ABIOMED, Inc. (ABMD): Price and Financial Metrics
ABMD Stock Summary
- Abiomed Inc's stock had its IPO on July 30, 1987, making it an older stock than 91.46% of US equities in our set.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Abiomed Inc is higher than it is for about just 0.34% of US stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 1.13 for Abiomed Inc; that's greater than it is for merely 9.42% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to ABMD, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are TRIP, FFIV, TENB, SPSC, and LEAF.
- Visit ABMD's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.abiomed.com.
ABMD Stock Price Chart More Charts
ABMD Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$160.08||52-week high||$285.77|
|Prev. close||$156.27||52-week low||$119.01|
|Day high||$160.69||Avg. volume||891,246|
|50-day MA||$158.28||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$189.05||Market Cap||7.21B|
ABIOMED, Inc. (ABMD) Company Bio
ABIOMED Inc. develops, and sells medical devices in circulatory support and continuum of care in heart recovery to acute heart failure patients. The company was founded in 1981 and is based in Danvers, Massachusetts.