Arbor Realty Trust (ABR): Price and Financial Metrics
ABR Stock Summary
- With a price/earnings ratio of 3.92, Arbor Realty Trust Inc P/E ratio is greater than that of about merely 9.25% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Arbor Realty Trust Inc is higher than it is for about 97.41% of US stocks.
- Arbor Realty Trust Inc's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -300.15%, greater than the shareholder yield of just 2.38% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to ABR, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are SMLR, BKCC, VRTS, ATSG, and NCR.
- ABR's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Arbor Realty Trust Inc's official web site, go to www.arbor.com.
ABR Stock Price Chart More Charts
ABR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$4.55||52-week high||$15.77|
|Prev. close||$4.90||52-week low||$3.54|
|Day high||$4.67||Avg. volume||2,115,928|
|50-day MA||$11.51||Dividend yield||26.37%|
|200-day MA||$12.90||Market Cap||506.17M|
Arbor Realty Trust (ABR) Company Bio
Arbor Realty Trust, Inc., a specialized real estate finance company, invests in various structured finance investments. The company invests in multifamily and commercial real estate-related bridge and mezzanine loans, including junior participating interests in first mortgages, preferred and direct equity, and discounted mortgage notes and other real estate-related assets. The company was founded in 2003 and is based in Uniondale, New York.