Arbor Realty Trust (ABR): Price and Financial Metrics
ABR Stock Summary
- For ABR, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 96.87% of US equities we're observing.
- Over the past twelve months, ABR has reported earnings growth of 51.83%, putting it ahead of 82.37% of US stocks in our set.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for ABR comes in at -46.89% -- higher than that of merely 6.84% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Arbor Realty Trust Inc are BKCC, AT, AAT, RH, and DNR.
- Visit ABR's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.arbor.com.
ABR Stock Price Chart More Charts
ABR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$14.80||52-week high||$15.77|
|Prev. close||$14.75||52-week low||$11.75|
|Day high||$14.84||Avg. volume||965,149|
|50-day MA||$14.63||Dividend yield||8.14%|
|200-day MA||$13.45||Market Cap||1.65B|
Arbor Realty Trust (ABR) Company Bio
Arbor Realty Trust, Inc., a specialized real estate finance company, invests in various structured finance investments. The company invests in multifamily and commercial real estate-related bridge and mezzanine loans, including junior participating interests in first mortgages, preferred and direct equity, and discounted mortgage notes and other real estate-related assets. The company was founded in 2003 and is based in Uniondale, New York.