AbbVie Inc. (ABBV): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ABBV POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where ABBV ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 86.04% of US stocks.
- ABBV's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving down over the last 201 days.
- ABBV's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 7.22% of US stocks).
ABBV Stock Summary
- AbbVie Inc's market capitalization of $202,921,284,183 is ahead of 99.14% of US-listed equities.
- ABBV's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 92.22% of US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for AbbVie Inc comes in at 47.38%, a number that bests 88.6% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to AbbVie Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be MRK, WFC, ABT, NVS, and CVX.
- Visit ABBV's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.abbvie.com.
ABBV Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ABBV Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$115.15||52-week high||$117.20|
|Prev. close||$114.89||52-week low||$79.11|
|Day high||$116.00||Avg. volume||7,169,077|
|50-day MA||$108.81||Dividend yield||4.53%|
|200-day MA||$100.65||Market Cap||203.38B|
AbbVie Inc. (ABBV) Company Bio
Abbvie develops and markets therapies that address a range of diseases. The Company's products are focused on treating conditions, such as chronic autoimmune diseases, including rheumatoid arthritis, psoriasis and Crohn's disease, hepatitis C, human immunodeficiency virus, endometriosis, thyroid disease, Parkinson's disease, complications associated with chronic kidney disease and cystic fibrosis, and other health conditions, such as low testosterone. The company was founded in 2012 and is based in North Chicago, Illinois.
ABBV Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ABBV Latest Social Stream
View Full ABBV Social Stream
Latest ABBV News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about AbbVie Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ABBV as an investment opportunity.
Photo by praetorianphoto/E+ via Getty Images In this morning's news, Soliton (SOLY) has announced that it has entered into a definitive agreement to be acquired by Allergan Aesthetics, an AbbVie (ABBV) company for $22.60 per share. The news comes just days after the FDA approved the company's RESONIC (Rapid Acoustic...
AbbVie’s (ABBV) Allergan Aesthetics is to acquire Soliton (SOLY) plus its Rapid Acoustic Pulse device, which was recently approved by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA). The acquisition will expand the company’s body contouring treatment portfolio. The acquisition is built around Resonic, the Rapid Acoustic Pulse device that uses rapid pulses of acoustic shockwaves to help fade unwanted tattoo ink. It also helps in disintegrating fat deposits for short-term improvement in cellulite appearance. The technology is poised to address a massive unmet need in modifying the appearance of cellulite. “The addition of this technology complements Allergan Aesthetics' portfolio of body contouring treatments.
The Daily Biotech Pulse: FDA Authorizes Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine For Adolescents, Lilly Strikes R&D Collaboration, Vaccine Stocks Novavax, Inovio Sink On Earnings
Here's a roundup of top developments in the biotech space over the last 24 hours: Scaling The Peaks (Biotech Stocks Hitting 52-week Highs May 10) AbbVie Inc. (NYSE: ABBV ) - Its Allergan subsidiary announced a deal to buy Soliton, Inc. (NASDAQ: SOLY ) Alexion Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (NASDAQ: ALXN ) Novo Nordisk A/S (NYSE: NVO ) Quest Diagnostics Incorporated (NYSE: DGX ) Down In The Dumps (Biotech Stocks Hitting 52-week Lows May 10) 4D Molecular Therapeutics, Inc. (NASDAQ: FDMT ) 4D pharma plc (NASDAQ: LBPS ) Accelerate Diagnostics, Inc. (NASDAQ: AXDX ) Acutus Medical, Inc. (NASDAQ: AFIB ) Adagene Inc. (NASDAQ: ADAG ) Adaptive Biotechnologies Corporation (NASDAQ: ADPT ) Agile Therapeutics, Inc. (NASDAQ: AGRX ) Akoya Biosciences, Inc. (NASDAQ: AKYA ) Aquestive Therapeutics, Inc. (NASDAQ: A...
Top Analyst Reports for Exxon Mobil, AbbVie & Citigroup
Company expands offerings from Allergan subsidiary's skin cosmetics line with Soliton acquisition
ABBV Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|