American Assets Trust, Inc. (AAT): Price and Financial Metrics
AAT Stock Summary
- With a price/earnings ratio of 73.4, American Assets Trust Inc P/E ratio is greater than that of about 91.15% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for American Assets Trust Inc is higher than it is for about 92.62% of US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, AAT is more volatile than merely 0.28% of stocks we're observing.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to American Assets Trust Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be HCHC, AT, AMC, BKCC, and ABR.
- Visit AAT's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.americanassetstrust.com.
AAT Stock Price Chart More Charts
AAT Price/Volume Stats
American Assets Trust, Inc. (AAT) Company Bio
American Assets Trust has been acquiring, improving, developing and managing premier retail, office and residential properties throughout the United States. The company was founded in 1967 and is based in San Diego, California.