Abiomed Inc. (ABMD): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ABMD POWR Grades
- ABMD scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 89.76% of US stocks.
- ABMD's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving down over the last 52 weeks.
- ABMD's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 18.87% of US stocks).
ABMD Stock Summary
- ABMD's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 7,276.03 -- higher than 99.52% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- With a price/earnings ratio of 102.69, Abiomed Inc P/E ratio is greater than that of about 92.21% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Abiomed Inc is higher than it is for about merely 0.5% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to ABMD, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are JAZZ, MASI, ANIK, TTWO, and QGEN.
- ABMD's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Abiomed Inc's official web site, go to www.abiomed.com.
ABMD Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, ABMD's price/sales ratio is 365.79% higher, now standing at 17.7.
- Over the past 243 months, ABMD's price/earnings ratio has gone up 128.3.
- ABMD's price/sales ratio has moved up 4.3 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ABMD.
ABMD Growth Metrics
- Its year over year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 20.99%.
- Its year over year price growth rate is now at 42.62%.
- Its 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 298.79%.
The table below shows ABMD's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ABMD's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ABMD has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 89.72% of graded US stocks.
- ABMD's asset turnover comes in at 0.655 -- ranking 58th of 185 Medical Equipment stocks.
- INGN, ATRC, and BSX are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with ABMD.
The table below shows ABMD's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
ABMD Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ABMD Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$349.68||52-week high||$387.40|
|Prev. close||$346.42||52-week low||$242.73|
|Day high||$350.56||Avg. volume||259,348|
|50-day MA||$346.44||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$323.24||Market Cap||15.87B|
Abiomed Inc. (ABMD) Company Bio
Abiomed Inc. develops, and sells medical devices in circulatory support and continuum of care in heart recovery to acute heart failure patients. The company was founded in 1981 and is based in Danvers, Massachusetts.
Most Popular Stories View All
ABMD Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ABMD Latest Social Stream
View Full ABMD Social Stream
Latest ABMD News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Abiomed Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ABMD as an investment opportunity.
DANVERS, Mass., October 07, 2021--Abiomed second quarter fiscal 2022 earnings and conference call notification.
Abiomed (ABMD) shares rallied 5.9% in the last trading session to close at $332.47. This move can be attributable to notable volume with a higher number of shares being traded than in a typical session. This compares to the stock''s 15.8% loss over the past four weeks.
Cardiac Assist Devices Market 2021 Global Analysis by Key Players Terumo Corporation, BERLIN HEART GmbH, MAQUET GmbH, Teleflex Incorporated, ABIOMED Inc, Abbott Laboratories, Medtronic PLC, CARMAT SA
Cardiac Assist Devices or CADs are the heart pumping devices that work along-side heart and are used to stabilize the pumping ability and proper maintenance of the blood flow in the body. Increase in the government funding in the research
Investors continue to be optimistic about Abiomed (ABMD) owing to its strength in the Impella product line.
SAN FRANCISCO , Sept. 15, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- A new market study published by Global Industry Analysts Inc., (GIA) the premier market research company, today released its report titled "Tipper Trucks - Global Market Trajectory & Analytics" . The report presents fresh perspectives on opportunities and challenges in a significantly transformed post COVID-19 marketplace. FACTS AT A GLANCE Edition: 9; Released: April 2021 Executive Pool: 422 Companies: 43 - Players covered include Abbott Vascular; Abiomed, Inc.; AtriCure, Inc.; BEML Ltd.; Biosensors International Group Ltd.; Biotronik SE & Co. KG; BioVentrix, Inc.; Caterpillar, Inc.; Hitachi Construction Machinery Co., Ltd.; Komatsu Ltd.; OJSC Belaz and Others. Coverage: All major geographies and key segments Segments: Segment (Tipper Truc...
ABMD Price Returns