Altisource Asset Management Corp Com (AAMC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
AAMC POWR Grades
- AAMC scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 82.39% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for AAMC is in Stability, which has been heading down over the past 45 days.
- AAMC's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 2.42% of US stocks).
AAMC Stock Summary
- AAMC's price/sales ratio is 45.03; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 96.38% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 5,904.83%, ALTISOURCE ASSET MANAGEMENT CORP's debt growth rate surpasses 99.45% of about US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for ALTISOURCE ASSET MANAGEMENT CORP comes in at 357.6%, a number that bests 97.75% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to ALTISOURCE ASSET MANAGEMENT CORP, a group of peers worth examining would be CSSE, FSBC, TRMK, MBCN, and TCBK.
- Visit AAMC's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.altisourceamc.com.
AAMC Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, AAMC's EV/EBIT ratio is 166.97% lower, now standing at -7.3.
- AAMC's price/sales ratio has moved NA NA over the prior 124 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for AAMC.
AAMC Growth Metrics
- The 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at -45.78%.
- Its 2 year price growth rate is now at -33.32%.
- The year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at -200.09%.
The table below shows AAMC's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
AAMC's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- AAMC has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 70.96% of graded US stocks.
- AAMC's asset turnover comes in at 0 -- ranking 62nd of 63 Real Estate stocks.
- HPP, INTG, and UE are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with AAMC.
The table below shows AAMC's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
AAMC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
AAMC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$65.05||52-week high||$78.40|
|Prev. close||$69.00||52-week low||$8.65|
|Day high||$69.80||Avg. volume||16,489|
|50-day MA||$47.52||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$24.85||Market Cap||114.55M|
Most Popular Stories View All
AAMC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
AAMC Latest Social Stream
View Full AAMC Social Stream
Latest AAMC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ALTISOURCE ASSET MANAGEMENT CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate AAMC as an investment opportunity.
Altisource Asset Management Corporation Reports Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2022 Results
CHRISTIANSTED, U.S. Virgin Islands, March 23, 2023--Altisource Asset Management Corporation ("AAMC" or the "Company") (NYSE American: AAMC) today announced financial and operating results for the fourth quarter and full year of 2022.
Altisource Asset Management Corporation to Host Fourth Quarter and Year End 2022 Earnings Conference Call – Revision to scheduled call time
CHRISTIANSTED, U.S. Virgin Islands, March 21, 2023--Altisource Asset Management Corporation ("AAMC" or the "Company") (NYSE: AAMC) has revised the time in which it will host a conference call and live webcast. The call will be on Thursday, March 23, 2023 at 8:30 a.m. EDT to discuss the results of the quarter and year ended December 31, 2022.
AAMC to Host Fourth Quarter and Year End 2022 Earnings Conference Call
CHRISTIANSTED, U.S. Virgin Islands, March 15, 2023--Altisource Asset Management Corporation ("AAMC" or the "Company") (NYSE: AAMC) will host a conference call and live webcast on Thursday, March 23, 2023 at 9:30 a.m. EDT to discuss the results of the quarter and year ended December 31, 2022. Please submit any questions in advance of the call to [email protected] prior to 4:00 p.m. EDT, Tuesday, March 21, 2023.
7 Smart Stock Picks for Cautious Investors
So, what are the best stocks for cautious investors today?
AAMC CEO Jason Kopcak Featured as Guest on the Smart Money Circle Podcast, Hosted by Adam Sarhan
CHRISTIANSTED, U.S. Virgin Islands, February 28, 2023--Altisource Asset Management Corporation ("AAMC" or the "Company") (NYSE: AAMC) announced that CEO Jason Kopcak was a featured guest on the latest episode of Smart Money Circle podcast, hosted by Adam Sarhan.
AAMC Price Returns
Continue Researching AAMCWant to see what other sources are saying about Altisource Asset Management Corp's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Altisource Asset Management Corp (AAMC) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Altisource Asset Management Corp (AAMC) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Altisource Asset Management Corp (AAMC) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...