ABIOMED, Inc. (ABMD): Price and Financial Metrics
ABMD Stock Summary
- ABMD's went public 32.58 years ago, making it older than 91.24% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- For ABMD, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by merely 0.37% of US equities we're observing.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 1.13 for Abiomed Inc; that's greater than it is for only 8.78% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to ABMD, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are LOGI, TRIP, LFUS, JAZZ, and SWI.
- ABMD's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Abiomed Inc's official web site, go to www.abiomed.com.
ABMD Stock Price Chart More Charts
ABMD Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$166.74||52-week high||$360.88|
|Prev. close||$168.08||52-week low||$155.02|
|Day high||$168.02||Avg. volume||989,663|
|50-day MA||$177.52||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$208.04||Market Cap||7.51B|
ABIOMED, Inc. (ABMD) Company Bio
ABIOMED Inc. develops, and sells medical devices in circulatory support and continuum of care in heart recovery to acute heart failure patients. The company was founded in 1981 and is based in Danvers, Massachusetts.