Arbor Realty Trust (ABR) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- Regarding free cash flow variation: ABR reports less variability in its cash flow than just 6.87% of dividend stocks in our set.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with ABR's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: SGA, TK, VIVO, DLR and VLGEA.
ABR Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. As for ABR, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of positive 94.31% in comparison to its current price. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of ABR, investors may wish to consider are:
- Compared to other US stocks that pay a dividend, Arbor Realty Trust Inc produces a dividend yield 11.01% -- which falls in the top 5.72%.
- Amongst its dividend-issuing peers in the small-sized market cap category, ABR has a beta lower than only 19.82% of them.
- Regarding its relative worth based on the dividend discount model, Arbor Realty Trust Inc's estimated return of 94.31% surpasses about 82.73% of dividend issuers we applied the dividend discount model to.
ABR Dividend Chart
ABR Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|