Zynex Inc. (ZYXI): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ZYXI POWR Grades
- ZYXI scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 93.89% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for ZYXI is in Value, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- ZYXI ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 12th percentile.
ZYXI Stock Summary
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 378.62%, Zynex Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 96.57% of about US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Zynex Inc comes in at 62.63%, a number that bests 85.73% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- The volatility of Zynex Inc's share price is greater than that of 85.75% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to ZYXI, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are VRA, MIXT, ZUMZ, STRT, and MOV.
- ZYXI's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Zynex Inc's official web site, go to www.zynex.com.
ZYXI Valuation Summary
- ZYXI's price/earnings ratio is 89.3; this is 144.66% higher than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- ZYXI's price/sales ratio has moved up 4.5 over the prior 178 months.
- Over the past 178 months, ZYXI's price/earnings ratio has gone up 87.7.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ZYXI.
ZYXI Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 512.68%.
- Its 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -43.98%.
- Its 4 year revenue growth rate is now at 331.54%.
The table below shows ZYXI's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ZYXI's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ZYXI has a Quality Grade of A, ranking ahead of 95.17% of graded US stocks.
- ZYXI's asset turnover comes in at 1.459 -- ranking 6th of 186 Medical Equipment stocks.
- BLFS, MASI, and DXCM are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with ZYXI.
The table below shows ZYXI's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
ZYXI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ZYXI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$7.98||52-week high||$16.26|
|Prev. close||$7.92||52-week low||$4.97|
|Day high||$8.22||Avg. volume||436,467|
|50-day MA||$7.21||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$8.58||Market Cap||311.62M|
Zynex Inc. (ZYXI) Company Bio
Zynex Inc., through its subsidiary, markets electro therapy products which help improve life of patients who have functional disabilities. The Company's products include muscle stimulation, inferential, and TENS devices. Zynex products are intended for home use for stroke rehabilitation, spinal cord injury rehabilitation, incontinence, and other applications.
Most Popular Stories View All
ZYXI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ZYXI Latest Social Stream
View Full ZYXI Social Stream
Latest ZYXI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Zynex Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ZYXI as an investment opportunity.
Zynex, Inc. (ZYXI) Q4 2021 Earnings Conference Call February 24, 2022, 04:15 PM ET Company Participants Thomas Sandgaard – Chairman, President and CEO Dan Moorhead - CFO Anna Lucsok - Chief Operating Officer Donald Gregg - Vice President, Monitoring Division Conference Call Participants Matthew O'Brien - Piper Sandler Yi Chen...
Zynex, Inc. (Nasdaq: ZYXI) an innovative medical technology company specializing in the manufacture and sale of non-invasive medical devices for pain management, rehabilitation, and patient monitoring, today reported financial results for the fourth quarter and full year ended December 31, 2021.
Zynex (ZYXI) rules out any material impact to the company topline after United Health Care dropped its coverage for the pain-related healthcare equipment company.In response to what…
Zynex Anticipates No Material Change in Revenue from Switch in United Health Care Prescription Coverage
Zynex, Inc. (NASDAQ: ZYXI), an innovative medical technology company specializing in the manufacture and sale of non-invasive medical devices for pain management, rehabilitation, and patient monitoring, today responded to a short report related to United Health Care's prescription coverage of its products.
Zynex (ZYXI -19.4%) stock is down significantly in afternoon trading and hit a 52-week low of $5.62 earlier. Year to date through yesterday, shares are down ~61%. Today's plunge may be related to UnitedHealth Group (UNH -0.9%) removing Zynex from its network as of Feb. 15. Seeking Alpha contributor Night Market Research...
ZYXI Price Returns