unit and strong cash position are aiding ZTO Express (ZTO). However, rising expenses are hurting the bottom line.
In this article, we will take a look at the 10 must-watch earnings reports. You can skip our detailed analysis of these companies, and go directly to the 5 Must-Watch Earnings Reports. The second-quarter earnings season is coming to an end. While the majority of U.S. stocks surpassed expectations initially, we have witnessed mixed reports […]
ZTO Express (Cayman)'s (NYSE:ZTO) investors will be pleased with their respectable 35% return over the last three years
It hasn't been the best quarter for ZTO Express (Cayman) Inc. ( NYSE:ZTO ) shareholders, since the share price has...
ZTO Express' (ZTO) Q2 results benefit from higher revenues, partly offset by significant increase in costs.
ZTO Price Returns
Continue Researching ZTOWant to see what other sources are saying about ZTO Express (Cayman) Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
ZTO Express (Cayman) Inc (ZTO) Stock Price | Nasdaq
ZTO Express (Cayman) Inc (ZTO) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
ZTO Express (Cayman) Inc (ZTO) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch