Abeona Therapeutics Inc. (ABEO): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ABEO POWR Grades
- ABEO scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 90.85% of US stocks.
- ABEO's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving up over the last 149 days.
- ABEO ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 1st percentile.
ABEO Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of ABEONA THERAPEUTICS INC's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; merely 7.21% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- With a price/sales ratio of 14.86, ABEONA THERAPEUTICS INC has a higher such ratio than 92.58% of stocks in our set.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, ABEO is more volatile than 98.36% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to ABEO, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are SLS, APVO, IPA, ATNX, and SNCR.
- ABEO's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit ABEONA THERAPEUTICS INC's official web site, go to www.abeonatherapeutics.com.
ABEO Valuation Summary
- ABEO's EV/EBIT ratio is -0.8; this is 109.2% lower than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- ABEO's price/sales ratio has moved down 55.8 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ABEO.
ABEO Growth Metrics
- The 4 year revenue growth rate now stands at -100%.
- The 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at -384.09%.
- Its year over year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 83.79%.
The table below shows ABEO's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ABEO's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ABEO has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 61.27% of graded US stocks.
- ABEO's asset turnover comes in at 0.069 -- ranking 293rd of 682 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- MCRB, NVAX, and VXRT are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with ABEO.
The table below shows ABEO's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
ABEO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ABEO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$3.25||52-week high||$17.00|
|Prev. close||$3.53||52-week low||$2.70|
|Day high||$3.50||Avg. volume||222,078|
|50-day MA||$4.00||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$4.80||Market Cap||19.34M|
Abeona Therapeutics Inc. (ABEO) Company Bio
Abeona Therapeutics Inc. focuses on developing and delivering gene therapy and plasma-based products for severe and life-threatening rare diseases. The company iwas founded n 1989 and is based in Dallas, Texas.
Most Popular Stories View All
ABEO Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ABEO Latest Social Stream
View Full ABEO Social Stream
Latest ABEO News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ABEONA THERAPEUTICS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ABEO as an investment opportunity.
We're checking in on the top short squeeze stocks to watch this week as traders continue to have an interest in this part of the market!
Analysts Have Conflicting Sentiments on These Healthcare Companies: Ascendis Pharma (ASND) and Abeona Therapeutics (ABEO)
Companies in the Healthcare sector have received a lot of coverage today as analysts weigh in on Ascendis Pharma (ASND – Research Report) and Abeona Therapeutics (ABEO – Research Report). Ascendis Pharma (ASND) SVB Securities analyst Joseph Schwartz maintained a Buy rating on Ascendis Pharma today and set a price target of $148.00. The company's shares closed last Monday at $109.82. According to TipRanks.
Following positive topline data from Phase 3 VIITAL™ study of EB-101 with both co-primary endpoints met, Abeona plans to submit BLA to U.S. FDA in 2Q 2023 Company well-funded with expected cash runway into 3Q 2024 NEW YORK and CLEVELAND, Nov. 14, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Abeona Therapeutics Inc. (Nasdaq: ABEO) today announced financial results for the third quarter of 2022. “The positive topline data from the Phase 3 VIITAL study provides strong support for EB-101’s potential and validation of t
Cantor Fitzgerald raised the price target on Abeona Therapeutics Inc (NASDAQ: ABEO) from $22 to $40 after adjusting the market model/ increasing the probability of success for EB-101. Last week, the company reported topline data from the pivotal Phase 3 VIITAL study of EB-101 for recessive dystrophic epidermolysis bullosa (RDEB). The study met its two co-primary efficacy endpoints demonstrating statistically significant, clinically meaningful improvements in wound healing and pain reduction in l
Much progress has been made in the DEB space in the past few years, from no approved treatment, i.e., only palliative care as the standard of care, to three potential treatments that have completed a phase 3 trial successfully.
In the order of the completion of a phase 3 trial, these potential DEB treatments are Amryt Pharma's (AMYT) Filsuvez, Krystal Biotech's (KRYS) B-VEC and Abeona Therapeutics' (ABEO) EB-101.
ABEO Price Returns
Continue Researching ABEOWant to see what other sources are saying about Abeona Therapeutics Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Abeona Therapeutics Inc (ABEO) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Abeona Therapeutics Inc (ABEO) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Abeona Therapeutics Inc (ABEO) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch