AAON, Inc. (AAON): Price and Financial Metrics
AAON Stock Summary
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Aaon Inc is higher than 88.87% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Aaon Inc is higher than it is for about merely 0.34% of US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, AAON is more volatile than only 4.33% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Aaon Inc are MC, AXU, STRT, RYB, and UXIN.
- Visit AAON's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.aaon.com.
AAON Stock Price Chart More Charts
AAON Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$44.91||52-week high||$60.00|
|Prev. close||$48.16||52-week low||$40.48|
|Day high||$49.50||Avg. volume||250,969|
|50-day MA||$52.15||Dividend yield||0.71%|
|200-day MA||$49.66||Market Cap||2.34B|
AAON, Inc. (AAON) Company Bio
AAON Inc. is engaged in the engineering, manufacturing, marketing and sale of air conditioning and heating equipment consisting of standard, semi-custom and custom rooftop units, chillers, packaged outdoor mechanical rooms, air handling units, makeup air units, energy recovery units, condensing units, geothermal heat pumps, and coils. The company was founded in 1987 and is based in Tulsa, Oklahoma.