Abeona Therapeutics Inc. (ABEO): Price and Financial Metrics
ABEO Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for ABEO is 0 -- better than only 6.91% of US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Abeona Therapeutics Inc comes in at -110.88%, a number that bests merely 0.39% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- The volatility of Abeona Therapeutics Inc's share price is greater than that of 95.78% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Abeona Therapeutics Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be HTBX, ADRO, VTVT, SIMO, and PFNX.
- Visit ABEO's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.abeonatherapeutics.com.
ABEO Stock Price Chart More Charts
ABEO Price/Volume Stats
Abeona Therapeutics Inc. (ABEO) Company Bio
Abeona Therapeutics Inc. focuses on developing and delivering gene therapy and plasma-based products for severe and life-threatening rare diseases. The company iwas founded n 1989 and is based in Dallas, Texas.