XpresSpa Group, Inc. (XSPA): Price and Financial Metrics
XSPA Stock Summary
- XpresSpa Group Inc's market capitalization of $3,829,915 is ahead of just 2.49% of US-listed equities.
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for XSPA is 11.96 -- better than 97.39% of US stocks.
- XSPA's price/sales ratio is 0.08; that's higher than the P/S ratio of only 2.57% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to XpresSpa Group Inc are CNFR, MCFT, QUAD, DAN, and QRTEA.
- Visit XSPA's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.xpresspagroup.com.
XSPA Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
XSPA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.74||52-week high||$8.82|
|Prev. close||$1.61||52-week low||$0.15|
|Day high||$1.81||Avg. volume||11,290,442|
|50-day MA||$1.48||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$2.41||Market Cap||120.96M|
XpresSpa Group, Inc. (XSPA) Company Bio
XpresSpa Group, Inc. is a health and wellness services company. It operates through the following segments: Wellness, and Intellectual Property. The Wellness segment consists of XpresSpa, which is an airport retailer of spa services. XpresSpa offers travelers premium spa services, including massage, nail and skin care, as well as spa and travel products. The Intellectual Property segment engages in the monetization of patents related to content and ad delivery, remote monitoring and computing technologies. The company was founded by Jonathan Medved and David Goldfarb in January 9, 2006 and is headquartered in New York, NY.