Zumiez Inc. (ZUMZ): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ZUMZ POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where ZUMZ ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 98.38% of US stocks.
- ZUMZ's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- ZUMZ ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 4th percentile.
ZUMZ Stock Summary
- With a price/earnings ratio of 6.99, Zumiez Inc P/E ratio is greater than that of about only 13.38% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- Of note is the ratio of Zumiez Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 85.61% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Zumiez Inc's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 23.24%, greater than the shareholder yield of 92.49% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to ZUMZ, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are STRT, ZYXI, MIXT, ARC, and CVCO.
- Visit ZUMZ's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.zumiez.com.
ZUMZ Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Cyclical stock, ZUMZ's price/earnings ratio is 54.12% lower, now standing at 8.9.
- ZUMZ's price/sales ratio has moved down 1.1 over the prior 199 months.
- ZUMZ's price/earnings ratio has moved down 36.2 over the prior 199 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ZUMZ.
ZUMZ Growth Metrics
- The 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 258.89%.
- Its year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 175%.
- Its year over year price growth rate is now at 60.87%.
The table below shows ZUMZ's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ZUMZ's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ZUMZ has a Quality Grade of A, ranking ahead of 98.18% of graded US stocks.
- ZUMZ's asset turnover comes in at 1.144 -- ranking 124th of 165 Retail stocks.
- DLTH, FIVE, and GPS are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with ZUMZ.
The table below shows ZUMZ's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
ZUMZ Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ZUMZ Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$27.40||52-week high||$55.10|
|Prev. close||$28.32||52-week low||$26.27|
|Day high||$28.89||Avg. volume||359,875|
|50-day MA||$32.97||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$41.11||Market Cap||533.20M|
Zumiez Inc. (ZUMZ) Company Bio
Zumiez is a specialty retailer of action sports related apparel, footwear, equipment and accessories, focusing on skateboarding, snowboarding, surfing, motocross and BMX for young men and women. The company was founded in 1978 and is based in Lynnwood, Washington.
Most Popular Stories View All
ZUMZ Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ZUMZ Latest Social Stream
View Full ZUMZ Social Stream
Latest ZUMZ News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Zumiez Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ZUMZ as an investment opportunity.
LYNNWOOD, Wash., Feb. 24, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Zumiez Inc. (NASDAQ: ZUMZ) today announced it will report fiscal 2021 fourth quarter and full year financial results on Thursday, March 10, 2022, following the closing of regular stock market trading hours. The Company will hold a conference call that day at 5:00 p.m. ET to review the results. Investors and analysts interested in participating in the call are invited to dial (844) 309-0606 (domestic) or (574) 990-9934 (international) at 5:00 p.m
Spartan Stores (SPTN) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of -25% and 0.30%, respectively, for the quarter ended December 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
It hasn't been the best quarter for Zumiez Inc. ( NASDAQ:ZUMZ ) shareholders, since the share price has fallen 11% in...
Here at Zacks, our focus is on the proven Zacks Rank system, which emphasizes earnings estimates and estimate revisions to find great stocks. Nevertheless, we are always paying attention to the latest value, growth, and momentum trends to underscore strong picks.
Lowe's (LOW) and Petco announce a pilot store-in-store program to provide products, services and expertise for home and pets.
ZUMZ Price Returns