American Assets Trust, Inc. (AAT): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
AAT POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where AAT ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 89.76% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for AAT is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 52 weeks.
- AAT's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 13.46% of US stocks).
AAT Stock Summary
- With a price/earnings ratio of 131.42, American Assets Trust Inc P/E ratio is greater than that of about 94.15% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- Of note is the ratio of American Assets Trust Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; only 8.56% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for American Assets Trust Inc is higher than it is for about 93.07% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to AAT, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are MSC, PINE, INTG, RPT, and BKCC.
- Visit AAT's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.americanassetstrust.com.
AAT Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Real Estate stock, AAT's price/sales ratio is 9.23% higher, now standing at 7.1.
- Over the past 130 months, AAT's price/earnings ratio has gone NA NA.
- AAT's price/sales ratio has moved down 0 over the prior 130 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for AAT.
AAT Growth Metrics
- The 2 year price growth rate now stands at -19.85%.
- Its year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -23.54%.
- The 3 year revenue growth rate now stands at 19.67%.
The table below shows AAT's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
AAT's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- AAT has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 13.5% of graded US stocks.
- AAT's asset turnover comes in at 0.116 -- ranking 171st of 443 Trading stocks.
- O, VALU, and CNS are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with AAT.
The table below shows AAT's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
AAT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
AAT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$38.21||52-week high||$40.62|
|Prev. close||$39.41||52-week low||$20.73|
|Day high||$39.21||Avg. volume||284,800|
|50-day MA||$38.77||Dividend yield||3.04%|
|200-day MA||$35.51||Market Cap||2.31B|
American Assets Trust, Inc. (AAT) Company Bio
American Assets Trust has been acquiring, improving, developing and managing premier retail, office and residential properties throughout the United States. The company was founded in 1967 and is based in San Diego, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
AAT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
AAT Latest Social Stream
View Full AAT Social Stream
Latest AAT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about American Assets Trust Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate AAT as an investment opportunity.
Passive investing in index funds can generate returns that roughly match the overall market. But if you pick the right...
Most investors tend to think that hedge funds and other asset managers are worthless, as they cannot beat even simple index fund portfolios. In fact, most people expect hedge funds to compete with and outperform the bull market that we have witnessed in recent years. However, hedge funds are generally partially hedged and aim at […]
American Assets Trust, Inc. Announces Third Quarter 2021 Earnings Release Date and Conference Call Information
SAN DIEGO, Oct. 01, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- American Assets Trust, Inc. (NYSE:AAT) (the Company) will announce its third quarter 2021 earnings in a press release to be issued after the market closes on Tuesday, October 26, 2021.
American Assets Trust found using ticker (AAT) now have 5 analysts covering the stock. The analyst consensus points to a rating of ''Hold''. The range between the high target price and low target price is between 44 and 33 calculating the average target price we see 39.8. With the stocks previous close at 38.89 this would imply there is a potential upside of 2.3%. There is a 50 day moving average of 38.47 and the 200 moving average now moves to 36.31. The company has a market capitalisation of $2,299m. Company Website: /> [stock_market_widget type="chart" symbol="AAT" chart="bar" range="6mo" interval="1d" line-color="rgb(49, 125, 189)"] American Assets Trust is a full service, vertically integrated and self-administered real estate investment trust, or REIT, headquartered in San Diego, ...
Shares of the diversified REIT (real estate investment trust) focused on the West Coast have railed nearly 60% over the last 12 months. Add in its dividend, and the REIT's total return is above 65%. The REIT's funds from operations (FFO) per share was up 6% year over year in the second quarter and 34% sequentially.
AAT Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching AATHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on American Assets Trust Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
American Assets Trust Inc (AAT) Stock Price | Nasdaq
American Assets Trust Inc (AAT) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
American Assets Trust Inc (AAT) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch