Axon Enterprise, Inc. (AAXN): Price and Financial Metrics
AAXN Stock Summary
- AAXN's current price/earnings ratio is 281.16, which is higher than 97.97% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Axon Enterprise Inc is higher than 96.04% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- For AAXN, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by just 0.37% of US equities we're observing.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Axon Enterprise Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be TDC, MRCY, KRNT, AVAV, and IIVI.
- Visit AAXN's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.axon.com.
AAXN Stock Price Chart More Charts
AAXN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$87.11||52-week high||$89.16|
|Prev. close||$87.74||52-week low||$46.28|
|Day high||$88.44||Avg. volume||733,390|
|50-day MA||$75.67||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$66.41||Market Cap||5.17B|
Axon Enterprise, Inc. (AAXN) Company Bio
Axon Enterprise, Inc., formerly known as Taser International, develops, manufactures, and sells conducted electrical weapons (CEWs) worldwide. It operates through two segments, TASER Weapons and AXON. The company was founded in 1993 and is based in Scottsdale, Arizona.