Associated Capital Group, Inc. (AC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
AC POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where AC ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 87.57% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for AC is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 159 days.
- AC ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 1st percentile.
AC Stock Summary
- AC's price/sales ratio is 38.1; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 95.78% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -78.33%, ASSOCIATED CAPITAL GROUP INC's debt growth rate surpasses only 3.05% of about US stocks.
- The volatility of ASSOCIATED CAPITAL GROUP INC's share price is greater than that of only 8.91% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to ASSOCIATED CAPITAL GROUP INC are CMCL, OZ, XELB, SVT, and MSB.
- Visit AC's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.associated-capital-group.com.
AC Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, AC's price/sales ratio is 3281.82% higher, now standing at 37.2.
- Over the past 83 months, AC's price/earnings ratio has gone down 304.1.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for AC.
AC Growth Metrics
- The 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at -75.25%.
- Its 4 year price growth rate is now at -11.94%.
- The 4 year revenue growth rate now stands at -0.78%.
The table below shows AC's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
AC's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- AC has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 31.93% of graded US stocks.
- AC's asset turnover comes in at 0.016 -- ranking 338th of 445 Trading stocks.
- SQFT, PEAK, and PW are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with AC.
The table below shows AC's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
AC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
AC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$38.39||52-week high||$47.50|
|Prev. close||$38.72||52-week low||$33.69|
|Day high||$38.39||Avg. volume||9,958|
|50-day MA||$39.68||Dividend yield||0.52%|
|200-day MA||$39.85||Market Cap||845.00M|
Associated Capital Group, Inc. (AC) Company Bio
Associated Capital Group, Inc. provides investment advisory services The company is involved in alternative investment management business. It also offers institutional research services, as well as operates as an underwriter. Associated Capital Group, Inc. is based in Rye, New York.
Most Popular Stories View All
AC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
AC Latest Social Stream
View Full AC Social Stream
Latest AC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ASSOCIATED CAPITAL GROUP INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate AC as an investment opportunity.
Investors in Associated Capital Group (NYSE:AC) have made a notable return of 35% over the past five years
If you buy and hold a stock for many years, you'd hope to be making a profit. Better yet, you'd like to see the share...
GREENWICH, Conn., August 03, 2022--Associated Capital Group, Inc. ("AC" or the "Company"), a diversified financial services company, today reported its financial results for the second quarter ended June 30, 2022.
Pearson International has won top honors for airport service for years, but now is at the epicenter of a global air-travel meltdown.
GREENWICH, Conn., July 20, 2022--Associated Capital Group, Inc. ("AC" or the "Company"), announced today a range of its second quarter preliminary book value of $40.20 to $40.40 per share. This compares to $41.72 at March 31, 2022, $42.48 per share at December 31, 2021 and $42.21 at June 30, 2021.
Air Canada had the most significant amount of flight disruptions over the July 4th weekend, according to Citi analysts.
AC Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching ACHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Associated Capital Group Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Associated Capital Group Inc (AC) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Associated Capital Group Inc (AC) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Associated Capital Group Inc (AC) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch