Alcoa Corporation (AA): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
AA POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where AA ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 96.44% of US stocks.
- AA's strongest trending metric is Sentiment; it's been moving up over the last 198 days.
- AA ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 20th percentile.
AA Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of Alcoa Corp's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; only 10.09% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Alcoa Corp is reporting a growth rate of -127.67%; that's higher than only 15.8% of US stocks.
- The volatility of Alcoa Corp's share price is greater than that of 85.92% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Alcoa Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be ADT, ARNC, TRGP, VST, and QRTEA.
- Visit AA's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.alcoa.com.
AA Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
AA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$40.60||52-week high||$40.88|
|Prev. close||$39.07||52-week low||$6.38|
|Day high||$40.88||Avg. volume||6,708,812|
|50-day MA||$32.02||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$20.95||Market Cap||7.56B|
Alcoa Corporation (AA) Company Bio
Alcoa is a leader in lightweight metals technology, engineering and manufacturing, with a major focus on automotive and commercial transport, air and space travel, as well as industrial and consumer electronics products. The company was founded in 1888 and is based in New York, New York.
AA Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Alcoa Corp with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Alcoa Corp ranked in the 0th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that the most conservative analysis suggests this stock will yield negative results -- and thus may be a potential short opportunity. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for AA, they are:
- Its compound free cash flow growth rate, as measured over the past 4.66 years, is -0.41% -- higher than just 3.12% of stocks in our DCF forecasting set.
- As a business, AA is generating more cash flow than only 23.39% of positive cash flow stocks in the Basic Materials.
- Alcoa Corp's effective tax rate, as measured by taxes paid relative to net income, is at 53 -- greater than 95.06% of US stocks with positive free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
AA Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
AA Latest Social Stream
View Full AA Social Stream
Latest AA News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Alcoa Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate AA as an investment opportunity.
Fortune Brands' (FBHS) first-quarter 2021 revenues increase 26% year over year on account of impressive performance across its segments.
Here at Zacks, our focus is on the proven Zacks Rank system, which emphasizes earnings estimates and estimate revisions to find great stocks. Nevertheless, we are always paying attention to the latest value, growth, and momentum trends to underscore strong picks.
A. O. Smith's (AOS) first-quarter 2021 net sales increase year over year on account of impressive performance across both of its segments.
Lackluster performance across its National Pen and Upload and Print segments hurts Cimpress (CMPR) third-quarter fiscal 2021 revenues.
Does Alcoa (AA) have what it takes to be a top stock pick for momentum investors? Let's find out.
AA Price Returns