Arlington Asset Investment Corp. (AAIC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
AAIC POWR Grades
- AAIC scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 87.39% of US stocks.
- AAIC's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- AAIC's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 40.64% of US stocks).
AAIC Stock Summary
- For AAIC, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 98.13% of US equities we're observing.
- Over the past twelve months, AAIC has reported earnings growth of 522.42%, putting it ahead of 96.58% of US stocks in our set.
- ARLINGTON ASSET INVESTMENT CORP's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 347.4%, greater than the shareholder yield of 99% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to ARLINGTON ASSET INVESTMENT CORP are ATAX, LXP, BNL, BKD, and MFA.
- Visit AAIC's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.arlingtonasset.com.
AAIC Valuation Summary
- AAIC's price/sales ratio is 2.5; this is 48.45% lower than that of the median Real Estate stock.
- Over the past 243 months, AAIC's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 10.8.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for AAIC.
AAIC Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year price growth rate is now at -82.47%.
- Its 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -94%.
- The 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at -635.02%.
The table below shows AAIC's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
AAIC's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- AAIC has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 57.07% of graded US stocks.
- AAIC's asset turnover comes in at 0.019 -- ranking 332nd of 444 Trading stocks.
- BDN, EQR, and PCH are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with AAIC.
The table below shows AAIC's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
AAIC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
AAIC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$2.89||52-week high||$4.04|
|Prev. close||$2.98||52-week low||$2.85|
|Day high||$3.06||Avg. volume||79,469|
|50-day MA||$3.20||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$3.35||Market Cap||83.49M|
Arlington Asset Investment Corp. (AAIC) Company Bio
Arlington Asset Investment Corp. (NYSE: AI) is a principal investment firm that currently invests primarily in mortgage-related and other assets. The Company is headquartered in the Washington, D.C. metropolitan area.
Most Popular Stories View All
AAIC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
AAIC Latest Social Stream
View Full AAIC Social Stream
Latest AAIC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ARLINGTON ASSET INVESTMENT CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate AAIC as an investment opportunity.
Get ready for charts, images, and tables because they're better than words. The ratings and outlooks we highlight here come after Scott Kennedy’s weekly updates in the REIT Forum. Your continued feedback is greatly appreciated, so please leave a comment with suggestions.
Are you concerned about inflation? You might be concerned about the wron...
Arlington Asset Investment Corp. (NYSE: AAIC) (the "Company") today announced that its Board of Directors authorized a quarterly dividend of $0.4375 per share of its 7.00% Series B Cumulative Perpetual Redeemable Preferred Stock (NYSE: AAIC PrB) (the "Series B Preferred Stock") and a quarterly dividend of $0.515625 per share of its 8.250% Series C Fixed-to-Floating Cumulative Redeemable Preferred Stock (NYSE: AAIC PrC) (the "Series C Preferred Stock") for the third quarter of 2022. Dividends for
Arlington Asset Investment Corp. (NYSE: AAIC) (the "Company" or "Arlington") today reported financial results for the quarter ended June 30, 2022.
Arlington Asset Investment Corp. (NYSE: AAIC) (the "Company") announced today that the Company will release results for the second quarter ended June 30, 2022 after the market closes on Tuesday, August 9, 2022 and will hold a conference call for investors at 10:00 A.M. Eastern Time on Wednesday, August 10, 2022 to discuss the results.
Daniel Berce Is The Non-Employee Independent Chairman of Arlington Asset Investment Corp. (NYSE:AAIC) And They Just Picked Up 333% More Shares
Investors who take an interest in Arlington Asset Investment Corp. ( NYSE:AAIC ) should definitely note that the...
AAIC Price Returns