AbbVie Inc. (ABBV): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ABBV POWR Grades
- ABBV scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 93.59% of US stocks.
- ABBV's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- ABBV ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 8th percentile.
ABBV Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $286,856,495,987, AbbVie Inc has a greater market value than 99.46% of US stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 10.75 for AbbVie Inc; that's greater than it is for 93.05% of US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, ABBV has reported earnings growth of 170.91%, putting it ahead of 88.14% of US stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to AbbVie Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be NVO, LLY, PFE, CSCO, and TMO.
- Visit ABBV's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.abbvie.com.
ABBV Valuation Summary
- ABBV's EV/EBIT ratio is 33.9; this is 15.7% higher than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- ABBV's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 18.8 over the prior 105 months.
- ABBV's price/earnings ratio has moved up 15.8 over the prior 105 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ABBV.
ABBV Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 74.82%.
- Its 3 year revenue growth rate is now at 37.3%.
- Its 5 year revenue growth rate is now at 43.24%.
The table below shows ABBV's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ABBV's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ABBV has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 80.75% of graded US stocks.
- ABBV's asset turnover comes in at 0.369 -- ranking 131st of 682 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- PLXP, HSTO, and ADMP are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with ABBV.
The table below shows ABBV's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
ABBV Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ABBV Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$149.11||52-week high||$175.91|
|Prev. close||$148.03||52-week low||$105.56|
|Day high||$151.35||Avg. volume||7,845,080|
|50-day MA||$157.64||Dividend yield||3.81%|
|200-day MA||$132.67||Market Cap||263.49B|
AbbVie Inc. (ABBV) Company Bio
Abbvie develops and markets therapies that address a range of diseases. The Company's products are focused on treating conditions, such as chronic autoimmune diseases, including rheumatoid arthritis, psoriasis and Crohn's disease, hepatitis C, human immunodeficiency virus, endometriosis, thyroid disease, Parkinson's disease, complications associated with chronic kidney disease and cystic fibrosis, and other health conditions, such as low testosterone. The company was founded in 2012 and is based in North Chicago, Illinois.
Most Popular Stories View All
ABBV Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ABBV Latest Social Stream
View Full ABBV Social Stream
Latest ABBV News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about AbbVie Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ABBV as an investment opportunity.
AbbVie's (ABBV -1.3%) Rinvoq (upadacitinib) met its primary endpoint of clinical remission and endoscopic response at week 12 in a late-stage study in moderate to severe Crohn's disease. Results from the U-EXCEL trial, the second of two phase 3 induction studies, found that a significantly higher number of patients treated with a 12-week...
Foreword As supplement to this article, please note that Kiplinger has published an on-line slide-show detailing the latest 2022 66 S&P Dividend Aristocrats. The article, entitled 66 Best Dividend Stocks You Can Count On in 2022, is by Dan Burrows, a contributing editor. While most of this collection of 66...
Allergan, an AbbVie Company, to Present Data from its Leading Portfolio of Eye Care Treatments at the 2022 American Glaucoma Society (AGS) Annual Meeting
Allergan, an AbbVie (NYSE: ABBV) company, today announced new data to be presented from Allergan's leading portfolio of eye care treatments at the 2022 American Glaucoma Society (AGS) Annual Meeting being held in Nashville, TN and virtually from March 3-6. Presentations will include updated analyses that help further scientific understanding of DURYSTA® (bimatoprost intracameral implant), as well as new data on the XEN® Gel Stent. The DURYSTA data presentations coincide with the two-year anniver
Second Phase 3 Induction Study Confirms Upadacitinib (RINVOQ®) Improved Clinical and Endoscopic Outcomes in Patients with Crohn's Disease
AbbVie (NYSE: ABBV) today announced positive top-line results from U-EXCEL, a Phase 3 induction study, showing upadacitinib (45 mg once daily) achieved both primary endpoints of clinical remissiona,b and endoscopic responsec at week 12.1 U-EXCEL is the second of two Phase 3 induction studies to evaluate the safety and efficacy of upadacitinib in adults with moderate to severe Crohn's disease who had an inadequate response or were intolerant to conventional or biologic therapy.1
AbbVie Announces Provincial Reimbursement for VENCLEXTA® (venetoclax) with Obinutuzumab for Patients with Previously Untreated Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia (CLL) in Alberta, Saskatchewan, British Columbia, and Manitoba
AbbVie (NYSE: ABBV) announced today that Alberta, Saskatchewan, British Columbia, and Manitoba now reimburse VENCLEXTA® (venetoclax) in combination with obinutuzumab for the treatment of adult patients with previously untreated chronic lymphocytic leukemia (CLL). The regimen combines six 28-day cycles of obinutuzumab with 12 cycles of VENCLEXTA.1 For full funding criteria, consult the list of medications in effect in each province.2,3,4,5 The combination treatment is also listed on the Drug Bene
ABBV Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|