Alcoa Corp (AA) Price Targets From Analysts
Use the tables below to see what analysts covering Alcoa Corp think about its future price and what recommendations they have for investors and traders.
|Number of Analysts||Highest Target Price||Lowest Target Price||Average Target Price||Current Price||Upside Potential|
AA Broker Recommendations Summary
|Average Broker Rating||Strong Buy||Buy||Hold||Sell||Strong Sell||Analysts Issuing Recs|
The points below can provide you with additional insight regarding what the price target and recommendations metrics in the table above mean for investors.
- AA has a greater upside potential (average analyst target price relative to current price) than 7.69% of all US stocks.
- AA has a less variance in analysts' estimates than 9.09% of Steel Works Etc stocks.
- Alcoa Corp's number of analysts covering the stock is higher than 88.64% of Steel Works Etc stocks.
- The average analyst price target of AA is higher than 26.87% of stocks in the mid market cap category.
- AA has a less percent of analysts bearish on the stock than just about 100% of all US stocks.
- AA has a higher percentage of analysts bullish on the stock than practically none of all US stocks.
- Alcoa Corp's change in bullishness amongst analysts is lower than just about 100% of all US stocks.
What is the outlook for AA? Use POWR Ratings for clearer insight into price direction.