Alcentra Capital Corp. (ABDC): Price and Financial Metrics
ABDC Stock Summary
- For ABDC, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 95.43% of US equities we're observing.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Alcentra Capital Corp is reporting a growth rate of -308.62%; that's higher than only 4.66% of US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for ABDC comes in at 40.64% -- higher than that of 94.5% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to ABDC, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are NRP, CIG, ELP, ARL, and ARD.
- ABDC's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Alcentra Capital Corp's official web site, go to www.alcentracapital.com.
ABDC Stock Price Chart More Charts
ABDC Price/Volume Stats
Alcentra Capital Corp. (ABDC) Company Bio
Alcentra Capital Corporation is a business development company specializing in investments in lower middle-market companies. The fund seeks to invest in healthcare, business services, defense, government services, telecom and technology, media, infrastructure maintenance and logistics, and oil and gas services sector. The company is based in New York City, New York.