Arbor Realty Trust (ABR): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ABR POWR Grades
- ABR scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 60.57% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for ABR is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 52 weeks.
- ABR's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 3.57% of US stocks).
ABR Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of Arbor Realty Trust Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 98.51% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Arbor Realty Trust Inc is higher than it is for about 97.92% of US stocks.
- Arbor Realty Trust Inc's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -75.62%, greater than the shareholder yield of only 3.59% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Arbor Realty Trust Inc are NYCB, HTHT, WVFC, HGSH, and DXF.
- ABR's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Arbor Realty Trust Inc's official web site, go to www.arbor.com.
ABR Valuation Summary
- ABR's price/sales ratio is 4.7; this is 27.69% lower than that of the median Real Estate stock.
- Over the past 211 months, ABR's price/sales ratio has gone NA NA.
- ABR's price/earnings ratio has moved NA NA over the prior 211 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ABR.
ABR Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -2020.58%.
- Its year over year revenue growth rate is now at 65.02%.
- Its 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 124.76%.
The table below shows ABR's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ABR's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ABR has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 58.32% of graded US stocks.
- ABR's asset turnover comes in at 0.07 -- ranking 277th of 446 Trading stocks.
- WHLR, GPMT, and UNIT are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with ABR.
The table below shows ABR's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
ABR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ABR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$19.74||52-week high||$19.93|
|Prev. close||$19.64||52-week low||$11.06|
|Day high||$19.93||Avg. volume||1,414,982|
|50-day MA||$18.48||Dividend yield||7.13%|
|200-day MA||$17.26||Market Cap||2.81B|
Arbor Realty Trust (ABR) Company Bio
Arbor Realty Trust, Inc., a specialized real estate finance company, invests in various structured finance investments. The company invests in multifamily and commercial real estate-related bridge and mezzanine loans, including junior participating interests in first mortgages, preferred and direct equity, and discounted mortgage notes and other real estate-related assets. The company was founded in 2003 and is based in Uniondale, New York.
Most Popular Stories View All
ABR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ABR Latest Social Stream
View Full ABR Social Stream
Latest ABR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Arbor Realty Trust Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ABR as an investment opportunity.
UNIONDALE, N.Y., Oct. 13, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Arbor Realty Trust, Inc. ( Arbor ) (NYSE:ABR) today announced the closing of a multifamily mortgage loan securitization totaling approximately $535 million (the Securitization ). Arbor affiliate Arbor Private Label, LLC, originated the mortgage loans and was the loan seller and sponsor for the Securitization. The Securitization is the third for the Arbor Private Label multifamily mortgage loan securitization program.
Top REIT Stocks Today: How A Bull Put Spread In This Market Leader Could Make A 9% Annualized Return
If ABR stock stays above 17.50 at expiry, the put expires worthless leaving the trader with a 12.44% annualized return.
For today's trade, we're looking at a cash secured put in Arbor Realty Trust. Selling puts is a great place to start with options. Similar to covered calls, cash secured puts are easy to execute once you know the basics.
Arbor Realty Trust, Inc. Announces Closing of $201 Million Offering of Series F Fixed-to-Floating Rate Cumulative Redeemable Preferred Stock
UNIONDALE, N.Y., Oct. 12, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Arbor Realty Trust, Inc. (the Company) (NYSE:ABR) announced today the closing of its public offering of 8,050,000 shares of its 6.25% Series F Fixed-to-Floating Rate Cumulative Redeemable Preferred Stock (the Series F Preferred Stock), liquidation preference $25.00 per share, which amount includes 1,050,000 shares of the Series F Preferred Stock issued upon the exercise in full by the underwriters of their over-allotment option on October 7, 2021, for gross proceeds of $201 million, before deducting underwriting discounts and estimated offering expenses.
Arbor Realty Trust (ABR) has announced they will be selling a new issue of fixed-to-floating rate preferred stock. The company currently has 2 fixed rate preferred outstanding with fixed rate coupons of 6.25% and 6.375% which can be seen here. Neither of these issues are currently redeemable so the proceeds of the new issue will Continue reading "Commercial mREIT Arbor Realty Trust to Sell New Fixed-to-Floating Preferred Issue" The post Commercial mREIT Arbor Realty Trust to Sell New Fixed-to-Floating Preferred Issue first appeared on Innovative Income Investor .
ABR Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|