ACADIA Pharmaceuticals Inc. (ACAD): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ACAD POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where ACAD ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 87.97% of US stocks.
- ACAD's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving down over the last 178 days.
- ACAD ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 22nd percentile.
ACAD Stock Summary
- For ACAD, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by only 13.3% of US equities we're observing.
- With a price/sales ratio of 5.77, ACADIA PHARMACEUTICALS INC has a higher such ratio than 79.33% of stocks in our set.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 1.34 for ACADIA PHARMACEUTICALS INC; that's greater than it is for only 19.49% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to ACAD, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are ARDX, IVAC, DAIO, GANX, and CYRN.
- ACAD's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit ACADIA PHARMACEUTICALS INC's official web site, go to www.acadia-pharm.com.
ACAD Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, ACAD's price/sales ratio is 150% higher, now standing at 5.5.
- ACAD's price/sales ratio has moved down 12 over the prior 223 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ACAD.
ACAD Growth Metrics
- The 3 year price growth rate now stands at -26.16%.
- Its 5 year revenue growth rate is now at 6698.83%.
- Its year over year price growth rate is now at -10.12%.
The table below shows ACAD's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ACAD's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ACAD has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 66.5% of graded US stocks.
- ACAD's asset turnover comes in at 0.606 -- ranking 51st of 682 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- AKBA, PBYI, and DRRX are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with ACAD.
The table below shows ACAD's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
ACAD Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ACAD Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$16.75||52-week high||$28.06|
|Prev. close||$16.99||52-week low||$12.24|
|Day high||$16.98||Avg. volume||1,926,826|
|50-day MA||$16.30||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$20.09||Market Cap||2.71B|
ACADIA Pharmaceuticals Inc. (ACAD) Company Bio
Acadia Pharmaceuticals Inc is a biotechnology company which develops and commercializes biopharmaceutical products to address central nervous system disorders. The firm aims to discover small molecule drugs to address Parkinson's, Alzheimer's and schizophrenia. The company was founded in 1993 by Mark Brann, PhD., a professor at the University of Vermont, under the name Receptor Technologies. By 1997, the company established its headquarters in San Diego, California and changed its name to Acadia Pharmaceuticals Inc and currently employs over 400 people. Since 2015, Stephen R. Davis serves as Acadia’s Chief Executive Officer and member of the board of directors. Competition for Acadia includes Otsuka Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd., H. Lundbeck A/S, and off-label branded and generic antipsychotics.
Most Popular Stories View All
ACAD Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ACAD Latest Social Stream
View Full ACAD Social Stream
Latest ACAD News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ACADIA PHARMACEUTICALS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ACAD as an investment opportunity.
The FDA accepts and grants priority review to Acadia's (ACAD) NDA for trofinetide to treat Rett syndrome. A decision from the regulatory body is due on Mar 12, 2023.
Acadia Pharmaceuticals Announces Trofinetide New Drug Application for the Treatment of Rett Syndrome has been Accepted for Filing and Review by U.S. FDA
SAN DIEGO, September 12, 2022--Acadia Pharmaceuticals Inc. (Nasdaq: ACAD) today announced that the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has accepted for filing its New Drug Application (NDA) of trofinetide for the treatment of Rett syndrome. The FDA has granted a priority review and assigned a PDUFA (Prescription Drug User Fee Act) action date of March 12, 2023. The FDA has also informed the company that at this time they are not planning to hold an Advisory Committee meeting.
Acadia (ACAD) reported earnings 30 days ago. What's next for the stock? We take a look at earnings estimates for some clues.
SAN DIEGO, September 01, 2022--Acadia Pharmaceuticals Inc. (Nasdaq: ACAD) today announced that it will participate at the following upcoming investor conferences:
The mean of analysts' price targets for Acadia (ACAD) points to a 26.1% upside in the stock. While this highly sought-after metric has not proven reasonably effective, strong agreement among analysts in raising earnings estimates does indicate an upside in the stock.
ACAD Price Returns
Continue Researching ACADHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Acadia Pharmaceuticals Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Acadia Pharmaceuticals Inc (ACAD) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Acadia Pharmaceuticals Inc (ACAD) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Acadia Pharmaceuticals Inc (ACAD) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch