Zumiez Inc. (ZUMZ): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ZUMZ POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where ZUMZ ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 97.39% of US stocks.
- ZUMZ's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving up over the last 47 weeks.
- ZUMZ's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 31.56% of US stocks).
ZUMZ Stock Summary
- ZUMZ's current price/earnings ratio is 7.9, which is higher than merely 14.08% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- Of note is the ratio of Zumiez Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 86.47% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- ZUMZ's price/sales ratio is 0.84; that's higher than the P/S ratio of merely 17.19% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to ZUMZ, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are LWAY, LZB, SAFT, MIXT, and VRA.
- ZUMZ's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Zumiez Inc's official web site, go to www.zumiez.com.
ZUMZ Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Cyclical stock, ZUMZ's price/earnings ratio is 54.12% lower, now standing at 8.9.
- ZUMZ's price/sales ratio has moved down 1.1 over the prior 199 months.
- ZUMZ's price/earnings ratio has moved down 36.2 over the prior 199 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ZUMZ.
ZUMZ Growth Metrics
- Its year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 175%.
- Its year over year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 27.89%.
- The 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 1232.17%.
The table below shows ZUMZ's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ZUMZ's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ZUMZ has a Quality Grade of A, ranking ahead of 97.39% of graded US stocks.
- ZUMZ's asset turnover comes in at 1.144 -- ranking 121st of 163 Retail stocks.
- DLTH, FIVE, and GPS are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with ZUMZ.
The table below shows ZUMZ's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
ZUMZ Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ZUMZ Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$39.54||52-week high||$52.00|
|Prev. close||$38.45||52-week low||$26.73|
|Day high||$40.06||Avg. volume||233,592|
|50-day MA||$42.29||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$43.38||Market Cap||994.98M|
Zumiez Inc. (ZUMZ) Company Bio
Zumiez is a specialty retailer of action sports related apparel, footwear, equipment and accessories, focusing on skateboarding, snowboarding, surfing, motocross and BMX for young men and women. The company was founded in 1978 and is based in Lynnwood, Washington.
Most Popular Stories View All
ZUMZ Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ZUMZ Latest Social Stream
View Full ZUMZ Social Stream
Latest ZUMZ News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Zumiez Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ZUMZ as an investment opportunity.
In this article, we will take a look at the 10 notable earnings reports to watch. You can skip our detailed analysis of these companies, and go directly to the 5 Notable Earnings Reports to Watch. Most U.S. stocks have exceeded profit and sales expectations for the second quarter, mainly due to a surge in […]
Zumiez reported a revenue miss and withheld guidance
Zumiez Inc (NASDAQ: ZUMZ ) reported second-quarter FY21 sales growth of 7.3% year-on-year and 17.6% against Q2
Zumiez's (ZUMZ) second-quarter fiscal 2021 results reflect gains from robust strategic efforts.
Zumiez Inc. (NASDAQ: ZUMZ) Q2 2021 earnings call dated Sep. 09, 2021 Presentation: Operator Good afternoon, ladies and gentlemen and welcome to the Zumiez Inc. Second Quarter Fiscal 2021 Earnings  The post Zumiez Inc. (ZUMZ) Q2 2021 Earnings Call Transcript first appeared on AlphaStreet .
ZUMZ Price Returns