Associated Capital Group, Inc. (AC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
AC POWR Grades
- AC scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 78.02% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for AC is in Value, which has been heading up over the past 46 weeks.
- AC ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 0th percentile.
AC Stock Summary
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for AC is currently 1.84, higher than only 5.57% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- With a price/sales ratio of 46.77, Associated Capital Group Inc has a higher such ratio than 95.17% of stocks in our set.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Associated Capital Group Inc is reporting a growth rate of -626.78%; that's higher than just 3.31% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Associated Capital Group Inc are DJCO, DDS, HX, BH, and CNFR.
- AC's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Associated Capital Group Inc's official web site, go to www.associated-capital-group.com.
AC Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, AC's price/sales ratio is 1253.12% higher, now standing at 43.3.
- AC's price/earnings ratio has moved down 273.9 over the prior 70 months.
- Over the past 70 months, AC's price/sales ratio has gone up 3.1.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for AC.
AC's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- AC has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 31.93% of graded US stocks.
- AC's asset turnover comes in at 0.016 -- ranking 338th of 445 Trading stocks.
- SQFT, PEAK, and PW are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with AC.
The table below shows AC's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
AC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
AC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$39.60||52-week high||$44.67|
|Prev. close||$39.50||52-week low||$30.21|
|Day high||$43.14||Avg. volume||12,993|
|50-day MA||$38.47||Dividend yield||0.51%|
|200-day MA||$37.06||Market Cap||873.50M|
Associated Capital Group, Inc. (AC) Company Bio
Associated Capital Group, Inc. provides investment advisory services The company is involved in alternative investment management business. It also offers institutional research services, as well as operates as an underwriter. Associated Capital Group, Inc. is based in Rye, New York.
Most Popular Stories View All
AC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
AC Latest Social Stream
View Full AC Social Stream
Latest AC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Associated Capital Group Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate AC as an investment opportunity.
GREENWICH, Conn., November 12, 2021--The Board of Associated Capital Group (NYSE: AC) has approved a $0.30 per share Shareholder Designated Charitable Contribution ("SDCC") for all registered Class A and Class B shareholders. To be eligible, shareholders will have until December 1, 2021 to register shares directly with Computershare, AC’s transfer agent. Shareholders will then have an opportunity to designate a 501(c)(3) organization to receive the $0.30 per share SDCC.
GREENWICH, Conn., November 05, 2021--Associated Capital Group, Inc. ("AC" or the "Company"), a diversified financial services company, today reported its financial results for the third quarter ended September 30, 2021.
GREENWICH, Conn., October 19, 2021--Associated Capital Group, Inc. ("AC" or the "Company"), announced today a range of its third quarter preliminary book value of $42.15 to $42.35 per share, compared to $42.21 per share at June 30, 2021. This compares to $40.36 at December 31, 2020, and $38.25 at September 30, 2020.
GREENWICH, Conn., August 05, 2021--Associated Capital Group, Inc. ("AC" or the "Company"), a diversified financial services company, today reported its financial results for the second quarter ended June 30, 2021.
GREENWICH, Conn., July 23, 2021--Associated Capital Group, Inc. ("AC" or the "Company"), announced today a range of its second quarter preliminary book value of $42.10 to $42.30 per share, an increase from $41.22 per share at March 31, 2021 driven largely by changes in mark-to-market values. This compares to $40.36 at December 31, 2020, and $38.09 at June 30, 2020.
AC Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching ACHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Associated Capital Group Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Associated Capital Group Inc (AC) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Associated Capital Group Inc (AC) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Associated Capital Group Inc (AC) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch