Atlas Air Worldwide Holdings (AAWW): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
AAWW POWR Grades
- AAWW scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 79.99% of US stocks.
- AAWW's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- AAWW's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 1.76% of US stocks).
AAWW Stock Summary
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for AAWW is currently 3.21, higher than only 13.36% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -17.75%, ATLAS AIR WORLDWIDE HOLDINGS INC's debt growth rate surpasses just 16.56% of about US stocks.
- ATLAS AIR WORLDWIDE HOLDINGS INC's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 19.46%, greater than the shareholder yield of 91.61% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to AAWW, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are DISH, ATSG, GVA, SIG, and NI.
- AAWW's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit ATLAS AIR WORLDWIDE HOLDINGS INC's official web site, go to www.atlasair.com.
AAWW Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Industrials stock, AAWW's price/sales ratio is 70% lower, now standing at 0.6.
- AAWW's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 2.6 over the prior 208 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for AAWW.
AAWW Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year price growth rate is now at -31.18%.
- The 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 154.18%.
- The year over year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 3.76%.
The table below shows AAWW's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
AAWW's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- AAWW has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 64.04% of graded US stocks.
- AAWW's asset turnover comes in at 0.622 -- ranking 40th of 137 Transportation stocks.
- USDP, CCL, and NCLH are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with AAWW.
The table below shows AAWW's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
AAWW Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
AAWW Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$100.20||52-week high||$101.62|
|Prev. close||$100.51||52-week low||$58.70|
|Day high||$100.67||Avg. volume||720,689|
|50-day MA||$99.60||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$83.81||Market Cap||2.84B|
Atlas Air Worldwide Holdings (AAWW) Company Bio
Atlas Air Worldwide is a leading global provider of outsourced aircraft and aviation operating services. The company was founded in 1992 and is based in Purchase, New York.
Most Popular Stories View All
AAWW Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
AAWW Latest Social Stream
View Full AAWW Social Stream
Latest AAWW News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ATLAS AIR WORLDWIDE HOLDINGS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate AAWW as an investment opportunity.
Atlas Air Worldwide Shareholders Approve Proposed Acquisition by Investor Group Led by Apollo, Together with J.F. Lehman & Company and Hill City Capital
Transaction Expected to Close in the First Quarter of 2023PURCHASE, N.Y., Nov. 29, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Atlas Air Worldwide (Nasdaq: AAWW) (“Atlas” or the “Company”), a leading global provider of outsourced aircraft and aviation operating services, today announced that its shareholders voted to approve the Company’s pending acquisition by an investor group led by funds managed by affiliates of Apollo Global Management, Inc. (“Apollo”, NYSE: APO), together with investment affiliates of J.F. L
First Aircraft for MSC’s New Air Cargo Solution Atlas Air Takes Delivery of First of Four New Boeing 777-200 Freighters Atlas Air Takes Delivery of First of Four New Boeing 777-200 Freighters Atlas Air Takes Delivery of First of Four New Boeing 777-200 Freighters Atlas Air Takes Delivery of First of Four New Boeing 777-200 Freighters PURCHASE, N.Y., Nov. 28, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Atlas Air, Inc., a subsidiary of Atlas Air Worldwide Holdings, Inc. (Nasdaq: AAWW), today announced it has taken d
Aircraft is First of Two 747-8Fs Placed Under Long-Term Agreement with Kuehne+Nagel 747-8F Kuehne+Nagel The first of two 747-8Fs Atlas Air will operate for Kuehne+Nagel Ribbon Cutting Ceremony at Boeing Everett Delivery Center Ribbon cutting ceremony at Boeing Everett Delivery Center - Left to right: Brad McMullen, Senior Vice President of Sales Boeing - Kim Smith, Vice President and General Manager of the Boeing 747/767 Program - John Dietrich, President & CEO, Atlas Air Worldwide - Michael Ste
Zacks Industry Outlook Highlights United Parcel Service, Atlas Air Worldwide Holdings and Air Transport Services Group
United Parcel Service, Atlas Air Worldwide Holdings and Air Transport Services Group have been highlighted in this Industry Outlook article.
Stocks like UPS, Atlas Air (AAWW) and Air Transport Services (ATSG), belonging to the Zacks Transportation-Air Freight and Cargo industry, should benefit from favorable demand and pricing.
AAWW Price Returns
Continue Researching AAWWHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Atlas Air Worldwide Holdings Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Atlas Air Worldwide Holdings Inc (AAWW) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Atlas Air Worldwide Holdings Inc (AAWW) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Atlas Air Worldwide Holdings Inc (AAWW) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch