Axon Enterprise, Inc. (AAXN): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
AAXN Stock Summary
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for AAXN is currently 221.96, higher than 97.83% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- For AAXN, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by just 0.5% of US equities we're observing.
- Over the past twelve months, AAXN has reported earnings growth of -260.33%, putting it ahead of merely 7.58% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Axon Enterprise Inc are FIVN, TNDM, ZS, MDLA, and GWRE.
- Visit AAXN's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.axon.com.
AAXN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
AAXN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$174.54||52-week high||$177.71|
|Prev. close||$170.26||52-week low||$50.05|
|Day high||$177.71||Avg. volume||868,927|
|50-day MA||$129.95||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$98.76||Market Cap||11.09B|
Axon Enterprise, Inc. (AAXN) Company Bio
Axon Enterprise, Inc., formerly known as Taser International, develops, manufactures, and sells conducted electrical weapons (CEWs) worldwide. It operates through two segments, TASER Weapons and AXON. The company was founded in 1993 and is based in Scottsdale, Arizona.
AAXN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
AAXN Latest Social Stream
View Full AAXN Social Stream
Latest AAXN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Axon Enterprise Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate AAXN as an investment opportunity.
We believe that shares of Digital Ally (DGLY) are set to soar, as a confluence of cyclical, secular, and new product cycle specific factors are converging to enable the company to grow sales exponentially. Based on a matrix of EV/EVITDA and Price/Sales assumptions, we believe that the stock has ~200%...
3M's (MMM) fourth-quarter 2020 net sales increase 5.8% year over year on account of impressive performance across its segments.
Crane's (CR) fourth-quarter 2020 net sales decrease 13.4% year over year largely due to the coronavirus outbreak-led issues, partially offset by positive impact from acquisitions and foreign exchange.
Axon (AAXN) will begin trading under symbol "AXON," effective Tuesday, January 26, 2021, with Axon team members virtually ringing the Nasdaq Opening Bell.Market movement: The stock is starting the week on the right foot, up 1.6% in premarket trade, and has climbed 115% over the past year."We believe this small...
Axon (Nasdaq: AAXN), the global leader in connected public safety technologies, today announced that its ticker symbol on the Nasdaq Stock Market will begin trading under the symbol "AXON," effective Tuesday, January 26, 2021. Axon team members will virtually ring the Nasdaq Opening Bell from 9:15AM to 9:30AM ET on Tuesday.
AAXN Price Returns