Associated Capital Group, Inc. (AC) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- As for its free cash flow/dividend ratio, AC's comes in at 14 -- better than 97.27% of other US-listed dividend issuers.
- If you're seeking price stability while collecting dividends, note that AC has less volatility in its price than 95.08% of US stocks in our dividend set.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with AC's price: TUSK, DKNG, MLR, WILC and PLOW.
AC Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. As for AC, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a negative return of 79.74%. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Associated Capital Group Inc are:
- In comparison to stocks we observe that provide shareholders with a dividend, Associated Capital Group Inc produces a dividend yield 0.49% -- which falls in the bottom 5.39%.
- In comparison to other US listed dividend yielding stocks in the Financial Services sector, Associated Capital Group Inc's expected return of -79.74% is higher than 6.61% of its fellow sector mates.
- Out of all stocks in our universe of US-listed dividend-issuing stocks, Associated Capital Group Inc bears a discount rate, according to our calculations, lower than 6.61% of them (lower discount rates are generally perceived as positive, and a sign of lower risk).
- Compared to other dividend issuers in the small-sized market cap category, AC has a beta lower than 28.68% of them.
AC Dividend Chart
AC Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
AC Dividends vs. Peers
AC's dividend yield currently ranks #4 of 32 vs. its peers in the Investment Brokerage category.
Most Popular Stories View All
Looking for More Information on AC dividends?Want to see what other sources are saying about Associated Capital Group Inc's dividends? Try the links below:
Associated Capital Group Inc Common Stock (AC) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for Associated Capital Group Inc (AC) - Dividend Investor
Associated Capital Group Inc (AC) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha