ACADIA Pharmaceuticals Inc. (ACAD): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ACAD POWR Grades
- ACAD scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 80.8% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for ACAD is in Value, which has been heading up over the past 48 weeks.
- ACAD's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 5.12% of US stocks).
ACAD Stock Summary
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Acadia Pharmaceuticals Inc is higher than it is for about just 11.93% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 943.11%, Acadia Pharmaceuticals Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 98.42% of about US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, ACAD is more volatile than 97.29% of stocks we're observing.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Acadia Pharmaceuticals Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be AIM, ICPT, FORM, ALKS, and TMDX.
- ACAD's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Acadia Pharmaceuticals Inc's official web site, go to www.acadia-pharm.com.
ACAD Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, ACAD's price/sales ratio is 60.53% higher, now standing at 6.1.
- ACAD's price/earnings ratio has moved up 39.7 over the prior 210 months.
- ACAD's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 3.2 over the prior 210 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ACAD.
ACAD Growth Metrics
- The 2 year revenue growth rate now stands at 131.06%.
- Its 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -58.89%.
- Its 5 year revenue growth rate is now at 397927.17%.
The table below shows ACAD's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ACAD's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ACAD has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 66.88% of graded US stocks.
- ACAD's asset turnover comes in at 0.606 -- ranking 54th of 677 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- PBYI, KDMN, and CLSN are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with ACAD.
The table below shows ACAD's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
ACAD Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ACAD Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$16.94||52-week high||$57.46|
|Prev. close||$17.37||52-week low||$15.68|
|Day high||$17.42||Avg. volume||1,842,728|
|50-day MA||$18.53||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$30.67||Market Cap||2.72B|
ACADIA Pharmaceuticals Inc. (ACAD) Company Bio
Acadia Pharmaceuticals Inc is a biotechnology company which develops and commercializes biopharmaceutical products to address central nervous system disorders. The firm aims to discover small molecule drugs to address Parkinson's, Alzheimer's and schizophrenia. The company was founded in 1993 by Mark Brann, PhD., a professor at the University of Vermont, under the name Receptor Technologies. By 1997, the company established its headquarters in San Diego, California and changed its name to Acadia Pharmaceuticals Inc and currently employs over 400 people. Since 2015, Stephen R. Davis serves as Acadia’s Chief Executive Officer and member of the board of directors. Competition for Acadia includes Otsuka Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd., H. Lundbeck A/S, and off-label branded and generic antipsychotics.
Most Popular Stories View All
ACAD Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ACAD Latest Social Stream
View Full ACAD Social Stream
Latest ACAD News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Acadia Pharmaceuticals Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ACAD as an investment opportunity.
Acadia (ACAD) reported earnings 30 days ago. What's next for the stock? We take a look at earnings estimates for some clues.
SAN DIEGO--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Acadia Pharmaceuticals Inc. (Nasdaq: ACAD) today announced that it will participate at the following upcoming investor conferences: Citis 16th Annual BioPharma Virtual Conference Fireside Chat Presentation: Friday, September 10, 2021 at 11:35 a.m. Eastern Time Morgan Stanley Virtual 19th Annual Global Healthcare Conference Fireside Chat Presentation: Monday, September 13, 2021 at 11:45 a.m. Eastern Time 2021 Cantor Virtual Global Healthcare Conference Fireside Chat
SAN DIEGO, September 01, 2021--Acadia Pharmaceuticals Inc. (Nasdaq: ACAD) today announced that Elena Ridloff, Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer (CFO), will be leaving the company effective September 10, 2021 to join another biopharmaceutical company. Mark Schneyer, Senior Vice President, Business Development and Chief Business Officer, will serve as Acadia’s interim Chief Financial Officer. The company is conducting a formal search for a new CFO.
In this article, we discuss the 15 stocks Stanley Druckenmiller is loading up on. If you want to skip our detailed analysis of these stocks, go directly to Stanley Druckenmiller is Loading Up on These 5 Stocks. Technology stocks have offered investors explosive returns over the past few months. No other billionaire on Wall Street […]
ACADIA Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ:ACAD shareholders incur further losses as stock declines 5.1% this week, taking one-year losses to 56%
Investing in stocks comes with the risk that the share price will fall. And unfortunately for ACADIA Pharmaceuticals...
ACAD Price Returns
Continue Researching ACADHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Acadia Pharmaceuticals Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Acadia Pharmaceuticals Inc (ACAD) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Acadia Pharmaceuticals Inc (ACAD) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Acadia Pharmaceuticals Inc (ACAD) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch