American Assets Trust, Inc. (AAT): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
AAT POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where AAT ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 99.35% of US stocks.
- AAT's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- AAT's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 19.96% of US stocks).
AAT Stock Summary
- AAT's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 1,145.92 -- higher than 97.36% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for American Assets Trust Inc is higher than it is for about 92.2% of US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, AAT is more volatile than only 3.95% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to AAT, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are TSQ, BLMN, ELS, CSR, and INSE.
- Visit AAT's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.americanassetstrust.com.
AAT Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Real Estate stock, AAT's price/sales ratio is 9.23% higher, now standing at 7.1.
- Over the past 130 months, AAT's price/earnings ratio has gone NA NA.
- AAT's price/sales ratio has moved down 0 over the prior 130 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for AAT.
AAT Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year price growth rate is now at -30.98%.
- Its 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 44.34%.
- Its 5 year revenue growth rate is now at 34.91%.
The table below shows AAT's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
AAT's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- AAT has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 11.91% of graded US stocks.
- AAT's asset turnover comes in at 0.119 -- ranking 166th of 444 Trading stocks.
- OUT, O, and AINV are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with AAT.
The table below shows AAT's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
AAT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
AAT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$32.77||52-week high||$40.83|
|Prev. close||$32.26||52-week low||$30.97|
|Day high||$32.84||Avg. volume||275,041|
|50-day MA||$35.58||Dividend yield||3.97%|
|200-day MA||$37.02||Market Cap||1.98B|
American Assets Trust, Inc. (AAT) Company Bio
American Assets Trust has been acquiring, improving, developing and managing premier retail, office and residential properties throughout the United States. The company was founded in 1967 and is based in San Diego, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
AAT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
AAT Latest Social Stream
View Full AAT Social Stream
Latest AAT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about American Assets Trust Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate AAT as an investment opportunity.
American Assets Trust with ticker code (AAT) have now 5 analysts covering the stock with the consensus suggesting a rating of ''Hold''. The range between the high target price and low target price is between 44 and 34.5 calculating the mean target price we have 38.5. Given that the stocks previous close was at 36.94 this now indicates there is a potential upside of 4.2%. The day 50 moving average is 36.39 and the 200 moving average now moves to 37.37. The company has a market capitalisation of $2,814m. Visit the company website at: https://www.americanassetstrust.com [stock_market_widget type="chart" template="basic" color="green" assets=AAT" range="6mo" interval="1d" axes="true" cursor="true" api="yf"] The potential market cap would be $2,933m based on the market concensus. American As...
American Assets Trust, L.P. -- Moody's announces completion of a periodic review of ratings of American Assets Trust, Inc.
Announcement of Periodic Review: Moody's announces completion of a periodic review of ratings of American Assets Trust, Inc.Global Credit Research - 15 Feb 2022New York, February 15, 2022 -- Moody's Investors Service ("Moody's") has completed a periodic review of the ratings of American Assets Trust, Inc. and other ratings that are associated with the same analytical unit. The review was conducted through a portfolio review discussion held on 14 February 2022 in which Moody's reassessed the appropriateness of the ratings in the context of the relevant principal methodology (ies), recent developments, and a comparison of the financial and operating profile to similarly rated peers. Since 1 January 2019, Moody's practice has been to issue a press release following each periodic review t...
American Assets Trust, Inc. (AAT) Q4 2021 Earnings Conference Call February 9, 2022 11:00 ET Company Participants Adam Wyll - President and Chief Operating Officer Ernest Rady - Chairman and Chief Executive Officer Bob Barton - Chief Financial Officer Steve Center - Vice President, Office Properties Abigail Rex - Vice...
Net income available to common stockholders of $8.1 million and $28.4 million for the three months and year ended December 31, 2021, respectively, or $0.14 and $0.47 per diluted share, respectively.
American Assets Trust press release (AAT): Q4 FFO of $0.54 beats by $0.06.Revenue of $101.75M (+25.1% Y/Y) beats by $9.24M.Total collections increased to 98% in the three months
AAT Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching AATHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on American Assets Trust Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
American Assets Trust Inc (AAT) Stock Price | Nasdaq
American Assets Trust Inc (AAT) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
American Assets Trust Inc (AAT) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch