AAON, Inc. (AAON): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
AAON POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where AAON ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 59.16% of US stocks.
- AAON's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving down over the last 177 days.
- AAON ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 6th percentile.
AAON Stock Summary
- With a price/earnings ratio of 52.16, AAON INC P/E ratio is greater than that of about 91.29% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- Of note is the ratio of AAON INC's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 95.9% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 165.62%, AAON INC's debt growth rate surpasses 92.13% of about US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to AAON, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are PLXS, ESP, USLM, CNS, and WTTR.
- AAON's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit AAON INC's official web site, go to www.aaon.com.
AAON Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Basic Materials stock, AAON's price/sales ratio is 291.67% higher, now standing at 4.7.
- AAON's price/earnings ratio has moved up 40.2 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for AAON.
AAON Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 150.77%.
- The 5 year price growth rate now stands at 76.33%.
- The year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at -78.72%.
The table below shows AAON's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
AAON's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- AAON has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 85.68% of graded US stocks.
- AAON's asset turnover comes in at 1.09 -- ranking 12th of 104 Machinery stocks.
- ROLL, LIQT, and VECO are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with AAON.
The table below shows AAON's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
AAON Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
AAON Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$54.66||52-week high||$83.79|
|Prev. close||$54.72||52-week low||$47.50|
|Day high||$55.17||Avg. volume||206,675|
|50-day MA||$58.70||Dividend yield||0.7%|
|200-day MA||$58.83||Market Cap||2.91B|
AAON, Inc. (AAON) Company Bio
AAON Inc. is engaged in the engineering, manufacturing, marketing and sale of air conditioning and heating equipment consisting of standard, semi-custom and custom rooftop units, chillers, packaged outdoor mechanical rooms, air handling units, makeup air units, energy recovery units, condensing units, geothermal heat pumps, and coils. The company was founded in 1987 and is based in Tulsa, Oklahoma.
Most Popular Stories View All
AAON Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
AAON Latest Social Stream
View Full AAON Social Stream
Latest AAON News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about AAON INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate AAON as an investment opportunity.
Despite the pandemic-induced challenges, Zacks Building Products - Air Conditioner & Heating industry stocks WSO, FIX and AAON are likely to gain from an improved non-residential market, pro-environmental moves and technological development.
When we invest, we're generally looking for stocks that outperform the market average. And the truth is, you can make...
TULSA, Okla., Aug. 17, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- AAON, Inc. (NASDAQ: AAON), a leading manufacturer of heating and cooling products, announces its zero degree cold climate air-source heat pump packaged rooftop unit is now available from 2-30 tons. This product line is a critical solution that meets the increasing demand for building decarbonization in cold climates. Traditional air-source heat pump products have limitations that prevent heating operation at low ambient temperatures. With the optim
Does the August share price for AAON, Inc. ( NASDAQ:AAON ) reflect what it's really worth? Today, we will estimate the...
TULSA, Okla., Aug. 10, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- On August 9, 2022, Gene Stewart notified AAON, Inc. (the “Company”) leadership of his decision to resign as Executive Vice President effective as of August 16, 2022. Mr. Stewart returned to the Company in April 2020 as President of our AAON Coil Products, Inc. subsidiary in Longview, Texas. After successfully transforming our Longview operations, in January 2022, Gene was promoted to Executive Vice President of the Company, at our Tulsa, Oklahoma f
AAON Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|