AbbVie Inc. (ABBV): Price and Financial Metrics
ABBV Stock Summary
- ABBV has a higher market value than 98.61% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $131,999,572,189.
- AbbVie Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than only 2.87% of US listed stocks.
- ABBV's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of only 2.06% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to ABBV, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are BMY, NVDA, AVGO, TXN, and ASML.
- Visit ABBV's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.abbvie.com.
ABBV Stock Price Chart More Charts
ABBV Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$83.54||52-week high||$91.99|
|Prev. close||$85.27||52-week low||$62.66|
|Day high||$85.48||Avg. volume||8,645,450|
|50-day MA||$88.08||Dividend yield||5.54%|
|200-day MA||$77.43||Market Cap||123.54B|
AbbVie Inc. (ABBV) Company Bio
Abbvie develops and markets therapies that address a range of diseases. The Company's products are focused on treating conditions, such as chronic autoimmune diseases, including rheumatoid arthritis, psoriasis and Crohn's disease, hepatitis C, human immunodeficiency virus, endometriosis, thyroid disease, Parkinson's disease, complications associated with chronic kidney disease and cystic fibrosis, and other health conditions, such as low testosterone. The company was founded in 2012 and is based in North Chicago, Illinois.