Abeona Therapeutics Inc. (ABEO): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ABEO POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where ABEO ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 83.86% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for ABEO is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 77 days.
- ABEO's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 9.53% of US stocks).
ABEO Stock Summary
- ABEO has a market capitalization of $31,084,964 -- more than approximately only 5.86% of US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that ABEO's revenue has grown -57.14% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of only 2.72% of US companies in our set.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, ABEO is more volatile than 98.51% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to ABEO, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are HTBX, CLSN, HRTX, SDGR, and ADVM.
- Visit ABEO's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.abeonatherapeutics.com.
ABEO Valuation Summary
- ABEO's EV/EBIT ratio is -2.4; this is 108.19% lower than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- Over the past 243 months, ABEO's price/sales ratio has gone down 6158.1.
- ABEO's price/sales ratio has moved down 6158.1 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ABEO.
ABEO Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -246.77%.
- Its 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 7.38%.
- Its 5 year price growth rate is now at 0.83%.
The table below shows ABEO's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ABEO's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ABEO has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 61.27% of graded US stocks.
- ABEO's asset turnover comes in at 0.069 -- ranking 293rd of 682 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- MCRB, NVAX, and VXRT are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with ABEO.
The table below shows ABEO's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
ABEO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ABEO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$0.19||52-week high||$1.60|
|Prev. close||$0.21||52-week low||$0.13|
|Day high||$0.21||Avg. volume||2,070,038|
|50-day MA||$0.18||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$0.45||Market Cap||28.16M|
Abeona Therapeutics Inc. (ABEO) Company Bio
Abeona Therapeutics Inc. focuses on developing and delivering gene therapy and plasma-based products for severe and life-threatening rare diseases. The company iwas founded n 1989 and is based in Dallas, Texas.
Most Popular Stories View All
ABEO Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ABEO Latest Social Stream
View Full ABEO Social Stream
Latest ABEO News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Abeona Therapeutics Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ABEO as an investment opportunity.
Abeona Therapeutics (ABEO) appears to have found support after losing some value lately, as indicated by the formation of a hammer chart. In addition to this technical chart pattern, strong agreement among Wall Street analysts in revising earnings estimates higher enhances the stock's potential for a turnaround in the near term.
In a report released today, Ram Selvaraju from H.C. Wainwright reiterated a Buy rating on Abeona Therapeutics (ABEO – Research Report), with a price target of $4.00. The company's shares closed last Friday at $0.27, close to its 52-week low of $0.26. According to TipRanks.com, Selvaraju has 0 stars on 0-5 stars ranking scale with an average return of -24.8% and a 20.6% success rate. Selvaraju covers the Healthcare sector, focusing on stocks such as Aquestive Therapeutics, Oncternal Therapeutics, and Inovio Pharmaceuticals. Currently, the analyst consensus on Abeona Therapeutics is a Moderate Buy with an average price target of $2.50.
In last trading session, Abeona Therapeutics Inc. (NASDAQ:ABEO) saw 4.47 million shares changing hands with its beta currently measuring 1.40. Companys recent per share price level of $0.33 trading at $0.0 or -1.15% at ring of the bell on the day assigns it a market valuation of $55.21M. That closing price of ABEOs stock is Is Abeona Therapeutics Inc. (NASDAQ:ABEO), -1048.48% Below Its High, Poised For A Strong Recovery? Read More »
NEW YORK and CLEVELAND, Dec. 22, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Abeona Therapeutics Inc. (Nasdaq: ABEO), a fully-integrated leader in gene and cell therapy, today issued the following letter to shareholders. Dear fellow shareholders, We have never been closer to fulfilling our mission of providing novel gene and cell therapies to patients who currently have no approved treatment options as we continue to advance the EB-101 and ABO-102 pivotal studies toward completion to support two U.S. Biologics Lic
Good morning, investor!
ABEO Price Returns
Continue Researching ABEOWant to see what other sources are saying about Abeona Therapeutics Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Abeona Therapeutics Inc (ABEO) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Abeona Therapeutics Inc (ABEO) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Abeona Therapeutics Inc (ABEO) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch