AbCellera Biologics Inc. (ABCL): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ABCL POWR Grades
- ABCL scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 86.98% of US stocks.
- ABCL's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- ABCL's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 4.64% of US stocks).
ABCL Stock Summary
- AbCellera Biologics Inc's stock had its IPO on December 11, 2020, making it an older stock than merely 1.54% of US equities in our set.
- Of note is the ratio of AbCellera Biologics Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; merely 12.92% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 496.64%, AbCellera Biologics Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 97.19% of about US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to ABCL, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are ACCD, ROKU, QTWO, AEHR, and YELP.
- To check out AbCellera Biologics Inc's SEC filings, go to the company's page on browse-edgar?action=getcompany&CIK=0001703057.
ABCL Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, ABCL's price/earnings ratio is 7.67% higher, now standing at 39.3.
- Over the past 38 weeks, ABCL's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 7805.4.
- ABCL's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 7805.4 over the prior 38 weeks.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ABCL.
ABCL's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ABCL has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 74.92% of graded US stocks.
- ABCL's asset turnover comes in at 0.453 -- ranking 98th of 682 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows ABCL's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
ABCL Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ABCL Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$7.26||52-week high||$33.64|
|Prev. close||$7.67||52-week low||$5.42|
|Day high||$7.60||Avg. volume||1,976,220|
|50-day MA||$8.45||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$12.68||Market Cap||2.07B|
AbCellera Biologics Inc. (ABCL) Company Bio
AbCellera focuses on therapeutic antibodies, screening, choosing, and analyzing millions of naturally produced antibodies to be used as next-generation drug candidates. It specializes in the fields of biotechnology, medicine, and therapeutics. It was founded in 2012 and headquartered in Vancouver, British Columbia.
Most Popular Stories View All
ABCL Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ABCL Latest Social Stream
View Full ABCL Social Stream
Latest ABCL News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about AbCellera Biologics Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ABCL as an investment opportunity.
The following slide deck was published by AbCellera Biologics Inc. in conjunction with their 2021 Q4 earnings call....
AbCellera Biologics press release (ABCL): Q4 GAAP EPS of $0.19 beats by $0.01.Revenue of $139.3M beats by $17.44M.“In 2021 we made significant advancements in executing our…
VANCOUVER, British Columbia, February 24, 2022--AbCellera Reports Full Year 2021 Business Results
AbCellera Biologics (NASDAQ:ABCL) is scheduled to announce Q4 earnings results on Thursday, February 24th, after market close.The consensus EPS Estimate is $0.17 and the consensus…
VANCOUVER, British Columbia, February 23, 2022--AbCellera to Participate Virtually in the Truist Securities AI Symposium – Biotech & Tools
ABCL Price Returns