Associated Capital Group, Inc. (AC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
AC POWR Grades
- AC scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 96.57% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for AC is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 140 days.
- AC ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 3rd percentile.
AC Stock Summary
- With a price/sales ratio of 53.67, ASSOCIATED CAPITAL GROUP INC has a higher such ratio than 96.54% of stocks in our set.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -77.73%, ASSOCIATED CAPITAL GROUP INC's debt growth rate surpasses only 2.4% of about US stocks.
- The volatility of ASSOCIATED CAPITAL GROUP INC's share price is greater than that of just 4.78% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to AC, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are FCBC, BANF, OVBC, INDB, and SNFCA.
- AC's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit ASSOCIATED CAPITAL GROUP INC's official web site, go to www.associated-capital-group.com.
AC Valuation Summary
- AC's price/sales ratio is 53.2; this is 2028% higher than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- Over the past 89 months, AC's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 108.6.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for AC.
AC Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year revenue growth rate is now at -31.63%.
- Its 4 year price growth rate is now at 0%.
- The year over year revenue growth rate now stands at 9.09%.
The table below shows AC's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
AC's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- AC has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 31.93% of graded US stocks.
- AC's asset turnover comes in at 0.016 -- ranking 338th of 445 Trading stocks.
- SQFT, PEAK, and PW are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with AC.
The table below shows AC's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
AC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
AC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$36.85||52-week high||$44.50|
|Prev. close||$37.44||52-week low||$33.69|
|Day high||$37.96||Avg. volume||4,667|
|50-day MA||$36.95||Dividend yield||0.53%|
|200-day MA||$38.89||Market Cap||809.12M|
Associated Capital Group, Inc. (AC) Company Bio
Associated Capital Group, Inc. provides investment advisory services The company is involved in alternative investment management business. It also offers institutional research services, as well as operates as an underwriter. Associated Capital Group, Inc. is based in Rye, New York.
Most Popular Stories View All
AC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
AC Latest Social Stream
View Full AC Social Stream
Latest AC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ASSOCIATED CAPITAL GROUP INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate AC as an investment opportunity.
Executive Bet on Partner’s Idea for U.S.-Style Hotels in France
Gérard Pélisson left IBM to help lead a startup that grew into one of the hotel industry’s biggest companies.
United Airlines Creates Fund for Sustainable Aviation Fuel
United Airlines Holdings is launching a fund backed by several big-name aerospace and financial companies to invest in startups aiming to produce sustainable aviation fuel, in one of the largest efforts yet to lower emissions from air travel. Created through United’s venture investing arm, the new fund will start with more than $100 million from the company and partners including Air Canada Boeing , JPMorgan Chase & Co., Honeywell International and General Electric , United said Tuesday. Last year’s climate law spurred United to accelerate the fund, which will be capped at $500 million, the company said.
7 Overlooked Stocks That Could be the Next Big Thing
While it’s tempting to side with the crowd, those who want to go the path less traveled should consider these overlooked stocks.
Associated Capital Group, Inc. Reports Fourth Quarter and Full Year Results
GREENWICH, Conn., February 08, 2023--Associated Capital Group, Inc. ("AC" or the "Company"), a diversified financial services company, today reported its financial results for the fourth quarter and full year-ended December 31, 2022.
Investing in Associated Capital Group (NYSE:AC) five years ago would have delivered you a 16% gain
When you buy and hold a stock for the long term, you definitely want it to provide a positive return. Furthermore...
AC Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching ACHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Associated Capital Group Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Associated Capital Group Inc (AC) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Associated Capital Group Inc (AC) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Associated Capital Group Inc (AC) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...