Alcoa Corp. (AA): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
AA POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where AA ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 71.53% of US stocks.
- AA's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 177 days.
- AA ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 3rd percentile.
AA Stock Summary
- AA has a higher market value than 81.15% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $7,148,241,748.
- Of note is the ratio of ALCOA CORP's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 5.27% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.57, ALCOA CORP has a higher such ratio than just 20.19% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to AA, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are MGY, PDCE, SNDR, CIVI, and SSL.
- Visit AA's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.alcoa.com.
AA Valuation Summary
- AA's price/sales ratio is 0.6; this is 66.67% lower than that of the median Basic Materials stock.
- Over the past 78 months, AA's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 32.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for AA.
AA Growth Metrics
- The 3 year revenue growth rate now stands at -3.51%.
- Its 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 87.45%.
- The 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 692.62%.
The table below shows AA's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
AA's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- AA has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 86.75% of graded US stocks.
- AA's asset turnover comes in at 0.767 -- ranking 27th of 40 Steel Works Etc stocks.
- SYNL, BWEN, and FRD are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with AA.
The table below shows AA's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
AA Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of AA, see our AA price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$51.48||Average Broker Recommendation||1.5 (Moderate Buy)|
AA Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
AA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$42.56||52-week high||$93.99|
|Prev. close||$41.76||52-week low||$33.55|
|Day high||$42.75||Avg. volume||5,283,197|
|50-day MA||$47.72||Dividend yield||0.98%|
|200-day MA||$46.28||Market Cap||7.59B|
Alcoa Corp. (AA) Company Bio
Alcoa Corp is an integrated aluminum company and engages in aluminum production from bauxite mining to the manufacturing of finished aluminum goods. It serves finished aluminum goods to a wide-variety of industrial end markets including the automotive, building and construction, electrical, industrial, and transportation industries. Alcoa was founded in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania by Charles Martin Hall in 1888 under the company’s original name, The Pittsburgh Reduction Company. Headquartered in Pittsburgh, PA, the company has global operations in several countries around the world including Australia, Brazil, Canada, Guinea, Hungary, Iceland, The Netherlands, Norway, Saudi Arabia, Spain, Suriname, and the United States. Roy Harvey serves as President and Chief Executive Officer and the company has approximately 13,000 employees worldwide, as of 2020.
Most Popular Stories View All
AA Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
AA Latest Social Stream
View Full AA Social Stream
Latest AA News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ALCOA CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate AA as an investment opportunity.
Alcoa Schedules First Quarter Earnings Release and Conference Call
PITTSBURGH, March 29, 2023--Alcoa Corporation plans to announce its first quarter 2023 financial results on Wednesday, April 19, after the close of trading on the New York Stock Exchange.
Alcoa (AA) Stock Sinks As Market Gains: What You Should Know
Alcoa (AA) closed at $40.08 in the latest trading session, marking a -0.37% move from the prior day.
Despite shrinking by US$991m in the past week, Alcoa (NYSE:AA) shareholders are still up 598% over 3 years
Alcoa Corporation ( NYSE:AA ) shareholders have seen the share price descend 17% over the month. But that doesn't...
New Strong Sell Stocks for March 17th
BSBR, AMD and AA have been added to the Zacks Rank #5 (Strong Sell) List on March 17, 2023.
Alcoa Announces Closure of Intalco Smelter and Prepares Site for Redevelopment
PITTSBURGH, March 16, 2023--Alcoa Corporation (NYSE:AA) today announced the closure of its Intalco aluminum smelter in Washington State, which has been fully idle since 2020.
AA Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching AAWant to see what other sources are saying about Alcoa Corp's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Alcoa Corp (AA) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Alcoa Corp (AA) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Alcoa Corp (AA) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...