Arlington Asset Investment Corp. (AAIC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
AAIC POWR Grades
- AAIC scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 96.31% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for AAIC is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 177 days.
- AAIC ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 2nd percentile.
AAIC Stock Summary
- For AAIC, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 97.99% of US equities we're observing.
- Over the past twelve months, AAIC has reported earnings growth of -2,907.17%, putting it ahead of just 0.44% of US stocks in our set.
- ARLINGTON ASSET INVESTMENT CORP's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 150.09%, greater than the shareholder yield of 98.74% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to ARLINGTON ASSET INVESTMENT CORP are SOHO, LXP, GSL, ICMB, and LOAN.
- AAIC's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit ARLINGTON ASSET INVESTMENT CORP's official web site, go to www.arlingtonasset.com.
AAIC Valuation Summary
- AAIC's price/sales ratio is 1.9; this is 62% lower than that of the median Real Estate stock.
- Over the past 243 months, AAIC's price/sales ratio has gone up 0.4.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for AAIC.
AAIC Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year revenue growth rate is now at 11.11%.
- Its year over year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -93.67%.
- The 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 675.81%.
The table below shows AAIC's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
AAIC's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- AAIC has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 57.07% of graded US stocks.
- AAIC's asset turnover comes in at 0.019 -- ranking 332nd of 444 Trading stocks.
- BDN, EQR, and PCH are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with AAIC.
The table below shows AAIC's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
AAIC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
AAIC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$3.01||52-week high||$3.69|
|Prev. close||$3.01||52-week low||$2.65|
|Day high||$3.02||Avg. volume||94,894|
|50-day MA||$2.99||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$3.11||Market Cap||86.96M|
Arlington Asset Investment Corp. (AAIC) Company Bio
Arlington Asset Investment Corp. (NYSE: AI) is a principal investment firm that currently invests primarily in mortgage-related and other assets. The Company is headquartered in the Washington, D.C. metropolitan area.
Most Popular Stories View All
AAIC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
AAIC Latest Social Stream
View Full AAIC Social Stream
Latest AAIC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ARLINGTON ASSET INVESTMENT CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate AAIC as an investment opportunity.
Here is how Arlington Asset Investment (AAIC) and Carlyle Secured Lending, Inc. (CGBD) have performed compared to their sector so far this year.
MCLEAN, Va. , Dec. 6, 2022 /PRNewswire/ -- Arlington Asset Investment Corp. (NYSE: AAIC ) (the "Company") today announced that its Board of Directors authorized a quarterly dividend of $0.4375 per share of its 7.00% Series B Cumulative Perpetual Redeemable Preferred Stock (NYSE: AAIC ) (the "Series B Preferred Stock") and a quarterly dividend of $0.515625 per share of its 8.250% Series C Fixed-to-Floating Cumulative Redeemable Preferred Stock (NYSE: AAIC ) (the "Series C Preferred Stock") for the fourth quarter of 2022. Dividends for the Series B Preferred Stock and Series C Preferred Stock will both be payable on December 30, 2022 to shareholders of record on December … Full story available on Benzinga.com
Arlington Asset Investment ( NYSE:AAIC ) Third Quarter 2022 Results Key Financial Results Revenue: US$9.75m (up 213...
Arlington Asset Investment Corp. (NYSE:NYSE:AAIC) Q3 2022 Earnings Conference Call November 15, 2022 10:00 a.m.
The following slide deck was published by Arlington Asset Investment Corp.
AAIC Price Returns