Zumiez Inc. (ZUMZ): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ZUMZ POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where ZUMZ ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 94.28% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for ZUMZ is in Quality, which has been heading down over the past 177 days.
- ZUMZ ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 11th percentile.
ZUMZ Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of ZUMIEZ INC's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 86.89% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for ZUMIEZ INC comes in at -12.3%, a number that bests merely 12.15% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for ZUMZ comes in at 41.89% -- higher than that of 96.11% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to ZUMIEZ INC, a group of peers worth examining would be URBN, KRT, ARC, SCVL, and UTI.
- ZUMZ's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit ZUMIEZ INC's official web site, go to www.zumiez.com.
ZUMZ Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Cyclical stock, ZUMZ's EV/EBIT ratio is 45.24% lower, now standing at 6.9.
- Over the past 214 months, ZUMZ's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 20.3.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ZUMZ.
ZUMZ Growth Metrics
- Its year over year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -23.31%.
- Its 4 year revenue growth rate is now at 14.67%.
- Its 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 105.63%.
The table below shows ZUMZ's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ZUMZ's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ZUMZ has a Quality Grade of A, ranking ahead of 98.18% of graded US stocks.
- ZUMZ's asset turnover comes in at 1.144 -- ranking 124th of 165 Retail stocks.
- DLTH, FIVE, and GPS are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with ZUMZ.
The table below shows ZUMZ's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
ZUMZ Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ZUMZ Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$22.43||52-week high||$49.98|
|Prev. close||$23.20||52-week low||$20.29|
|Day high||$23.13||Avg. volume||360,655|
|50-day MA||$22.39||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$29.96||Market Cap||436.71M|
Zumiez Inc. (ZUMZ) Company Bio
Zumiez is a specialty retailer of action sports related apparel, footwear, equipment and accessories, focusing on skateboarding, snowboarding, surfing, motocross and BMX for young men and women. The company was founded in 1978 and is based in Lynnwood, Washington.
Most Popular Stories View All
ZUMZ Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ZUMZ Latest Social Stream
View Full ZUMZ Social Stream
Latest ZUMZ News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ZUMIEZ INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ZUMZ as an investment opportunity.
Hibbett (HIBB) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of -24.22% and 1.06%, respectively, for the quarter ended October 2022. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
Zumiez's (ZUMZ) third-quarter fiscal 2022 earnings results might show impacts of a tough operating backdrop, including supply-chain disturbances and inflationary pressures.
Here at Zacks, our focus is on the proven Zacks Rank system, which emphasizes earnings estimates and estimate revisions to find great stocks. Nevertheless, we are always paying attention to the latest value, growth, and momentum trends to underscore strong picks.
In this article, we will take a look at billionaire Cliff Asness’ 10 new stock picks. If you want to see more of billionaire Cliff Asness’ new stock picks, go directly to Billionaire Cliff Asness’ 5 New Stock Picks. Billionaire Cliff Asness is the founder of quantitative giant AQR Capital Management. The fund, which stands […]
LYNNWOOD, Wash., Nov. 17, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Zumiez Inc. (NASDAQ: ZUMZ) today announced it will report fiscal 2022 third quarter financial results on Thursday, December 1, 2022, following the closing of regular stock market trading hours. The Company will hold a conference call that day at 5:00 p.m. ET to review the results. To access the conference call, please pre-register using this link (registration link). Registrants will receive confirmation with dial-in details. The conference call
ZUMZ Price Returns