American Assets Trust, Inc. (AAT): Price and Financial Metrics
AAT Stock Summary
- With a price/earnings ratio of 73.55, American Assets Trust Inc P/E ratio is greater than that of about 86.07% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- Of note is the ratio of American Assets Trust Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; only 9.48% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- For AAT, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 91.59% of US equities we're observing.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to AAT, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are MSC, VTOL, AT, PAGP, and DISCA.
- AAT's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit American Assets Trust Inc's official web site, go to www.americanassetstrust.com.
AAT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
AAT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$33.64||52-week high||$36.60|
|Prev. close||$33.64||52-week low||$20.73|
|Day high||$34.10||Avg. volume||306,399|
|50-day MA||$32.71||Dividend yield||3.33%|
|200-day MA||$28.14||Market Cap||2.03B|
American Assets Trust, Inc. (AAT) Company Bio
American Assets Trust has been acquiring, improving, developing and managing premier retail, office and residential properties throughout the United States. The company was founded in 1967 and is based in San Diego, California.
AAT Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for American Assets Trust Inc. To summarize, we found that American Assets Trust Inc ranked in the 44th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that all scenearios modelled for this stock suggest it is overvalued. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for American Assets Trust Inc ended up being:
- The compound growth rate in the free cash flow of American Assets Trust Inc over the past 4.81 years is 0.32%; that's better than 72.68% of cash flow producing equities in the Real Estate sector, where it is classified.
- The business' balance sheet suggests that 35% of the company's capital is sourced from debt; this is greater than 71.08% of the free cash flow producing stocks we're observing.
- American Assets Trust Inc's effective tax rate, as measured by taxes paid relative to net income, is at 0 -- greater than only 0% of US stocks with positive free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
AAT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
AAT Latest Social Stream
View Full AAT Social Stream
Latest AAT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about American Assets Trust Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate AAT as an investment opportunity.
If You Had Bought American Assets Trust (NYSE:AAT) Stock A Year Ago, You Could Pocket A 28% Gain Today
On average, over time, stock markets tend to rise higher. This makes investing attractive. But if you choose that path...
REIT Rankings: Office (Hoya Capital Real Estate, Co-Produced with Colorado Wealth Management) Office REIT Sector Overview Is "Work-From-Home" the new normal? A year into the pandemic, office utilization in major U.S. cities remains a fraction of pre-pandemic levels with coastal cities facing a particularly slow recovery. The "reopening rotation" has...
American Assets Trust, Inc. -- Moody's announces completion of a periodic review of ratings of American Assets Trust, Inc.
Announcement of Periodic Review: Moody's announces completion of a periodic review of ratings of American Assets Trust, Inc.Global Credit Research - 18 Mar 2021New York, March 18, 2021 -- Moody's Investors Service ("Moody's") has completed a periodic review of the ratings of American Assets Trust, Inc. and other ratings that are associated with the same analytical unit. The review was conducted through a portfolio review discussion held on 17 March 2021 in which Moody's reassessed the appropriateness of the ratings in the context of the relevant principal methodology(ies), recent developments, and a comparison of the financial and operating profile to similarly rated peers. Since 1 January 2019, Moody's practice has been to issue a press release following each periodic review to annou...
American Assets Trust (AAT) has moved higher as of late, but there could definitely be trouble on the horizon for this company.
American Assets Trust, Inc. Earnings Missed Analyst Estimates: Here's What Analysts Are Forecasting Now
American Assets Trust, Inc. ( NYSE:AAT ) last week reported its latest full-year results, which makes it a good time...
AAT Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching AATHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on American Assets Trust Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
American Assets Trust Inc (AAT) Stock Price | Nasdaq
American Assets Trust Inc (AAT) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
American Assets Trust Inc (AAT) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!