ACADIA Pharmaceuticals Inc. (ACAD): Price and Financial Metrics
ACAD Stock Summary
- For ACAD, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by merely 8.69% of US equities we're observing.
- ACAD's price/sales ratio is 23.28; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 94.63% of US stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 1.15 for Acadia Pharmaceuticals Inc; that's greater than it is for only 9.52% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Acadia Pharmaceuticals Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be NSTG, PACB, IVAC, FIT, and MANH.
- Visit ACAD's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.acadia-pharm.com.
ACAD Stock Price Chart More Charts
ACAD Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$45.13||52-week high||$53.70|
|Prev. close||$44.83||52-week low||$21.56|
|Day high||$45.19||Avg. volume||1,335,486|
|50-day MA||$43.48||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$35.86||Market Cap||6.95B|
ACADIA Pharmaceuticals Inc. (ACAD) Company Bio
Acadia Healthcare Company is a biopharmaceutical company focused on the development and commercialization of innovative medicines to address unmet medical needs in neurological and related central nervous system disorders. The company was founded in 1993 and is based in San Diego, California.