AbbVie Inc. (ABBV): Price and Financial Metrics
ABBV Stock Summary
- AbbVie Inc's market capitalization of $189,532,081,788 is ahead of 99.06% of US-listed equities.
- ABBV's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 96.98% of US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, ABBV is more volatile than only 12.23% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to AbbVie Inc are PFE, NVS, CSCO, NVO, and ORCL.
- Visit ABBV's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.abbvie.com.
ABBV Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ABBV Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$107.33||52-week high||$113.41|
|Prev. close||$108.69||52-week low||$62.55|
|Day high||$109.30||Avg. volume||7,596,765|
|50-day MA||$106.41||Dividend yield||4.84%|
|200-day MA||$97.06||Market Cap||189.53B|
AbbVie Inc. (ABBV) Company Bio
Abbvie develops and markets therapies that address a range of diseases. The Company's products are focused on treating conditions, such as chronic autoimmune diseases, including rheumatoid arthritis, psoriasis and Crohn's disease, hepatitis C, human immunodeficiency virus, endometriosis, thyroid disease, Parkinson's disease, complications associated with chronic kidney disease and cystic fibrosis, and other health conditions, such as low testosterone. The company was founded in 2012 and is based in North Chicago, Illinois.
ABBV Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ABBV Latest Social Stream
View Full ABBV Social Stream
Latest ABBV News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about AbbVie Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ABBV as an investment opportunity.
AbbVie's SKYRIZI® for the Treatment of Moderate to Severe Plaque Psoriasis now Publicly Reimbursed across Canada
* SKYRIZI® is an interleukin-23 (IL-23) inhibitor used for the treatment of moderate to severe plaque psoriasis.1 * In clinical studies, SKYRIZI® significantly improved levels of skin clearance after just 16 weeks and maintained clearance at one year (52 weeks).
In this article we are going to list the top 15 pharmaceutical companies with the highest R&D spending. Click to skip ahead and jump to the Top 5 Pharmaceutical Companies With Highest R&D Spending. Pharma companies have always been among the most important companies in the world, even if they have been much maligned as […]
This article is the second article in the series where we assess the viability of my corporate portfolio positions and make decisions regarding their future. You can view the first part of this article, which goes through many of the companies. This is the second part of the series. I...
STAT+: AbbVie smooths over a dispute about alleged theft of trade secrets for a new version of Botox
After two years of bickering, AbbVie and a marketing partner have settled a dispute in which they had accused two competitors of stealing trade secrets that were used to develop…
Second Phase 3 Induction Study Confirms Upadacitinib (RINVOQ™) Improved Clinical, Endoscopic and Histologic Outcomes in Ulcerative Colitis Patients
/PRNewswire/ -- AbbVie (NYSE: ABBV) today announced that upadacitinib (45 mg, once daily) met the primary endpoint of clinical remission (per Adapted Mayo…
ABBV Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching ABBVWant to do more research on AbbVie Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!