ABIOMED, Inc. (ABMD): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ABMD POWR Grades
- ABMD scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 93.71% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for ABMD is in Quality, which has been heading down over the past 31 weeks.
- ABMD ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 15th percentile.
ABMD Stock Summary
- ABMD's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 482.75 -- higher than 92.38% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- Abiomed Inc's stock had its IPO on July 30, 1987, making it an older stock than 91.63% of US equities in our set.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Abiomed Inc is higher than it is for about just 0.5% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Abiomed Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be IPGP, GGG, TREX, MKTX, and CHKP.
- ABMD's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Abiomed Inc's official web site, go to www.abiomed.com.
ABMD Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ABMD Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$299.19||52-week high||$387.40|
|Prev. close||$298.13||52-week low||$234.39|
|Day high||$299.88||Avg. volume||305,475|
|50-day MA||$305.05||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$297.50||Market Cap||13.55B|
ABIOMED, Inc. (ABMD) Company Bio
ABIOMED Inc. develops, and sells medical devices in circulatory support and continuum of care in heart recovery to acute heart failure patients. The company was founded in 1981 and is based in Danvers, Massachusetts.
ABMD Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ABMD Latest Social Stream
View Full ABMD Social Stream
Latest ABMD News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Abiomed Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ABMD as an investment opportunity.
SDI Productions/E+ via Getty Images A Data Safety Monitoring Board ("DSMB") has recommended that Abiomed's (ABMD) DanGer Shock trial of its Impella CP heart pump in patients with cardiogenic shock should continue, according to Piper Sandler. Citing a tweet from one of the lead investigators of that trial, Piper said...
Abiomed's (ABMD) latest acquisition is expected to improve patient outcome as well as lower the cost of care.
Abiomed Acquires preCARDIA, a Breakthrough Medical Device Company, to Improve Outcomes for Heart Failure Patients
Abiomed (NASDAQ: ABMD) has acquired preCARDIA, developer of a proprietary catheter and controller that will complement Abiomed’s product portfolio to expand options for patients with acute decompensated heart failure (ADHF). The preCARDIA system is uniquely designed to rapidly treat ADHF-related volume overload by effectively reducing cardiac filling pressures and promoting decongestion to improve overall cardiac and renal function.
Photo by frender/iStock via Getty Images I wrote previously about my portfolio management approach whereby I use income funds and swing trading of individual stocks in order to grow my Roth IRA account. With markets continuing to uptrend in May, my Closed-end funds and REITs continued to generate returns that...
Abiomed to present at William Blair’s 41st Annual Growth Stock Conference and the Jefferies Virtual Healthcare Conference.
ABMD Price Returns