Alcoa Corporation (AA): Price and Financial Metrics
AA Stock Summary
- AA's went public 3.05 years ago, making it older than merely 9.27% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- Of note is the ratio of Alcoa Corp's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; merely 6.06% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Alcoa Corp is reporting a growth rate of -114.78%; that's higher than merely 11.88% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Alcoa Corp are ENLC, SNDR, TCP, LILA, and HP.
- Visit AA's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.alcoa.com.
AA Stock Price Chart More Charts
AA Price/Volume Stats
Alcoa Corporation (AA) Company Bio
Alcoa is a leader in lightweight metals technology, engineering and manufacturing, with a major focus on automotive and commercial transport, air and space travel, as well as industrial and consumer electronics products. The company was founded in 1888 and is based in New York, New York.