Abeona Therapeutics Inc. (ABEO): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ABEO POWR Grades
- ABEO scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 75.37% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for ABEO is in Momentum, which has been heading down over the past 48 weeks.
- ABEO's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 9.48% of US stocks).
ABEO Stock Summary
- Abeona Therapeutics Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than just 12.66% of US listed stocks.
- ABEO's went public 35.75 years ago, making it older than 92.67% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, ABEO is more volatile than 86.85% of stocks we're observing.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Abeona Therapeutics Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be PXLW, CLSN, DSPG, PDFS, and NVCN.
- Visit ABEO's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.abeonatherapeutics.com.
ABEO Valuation Summary
- ABEO's EV/EBIT ratio is -2.4; this is 108.19% lower than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- Over the past 243 months, ABEO's price/sales ratio has gone down 6158.1.
- ABEO's price/sales ratio has moved down 6158.1 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ABEO.
ABEO Growth Metrics
- The 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at -1023.74%.
- The 4 year price growth rate now stands at 0.83%.
- Its 5 year revenue growth rate is now at -100%.
The table below shows ABEO's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ABEO's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ABEO has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 60.43% of graded US stocks.
- ABEO's asset turnover comes in at 0.069 -- ranking 295th of 677 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- PCRX, MCRB, and VXRT are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with ABEO.
The table below shows ABEO's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
ABEO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ABEO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.22||52-week high||$3.79|
|Prev. close||$1.19||52-week low||$0.99|
|Day high||$1.22||Avg. volume||2,252,201|
|50-day MA||$1.26||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$1.70||Market Cap||123.50M|
Abeona Therapeutics Inc. (ABEO) Company Bio
Abeona Therapeutics Inc. focuses on developing and delivering gene therapy and plasma-based products for severe and life-threatening rare diseases. The company iwas founded n 1989 and is based in Dallas, Texas.
Most Popular Stories View All
ABEO Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ABEO Latest Social Stream
View Full ABEO Social Stream
Latest ABEO News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Abeona Therapeutics Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ABEO as an investment opportunity.
Abeona Announces New Chairman, Executive Leadership Promotions and Key Talent Additions for Final Push Towards Two Biologics License Application (BLA) Filings
Steven H. Rouhandeh to retire as Chairman of the Board; Michael Amoroso appointed Chairman of the Board Vishwas Seshadri, Ph.D., M.B.A. to become Chief Executive Officer Brendan M. O’Malley, J.D., Ph.D. promoted to General Counsel, Brian Kevany, Ph.D. promoted to Chief Technical Officer, Scott Nogi, M.B.A., Head of Business Operations to expand role and lead operations at Abeona’s Cleveland facility Regulatory veterans in AAV-based gene therapy, Carl Denny and Kate Imhoff, added to team in prepa
There's only one day of trading left so let's start it off right with a look at the biggest pre-market stock movers for Friday.
NEW YORK and CLEVELAND, Sept. 07, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Abeona Therapeutics Inc. (Nasdaq: ABEO), a fully-integrated leader in gene and cell therapy, today announced that members of the company’s management will present and conduct one-on-one meetings at the following virtual investor conferences: Citi’s 16th Annual BioPharma Virtual Conference on September 8-10, 2021 (one-on-one meetings only).H.C. Wainwright 23rd Annual Global Investment Conference. The pre-recorded presentation will be avai
NEW YORK and CLEVELAND, Aug. 10, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Abeona Therapeutics Inc. (Nasdaq: ABEO), a fully-integrated leader in gene and cell therapy, today announced the appointment of Edward Carr as Chief Financial Officer and Principal Financial Officer, effective immediately. Mr. Carr had served as Abeona’s Chief Accounting Officer since January 2019. “I look forward to working together with Ed to meet our near-term clinical and regulatory milestones, as well as set Abeona on a course for lo
Second clinical trial site activated in EB-101 pivotal Phase 3 VIITAL™ study Successful Type B meeting with U.S. FDA; Transpher A study will serve as the pivotal study for ABO-102 in MPS IIIA; Alignment with FDA on primary study endpoint Focusing resources on completing EB-101 and ABO-102 pivotal, registration-enabling studies Conference call scheduled for Thursday, July 29, 2021 at 8:30 a.m. ET NEW YORK and CLEVELAND, July 28, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Abeona Therapeutics Inc. (Nasdaq: ABEO), a
ABEO Price Returns
Continue Researching ABEOWant to see what other sources are saying about Abeona Therapeutics Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Abeona Therapeutics Inc (ABEO) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Abeona Therapeutics Inc (ABEO) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Abeona Therapeutics Inc (ABEO) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch