Absolute Software Corporation (ABST): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ABST POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where ABST ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 87.96% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for ABST is in Momentum, which has been heading down over the past 26 weeks.
- ABST's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 16.79% of US stocks).
ABST Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for ABST is -47.74 -- better than only 0.35% of US stocks.
- ABSOLUTE SOFTWARE CORP's stock had its IPO on October 28, 2020, making it an older stock than merely 10.55% of US equities in our set.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 101.48 for ABSOLUTE SOFTWARE CORP; that's greater than it is for 99.73% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to ABSOLUTE SOFTWARE CORP are RNG, BW, MTD, IT, and FOA.
- Visit ABST's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.absolute.com.
ABST Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, ABST's price/sales ratio is 0% higher, now standing at 2.3.
- Over the past 26 months, ABST's price/earnings ratio has gone down 68.3.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ABST.
ABST's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ABST has a Quality Grade of A, ranking ahead of 96.77% of graded US stocks.
- ABST's asset turnover comes in at 0.603 -- ranking 268th of 563 Business Services stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows ABST's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
ABST Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ABST Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$9.30||52-week high||$12.59|
|Prev. close||$9.37||52-week low||$6.79|
|Day high||$9.40||Avg. volume||108,531|
|50-day MA||$10.61||Dividend yield||2.45%|
|200-day MA||$9.51||Market Cap||485.89M|
Absolute Software Corporation (ABST) Company Bio
Absolute Software Corporation develops, markets, and provides cloud-based endpoint visibility and control platform for the management and security of computing devices, applications, and data for enterprise and public sector organizations. The company offers the Absolute platform to provide the connectivity, visibility, and control of data and devices of the operating system; to recover automatically to a secure operational state without user intervention; to support various other security controls and productivity tools from decay and vulnerabilities; and to enable measurement of the health, compliance, and state of decay of endpoint security controls and productivity tools, as well as for reporting and analytics, geotechnology, and endpoint investigation and recovery applications. It also provides professional, technical support, and investigation services. The company markets its solutions through device original equipment manufacturers, distributors, and value added resellers, as well as directly to corporations, government entities, educational institutions, financial services, healthcare sectors, and consumers. It operates in North America, Europe, and Africa, as well as the Asia-Pacific and Latin American regions. Absolute Software Corporation was founded in 1993 and is headquartered in Vancouver, Canada.
Most Popular Stories View All
ABST Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ABST Latest Social Stream
View Full ABST Social Stream
Latest ABST News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ABSOLUTE SOFTWARE CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ABST as an investment opportunity.
VANCOUVER, British Columbia & SAN JOSE, Calif., December 06, 2022--Absolute Software™ (NASDAQ: ABST) (TSX: ABST), the only provider of self-healing, intelligent security solutions, today announced that Omdia, a leading provider of global research that helps enterprises navigate the technology ecosystem, named the company a "Vendor to Watch" in the latest Omdia Market Radar for Endpoint Security Platforms, 2022. The report highlights Absolute’s ability to ensure resilience for millions of remote
The decent performance at Absolute Software Corporation ( TSE:ABST ) recently will please most shareholders as they go...
VANCOUVER, British Columbia & SAN JOSE, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Absolute Software™ (NASDAQ: ABST) (TSX: ABST), the only provider of self-healing, intelligent security solutions, today announced new product innovations, empowering customers with deeper visibility and intelligence, expanded software integrations, and a refreshed user experience through its latest updates to Absolute Secure Endpoint and Absolute Secure Access. These product releases continue the company’s investment in bringing t
VANCOUVER, British Columbia & SAN JOSE, Calif. — Absolute Software™ (NASDAQ: ABST) (TSX: ABST), the only provider of self-healing, intelligent security solutions, today announced the company will present at the 2022 Raymond James Technology Investors Conference on Tuesday, December 6, 2022 at 10:20 am Eastern Time. A live webcast and replay of the event will […]
The following slide deck was published by Absolute Software Corporation in conjunction with their 2023 Q1 earnings call.
ABST Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|