Wayfair Inc. (W): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
W POWR Grades
- W scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 65.49% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for W is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 52 weeks.
- W's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 3.99% of US stocks).
W Stock Summary
- Wayfair Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than merely 1.81% of US listed stocks.
- W's current price/earnings ratio is 296.07, which is higher than 97.59% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- W's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of merely 3.08% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to W, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are PEN, SIRI, HCI, ALB, and NLOK.
- W's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Wayfair Inc's official web site, go to www.wayfair.com.
W Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, W's price/earnings ratio is 115.13% higher, now standing at 83.9.
- Over the past 84 months, W's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 116.5.
- W's price/sales ratio has moved down 0.8 over the prior 84 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for W.
W Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year revenue growth rate is now at 184.5%.
- The 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at -86.07%.
- The year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 597.53%.
The table below shows W's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
W's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- W has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 73.6% of graded US stocks.
- W's asset turnover comes in at 3.195 -- ranking 9th of 165 Retail stocks.
- NSIT, DG, and URBN are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with W.
The table below shows W's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
W Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
W Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$254.74||52-week high||$369.00|
|Prev. close||$267.51||52-week low||$222.28|
|Day high||$269.77||Avg. volume||1,548,177|
|50-day MA||$253.93||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$289.15||Market Cap||26.63B|
Wayfair Inc. (W) Company Bio
Wayfair engages in an e-commerce business in the United States, offering a range of furniture, home furnishings, decor and goods. The company was founded in 2002 and is based in Boston, Massachusetts.
Most Popular Stories View All
W Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
W Latest Social Stream
View Full W Social Stream
Latest W News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Wayfair Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate W as an investment opportunity.
Yahoo Finance Live's Jared Blikre runs down earnings in the retail, EV, and cruise line sectors.
Michael D Fleisher, Insider at Wayfair (NYSE:W), made a large insider sell on November 15, according to a new SEC filing. What Happened: A Form 4 filing from the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission on Monday showed that Fleisher sold 1,500 shares of Wayfair at prices ranging from $244.10 to $251.97. The total transaction amounted to $372,052. Fleisher still owns a total of 109,381 shares of Wayfair worth, $28,102,166. Wayfair shares are trading up 1.34% at $256.92 at the time of this writing
Save big on furniture, home decor, appliances and more holiday gifts during Wayfairs Black Friday 2021 sale.
Wayfair Inc. (NYSE:W) CFO Michael D. Fleisher sold 750 shares of the companys stock in a transaction that occurred on Friday, November 12th. The shares were sold at an average price of $244.10, for a total value of $183,075.00. The transaction was disclosed in a document filed with the SEC, which is available through this 
Newbridge Financial Services Group Inc. trimmed its position in shares of Wayfair Inc. (NYSE:W) by 6.3% during the second quarter, HoldingsChannel reports. The institutional investor owned 679 shares of the companys stock after selling 46 shares during the period. Newbridge Financial Services Group Inc.s holdings in Wayfair were worth $214,000 at the end of the 
W Price Returns