ACADIA Pharmaceuticals Inc. (ACAD): Price and Financial Metrics
ACAD Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$24.61||52-week high||$26.04|
|Prev. close||$23.90||52-week low||$12.24|
|Day high||$24.61||Avg. volume||1,500,618|
|50-day MA||$20.94||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$18.13||Market Cap||4.00B|
ACAD Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ACAD POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where ACAD ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 91.6% of US stocks.
- ACAD's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- ACAD ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 13th percentile.
ACAD Stock Summary
- ACAD's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 90.01 -- higher than 76.28% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for ACADIA PHARMACEUTICALS INC is higher than it is for about merely 13.11% of US stocks.
- ACAD's price/sales ratio is 8.02; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 86.55% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to ACADIA PHARMACEUTICALS INC are LCTX, FKWL, ALLT, ASXC, and IDR.
- ACAD's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit ACADIA PHARMACEUTICALS INC's official web site, go to www.acadia-pharm.com.
ACAD Valuation Summary
- ACAD's price/sales ratio is 8; this is 56.86% higher than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- ACAD's price/earnings ratio has moved up 21.9 over the prior 231 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ACAD.
ACAD Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 43.32%.
- Its year over year price growth rate is now at -10.12%.
- Its 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 11.87%.
The table below shows ACAD's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ACAD's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ACAD has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 66.5% of graded US stocks.
- ACAD's asset turnover comes in at 0.606 -- ranking 51st of 682 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- AKBA, PBYI, and DRRX are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with ACAD.
The table below shows ACAD's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
ACAD Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of ACAD, see our ACAD price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$25.53||Average Broker Recommendation||1.83 (Hold)|
ACADIA Pharmaceuticals Inc. (ACAD) Company Bio
Acadia Pharmaceuticals Inc is a biotechnology company which develops and commercializes biopharmaceutical products to address central nervous system disorders. The firm aims to discover small molecule drugs to address Parkinson's, Alzheimer's and schizophrenia. The company was founded in 1993 by Mark Brann, PhD., a professor at the University of Vermont, under the name Receptor Technologies. By 1997, the company established its headquarters in San Diego, California and changed its name to Acadia Pharmaceuticals Inc and currently employs over 400 people. Since 2015, Stephen R. Davis serves as Acadia’s Chief Executive Officer and member of the board of directors. Competition for Acadia includes Otsuka Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd., H. Lundbeck A/S, and off-label branded and generic antipsychotics.
Most Popular Stories View All
ACAD Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ACAD Latest Social Stream
View Full ACAD Social Stream
Latest ACAD News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ACADIA PHARMACEUTICALS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ACAD as an investment opportunity.
Acadia Pharmaceuticals to Present at the Jefferies Global Healthcare Conference
SAN DIEGO, June 01, 2023--Acadia Pharmaceuticals Inc. (Nasdaq: ACAD) today announced that it will present at the Jefferies Global Healthcare Conference on Wednesday, June 7, 2023 at 10:00 a.m. Eastern Time in New York, NY.
Acadia Pharmaceuticals (ACAD) Reports Q1 Loss, Lags Revenue Estimates
Acadia (ACAD) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of -28.57% and 2.66%, respectively, for the quarter ended March 2023. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
Acadia Pharmaceuticals Reports First Quarter 2023 Financial Results and Operating Overview
SAN DIEGO, May 08, 2023--Acadia Pharmaceuticals Inc. (Nasdaq: ACAD) today announced its financial results for the first quarter ended March 31, 2023.
ACADIA Pharmaceuticals Inc.'s (NASDAQ:ACAD) Share Price Is Matching Sentiment Around Its Revenues
You may think that with a price-to-sales (or "P/S") ratio of 6.9x ACADIA Pharmaceuticals Inc. ( NASDAQ:ACAD ) is a...
Acadia Pharmaceuticals Reports Inducement Grants Under Nasdaq Listing Rule 5635(c)(4)
SAN DIEGO, May 05, 2023--Acadia Pharmaceuticals Inc. (Nasdaq: ACAD) today announced that on April 24, 2023, the Compensation Committee of Acadia’s Board of Directors granted inducement awards consisting of non-qualified stock options to purchase 98,850 shares of common stock and 59,934 restricted stock units ("RSUs") to 44 new employees under Acadia’s 2023 Inducement Plan. The Compensation Committee of Acadia’s Board of Directors approved the awards as an inducement material to the new employees
ACAD Price Returns
Continue Researching ACADHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Acadia Pharmaceuticals Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Acadia Pharmaceuticals Inc (ACAD) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Acadia Pharmaceuticals Inc (ACAD) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Acadia Pharmaceuticals Inc (ACAD) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...