AbbVie Inc. (ABBV): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ABBV POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where ABBV ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 92.76% of US stocks.
- ABBV's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 52 weeks.
- ABBV ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 16th percentile.
ABBV Stock Summary
- ABBV has a market capitalization of $193,488,048,999 -- more than approximately 98.89% of US stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 10.96 for AbbVie Inc; that's greater than it is for 93.33% of US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, ABBV is more volatile than only 3.42% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to AbbVie Inc are NVS, AZN, TXN, SAP, and CSCO.
- Visit ABBV's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.abbvie.com.
ABBV Valuation Summary
- ABBV's EV/EBIT ratio is 33.9; this is 15.7% higher than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- ABBV's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 18.8 over the prior 105 months.
- ABBV's price/earnings ratio has moved up 15.8 over the prior 105 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ABBV.
ABBV Growth Metrics
- Its year over year price growth rate is now at 37.86%.
- The 2 year price growth rate now stands at -16.18%.
- The year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at -38.85%.
The table below shows ABBV's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ABBV's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ABBV has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 76.93% of graded US stocks.
- ABBV's asset turnover comes in at 0.359 -- ranking 133rd of 680 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- CAPR, HSTO, and BCDA are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with ABBV.
The table below shows ABBV's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
ABBV Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ABBV Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$108.40||52-week high||$121.53|
|Prev. close||$109.49||52-week low||$79.11|
|Day high||$109.72||Avg. volume||6,936,537|
|50-day MA||$110.79||Dividend yield||4.75%|
|200-day MA||$111.27||Market Cap||191.56B|
AbbVie Inc. (ABBV) Company Bio
Abbvie develops and markets therapies that address a range of diseases. The Company's products are focused on treating conditions, such as chronic autoimmune diseases, including rheumatoid arthritis, psoriasis and Crohn's disease, hepatitis C, human immunodeficiency virus, endometriosis, thyroid disease, Parkinson's disease, complications associated with chronic kidney disease and cystic fibrosis, and other health conditions, such as low testosterone. The company was founded in 2012 and is based in North Chicago, Illinois.
Most Popular Stories View All
ABBV Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ABBV Latest Social Stream
View Full ABBV Social Stream
Latest ABBV News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about AbbVie Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ABBV as an investment opportunity.
Parkinsons Disease Treatment Market 2021 Global Analysis by Key Players Novartis AG, Teva Pharmaceuticals, GlaxoSmithKline Inc., AbbVie, Merck & Company, Boehringer Ingelheium, Sun Pharma
Intelligencemarketreport.com Publish a New Market Research Report on Parkinsons Disease Treatment Market - Global Research Report 2021-2027. The Parkinsons Disease Treatment market research report provides a comprehensive overview of the existing and future condition of the industry. The analysis
Longfellow Investment Management Co. LLC decreased its holdings in AbbVie Inc. (NYSE:ABBV) by 39.6% in the second quarter, according to the company in its most recent disclosure with the Securities & Exchange Commission. The firm owned 12,245 shares of the companys stock after selling 8,031 shares during the period. Longfellow Investment Management Co. LLCs holdings 
Formidable Asset Management LLC lifted its stake in AbbVie Inc. (NYSE:ABBV) by 7.2% in the 2nd quarter, according to the company in its most recent Form 13F filing with the SEC. The firm owned 9,482 shares of the companys stock after buying an additional 633 shares during the period. Formidable Asset Management LLCs holdings in 
AbbVie (ABBV) closed at $108.50 in the latest trading session, marking a -0.59% move from the prior day.
The main point of investing for the long term is to make money. But more than that, you probably want to see it rise...
ABBV Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|