Atkore International Group Inc. (ATKR): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ATKR POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where ATKR ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 95.21% of US stocks.
- ATKR's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- ATKR's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 20.68% of US stocks).
ATKR Stock Summary
- ATKR's current price/earnings ratio is 6.59, which is higher than only 12.03% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- Over the past twelve months, ATKR has reported earnings growth of 210.52%, putting it ahead of 90.1% of US stocks in our set.
- As for revenue growth, note that ATKR's revenue has grown 78.11% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 89.25% of US companies in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Atkore Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be WOR, WWW, ABM, SNX, and VMI.
- ATKR's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Atkore Inc's official web site, go to www.atkore.com.
ATKR Valuation Summary
- ATKR's price/earnings ratio is 9.5; this is 64.35% lower than that of the median Industrials stock.
- Over the past 64 months, ATKR's price/earnings ratio has gone up 211.2.
- ATKR's price/sales ratio has moved up 1.1 over the prior 64 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ATKR.
ATKR's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ATKR has a Quality Grade of A, ranking ahead of 96.88% of graded US stocks.
- ATKR's asset turnover comes in at 1.434 -- ranking 3rd of 53 Electrical Equipment stocks.
- RRX, AME, and BYRN are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with ATKR.
The table below shows ATKR's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
ATKR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ATKR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$102.18||52-week high||$119.96|
|Prev. close||$104.57||52-week low||$65.80|
|Day high||$106.37||Avg. volume||504,291|
|50-day MA||$100.92||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$99.74||Market Cap||4.41B|
Atkore International Group Inc. (ATKR) Company Bio
Atkore International Group Inc. manufactures and distributes electrical raceway products. It offers steel, PVC and aluminum conduit, armored cable and flexible conduits, wire baskets, cable trays, fittings, and mechanical pipe. The company was founded in 1959 and is based in Harvey, Illinois.
Most Popular Stories View All
ATKR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ATKR Latest Social Stream
View Full ATKR Social Stream
Latest ATKR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Atkore Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ATKR as an investment opportunity.
HARVEY, Ill., February 16, 2022--Atkore Inc. (the "Company") (NYSE: ATKR), a leading provider of electrical, safety and infrastructure solutions, today announced that Bill Waltz, President and Chief Executive Officer, and David Johnson, Chief Financial Officer, are scheduled to participate in a question and answer session at Citi’s 2022 Global Industrial Tech and Mobility Conference on Thursday, February 24, 2022 at 10:30 am Eastern Time.
Atkore's (NYSE:ATKR) investors will be pleased with their fantastic 327% return over the last three years
Investing can be hard but the potential fo an individual stock to pay off big time inspires us. Mistakes are...
The Dow Jones traded up sharply on Wednesday. The major indexes all showed strong gains as the market headed into the final hour of trading.
Atkore is forming a base and near a possible buy range ahead of its next quarterly earnings report, expected on or around Jan. 31.
Investment company Spectrum Management Group, LLC (Current Portfolio) buys Simon Property Group Inc, Pioneer Natural Resources Co, Louisiana-Pacific Corp, iShares Short Treasury Bond ETF, BTC iShares MSCI USA Min Vol Factor ETF, sells Discover Financial Services, Honeywell International Inc, Meta Platforms Inc, Best Buy Co Inc, SPDR Retail ETF during the 3-months ended 2021Q4, according to the most recent filings of the investment company, Spectrum Management Group, LLC.
ATKR Price Returns
Continue Researching ATKRHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Atkore International Group Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Atkore International Group Inc (ATKR) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Atkore International Group Inc (ATKR) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Atkore International Group Inc (ATKR) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch