Absolute Software Corporation (ABST): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ABST POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where ABST ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 76.46% of US stocks.
- ABST's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- ABST's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 12.72% of US stocks).
ABST Stock Summary
- Absolute Software Corp's stock had its IPO on October 28, 2020, making it an older stock than merely 2.1% of US equities in our set.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 17.85 for Absolute Software Corp; that's greater than it is for 97.76% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 2,148.93%, Absolute Software Corp's debt growth rate surpasses 99.17% of about US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Absolute Software Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be BYND, RDHL, ASPN, JAMF, and AZYO.
- Visit ABST's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.absolute.com.
ABST Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, ABST's price/earnings ratio is 304.62% higher, now standing at 157.8.
- Over the past 44 weeks, ABST's price/sales ratio has gone down 0.
- ABST's price/earnings ratio has moved up 107.7 over the prior 44 weeks.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ABST.
ABST's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ABST has a Quality Grade of A, ranking ahead of 96.77% of graded US stocks.
- ABST's asset turnover comes in at 0.603 -- ranking 268th of 563 Business Services stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows ABST's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
ABST Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ABST Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$8.48||52-week high||$14.52|
|Prev. close||$8.65||52-week low||$6.79|
|Day high||$8.72||Avg. volume||120,145|
|50-day MA||$8.39||Dividend yield||2.95%|
|200-day MA||$9.12||Market Cap||433.36M|
Absolute Software Corporation (ABST) Company Bio
Absolute Software Corporation develops, markets, and provides cloud-based endpoint visibility and control platform for the management and security of computing devices, applications, and data for enterprise and public sector organizations. The company offers the Absolute platform to provide the connectivity, visibility, and control of data and devices of the operating system; to recover automatically to a secure operational state without user intervention; to support various other security controls and productivity tools from decay and vulnerabilities; and to enable measurement of the health, compliance, and state of decay of endpoint security controls and productivity tools, as well as for reporting and analytics, geotechnology, and endpoint investigation and recovery applications. It also provides professional, technical support, and investigation services. The company markets its solutions through device original equipment manufacturers, distributors, and value added resellers, as well as directly to corporations, government entities, educational institutions, financial services, healthcare sectors, and consumers. It operates in North America, Europe, and Africa, as well as the Asia-Pacific and Latin American regions. Absolute Software Corporation was founded in 1993 and is headquartered in Vancouver, Canada.
Most Popular Stories View All
ABST Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ABST Latest Social Stream
View Full ABST Social Stream
Latest ABST News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Absolute Software Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ABST as an investment opportunity.
VANCOUVER, British Columbia & SAN JOSE, Calif., February 24, 2022--Absolute Software™ (NASDAQ: ABST) (TSX: ABST), a leader in self-healing Zero Trust solutions, today announced the company will present at the Raymond James 43rd Annual Institutional Investors Conference on Wednesday, March 9, 2022 at 10:25AM Eastern Time.
VANCOUVER, British Columbia & SAN JOSE, Calif., February 14, 2022--Absolute Software™ (NASDAQ: ABST) (TSX: ABST), a leader in self-healing Zero Trust solutions, today announced it has been named to G2’s 2022 Best Software Awards for Best Security Products list in the Endpoint Security category.
No summary available.
Gainers US Ecology, Inc. (NASDAQ: ECOL ) shares jumped 68.1% to $47.34 after Republic Services reported it will buy the company at $48 per share in cash. Tritium DCFC Limited (NASDAQ: DCFC ) gained 65.4% to $15.78. Tritium DCFC shares surged nearly 40% Tuesday after the Australian EV charging company announced its new manufacturing facility will be located in the United States. Tritium CEO Jane Hunter appeared at the White House to make the announcement yesterday. Infobird Co., Ltd (NASDAQ: IFBD ) gained 32.6% to $1.2393. Infobird recently signed a contract with subsidiary of Nippi Japan for digital marketing solutions. Doximity, Inc. (NYSE: DOCS ) shares gained 25.1% to $62.30 after the company reported better-than-expected Q3 results and issued FY22 sales guidance above estimates. Apt...
Upgrades According to Capital One, the prior rating for Federal Realty Investment Trust (NYSE: FRT ) was changed from Equal-Weight to Overweight. Federal Realty Investment earned $1.51 in the third quarter, compared to $1.12 in the year-ago quarter. At the moment, the stock has a 52-week-high of $140.51 and a 52-week-low of $90.16. Federal Realty Investment closed at $122.79 at the end of the last trading period. Check out this: Executives Buy Around $64M Of 3 Stocks According to SVB Leerink, the prior rating for Tenet Healthcare Corp (NYSE: THC ) was changed from Market Perform to Outperform. In the fourth quarter, Tenet Healthcare showed an EPS of $2.70, compared to $4.72 from the year-ago quarter. The stock has a 52-week-high of $83.69 and a 52-week-low of $48.20. At the end of the l...
ABST Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|