American Assets Trust, Inc. (AAT): Price and Financial Metrics
AAT Stock Summary
- AAT's current price/earnings ratio is 70.11, which is higher than 89.43% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- For AAT, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 92.61% of US equities we're observing.
- The volatility of American Assets Trust Inc's share price is greater than that of just 0.28% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to AAT, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are AT, RH, ABR, BKCC, and CNBKA.
- Visit AAT's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.americanassetstrust.com.
AAT Stock Price Chart More Charts
AAT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$47.74||52-week high||$49.26|
|Prev. close||$47.91||52-week low||$40.95|
|Day high||$48.15||Avg. volume||255,881|
|50-day MA||$46.21||Dividend yield||2.5%|
|200-day MA||$46.53||Market Cap||2.86B|
American Assets Trust, Inc. (AAT) Company Bio
American Assets Trust has been acquiring, improving, developing and managing premier retail, office and residential properties throughout the United States. The company was founded in 1967 and is based in San Diego, California.