ABIOMED, Inc. (ABMD): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ABMD POWR Grades
- ABMD scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 89.69% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for ABMD is in Quality, which has been heading down over the past 48 weeks.
- ABMD ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 13th percentile.
ABMD Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 7,266.66, Abiomed Inc is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 99.49% of US stocks.
- ABMD's current price/earnings ratio is 102.56, which is higher than 92.32% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Abiomed Inc is higher than it is for about merely 0.49% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to ABMD, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are STMP, JAZZ, MASI, ANIK, and TTWO.
- ABMD's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Abiomed Inc's official web site, go to www.abiomed.com.
ABMD Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, ABMD's price/sales ratio is 365.79% higher, now standing at 17.7.
- Over the past 243 months, ABMD's price/earnings ratio has gone up 128.3.
- ABMD's price/sales ratio has moved up 4.3 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ABMD.
ABMD Growth Metrics
- Its year over year price growth rate is now at 42.62%.
- The 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 63.56%.
- Its 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 80.98%.
The table below shows ABMD's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ABMD's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ABMD has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 89.71% of graded US stocks.
- ABMD's asset turnover comes in at 0.655 -- ranking 58th of 181 Medical Equipment stocks.
- INGN, ATRC, and BSX are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with ABMD.
The table below shows ABMD's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
ABMD Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ABMD Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$350.61||52-week high||$387.40|
|Prev. close||$348.96||52-week low||$242.73|
|Day high||$353.79||Avg. volume||268,243|
|50-day MA||$342.23||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$319.00||Market Cap||15.91B|
ABIOMED, Inc. (ABMD) Company Bio
ABIOMED Inc. develops, and sells medical devices in circulatory support and continuum of care in heart recovery to acute heart failure patients. The company was founded in 1981 and is based in Danvers, Massachusetts.
Most Popular Stories View All
ABMD Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ABMD Latest Social Stream
View Full ABMD Social Stream
Latest ABMD News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Abiomed Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ABMD as an investment opportunity.
Investors continue to be optimistic about Abiomed (ABMD) owing to its strength in the Impella product line.
SAN FRANCISCO , Sept. 15, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- A new market study published by Global Industry Analysts Inc., (GIA) the premier market research company, today released its report titled "Tipper Trucks - Global Market Trajectory & Analytics" . The report presents fresh perspectives on opportunities and challenges in a significantly transformed post COVID-19 marketplace. FACTS AT A GLANCE Edition: 9; Released: April 2021 Executive Pool: 422 Companies: 43 - Players covered include Abbott Vascular; Abiomed, Inc.; AtriCure, Inc.; BEML Ltd.; Biosensors International Group Ltd.; Biotronik SE & Co. KG; BioVentrix, Inc.; Caterpillar, Inc.; Hitachi Construction Machinery Co., Ltd.; Komatsu Ltd.; OJSC Belaz and Others. Coverage: All major geographies and key segments Segments: Segment (Tipper Truc...
Holding stocks for years and years is one of the best ways to get massive returns. But when you're planning to buy for a long hold, you'll need to pick companies that are capable of persistently thriving in an ever-changing world.
Did you know there are some financial metrics that can provide clues of a potential multi-bagger? Typically, we'll want...
Abiomed (ABMD) reported earnings 30 days ago. What's next for the stock? We take a look at earnings estimates for some clues.
ABMD Price Returns