Absolute Software Corporation (ABST): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ABST POWR Grades
- ABST scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 89.26% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for ABST is in Value, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- ABST ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 24th percentile.
ABST Stock Summary
- ABSOLUTE SOFTWARE CORP's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than merely 0.6% of US listed stocks.
- ABSOLUTE SOFTWARE CORP's stock had its IPO on October 28, 2020, making it an older stock than merely 10.98% of US equities in our set.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at -1,186.04 for ABSOLUTE SOFTWARE CORP; that's greater than it is for only 0.02% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to ABST, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are ATEC, VMW, STX, MAX, and EXPR.
- ABST's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit ABSOLUTE SOFTWARE CORP's official web site, go to www.absolute.com.
ABST Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, ABST's price/sales ratio is 20.83% lower, now standing at 1.9.
- ABST's price/sales ratio has moved down 3.2 over the prior 29 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ABST.
ABST's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ABST has a Quality Grade of A, ranking ahead of 96.77% of graded US stocks.
- ABST's asset turnover comes in at 0.603 -- ranking 268th of 563 Business Services stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows ABST's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
ABST Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of ABST, see our ABST price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$20.58||Average Broker Recommendation||1.5 (Moderate Buy)|
ABST Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ABST Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$7.55||52-week high||$12.59|
|Prev. close||$7.67||52-week low||$6.79|
|Day high||$7.67||Avg. volume||85,254|
|50-day MA||$9.78||Dividend yield||3.13%|
|200-day MA||$10.06||Market Cap||398.47M|
Absolute Software Corporation (ABST) Company Bio
Absolute Software Corporation develops, markets, and provides cloud-based endpoint visibility and control platform for the management and security of computing devices, applications, and data for enterprise and public sector organizations. The company offers the Absolute platform to provide the connectivity, visibility, and control of data and devices of the operating system; to recover automatically to a secure operational state without user intervention; to support various other security controls and productivity tools from decay and vulnerabilities; and to enable measurement of the health, compliance, and state of decay of endpoint security controls and productivity tools, as well as for reporting and analytics, geotechnology, and endpoint investigation and recovery applications. It also provides professional, technical support, and investigation services. The company markets its solutions through device original equipment manufacturers, distributors, and value added resellers, as well as directly to corporations, government entities, educational institutions, financial services, healthcare sectors, and consumers. It operates in North America, Europe, and Africa, as well as the Asia-Pacific and Latin American regions. Absolute Software Corporation was founded in 1993 and is headquartered in Vancouver, Canada.
Most Popular Stories View All
ABST Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ABST Latest Social Stream
View Full ABST Social Stream
Latest ABST News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ABSOLUTE SOFTWARE CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ABST as an investment opportunity.
Absolute Software Named Gold Winner in 2023 Cybersecurity Excellence Awards
VANCOUVER, British Columbia & SAN JOSE, Calif., March 20, 2023--Absolute Software™ (NASDAQ: ABST) (TSX: ABST), the only provider of self-healing, intelligent security solutions, today announced it has been named a gold winner in the 2023 Cybersecurity Excellence Awards, with Absolute Ransomware Response recognized as an industry-leading Endpoint Security product.
Investors in Absolute Software (TSE:ABST) have made a respectable return of 82% over the past five years
While Absolute Software Corporation ( TSE:ABST ) shareholders are probably generally happy, the stock hasn't had...
Absolute Software Expands Application Resilience Ecosystem with Latest Product Update
VANCOUVER, British Columbia & SAN JOSE, Calif., March 09, 2023--Absolute Software™ (NASDAQ: ABST) (TSX: ABST), the only provider of self-healing, intelligent security solutions, today announced the continued expansion of the Absolute Application Resilience™ ecosystem with the company’s latest product release. Joint customers can now leverage Absolute’s patented Persistence® technology, and unbreakable device connection, to strengthen the health and resiliency of more than 70 mission-critical sec
Implied Volatility Surging for Absolute Software (ABST) Stock Options
Investors need to pay close attention to Absolute Software (ABST) stock based on the movements in the options market lately.
Absolute Software to Present at Raymond James Annual Institutional Investors Conference
VANCOUVER, British Columbia & SAN JOSE, Calif., March 01, 2023--Absolute Software™ (NASDAQ: ABST) (TSX: ABST), the only provider of self-healing, intelligent security solutions, today announced the company will present at the Raymond James 44th Annual Institutional Investors Conference on Wednesday, March 8, 2023 at 11:35 am Eastern Time.
ABST Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Loading social stream, please wait...