Atlas Air Worldwide Holdings (AAWW): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
AAWW POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where AAWW ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 95.73% of US stocks.
- AAWW's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving up over the last 52 weeks.
- AAWW ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 35th percentile.
AAWW Stock Summary
- With a price/earnings ratio of 5.12, Atlas Air Worldwide Holdings Inc P/E ratio is greater than that of about just 5.75% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for AAWW is currently 2.94, higher than merely 8.39% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Atlas Air Worldwide Holdings Inc is reporting a growth rate of -446.89%; that's higher than only 5% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Atlas Air Worldwide Holdings Inc are USM, USAK, TDS, ATSG, and CSSE.
- AAWW's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Atlas Air Worldwide Holdings Inc's official web site, go to www.atlasair.com.
AAWW Valuation Summary
- AAWW's price/earnings ratio is 4.7; this is 82.36% lower than that of the median Industrials stock.
- Over the past 193 months, AAWW's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 1.
- AAWW's price/earnings ratio has moved down 3.7 over the prior 193 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for AAWW.
AAWW Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 80.68%.
- The 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 5.55%.
- Its 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -3394.67%.
The table below shows AAWW's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
AAWW's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- AAWW has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 62.44% of graded US stocks.
- AAWW's asset turnover comes in at 0.599 -- ranking 40th of 138 Transportation stocks.
- USDP, ATCO, and NCLH are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with AAWW.
The table below shows AAWW's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
AAWW Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
AAWW Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$82.27||52-week high||$86.45|
|Prev. close||$81.01||52-week low||$50.22|
|Day high||$83.13||Avg. volume||464,574|
|50-day MA||$77.57||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$67.71||Market Cap||2.39B|
Atlas Air Worldwide Holdings (AAWW) Company Bio
Atlas Air Worldwide is a leading global provider of outsourced aircraft and aviation operating services. The company was founded in 1992 and is based in Purchase, New York.
Most Popular Stories View All
AAWW Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
AAWW Latest Social Stream
View Full AAWW Social Stream
Latest AAWW News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Atlas Air Worldwide Holdings Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate AAWW as an investment opportunity.
When you're looking for stocks to buy that you can hold for years to come, what's in a name is sometimes all you need to find your way.
The Insider Monkey team has completed processing the quarterly 13F filings for the June quarter submitted by the hedge funds and other money managers included in our extensive database. Most hedge fund investors experienced strong gains on the back of a strong market performance, which certainly propelled them to adjust their equity holdings so as […]
In the latest trading session, Atlas Air Worldwide (AAWW) closed at $77.54, marking a -1.98% move from the previous day.
Conference Call/Webcast 11:00 A.M. Eastern Conference Call/Webcast 11:00 A.M. Eastern
Atlas Air Worldwide (AAWW) closed the most recent trading day at $79.19, moving +1.24% from the previous trading session.
AAWW Price Returns
Continue Researching AAWWHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Atlas Air Worldwide Holdings Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Atlas Air Worldwide Holdings Inc (AAWW) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Atlas Air Worldwide Holdings Inc (AAWW) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Atlas Air Worldwide Holdings Inc (AAWW) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch