Atlas Air Worldwide Holdings (AAWW): Price and Financial Metrics
AAWW Stock Summary
- With a price/earnings ratio of 2.17, Atlas Air Worldwide Holdings Inc P/E ratio is greater than that of about just 1.56% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.26, Atlas Air Worldwide Holdings Inc has a higher such ratio than only 8.53% of stocks in our set.
- Atlas Air Worldwide Holdings Inc's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 30.37%, greater than the shareholder yield of 92.89% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Atlas Air Worldwide Holdings Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be ICBK, EMCF, CBB, BWB, and MRTN.
- Visit AAWW's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.atlasair.com.
AAWW Stock Price Chart More Charts
AAWW Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$25.48||52-week high||$54.92|
|Prev. close||$24.41||52-week low||$20.61|
|Day high||$26.28||Avg. volume||487,608|
|50-day MA||$26.68||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$30.20||Market Cap||661.38M|
Atlas Air Worldwide Holdings (AAWW) Company Bio
Atlas Air Worldwide is a leading global provider of outsourced aircraft and aviation operating services. The company was founded in 1992 and is based in Purchase, New York.