ABIOMED, Inc. (ABMD): Price and Financial Metrics
ABMD Stock Summary
- For ABMD, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by just 0.39% of US equities we're observing.
- ABMD's price/sales ratio is 12.13; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 91.38% of US stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 1.13 for Abiomed Inc; that's greater than it is for only 8.58% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Abiomed Inc are TRIP, LOGI, FTNT, CCMP, and LFUS.
- ABMD's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Abiomed Inc's official web site, go to www.abiomed.com.
ABMD Stock Price Chart More Charts
ABMD Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$181.85||52-week high||$364.31|
|Prev. close||$179.15||52-week low||$155.02|
|Day high||$183.13||Avg. volume||655,776|
|50-day MA||$189.62||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$234.49||Market Cap||8.21B|
ABIOMED, Inc. (ABMD) Company Bio
ABIOMED Inc. develops, and sells medical devices in circulatory support and continuum of care in heart recovery to acute heart failure patients. The company was founded in 1981 and is based in Danvers, Massachusetts.