Arlington Asset Investment Corp. (AAIC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
AAIC POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where AAIC ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 89.13% of US stocks.
- AAIC's strongest trending metric is Sentiment; it's been moving up over the last 51 weeks.
- AAIC ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 1st percentile.
AAIC Stock Summary
- AAIC's current price/earnings ratio is 597.23, which is higher than 98.92% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Arlington Asset Investment Corp is higher than it is for about 98.65% of US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for AAIC comes in at -122.89% -- higher than that of just 1.89% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Arlington Asset Investment Corp are CHMI, WHF, HGSH, BBDC, and WVFC.
- Visit AAIC's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.arlingtonasset.com.
AAIC Valuation Summary
- AAIC's EV/EBIT ratio is 259.9; this is 575.94% higher than that of the median Real Estate stock.
- AAIC's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 231.8 over the prior 243 months.
- Over the past 243 months, AAIC's price/earnings ratio has gone up 513.8.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for AAIC.
AAIC Growth Metrics
- Its year over year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -29.59%.
- The year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 117.28%.
- The 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at -47.53%.
The table below shows AAIC's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
AAIC's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- AAIC has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 56.56% of graded US stocks.
- AAIC's asset turnover comes in at 0.019 -- ranking 331st of 445 Trading stocks.
- AVB, COHN, and DEI are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with AAIC.
The table below shows AAIC's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
AAIC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
AAIC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$3.93||52-week high||$4.42|
|Prev. close||$3.99||52-week low||$2.38|
|Day high||$4.04||Avg. volume||226,899|
|50-day MA||$3.78||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$3.93||Market Cap||127.06M|
Arlington Asset Investment Corp. (AAIC) Company Bio
Arlington Asset Investment Corp. (NYSE: AI) is a principal investment firm that currently invests primarily in mortgage-related and other assets. The Company is headquartered in the Washington, D.C. metropolitan area.
Most Popular Stories View All
AAIC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
AAIC Latest Social Stream
View Full AAIC Social Stream
Latest AAIC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Arlington Asset Investment Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate AAIC as an investment opportunity.
This article was first released to Systematic Income subscribers and free trials on October 4th. Welcome to another installment of our Preferreds Market Weekly Review where we discuss preferreds and baby bond market activity from both the bottom-up - highlighting individual news and events - as well as top-down -...
Real Estate Weekly Outlook U.S. equity markets bounced back following the worst week since February as relief over a last-minute compromise to raise the debt ceiling offset disappointment over another weaker-than-expected employment report. Further evidence of a persistent labor shortage in the September jobs report - along with an intensifying...
Arlington Asset Investment Corp. (NYSE: AAIC) (the "Company") today announced that its Board of Directors authorized a quarterly dividend of $0.4375 per share of its 7.00% Series B Cumulative Perpetual Redeemable Preferred Stock (NYSE: AAIC PrB) (the "Series B Preferred Stock") and a quarterly dividend of $0.515625 per share of its 8.250% Series C Fixed-to-Floating Cumulative Redeemable Preferred Stock (NYSE: AAIC PrC) (the "Series C Preferred Stock") for the third quarter of 2021. Dividends for
What Type Of Shareholders Own The Most Number of Arlington Asset Investment Corp. (NYSE:AAIC) Shares?
The big shareholder groups in Arlington Asset Investment Corp. ( NYSE:AAIC ) have power over the company. Institutions...
Image source: The Motley Fool. Arlington Asset Investment Corp (NYSE: AAIC)Q2 2021 Earnings CallAug 6, 2021, 9:00 p.m. ETContents: Prepared Remarks Questions and Answers Call Participants Prepared Remarks: OperatorGood morning.
AAIC Price Returns