Associated Capital Group, Inc. (AC): Price and Financial Metrics
AC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$36.00||52-week high||$42.97|
|Prev. close||$36.10||52-week low||$31.01|
|Day high||$36.29||Avg. volume||10,304|
|50-day MA||$36.69||Dividend yield||0.55%|
|200-day MA||$37.14||Market Cap||780.80M|
AC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
AC POWR Grades
- AC scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 85.32% of US stocks.
- AC's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving up over the last 177 days.
- AC ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 16th percentile.
AC Stock Summary
- AC's price/sales ratio is 53.04; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 96.85% of US stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 1.06 for ASSOCIATED CAPITAL GROUP INC; that's greater than it is for only 7.75% of US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, AC is more volatile than merely 2.27% of stocks we're observing.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to ASSOCIATED CAPITAL GROUP INC, a group of peers worth examining would be PTSI, MCY, AIHS, OVBC, and WERN.
- AC's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit ASSOCIATED CAPITAL GROUP INC's official web site, go to www.associated-capital-group.com.
AC Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, AC's price/sales ratio is 2195.65% higher, now standing at 52.8.
- AC's price/sales ratio has moved up 12.6 over the prior 95 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for AC.
AC Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year revenue growth rate is now at -31.63%.
- Its 4 year price growth rate is now at 0%.
- The year over year revenue growth rate now stands at 9.09%.
The table below shows AC's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
AC's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- AC has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 31.93% of graded US stocks.
- AC's asset turnover comes in at 0.016 -- ranking 338th of 445 Trading stocks.
- SQFT, PEAK, and PW are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with AC.
The table below shows AC's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Associated Capital Group, Inc. (AC) Company Bio
Associated Capital Group, Inc. provides investment advisory services The company is involved in alternative investment management business. It also offers institutional research services, as well as operates as an underwriter. Associated Capital Group, Inc. is based in Rye, New York.
AC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
AC Latest Social Stream
View Full AC Social Stream
Latest AC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ASSOCIATED CAPITAL GROUP INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate AC as an investment opportunity.
Air Canada Highlights ESG Accomplishments with 2022 Citizens of the World Corporate Sustainability Report
Air Canada today released the 2022 edition of Citizens of the World, detailing the airline's approach, commitments and progress respecting its environmental, social and governance activities and performance throughout 2022. The report also outlines Air Canada's ambitions for the future.
GREENWICH, Conn., Aug. 22, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Associated Capital Group, Inc. (NYSE: AC) has set October 15, 2023 as the record date for its 2023 Shareholder Designated Charitable Contribution (“SDCC”). AC previously announced the approval of a $0.20 per share SDCC for all registered Class A and Class B shareholders. To be eligible, shareholders will have until October 15, 2023 to register shares directly with Computershare, AC’s transfer agent. Shareholders can then designate a 501(c)(3) c
GREENWICH, Conn., August 09, 2023--Associated Capital Group, Inc. ("AC" or the "Company"), a diversified financial services company, today reported its financial results for the second quarter ended June 30, 2023.
GREENWICH, Conn., July 10, 2023--Associated Capital Group, Inc. ("AC" or the "Company") (NYSE: AC), announced today a preliminary range for its second quarter book value of $41.35 to $41.55 per share. This compares to $41.30 per share at March 31, 2023, $40.48 per share at December 31, 2022 and $40.30 per share at June 30, 2022.
Sidoti Events, LLC, an affiliate of Sidoti & Company, LLC, has released the presentation schedule and weblinks for its two-day June Small-Cap Conference taking place Wednesday and Thursday, June 14-15, 2023. The presentation schedule is subject to change.
AC Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching ACHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Associated Capital Group Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Associated Capital Group Inc (AC) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Associated Capital Group Inc (AC) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Associated Capital Group Inc (AC) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch