Arbor Realty Trust (ABR): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ABR POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where ABR ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 78.33% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for ABR is in Value, which has been heading up over the past 201 days.
- ABR ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 23rd percentile.
ABR Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 1.17, Arbor Realty Trust Inc is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than merely 6.79% of US stocks.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Arbor Realty Trust Inc is higher than it is for about 97.79% of US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Arbor Realty Trust Inc is reporting a growth rate of 675.19%; that's higher than 97.09% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Arbor Realty Trust Inc are CNP, BKCC, PINE, CLI, and INVA.
- Visit ABR's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.arbor.com.
ABR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ABR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$16.39||52-week high||$18.06|
|Prev. close||$17.38||52-week low||$5.66|
|Day high||$17.36||Avg. volume||1,358,141|
|50-day MA||$16.58||Dividend yield||7.59%|
|200-day MA||$13.90||Market Cap||2.18B|
Arbor Realty Trust (ABR) Company Bio
Arbor Realty Trust, Inc., a specialized real estate finance company, invests in various structured finance investments. The company invests in multifamily and commercial real estate-related bridge and mezzanine loans, including junior participating interests in first mortgages, preferred and direct equity, and discounted mortgage notes and other real estate-related assets. The company was founded in 2003 and is based in Uniondale, New York.
ABR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ABR Latest Social Stream
View Full ABR Social Stream
Latest ABR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Arbor Realty Trust Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ABR as an investment opportunity.
As a dividend investor, you want a company that accomplishes two things. One, it should pay out an attractive dividend yield. Both these qualities are often found in real estate investment trusts (REITs).
UNIONDALE, N.Y., April 30, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Arbor Realty Trust, Inc. (NYSE: ABR), today announced that its Board of Directors has declared cash dividends on the Company's Series A, Series B and Series C cumulative redeemable preferred stock reflecting accrued dividends from March 1, 2021 through May 31, 2021. The dividends are payable on June 1, 2021 to preferred stockholders of record on May 15, 2021. The Company will pay total dividends of $0.515625, $0.484375 and $0.53125 per share on the Series A, Series B and Series C preferred stock, respectively. About Arbor Realty Trust, Inc. Arbor Realty Trust, Inc. (NYSE: ABR) is a nationwide real estate investment trust and direct lender, providing loan origination and servicing for multifamily, seniors housing, healthcare and other d...
Foreword While more than half this collection of 54 US Stock Dividend Growers are too pricey to justify their skinny dividends, 22 of them live up to the ideal of offering annual dividends (from a $1K investment) exceeding their single share price. In the current bullish market advance, it is...
Photo by Vince Bucci/Getty Images Entertainment via Getty Images Everybody Loves Ja-Mon Remember the sitcom "Everybody Loves Raymond," featuring the Barone family - Ray, Debra (Ray's wife), Frank and Marie (Ray's obnoxious parents, especially the mother) and Robert (Ray's jealous brother)? Today's stock market is "broadcasting" a different "sitcom" called...
Arbor Realty Trust shows rising price performance, earning an upgrade to its IBD Relative Strength Rating from 80 to 84.
ABR Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|