AbbVie Inc. (ABBV): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ABBV POWR Grades
- ABBV scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 98.76% of US stocks.
- ABBV's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 177 days.
- ABBV ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 17th percentile.
ABBV Stock Summary
- ABBVIE INC's market capitalization of $256,146,716,779 is ahead of 99.45% of US-listed equities.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 9.21 for ABBVIE INC; that's greater than it is for 89.42% of US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, ABBV is more volatile than just 6.23% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to ABBV, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are NVO, PFE, TMO, SHEL, and BABA.
- ABBV's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit ABBVIE INC's official web site, go to www.abbvie.com.
ABBV Valuation Summary
- ABBV's price/sales ratio is 4.5; this is 114.29% higher than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- Over the past 123 months, ABBV's price/sales ratio has gone up 1.3.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ABBV.
ABBV Growth Metrics
- Its year over year price growth rate is now at 32.03%.
- Its year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 141.89%.
- Its year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 22.29%.
The table below shows ABBV's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ABBV's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ABBV has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 80.75% of graded US stocks.
- ABBV's asset turnover comes in at 0.369 -- ranking 131st of 682 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- PLXP, HSTO, and ADMP are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with ABBV.
The table below shows ABBV's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
ABBV Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ABBV Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$145.20||52-week high||$175.91|
|Prev. close||$144.84||52-week low||$134.09|
|Day high||$146.80||Avg. volume||5,996,622|
|50-day MA||$157.82||Dividend yield||4.08%|
|200-day MA||$149.24||Market Cap||256.78B|
AbbVie Inc. (ABBV) Company Bio
Abbvie develops and markets therapies that address a range of diseases. The Company's products are focused on treating conditions, such as chronic autoimmune diseases, including rheumatoid arthritis, psoriasis and Crohn's disease, hepatitis C, human immunodeficiency virus, endometriosis, thyroid disease, Parkinson's disease, complications associated with chronic kidney disease and cystic fibrosis, and other health conditions, such as low testosterone. The company was founded in 2012 and is based in North Chicago, Illinois.
Most Popular Stories View All
ABBV Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ABBV Latest Social Stream
View Full ABBV Social Stream
Latest ABBV News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ABBVIE INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ABBV as an investment opportunity.
A trade group representing the pharma industry pressed the U.K. government on Thursday to scrap plans to increase revenue repayment rates for drugmakers, arguing that the move will hurt innovation at a time when the sector is “already facing significant challenges.”
The disagreement relates to the U.K.’s Voluntary Scheme for Branded Medicines Pricing and Access (VPAS) under which there are limits to the growth of branded medicine sales to the country’s National Health Service (NHS), and companies should refund excess revenue over the limit.
The Association of the British Pharmaceutical Industry (ABPI), the representative of the 2019 deal, argued that plans are underway to raise the statutory revenue clawback rate from 24.4% to a record 27.5%.
ABPI, whose mem...
Here are three penny stocks in emerging sectors that look to be undervalued relative to the consensus price target of analysts.
United States: Amgen Launches AMJEVITA—First Biosimilar To HUMIRA In The United States - Goodwin Procter LLP
Amgen announced today the launch of AMJEVITA (adalimumab-atto), a biosimilar to AbbVie''s HUMIRA (adalimumab), in the United States. AMJEVITA was the first HUMIRA biosimilar approved…
Biohaven is taking the same tact that led to a nearly $12 billion Pfizer buyout with the rest of its pipeline — and BHVN stock has soared.
AbbVie (ABBV) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
ABBV Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|