Abcm Corporation (ABCM): Price and Financial Metrics
ABCM Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$22.69||52-week high||$25.32|
|Prev. close||$22.63||52-week low||$12.48|
|Day high||$22.69||Avg. volume||2,323,930|
|50-day MA||$22.71||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$18.30||Market Cap||5.20B|
ABCM Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ABCM POWR Grades
- ABCM scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 69.16% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for ABCM is in Quality, which has been heading down over the past 178 days.
- ABCM ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 13th percentile.
ABCM Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 0.69, ABCAM PLC is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than merely 6.88% of US stocks.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for ABCM is currently 144.08, higher than 98.07% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, ABCAM PLC is reporting a growth rate of -549.94%; that's higher than only 2.71% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to ABCAM PLC are MOG.A, MASI, NSSC, ALOT, and ULBI.
- To check out ABCAM PLC's SEC filings, go to the company's page on browse-edgar?action=getcompany&CIK=0001492074.
Abcm Corporation (ABCM) Company Bio
Abcm Corporation operates rehabilitation centers, long-term care facilities, and independent and assisted living communities. The Company offers out-patient therapy, independent and assisted living, skilled nursing and rehabilitative care, dementia care, family respite care, respite services, and home care. ABCM serves patients throughout the United States.
ABCM Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ABCM Latest Social Stream
View Full ABCM Social Stream
Latest ABCM News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ABCAM PLC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ABCM as an investment opportunity.
More on Abcam ADS
(Bloomberg) -- Jonathan Milner, the founder of UK life sciences company Abcam Plc, has fired the starting gun on a campaign to persuade investors to reject a $5.7 billion takeover offer from Danaher Corp.Most Read from BloombergChina Puts Evergrande’s Billionaire Founder Under Police ControlElon Musk Wins US Space Force Contract for StarshieldPeloton Soars After Deal With Lululemon to Share Fitness ContentCitadel Is Ready to Fight With SEC Over WhatsApp ProbePakistan Rupee Set to Become Top Perf
Medical specialist company Abcam plc (Nasdaq: ABCM) agreed to $24 a share deal with Danaher on activist pressure Headwaters Capital Management, LLC points out that Danaher issued lower forecasts than Abcam in deal announcement Headwaters Capital believes that the fair value of ABCM’s shares is between $35-$39 per share Shareholders likely won’t know 2023 results […] The post Headwaters Capital Calls Out Fishy Bid for Abcam from Danaher in Letter to Stakeholders – Exclusive appeared first on Corp
CAMBRIDGE, England & WALTHAM, Mass., September 14, 2023--Abcam plc (Nasdaq: ABCM) ("Abcam" or the "Company"), notes today’s announcement by Dr. Jonathan Milner. The Company considers it surprising that Dr. Milner has taken active steps to oppose the deal without reviewing the full details in the Scheme Circular to be published in connection with the proposed acquisition of all of the outstanding shares of Abcam by Danaher Corporation ("Danaher") for $24.00 per share in cash (the "Transaction"),
Abcam Plc founder Jonathan Milner on Thursday said he would vote against medical tools supplier Danaher's proposed $5.7 billion acquisition of the company, as it undervalues the protein consumables maker. Danaher's offer price of $24 per share "falls significantly short of its (Abcam's) inherent worth", Milner said. Milner, who owns a 6.14% stake in the company, has been pushing to refresh its board while calling for improvements in governance to restore the company's share price for a fair valuation for a buyout offer.
ABCM Price Returns