ZTO Express (Cayman) Inc. American Depositary Shares, each representing one Class A ordinary share. (ZTO): Price and Financial Metrics
ZTO Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of ZTO Express (Cayman) Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 99% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for ZTO Express (Cayman) Inc is higher than it is for about just 0.37% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -100%, ZTO Express (Cayman) Inc's debt growth rate surpasses only 0% of about US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to ZTO, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are PAGS, LEN, NUE, MLM, and APO.
- ZTO's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit ZTO Express (Cayman) Inc's official web site, go to www.zto.cn.
ZTO Stock Price Chart More Charts
ZTO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$23.69||52-week high||$25.27|
|Prev. close||$23.79||52-week low||$17.12|
|Day high||$24.03||Avg. volume||2,080,046|
|50-day MA||$23.32||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$20.94||Market Cap||13.73B|
ZTO Express (Cayman) Inc. American Depositary Shares, each representing one Class A ordinary share. (ZTO) Company Bio
ZTO Express is one of the largest logistics companies in China. It was founded in 2002 and is based in Shanghai, China.
ZTO Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for ZTO Express (Cayman) Inc. To summarize, we found that ZTO Express (Cayman) Inc ranked in the 25st percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Our DCF analysis suggests the stock is overvalued by about 67.5%. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for ZTO, they are:
- Interest coverage, a measure of earnings relative to interest payments, is 6,811.46; that's higher than 99.73% of US stocks in the Industrials sector that have positive free cash flow.
- The business' balance sheet reveals debt to be 0% of the company's capital (with equity being the remaining amount). Approximately only 0% of US stocks with free cash flow have a lower reliance on debt in their capital structure.
- ZTO's estimated cost of debt, based largely on its market capitalization and its interest coverage ratio, is 3%; for context, that number is higher than 65.3% of tickers in our DCF set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|