AbSci Corp (ABSI): Price and Financial Metrics
ABSI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.52||52-week high||$3.63|
|Prev. close||$1.39||52-week low||$1.11|
|Day high||$1.52||Avg. volume||488,503|
|50-day MA||$1.35||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$1.67||Market Cap||141.27M|
ABSI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ABSI POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where ABSI ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 79.21% of US stocks.
- ABSI's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving up over the last 177 days.
- ABSI's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 13.79% of US stocks).
ABSI Stock Summary
- ABSI's went public 2.31 years ago, making it older than only 4.88% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- ABSI's price/sales ratio is 13.75; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 93.15% of US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for ABSCI CORP comes in at 77.93%, a number that bests 93.78% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to ABSI, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are ASTR, EYPT, NKTR, MESO, and PTCT.
- To dig deeper into the stock's financial statements, go to ABSI's page on browse-edgar?action=getcompany&CIK=0001672688.
ABSI Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, ABSI's price/earnings ratio is 104.94% lower, now standing at -1.2.
- Over the past 28 months, ABSI's price/sales ratio has gone down 392.8.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ABSI.
AbSci Corp (ABSI) Company Bio
Absci Corporation, an AI-powered synthetic biology company, offers biologic drug candidates and production cell lines using integrated drug creation platform for partners in the United States. Its integrated drug creation platform enables the creation of biologics by unifying the drug discovery and cell line development processes into one process. The company was founded in 2011 and is headquartered in Vancouver, Washington.
ABSI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ABSI Latest Social Stream
View Full ABSI Social Stream
Latest ABSI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ABSCI CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ABSI as an investment opportunity.
VANCOUVER, Wash. and NEW YORK, Nov. 15, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Absci Corporation (Nasdaq: ABSI), a generative AI drug creation company, today announced the company will be participating in the upcoming Piper Sandler 35th Annual Healthcare Conference in New York, NY. Absci management is scheduled to present on Wednesday, November 29th at 10:50 a.m. Eastern Time (7:50 a.m. Pacific Time). Interested parties may access a live and archived webcast on the company’s investor relations website at: inv
We're starting off Tuesday with a breakdown of all the biggest pre-market stock movers traders need to know about this morning!
Partnership with Almirall and AI Drug Pipeline Unveiled Amid Financial Adjustments
Entered into partnership with Almirall to rapidly develop novel treatments for dermatological diseases, for up to $664M in deal value, plus royalties Unveiled AI drug creation pipeline of four wholly-owned assets VANCOUVER, Wash. and NEW YORK, Nov. 14, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Absci Corporation (Nasdaq: ABSI), a generative AI drug creation company, today reported financial and operating results for the quarter ended September 30, 2023. "Our recent achievements further demonstrate the value and p
Almirall and Absci announce AI drug discovery partnership to rapidly develop novel treatments for dermatological diseases
BARCELONA, Spain & VANCOUVER, Wash., November 14, 2023--Almirall S.A. (BME: ALM), a global biopharmaceutical company focused on medical dermatology, and Absci Corporation (Nasdaq: ABSI), a generative AI drug creation company, today announced a drug discovery partnership aimed to develop and commercialize AI-designed therapeutics to fight chronic and debilitating dermatological diseases. The partnership combines Absci’s Integrated Drug Creation™ platform with Almirall’s dermatological expertise w
ABSI Price Returns