Arbor Realty Trust (ABR): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ABR POWR Grades
- ABR scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 71.84% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for ABR is in Stability, which has been heading down over the past 177 days.
- ABR's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 20.61% of US stocks).
ABR Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of ARBOR REALTY TRUST INC's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 97.95% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for ARBOR REALTY TRUST INC is higher than it is for about 98.6% of US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for ABR comes in at -361.92% -- higher than that of only 1.52% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to ARBOR REALTY TRUST INC are DX, CHMI, RWT, WHF, and LFT.
- Visit ABR's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.arbor.com.
ABR Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Real Estate stock, ABR's price/earnings ratio is 68.1% lower, now standing at 7.8.
- ABR's price/sales ratio has moved NA NA over the prior 224 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ABR.
ABR Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year revenue growth rate is now at 193.3%.
- Its year over year revenue growth rate is now at 15.55%.
- The year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at -27.83%.
The table below shows ABR's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ABR's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ABR has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 48.31% of graded US stocks.
- ABR's asset turnover comes in at 0.062 -- ranking 291st of 444 Trading stocks.
- CTRE, MPW, and STAG are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with ABR.
The table below shows ABR's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
ABR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ABR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$11.50||52-week high||$20.74|
|Prev. close||$11.58||52-week low||$11.44|
|Day high||$11.93||Avg. volume||2,258,064|
|50-day MA||$14.91||Dividend yield||13.57%|
|200-day MA||$16.20||Market Cap||1.96B|
Arbor Realty Trust (ABR) Company Bio
Arbor Realty Trust, Inc., a specialized real estate finance company, invests in various structured finance investments. The company invests in multifamily and commercial real estate-related bridge and mezzanine loans, including junior participating interests in first mortgages, preferred and direct equity, and discounted mortgage notes and other real estate-related assets. The company was founded in 2003 and is based in Uniondale, New York.
Most Popular Stories View All
ABR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ABR Latest Social Stream
View Full ABR Social Stream
Latest ABR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ARBOR REALTY TRUST INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ABR as an investment opportunity.
In this article, we discuss 10 very high-yield dividend stocks to check out. You can skip our detailed analysis of the best dividend stocks and their returns over the years, and go directly to read 5 Very High Yield Dividend Stocks to Check Out. With growing inflation and rising interest rates, analysts are expecting a […]
In the latest trading session, Arbor Realty Trust (ABR) closed at $12.12, marking a -1.86% move from the previous day.
Arbor Realty Trust (ABR) closed at $14.70 in the latest trading session, marking a +0.2% move from the prior day.
Multiple insiders bought Arbor Realty Trust, Inc. (NYSE:ABR) stock earlier this year, a positive sign for shareholders
Generally, when a single insider buys stock, it is usually not a big deal. However, when several insiders are buying...
A rising inflation rate has been a drag on the U.S. stock market for much of 2022. The Fed’s recent moves to curb inflation by raising interest rates multiple times may have kept inflation from growing much worse. But as Fed chairman Jerome Powell noted in his speech the other day, high inflation remains a significant ongoing problem, and the Fed will continue raising rates until inflation is substantially reduced. Powell’s early morning speech shook the markets, and all three indices sold off t
ABR Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|