AAON, Inc. (AAON): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
AAON POWR Grades
- AAON scores best on the Stability dimension, with a Stability rank ahead of 75.49% of US stocks.
- AAON's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- AAON ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 9th percentile.
AAON Stock Summary
- AAON's current price/earnings ratio is 50.16, which is higher than 85.15% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Aaon Inc is higher than 89.21% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- Of note is the ratio of Aaon Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 95.68% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Aaon Inc are USLM, CNS, TRKA, WTER, and WINA.
- Visit AAON's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.aaon.com.
AAON Valuation Summary
- AAON's price/earnings ratio is 46.1; this is 131.66% higher than that of the median Basic Materials stock.
- Over the past 243 months, AAON's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 27.5.
- Over the past 243 months, AAON's price/earnings ratio has gone up 33.4.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for AAON.
AAON Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year price growth rate is now at 73.62%.
- The 2 year price growth rate now stands at 53.49%.
- Its year over year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 87.5%.
The table below shows AAON's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
AAON's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- AAON has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 85.68% of graded US stocks.
- AAON's asset turnover comes in at 1.09 -- ranking 12th of 104 Machinery stocks.
- ROLL, LIQT, and VECO are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with AAON.
The table below shows AAON's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
AAON Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
AAON Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$52.64||52-week high||$83.79|
|Prev. close||$51.80||52-week low||$47.50|
|Day high||$52.91||Avg. volume||250,976|
|50-day MA||$52.75||Dividend yield||0.73%|
|200-day MA||$64.84||Market Cap||2.79B|
AAON, Inc. (AAON) Company Bio
AAON Inc. is engaged in the engineering, manufacturing, marketing and sale of air conditioning and heating equipment consisting of standard, semi-custom and custom rooftop units, chillers, packaged outdoor mechanical rooms, air handling units, makeup air units, energy recovery units, condensing units, geothermal heat pumps, and coils. The company was founded in 1987 and is based in Tulsa, Oklahoma.
Most Popular Stories View All
AAON Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
AAON Latest Social Stream
View Full AAON Social Stream
Latest AAON News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Aaon Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate AAON as an investment opportunity.
TULSA, Okla., Feb. 17, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- AAON, Inc. (NASDAQ: AAON) (“AAON” or the “Company”), a leader in innovation and production of premium quality, highly energy efficient HVAC products for nonresidential buildings, announces that it has scheduled its quarterly conference call and webcast for Monday, February 28, 2022, at 5:15 p.m. to discuss fourth quarter 2021 financial results. The results will be released immediately after the market closes on that same day. The conference call wi
Wayne, PA, based Investment company Conestoga Capital Advisors, LLC (Current Portfolio) buys Paycor HCM Inc, Definitive Healthcare Corp, Q2 Holdings Inc, Pros Holdings Inc, AAON Inc, sells Paylocity Holding Corp, Grand Canyon Education Inc, Repligen Corp, Dorman Products Inc, Vocera Communications Inc during the 3-months ended 2021Q4, according to the most recent filings of the investment company, Conestoga Capital Advisors, LLC.
Tulsa, OK, based Investment company Gibraltar Capital Management, Inc. (Current Portfolio) buys Janus Henderson AAA CLO ETF, Coterra Energy Inc, Boeing Co, AAON Inc, Coca-Cola Co, sells PowerShares QQQ Trust Ser 1, General Dynamics Corp, Prudential Financial Inc, BTC iShares MSCI USA Min Vol Factor ETF, iShares Core Dividend Growth ETF during the 3-months ended 2021Q4, according to the most recent filings of the investment company, Gibraltar Capital Management, Inc..
AAON, Inc.'s (NASDAQ:AAON) Fundamentals Look Pretty Strong: Could The Market Be Wrong About The Stock?
With its stock down 16% over the past month, it is easy to disregard AAON (NASDAQ:AAON). But if you pay close...
Investment company Norway Savings Bank (Current Portfolio) buys FedEx Corp, Vanguard Dividend Appreciation FTF, ConocoPhillips, SPDR Bloomberg Convertible Securities ETF, Visa Inc, sells Novartis AG, PIMCO Enhanced Short Maturity Active Exchange-Trad, iShares iBonds Dec 2021 Term Corporate ETF, Fortive Corp, during the 3-months ended 2021Q4, according to the most recent filings of the investment company, Norway Savings Bank.
AAON Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|