Arbor Realty Trust (ABR) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- In terms of compounded growth rate of annual dividends, ABR's growth rate has been 0.34% over the past 5.51 years.
- Regarding free cash flow variation: ABR reports less variability in its cash flow than just 6.73999999999999% of dividend stocks in our set.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with ABR's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: SAP, HNP, ESS, GLOG and HFFG.
ABR Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. In the case of ABR, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of positive 65.88% in comparison to its current price. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Arbor Realty Trust Inc are:
- In comparison to stocks we observe that provide shareholders with a dividend, Arbor Realty Trust Inc produces a dividend yield 9.07% -- which falls in the top 5.19%.
- In comparison to other stocks in the small-sized revenue class, where its estimated gain based on our dividend discount model price relative to its current share price is greater than 82.47% of companies in the same revenue class.
- Based on dividend growth rate, Arbor Realty Trust Inc has been increasing its dividends at a faster rate than 92.35% of US-listed dividend-issuing stocks we observed.
ABR Dividend Chart
ABR Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|