Arbor Realty Trust (ABR) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- ABR is producing more trailing twelve month cash flow than just 6.84% of US dividend stocks.
- ABR's free cash flow has increased for the 5th quarter in a row.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with ABR's price: WDFC, CLWT, YRD, STRI and OXBR.
ABR Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. As for ABR, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a positive return of 311.46% relative to its current price. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Arbor Realty Trust Inc are:
- In comparison to stocks we observe that provide shareholders with a dividend, ABR offers a dividend yield in the top 5.20999999999999% of stocks in our set.
- Regarding its relative worth based on the dividend discount model, Arbor Realty Trust Inc's estimated return of 311.46% surpasses about 91.04% of dividend issuers we applied the dividend discount model to.
- In terms of who is growing the amount of dividends they return to shareholders, ABR boasts a higher growth rate in terms of its annual cash distributed to its owners than 79.15% of the dividend issuers in our set.
ABR Dividend Chart
ABR Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|