AAC Holdings, Inc. (AAC): Price and Financial Metrics
AAC Stock Summary
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.04, AAC Holdings Inc has a higher such ratio than merely 1.14% of stocks in our set.
- Over the past twelve months, AAC has reported earnings growth of 2,615.28%, putting it ahead of 99.27% of US stocks in our set.
- AAC Holdings Inc's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -407.93%, greater than the shareholder yield of only 1.11% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to AAC, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are VTNR, AP, CODI, USAK, and JE.
- Visit AAC's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.americanaddictioncenters.org.
AAC Stock Price Chart More Charts
AAC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$0.48||52-week high||$6.90|
|Prev. close||$0.47||52-week low||$0.32|
|Day high||$0.49||Avg. volume||306,774|
|50-day MA||$0.61||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$1.45||Market Cap||12.11M|
AAC Holdings, Inc. (AAC) Company Bio
AAC Holdings is a provider of inpatient substance abuse treatment services for individuals with drug and alcohol addiction in the United States. The company was founded in 2014 and is based in Brentwood, Tennessee.