AbbVie Inc. (ABBV): Price and Financial Metrics
ABBV Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$147.43||52-week high||$168.11|
|Prev. close||$148.25||52-week low||$130.96|
|Day high||$147.99||Avg. volume||5,565,239|
|50-day MA||$149.72||Dividend yield||3.89%|
|200-day MA||$149.49||Market Cap||260.22B|
ABBV Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ABBV POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where ABBV ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 96.74% of US stocks.
- ABBV's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving up over the last 177 days.
- ABBV ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 22nd percentile.
ABBV Stock Summary
- ABBVIE INC's market capitalization of $269,593,229,903 is ahead of 99.43% of US-listed equities.
- ABBVIE INC's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 88.95% of US listed stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, ABBV is more volatile than merely 10.38% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to ABBV, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are CSCO, PFE, SHEL, ADBE, and NFLX.
- ABBV's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit ABBVIE INC's official web site, go to www.abbvie.com.
ABBV Valuation Summary
- ABBV's price/sales ratio is 4.8; this is 20% higher than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- Over the past 130 months, ABBV's price/sales ratio has gone up 1.6.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ABBV.
ABBV Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year price growth rate is now at 25.33%.
- Its 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 33.69%.
- The year over year price growth rate now stands at 32.03%.
The table below shows ABBV's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ABBV's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ABBV has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 80.75% of graded US stocks.
- ABBV's asset turnover comes in at 0.369 -- ranking 131st of 682 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- PLXP, HSTO, and ADMP are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with ABBV.
The table below shows ABBV's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
AbbVie Inc. (ABBV) Company Bio
Abbvie develops and markets therapies that address a range of diseases. The Company's products are focused on treating conditions, such as chronic autoimmune diseases, including rheumatoid arthritis, psoriasis and Crohn's disease, hepatitis C, human immunodeficiency virus, endometriosis, thyroid disease, Parkinson's disease, complications associated with chronic kidney disease and cystic fibrosis, and other health conditions, such as low testosterone. The company was founded in 2012 and is based in North Chicago, Illinois.
ABBV Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ABBV Latest Social Stream
View Full ABBV Social Stream
Latest ABBV News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ABBVIE INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ABBV as an investment opportunity.
The best drug stocks to buy now are shooting for the moon.
There's no better time than October to invest in high-quality dividend stocks. Three Motley Fool contributors believe they've identified magnificent dividend stocks to buy in October. Here's why they chose AbbVie (NYSE: ABBV), Gilead Sciences (NASDAQ: GILD), and Johnson & Johnson (NYSE: JNJ).
Today's top research calls for upgrade, downgrade and initiate on stocks, as compiled by The Fly.
The European Commission approves AbbVie's (ABBV) Tepkinly (epcoritamab) for DLBCL. FDA approves Lilly's (LLY) Jardiance for chronic kidney disease.
Zacks.com users have recently been watching AbbVie (ABBV) quite a bit. Thus, it is worth knowing the facts that could determine the stock's prospects.
ABBV Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|