AbbVie Inc. (ABBV): Price and Financial Metrics
ABBV Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$152.25||52-week high||$168.11|
|Prev. close||$153.13||52-week low||$130.96|
|Day high||$153.83||Avg. volume||5,579,785|
|50-day MA||$149.41||Dividend yield||3.83%|
|200-day MA||$149.74||Market Cap||268.73B|
ABBV Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ABBV POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where ABBV ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 96.74% of US stocks.
- ABBV's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving up over the last 177 days.
- ABBV ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 22nd percentile.
ABBV Stock Summary
- ABBVIE INC's market capitalization of $269,593,229,903 is ahead of 99.43% of US-listed equities.
- ABBVIE INC's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 88.95% of US listed stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, ABBV is more volatile than merely 10.38% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to ABBV, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are CSCO, PFE, SHEL, ADBE, and NFLX.
- ABBV's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit ABBVIE INC's official web site, go to www.abbvie.com.
ABBV Valuation Summary
- ABBV's price/sales ratio is 4.8; this is 20% higher than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- Over the past 130 months, ABBV's price/sales ratio has gone up 1.6.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ABBV.
ABBV Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year price growth rate is now at 25.33%.
- Its 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 33.69%.
- The year over year price growth rate now stands at 32.03%.
The table below shows ABBV's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ABBV's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ABBV has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 80.75% of graded US stocks.
- ABBV's asset turnover comes in at 0.369 -- ranking 131st of 682 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- PLXP, HSTO, and ADMP are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with ABBV.
The table below shows ABBV's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
AbbVie Inc. (ABBV) Company Bio
Abbvie develops and markets therapies that address a range of diseases. The Company's products are focused on treating conditions, such as chronic autoimmune diseases, including rheumatoid arthritis, psoriasis and Crohn's disease, hepatitis C, human immunodeficiency virus, endometriosis, thyroid disease, Parkinson's disease, complications associated with chronic kidney disease and cystic fibrosis, and other health conditions, such as low testosterone. The company was founded in 2012 and is based in North Chicago, Illinois.
ABBV Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ABBV Latest Social Stream
View Full ABBV Social Stream
Latest ABBV News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ABBVIE INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ABBV as an investment opportunity.
AbbVie Announces European Commission Approval of TEPKINLY® (epcoritamab) for Adults with Relapsed or Refractory Diffuse Large B-cell Lymphoma
AbbVie (NYSE: ABBV) today announced that the European Commission (EC) has granted conditional marketing authorization for TEPKINLY® (epcoritamab) as a monotherapy for the treatment of adult patients with relapsed or refractory (R/R) diffuse large B-cell lymphoma (DLBCL) after two or more lines of systemic therapy. TEPKINLY is the first and only subcutaneous T-cell engaging bispecific antibody approved for the treatment of this patient population in the European Union (EU), as well as Liechtenste
China-based biotech company I-Mab said on Friday that AbbVie has terminated a 2020 deal to co-develop and market I-Mab's lead cancer drug candidate lemzoparlimab. AbbVie's decision to scrap the deal comes after it pulled the plug on an early-stage study in August last year that was testing lemzoparlimab in combination with two other drugs for treating two types of blood cancers, myelodysplastic syndrome and acute myelocytic leukemia. The deal termination will be effective Nov. 20 this year, and will not affect upfront and milestone payments of $200 million that the company has received from AbbVie, according to I-Mab.
In this article, we will take a look at the most innovative companies in America. If you want to explore similar companies, you can go to 5 Most Innovative Companies in America. Innovation and American Companies Innovation comes with new and creative ideas that bring a healthy change in society. Innovation in business and technology […]
On Thursday, AbbVie stock got an upgrade to its Relative Strength (RS) Rating, from 68 to 71. See if AbbVie stock can continue to show renewed price strength and hit that benchmark. Is AbbVie Stock A Buy?
Stock valuations are at historically high levels. Three Motley Fool contributors identified bargain stocks to buy in a market that's priced for perfection. Here's why they picked AbbVie (NYSE: ABBV), Gilead Sciences (NASDAQ: GILD), and Pfizer (NYSE: PFE).
ABBV Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|