AAON, Inc. (AAON): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
AAON POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where AAON ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 86.38% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for AAON is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 47 weeks.
- AAON's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 14.63% of US stocks).
AAON Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 392.74, Aaon Inc is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 92.29% of US stocks.
- Of note is the ratio of Aaon Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 98.68% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- For AAON, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by merely 0.46% of US equities we're observing.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to AAON, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are ROLL, FN, WNS, FEDU, and RBCN.
- AAON's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Aaon Inc's official web site, go to www.aaon.com.
AAON Valuation Summary
- AAON's price/earnings ratio is 46.1; this is 131.66% higher than that of the median Basic Materials stock.
- Over the past 243 months, AAON's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 27.5.
- Over the past 243 months, AAON's price/earnings ratio has gone up 33.4.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for AAON.
AAON Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year price growth rate is now at 76.98%.
- Its 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 88.97%.
- The year over year price growth rate now stands at 31.78%.
The table below shows AAON's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
AAON's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- AAON has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 86.38% of graded US stocks.
- AAON's asset turnover comes in at 1.09 -- ranking 12th of 104 Machinery stocks.
- ROLL, LIQT, and CW are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with AAON.
The table below shows AAON's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
AAON Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
AAON Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$66.00||52-week high||$81.25|
|Prev. close||$65.02||52-week low||$54.85|
|Day high||$66.07||Avg. volume||157,432|
|50-day MA||$65.10||Dividend yield||0.58%|
|200-day MA||$67.83||Market Cap||3.46B|
AAON, Inc. (AAON) Company Bio
AAON Inc. is engaged in the engineering, manufacturing, marketing and sale of air conditioning and heating equipment consisting of standard, semi-custom and custom rooftop units, chillers, packaged outdoor mechanical rooms, air handling units, makeup air units, energy recovery units, condensing units, geothermal heat pumps, and coils. The company was founded in 1987 and is based in Tulsa, Oklahoma.
Most Popular Stories View All
AAON Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
AAON Latest Social Stream
View Full AAON Social Stream
Latest AAON News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Aaon Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate AAON as an investment opportunity.
When you buy a stock there is always a possibility that it could drop 100%. But on the bright side, you can make far...
AAON earnings call for the period ending June 30, 2021.
TULSA, Okla., Aug. 06, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- AAON, Inc. (NASDAQ: AAON), a leading manufacturer of heating and cooling products, announced that its RZ Series Rooftop Unit has been selected 2021 Commercial Comfort Product of the Year in the Rooftop Units category, by a panel of independent engineers selected by the editorial staff of Engineered Systems magazine.
TULSA, Okla., Aug. 06, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- AAON, Inc. (NASDAQ: AAON), a leading manufacturer of heating and cooling products, announced that its RZ Series Rooftop Unit has been selected 2021 Commercial Comfort Product of the Year in the Rooftop Units category, by a panel of independent engineers selected by the editorial staff of Engineered Systems magazine. AAON RZ Series Rooftop Units are designed to be selectable with all the features needed for a job, making it a simple, turnkey piece o
TULSA, Okla., Aug. 05, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- AAON, INC. (NASDAQ-AAON), today announced its results for the second quarter of 2021.
AAON Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|