ATA Creativity Global (AACG): Price and Financial Metrics
AACG Stock Summary
- AACG's price/sales ratio is 18.45; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 91.03% of US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for ATA Creativity Global comes in at -96.87%, a number that bests just 0.83% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- ATA Creativity Global's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -144.41%, greater than the shareholder yield of only 2.46% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to AACG, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are RIOT, VERI, RCON, AXU, and YEXT.
- Visit AACG's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.atai.net.cn.
AACG Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
AACG Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.17||52-week high||$1.87|
|Prev. close||$1.15||52-week low||$0.61|
|Day high||$1.20||Avg. volume||58,644|
|50-day MA||$1.15||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$1.06||Market Cap||28.46M|
ATA Creativity Global (AACG) Company Bio
ATA Creativity Global (formerly ATA Inc.) provides computer-based testing services in the People\'s Republic of China. The company offers services for the creation and delivery of computer-based tests utilizing its test delivery platform and proprietary testing technologies that are used for professional licensure and certification tests in various industries, including IT services, banking, teaching, and insurance; and administrative services, such as test registration, scheduling, fee collection, and certification fulfillment. Its e-testing platform integrates various aspects of the test delivery process for computer-based tests, from test form compilation to test scoring and results analysis; and mobile test administration platform MTS enhances test administration. The company was founded in 1999 and is based in Beijing, China.