Axon Enterprise, Inc. (AAXN): Price and Financial Metrics
AAXN Stock Summary
- With a price/earnings ratio of 205.58, Axon Enterprise Inc P/E ratio is greater than that of about 97.3% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Axon Enterprise Inc is higher than 95.72% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Axon Enterprise Inc is higher than it is for about only 0.39% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Axon Enterprise Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be MRCY, TDC, AVAV, KRNT, and AOSL.
- Visit AAXN's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.axon.com.
AAXN Stock Price Chart More Charts
AAXN Price/Volume Stats
Axon Enterprise, Inc. (AAXN) Company Bio
Axon Enterprise, Inc., formerly known as Taser International, develops, manufactures, and sells conducted electrical weapons (CEWs) worldwide. It operates through two segments, TASER Weapons and AXON. The company was founded in 1993 and is based in Scottsdale, Arizona.