Tencent Music Entertainment Group ADR (TME): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
TME POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where TME ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 68.83% of US stocks.
- TME's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving down over the last 198 days.
- TME ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 15th percentile.
TME Stock Summary
- TME's went public 2.4 years ago, making it older than merely 5.3% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- Of note is the ratio of Tencent Music Entertainment Group's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 98.72% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 3,883.47%, Tencent Music Entertainment Group's debt growth rate surpasses 99.47% of about US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Tencent Music Entertainment Group, a group of peers worth examining would be CTVA, ERIC, AFL, CRH, and LUV.
- Visit TME's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.tencentmusic.com.
TME Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
TME Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$16.16||52-week high||$32.25|
|Prev. close||$16.57||52-week low||$10.30|
|Day high||$16.54||Avg. volume||29,609,535|
|50-day MA||$22.30||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$19.10||Market Cap||27.11B|
Tencent Music Entertainment Group ADR (TME) Company Bio
Tencent Music Entertainment Group engages in the provision of online music entertainment services. It offers one-stop music services and solutions for smart devices, creating a complete music entertainment ecosystem. The company is headquartered in Beijing, China.
TME Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for TME, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Tencent Music Entertainment Group ranked in the 64th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. More precisely, our analysis suggests the stock is undervalued by approximately 50.33% on a DCF basis. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for TME, they are:
- The company has produced more trailing twelve month cash flow than 92.57% of its sector Technology.
- The business' balance sheet suggests that 1% of the company's capital is sourced from debt; this is greater than just 7.63% of the free cash flow producing stocks we're observing.
- TME's estimated cost of debt, based largely on its market capitalization and its interest coverage ratio, is 3%; for context, that number is higher than 52.59% of tickers in our DCF set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
TME Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
TME Latest Social Stream
View Full TME Social Stream
Latest TME News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Tencent Music Entertainment Group that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate TME as an investment opportunity.
The suffering of Chinese social media giant Tencent and its affiliates has gone less noticed. As a result of antitrust probes, regulators have imposed restrictions on 13 tech companies that have financial divisions, including Tencent and ByteDance. Should fines be in line with those imposed on Alibaba — about 4 per cent of its domestic sales in 2019 and well below a 10 per cent penalty limit under Chinese law — those should be manageable.
Broader markets be at all-time highs, but there are still opportunities for the coming months.
Tencent Music Entertainment Group Sponsored ADR (TME) Outpaces Stock Market Gains: What You Should Know
Tencent Music Entertainment Group Sponsored ADR (TME) closed at $18.97 in the latest trading session, marking a +1.93% move from the prior day.
Tencent Music Entertainment Group to Report First Quarter 2021 Financial Results on May 17, 2021 Eastern Time
Tencent Music Entertainment Group ("Tencent Music", "TME", or the "Company") (NYSE: TME), the leading online music and audio entertainment platform in China, today announced that it will report its unaudited financial results for the first quarter of 2021 after the U.S. market closes on Monday, May 17, 2021.
Tencent Music Entertainment Group Unveils Future Strategy For Long-Form Audio After Crossing 100 Million MAUs Milestone
Tencent Music Entertainment Group ("Tencent Music," "TME," or the "Company") (NYSE: TME), the leading online music and audio entertainment platform in China, held a press conference in Beijing on April 23, where it shared first-year highlights and new strategies for its long-form audio business, following the successful acquisition of Lazy Audio in March, 2021. At the conference, the Company announced the launch of Lazy Changting ("Lanren Changting"), a new brand formed by the integration of Lazy Audio and Kuwo Changting. This brand launch marks an important step for TME as it amalgamates key resources to unlock significant value from TME's content ecosystem.
TME Price Returns