Luminar Technologies Inc. (LAZR): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
LAZR POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where LAZR ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 53.09% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for LAZR is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 40 weeks.
- LAZR ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 18th percentile.
LAZR Stock Summary
- With a price/sales ratio of 216.25, Luminar Technologies Inc has a higher such ratio than 97.94% of stocks in our set.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 3,214.96%, Luminar Technologies Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 99.41% of about US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, LAZR has reported earnings growth of 27,857.72%, putting it ahead of 99.88% of US stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Luminar Technologies Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be GOEV, MDWT, FLGT, RMO, and BLIN.
- Visit LAZR's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.luminartech.com.
LAZR Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, LAZR's price/sales ratio is 4111.01% higher, now standing at 229.5.
- Over the past 31 months, LAZR's price/sales ratio has gone NA NA.
- LAZR's price/sales ratio has moved NA NA over the prior 31 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for LAZR.
LAZR's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- LAZR has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 40.71% of graded US stocks.
- LAZR's asset turnover comes in at 0.047 -- ranking 55th of 68 Automobiles and Trucks stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows LAZR's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
LAZR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
LAZR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$15.70||52-week high||$47.80|
|Prev. close||$16.16||52-week low||$9.95|
|Day high||$16.13||Avg. volume||5,040,711|
|50-day MA||$16.30||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$22.39||Market Cap||5.37B|
Luminar Technologies Inc. (LAZR) Company Bio
Luminar Technologies, Inc. is an autonomous vehicle sensor and Lidar technology company, which designs, builds, and sells long-range lidar products that address the requirements of global automotive OEMs and technology companies for autonomous driving. It operates through the following segments: Autonomy Solutions and Other Component Sales. The Autonomy Solutions segment engages in design, manufacturing and sale of lidar sensors, as well as related perception and autonomy enabling software solutions catering mainly to the original equipment manufacturers in the automobile, commercial vehicle, robo-taxi and adjacent industries. The Other Component Sales provides designing, testing, and consulting services for non-standard integrated circuits to U.S. customers, including government agencies and defense contractors generally for purposes unrelated to autonomous vehicles The company was founded by Austin Russell and Jason Eichenholz in 2012 and is headquartered in Orlando, FL.
Most Popular Stories View All
LAZR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
LAZR Latest Social Stream
View Full LAZR Social Stream
Latest LAZR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Luminar Technologies Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate LAZR as an investment opportunity.
MicroVision might seem like a promising company.
Joanna Makris sits down with Sumit Sharma, CEO of MicroVision, to get his take on what's happening in the automotive lidar market and why he's feeling "more confident ... than ever before."
Luminar Technologies} stock has undergone multiple analysts rating changes in the recent past. Luminar Technologies Upgraded by Zacks Investment Research on 10/20/2021. In a note to investors, the firm issued a new rating of Buy. The analysts previously had rating of Hold. The post Luminar Technologies (NASDAQ:LAZR) Upgraded by Zacks Investment Research to Buy appeared first on .
Shares of Luminar Technologies, Inc. (NASDAQ:LAZR) have received an average rating of Buy from the ten research firms that are presently covering the company, MarketBeat.com reports. Three equities research analysts have rated the stock with a hold rating and seven have issued a buy rating on the company. The average 12-month price target among brokerages 
MicroVision is up 80% in 2021.
LAZR Price Returns