AAON, Inc. (AAON): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
AAON POWR Grades
- AAON scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 96.06% of US stocks.
- AAON's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 177 days.
- AAON's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 6.67% of US stocks).
AAON Stock Summary
- With a price/earnings ratio of 62.84, AAON INC P/E ratio is greater than that of about 90.6% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for AAON INC is higher than 97.17% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- Of note is the ratio of AAON INC's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 96.19% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to AAON INC, a group of peers worth examining would be USPH, AZEK, STEP, EPAM, and PETS.
- Visit AAON's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.aaon.com.
AAON Valuation Summary
- AAON's price/sales ratio is 5.3; this is 165% higher than that of the median Basic Materials stock.
- Over the past 243 months, AAON's price/earnings ratio has gone up 45.8.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for AAON.
AAON Growth Metrics
- The 2 year price growth rate now stands at -1.34%.
- The year over year price growth rate now stands at -25.13%.
- Its 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -6.53%.
The table below shows AAON's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
AAON's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- AAON has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 85.68% of graded US stocks.
- AAON's asset turnover comes in at 1.09 -- ranking 12th of 104 Machinery stocks.
- ROLL, LIQT, and VECO are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with AAON.
The table below shows AAON's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
AAON Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
AAON Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$80.78||52-week high||$83.00|
|Prev. close||$79.93||52-week low||$47.50|
|Day high||$80.93||Avg. volume||172,078|
|50-day MA||$76.63||Dividend yield||0.59%|
|200-day MA||$62.29||Market Cap||4.30B|
AAON, Inc. (AAON) Company Bio
AAON Inc. is engaged in the engineering, manufacturing, marketing and sale of air conditioning and heating equipment consisting of standard, semi-custom and custom rooftop units, chillers, packaged outdoor mechanical rooms, air handling units, makeup air units, energy recovery units, condensing units, geothermal heat pumps, and coils. The company was founded in 1987 and is based in Tulsa, Oklahoma.
Most Popular Stories View All
AAON Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
AAON Latest Social Stream
View Full AAON Social Stream
Latest AAON News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about AAON INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate AAON as an investment opportunity.
While AAON, Inc. ( NASDAQ:AAON ) might not be the most widely known stock at the moment, it saw a significant share...
If you are looking for stocks that are well positioned to maintain their recent uptrend, Aaon (AAON) could be a great choice. It is one of the several stocks that passed through our "Recent Price Strength" screen.
Defying industry woes, Toll Brothers (TOL), AAON, Comfort Systems (FIX), LSI Industries (LYTS) and Janus (JBI) are likely to witness earnings growth in 2023.
AAON''s revenue should benefit from the strong end market, healthy backlog levels, pricing actions, and improvement in production levels. Read more here.
AAON (NASDAQ:AAON) has had a great run on the share market with its stock up by a significant 34% over the last three...
AAON Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|