Zynex Inc. (ZYXI): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ZYXI POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where ZYXI ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 98.67% of US stocks.
- ZYXI's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving up over the last 178 days.
- ZYXI's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 22.81% of US stocks).
ZYXI Stock Summary
- The price/operating cash flow metric for ZYNEX INC is higher than 84.09% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- Of note is the ratio of ZYNEX INC's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 86.8% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Over the past twelve months, ZYXI has reported earnings growth of 87.8%, putting it ahead of 83.38% of US stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to ZYNEX INC, a group of peers worth examining would be SAFT, AVD, VPG, HGBL, and STRT.
- ZYXI's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit ZYNEX INC's official web site, go to www.zynex.com.
ZYXI Valuation Summary
- ZYXI's price/earnings ratio is 27.4; this is 18.1% higher than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- Over the past 193 months, ZYXI's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 23.9.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ZYXI.
ZYXI Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year revenue growth rate is now at 286.87%.
- The 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 168.05%.
- Its 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 309.25%.
The table below shows ZYXI's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ZYXI's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ZYXI has a Quality Grade of A, ranking ahead of 95.17% of graded US stocks.
- ZYXI's asset turnover comes in at 1.459 -- ranking 6th of 186 Medical Equipment stocks.
- BLFS, MASI, and DXCM are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with ZYXI.
The table below shows ZYXI's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
ZYXI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ZYXI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$13.51||52-week high||$14.55|
|Prev. close||$13.53||52-week low||$4.97|
|Day high||$13.76||Avg. volume||328,013|
|50-day MA||$10.72||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$8.26||Market Cap||505.99M|
Zynex Inc. (ZYXI) Company Bio
Zynex Inc., through its subsidiary, markets electro therapy products which help improve life of patients who have functional disabilities. The Company's products include muscle stimulation, inferential, and TENS devices. Zynex products are intended for home use for stroke rehabilitation, spinal cord injury rehabilitation, incontinence, and other applications.
Most Popular Stories View All
ZYXI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ZYXI Latest Social Stream
View Full ZYXI Social Stream
Latest ZYXI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ZYNEX INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ZYXI as an investment opportunity.
Despite recent sales, Zynex, Inc. (NASDAQ:ZYXI) insiders still hold the largest share with a 44% interest
To get a sense of who is truly in control of Zynex, Inc. ( NASDAQ:ZYXI ), it is important to understand the ownership...
Zynex, Inc. (NASDAQ: ZYXI), an innovative medical technology company specializing in the manufacture and sale of non-invasive medical devices for pain management, rehabilitation, and patient monitoring, today announced that the Company's management will participate in the Piper Sandler 34th Annual Healthcare Conference. Interested parties can access the webcast on the Events section of the website at https://zynexmed.investorroom.com/ir-home on Wednesday, November 30th, 2022, at 4:30 pm ET.
Zynex Named as a Winner in the Deloitte 2022 Technology Fast 500TM Awards for the 4th Consecutive Year
Zynex, Inc. (NASDAQ: ZYXI), an innovative medical technology company specializing in the manufacture and sale of non-invasive medical devices for pain management, rehabilitation, and patient monitoring, today announced it has been ranked 416th in revenue growth among all companies in the U.S. and Canada for revenue growth between 2018 and 2021 on Deloitte's Technology Fast 500. Zynex's revenues grew 308% over that period, with 2021 revenue reaching $130.3 million. The company estimates 2022 reve
How far off is Zynex, Inc. ( NASDAQ:ZYXI ) from its intrinsic value? Using the most recent financial data, we'll take a...
Zynex, Inc. (NASDAQ: ZYXI), an innovative medical technology company specializing in the manufacture and sale of non-invasive medical devices for pain management, rehabilitation, and patient monitoring, today announced that its board of directors approved a program to buy back $10.0 million of the Company's common stock. The program will commence on November 1, 2022 and is scheduled to terminate on October 31, 2023 or when the $10.0 million buyback limit is reached.
ZYXI Price Returns