Zumiez Inc. (ZUMZ): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ZUMZ POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where ZUMZ ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 97.87% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for ZUMZ is in Momentum, which has been heading up over the past 31 weeks.
- ZUMZ's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 42.25% of US stocks).
ZUMZ Stock Summary
- With a price/earnings ratio of 9.98, Zumiez Inc P/E ratio is greater than that of about only 16.96% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- Of note is the ratio of Zumiez Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 87.02% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Zumiez Inc is reporting a growth rate of 164.04%; that's higher than 89.38% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Zumiez Inc are PRDO, STRT, LL, FSI, and SMP.
- Visit ZUMZ's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.zumiez.com.
ZUMZ Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ZUMZ Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$46.94||52-week high||$50.06|
|Prev. close||$46.44||52-week low||$20.88|
|Day high||$47.22||Avg. volume||229,090|
|50-day MA||$44.49||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$38.96||Market Cap||1.21B|
Zumiez Inc. (ZUMZ) Company Bio
Zumiez is a specialty retailer of action sports related apparel, footwear, equipment and accessories, focusing on skateboarding, snowboarding, surfing, motocross and BMX for young men and women. The company was founded in 1978 and is based in Lynnwood, Washington.
ZUMZ Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ZUMZ Latest Social Stream
View Full ZUMZ Social Stream
Latest ZUMZ News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Zumiez Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ZUMZ as an investment opportunity.
Colleen Michaels/iStock Editorial via Getty Images The "going out" trade has been red hot since the original vaccine announcements began hitting the news back in November of last year. The idea is simple; wide availability (and adoption) of the vaccine will drive consumers into restaurants, back into school, back into...
Zumiez (ZUMZ) shares have started gaining and might continue moving higher in the near term, as indicated by solid earnings estimate revisions.
Investors who have the propensity to take higher risk can think of investing in momentum stocks to boost their gains.
jetcityimage/iStock Editorial via Getty Images U.S. retail sales are forecast to rise 5.5% ex-auto and gas during the back-to-school shopping period of July 15 to September 1, according to Mastercard SpendingPulse. Back-to-school sales are seen rising 6.7% compared to the 2019 level. "This back-to-school season will be defined by choice...
Zumiez (ZUMZ) is at a 52-week high, but can investors hope for more gains in the future? We take a look at the company's fundamentals for clues.
ZUMZ Price Returns