Zynex Inc. (ZYXI): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ZYXI POWR Grades
- ZYXI scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 95.14% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for ZYXI is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 51 weeks.
- ZYXI's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 18.05% of US stocks).
ZYXI Stock Summary
- With a price/earnings ratio of 82.08, Zynex Inc P/E ratio is greater than that of about 90.28% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 261.24%, Zynex Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 96.2% of about US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Zynex Inc comes in at 66.66%, a number that bests 90.2% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Zynex Inc are KNSL, GAIA, LYTS, CLFD, and CVCO.
- ZYXI's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Zynex Inc's official web site, go to www.zynex.com.
ZYXI Valuation Summary
- ZYXI's price/earnings ratio is 89.3; this is 144.66% higher than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- ZYXI's price/sales ratio has moved up 4.5 over the prior 178 months.
- Over the past 178 months, ZYXI's price/earnings ratio has gone up 87.7.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ZYXI.
ZYXI Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 23487.3%.
- Its 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 1106.04%.
- Its year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -198.99%.
The table below shows ZYXI's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ZYXI's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ZYXI has a Quality Grade of A, ranking ahead of 95.14% of graded US stocks.
- ZYXI's asset turnover comes in at 1.385 -- ranking 7th of 185 Medical Equipment stocks.
- BLFS, NURO, and MASI are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with ZYXI.
The table below shows ZYXI's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
ZYXI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ZYXI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$12.07||52-week high||$22.89|
|Prev. close||$12.33||52-week low||$10.66|
|Day high||$12.99||Avg. volume||399,566|
|50-day MA||$12.71||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$15.13||Market Cap||419.55M|
Zynex Inc. (ZYXI) Company Bio
Zynex Inc., through its subsidiary, markets electro therapy products which help improve life of patients who have functional disabilities. The Company's products include muscle stimulation, inferential, and TENS devices. Zynex products are intended for home use for stroke rehabilitation, spinal cord injury rehabilitation, incontinence, and other applications.
Most Popular Stories View All
ZYXI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ZYXI Latest Social Stream
View Full ZYXI Social Stream
Latest ZYXI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Zynex Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ZYXI as an investment opportunity.
Zynex, Inc. (NASDAQ: ZYXI), an innovative medical technology company specializing in manufacturing and selling non-invasive medical devices for pain management, stroke rehabilitation, cardiac monitoring and neurological diagnostics, today announced orders and an increased Adjusted EBITDA estimate for Q3 2021.
Zynex to Display its CM-1500 Fluid Monitoring System at the American Society of Anesthesiologists Annual Conference
Zynex, Inc. (NASDAQ: ZYXI), an innovative medical technology company specializing in the manufacture and sale of non-invasive medical devices for pain management, stroke rehabilitation, cardiac monitoring and neurological diagnostics, today announced that Zynex Monitoring Solutions will attend and display the CM-1500 Fluid Management Device at the American Society of Anesthesiologists Annual Conference from October 8 – 12 in San Diego.
Image source: The Motley Fool. Zynex, inc (NASDAQ: ZYXI)Q2 2021 Earnings CallJul 29, 2021, 4:15 p.m. ETContents: Prepared Remarks Questions and Answers Call Participants Prepared Remarks: OperatorGood day, and welcome to the Zynex 2021 Second Quarter Earnings Call.
Zynex Inc. (ZYXI) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 14.29% and -0.67%, respectively, for the quarter ended June 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
2021 Second Quarter
ZYXI Price Returns