Zynex Inc. (ZYXI): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ZYXI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$9.40||52-week high||$17.25|
|Prev. close||$9.38||52-week low||$6.56|
|Day high||$9.46||Avg. volume||329,869|
|50-day MA||$11.03||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$11.66||Market Cap||344.56M|
ZYXI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ZYXI POWR Grades
- ZYXI scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 98.34% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for ZYXI is in Stability, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- ZYXI ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 15th percentile.
ZYXI Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of ZYNEX INC's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 87.44% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -26.45%, ZYNEX INC's debt growth rate surpasses just 12.72% of about US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for ZYXI comes in at 10.04% -- higher than that of 82.26% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to ZYXI, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are BOOT, URBN, BGFV, SAFT, and AVD.
- ZYXI's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit ZYNEX INC's official web site, go to www.zynex.com.
ZYXI Valuation Summary
- ZYXI's price/sales ratio is 2.1; this is 4.55% lower than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- Over the past 199 months, ZYXI's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 19.2.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ZYXI.
ZYXI Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year revenue growth rate is now at 300.9%.
- Its 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 359.24%.
- Its 5 year revenue growth rate is now at 288.07%.
The table below shows ZYXI's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ZYXI's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ZYXI has a Quality Grade of A, ranking ahead of 95.17% of graded US stocks.
- ZYXI's asset turnover comes in at 1.459 -- ranking 6th of 186 Medical Equipment stocks.
- BLFS, MASI, and DXCM are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with ZYXI.
The table below shows ZYXI's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
ZYXI Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of ZYXI, see our ZYXI price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$26.70||Average Broker Recommendation||1.5 (Moderate Buy)|
Zynex Inc. (ZYXI) Company Bio
Zynex Inc., through its subsidiary, markets electro therapy products which help improve life of patients who have functional disabilities. The Company's products include muscle stimulation, inferential, and TENS devices. Zynex products are intended for home use for stroke rehabilitation, spinal cord injury rehabilitation, incontinence, and other applications.
Most Popular Stories View All
ZYXI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ZYXI Latest Social Stream
View Full ZYXI Social Stream
Latest ZYXI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ZYNEX INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ZYXI as an investment opportunity.
After the recent decline, Zynex, Inc. (NASDAQ:ZYXI) CEO Thomas Sandgaard's holdings have lost 17% of their value
Key Insights Zynex's significant insider ownership suggests inherent interests in company's expansion 54% of the...
Zynex Prices Upsized $52.5 Million Convertible Senior Notes Offering
Zynex, Inc. ("Zynex") (Nasdaq: ZYXI), announced today the pricing of its previously announced private offering of $52.5 million aggregate principal amount of 5.00% convertible senior notes due 2026 (the "Notes") in a private offering (the "Notes Offering") to persons reasonably believed to be qualified institutional buyers pursuant to Rule 144A under the Securities Act of 1933, as amended (the "Securities Act"). The Notes Offering was upsized from the previously announced offering size of $50.0
Zynex Announces Update Regarding Previously Announced Offerings
Zynex, Inc. ("Zynex") (Nasdaq: ZYXI), today announced that Thomas Sandgaard, its Chief Executive Officer (the "Selling Stockholder"), has determined not to pursue the public offering of 2,000,000 shares of the Company's common stock that was previously announced on May 3, 2023 (the "Secondary Offering"). The decision results from an assessment by the Selling Stockholder that current market conditions are not conducive to this offering on terms that would be in the best interests of the Selling S
Zynex Announces Proposed Secondary Public Offering of Common Stock
Zynex, Inc. ("Zynex" or "the Company") (Nasdaq: ZYXI), today announced the commencement of an underwritten public offering of 2,000,000 shares of its common stock by Thomas Sandgaard, its Chief Executive Officer (the "Secondary Offering"). Mr. Sandgaard also intends to grant the underwriter a 30-day option to purchase up to an additional 300,000 shares of the Company's common stock. The Secondary Offering is subject to market and other conditions, and there can be no assurance as to whether or w
Zynex Announces Proposed $50 Million Offering of Convertible Senior Notes
Zynex, Inc. ("Zynex") (Nasdaq: ZYXI), today announced its intent to offer, subject to market conditions and other factors, $50 million aggregate principal amount of its convertible senior notes due 2026 (the "Notes") in a private offering (the "Notes Offering") to persons reasonably believed to be qualified institutional buyers pursuant to Rule 144A under the Securities Act of 1933, as amended (the "Securities Act"). Zynex also intends to grant the initial purchaser of the Notes an option to pur
ZYXI Price Returns
Continue Researching ZYXIHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Zynex Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Zynex Inc (ZYXI) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Zynex Inc (ZYXI) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Zynex Inc (ZYXI) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...