AbCellera Biologics Inc. (ABCL): Price and Financial Metrics
ABCL Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$4.60||52-week high||$14.97|
|Prev. close||$4.66||52-week low||$4.51|
|Day high||$4.75||Avg. volume||2,183,107|
|50-day MA||$5.82||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$7.51||Market Cap||1.33B|
ABCL Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ABCL POWR Grades
- ABCL scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 72.11% of US stocks.
- ABCL's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 177 days.
- ABCL's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 3.78% of US stocks).
ABCL Stock Summary
- With a price/sales ratio of 9.97, ABCELLERA BIOLOGICS INC has a higher such ratio than 90.36% of stocks in our set.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 138.34%, ABCELLERA BIOLOGICS INC's debt growth rate surpasses 91.84% of about US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for ABCELLERA BIOLOGICS INC comes in at -71.39%, a number that bests merely 2.92% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to ABCELLERA BIOLOGICS INC are DBX, RGTI, MTNB, SYNA, and PACB.
- To check out ABCELLERA BIOLOGICS INC's SEC filings, go to the company's page on browse-edgar?action=getcompany&CIK=0001703057.
ABCL Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, ABCL's price/earnings ratio is 173.41% lower, now standing at -19.6.
- ABCL's price/sales ratio has moved down 1339 over the prior 34 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ABCL.
ABCL's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ABCL has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 74.92% of graded US stocks.
- ABCL's asset turnover comes in at 0.453 -- ranking 98th of 682 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows ABCL's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
AbCellera Biologics Inc. (ABCL) Company Bio
AbCellera focuses on therapeutic antibodies, screening, choosing, and analyzing millions of naturally produced antibodies to be used as next-generation drug candidates. It specializes in the fields of biotechnology, medicine, and therapeutics. It was founded in 2012 and headquartered in Vancouver, British Columbia.
ABCL Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ABCL Latest Social Stream
View Full ABCL Social Stream
Latest ABCL News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ABCELLERA BIOLOGICS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ABCL as an investment opportunity.
In this article, we will take a look at the 25 biggest stocks with negative beta. To see more such companies, go directly to 5 Biggest Stocks with Negative Beta. Stock markets were in see-saw mode before the Fed’s September decision on rate hikes. Markets gained on September 11 after positive data from China and […]
VANCOUVER, British Columbia, September 27, 2023--AbCellera Announces Two T-Cell Engager Presentations at SITC 2023
VANCOUVER, British Columbia, September 20, 2023--AbCellera Expands Multi-Target Antibody Discovery Collaboration with Regeneron
On September 12, 2023, Veronique Lecault, the COO of AbCellera Biologics Inc (NASDAQ:ABCL), made a significant purchase of 20,000 shares of the company's stock.
AbCellera Announces Collaboration with Incyte to Accelerate the Discovery and Development of Therapeutic Antibodies in Oncology
VANCOUVER, British Columbia, September 13, 2023--AbCellera Announces Collaboration with Incyte to Accelerate the Discovery and Development of Therapeutic Antibodies in Oncology
ABCL Price Returns