Arlington Asset Investment Corp. (AAIC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
AAIC POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where AAIC ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 84.49% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for AAIC is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 163 days.
- AAIC's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 3.18% of US stocks).
AAIC Stock Summary
- For AAIC, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 98.39% of US equities we're observing.
- As for revenue growth, note that AAIC's revenue has grown -16.99% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of just 10.62% of US companies in our set.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for AAIC comes in at 63.77% -- higher than that of 96.9% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to AAIC, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are MFA, CHMI, BLX, HGSH, and WVFC.
- AAIC's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Arlington Asset Investment Corp's official web site, go to www.arlingtonasset.com.
AAIC Valuation Summary
- AAIC's EV/EBIT ratio is 259.9; this is 575.94% higher than that of the median Real Estate stock.
- AAIC's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 231.8 over the prior 243 months.
- Over the past 243 months, AAIC's price/earnings ratio has gone up 513.8.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for AAIC.
AAIC Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -2.06%.
- Its 5 year revenue growth rate is now at -77.96%.
- Its year over year revenue growth rate is now at -35.47%.
The table below shows AAIC's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
AAIC's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- AAIC has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 57.07% of graded US stocks.
- AAIC's asset turnover comes in at 0.019 -- ranking 332nd of 444 Trading stocks.
- BDN, EQR, and PCH are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with AAIC.
The table below shows AAIC's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
AAIC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
AAIC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$3.39||52-week high||$4.42|
|Prev. close||$3.36||52-week low||$3.25|
|Day high||$3.39||Avg. volume||82,755|
|50-day MA||$3.59||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$3.83||Market Cap||106.71M|
Arlington Asset Investment Corp. (AAIC) Company Bio
Arlington Asset Investment Corp. (NYSE: AI) is a principal investment firm that currently invests primarily in mortgage-related and other assets. The Company is headquartered in the Washington, D.C. metropolitan area.
Most Popular Stories View All
AAIC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
AAIC Latest Social Stream
View Full AAIC Social Stream
Latest AAIC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Arlington Asset Investment Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate AAIC as an investment opportunity.
Get ready for charts, images, and tables because they are better than words. The ratings and outlooks we highlight here come after Scott Kennedy’s weekly updates in the REIT Forum. Your continued feedback is greatly appreciated, so please leave a comment with suggestions. Did you pay attention to our prior...
Author's Note: This two-part article is a very detailed analysis of AGNC Investment Corp.'s (AGNC) income statement (technically speaking, the company's "consolidated statement of comprehensive income (loss)"). I continue to perform this type of detailed quarterly analysis for readers who want to fully understand AGNC's ever-changing mortgage-backed securities ("MBS")/investment portfolio...
Arlington Asset Investment Corp. (NYSE: AAIC) (the "Company") today announced that its Board of Directors authorized a quarterly dividend of $0.4375 per share of its 7.00% Series B Cumulative Perpetual Redeemable Preferred Stock (NYSE: AAIC PrB) (the "Series B Preferred Stock") and a quarterly dividend of $0.515625 per share of its 8.250% Series C Fixed-to-Floating Cumulative Redeemable Preferred Stock (NYSE: AAIC PrC) (the "Series C Preferred Stock") for the fourth quarter of 2021. Dividends fo
From what we can see, insiders were net buyers in Arlington Asset Investment Corp.'s ( NYSE:AAIC ) during the past 12...
Image source: The Motley Fool. Arlington Asset Investment Corp (NYSE: AAIC)Q3 2021 Earnings CallNov 10, 2021, 10:00 a.m. ETContents: Prepared Remarks Questions and Answers Call Participants Prepared Remarks: OperatorGood morning.
AAIC Price Returns