Autoscope Technologies Corp. (AATC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
AATC Stock Summary
- AUTOSCOPE TECHNOLOGIES CORP's market capitalization of $26,227,379 is ahead of only 8.88% of US-listed equities.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 1.14 for AUTOSCOPE TECHNOLOGIES CORP; that's greater than it is for merely 10.49% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 1,427.03%, AUTOSCOPE TECHNOLOGIES CORP's debt growth rate surpasses 98.47% of about US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to AUTOSCOPE TECHNOLOGIES CORP, a group of peers worth examining would be AVNW, ISSC, AMSWA, OSTK, and CPSI.
- Visit AATC's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.imagesensing.com.
AATC Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, AATC's price/earnings ratio is 107.38% higher, now standing at 50.6.
- Over the past 243 months, AATC's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 2.1.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for AATC.
AATC Growth Metrics
- The 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 11.63%.
- Its 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -46%.
- Its 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 857.21%.
The table below shows AATC's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
AATC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
AATC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$4.99||52-week high||$7.65|
|Prev. close||$4.88||52-week low||$3.94|
|Day high||$4.99||Avg. volume||14,607|
|50-day MA||$4.49||Dividend yield||9.84%|
|200-day MA||$5.49||Market Cap||26.94M|
Autoscope Technologies Corp. (AATC) Company Bio
Autoscope Technologies Corp. engages in the development of above-ground detection technology, applications and solutions. It offers real-time reaction capabilities and in-depth analytics. The company is headquartered in St. Paul, MN.
Most Popular Stories View All
AATC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
AATC Latest Social Stream
View Full AATC Social Stream
Latest AATC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about AUTOSCOPE TECHNOLOGIES CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate AATC as an investment opportunity.
MINNEAPOLIS, Nov. 16, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Autoscope Technologies Corporation (Nasdaq: AATC) today announced results for its quarter and nine months ended September 30, 2022 and that its Board of Directors has authorized and declared a quarterly cash dividend of $0.12 per share of its common stock. The dividend is payable on December 5, 2022 to the shareholders of record at the close of business on November 28, 2022. Third Quarter 2022 Financial Summary Third quarter royalties increased to $
Autoscope Technologies Corporation Announces the Resignation of Andrew Berger as CEO and Plans to Name Frank Hallowell as Interim CEO
MINNEAPOLIS, Nov. 10, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Autoscope Technologies Corporation (“Autoscope”) (Nasdaq: AATC) today announced that on November 10, 2022, Andrew Berger, the President and Chief Executive Officer of Autoscope Technologies Corporation, notified the Board of Directors of Autoscope that he was resigning. Mr. Berger will continue to be the Executive Chairman of the Board of Directors for Autoscope Technologies Corporation. Frank Hallowell, who is the Chief Financial Officer of Autosco
MINNEAPOLIS, Sept. 14, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Image Sensing Systems. Inc., a wholly-owned subsidiary of Autoscope Technologies Corporation (NASDAQ: AATC), announced today that it has partnered with Butterfly Junction Technologies. This partnership will elevate Image Sensing Systems (ISS) above-ground RTMS radar technology for the Intelligent Transportation Systems (ITS) market. Butterfly Junction Technologies has an industry-changing traffic management software suite called BumbleDrive that pr
Tuesday marks the last chance for investors to receive the next dividend payout from Autoscope Technologies (NASDAQ: AATC ). What''s Happening The company announced on Thursday that it would pay shareholders a quarterly dividend of 12 per share. On Wednesday, Autoscope Technologies will go ex-dividend, meaning the stock will trade lower to reflect that payout. In other … Full story available on Benzinga.com
Autoscope Technologies press release (AATC): Q2 GAAP EPS of $0.01.Revenue of $3.82M (+0.8% Y/Y).
AATC Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|