Aurora Cannabis Inc. Common Shares (ACB): Price and Financial Metrics
ACB Stock Summary
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 917.03%, Aurora Cannabis Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 97.28% of about US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Aurora Cannabis Inc is reporting a growth rate of 2,743.31%; that's higher than 99.55% of US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Aurora Cannabis Inc comes in at 1,282.81%, a number that bests 99.23% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to ACB, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are MICT, RENN, AXU, TEUM, and UXIN.
- Visit ACB's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to auroramj.com.
ACB Stock Price Chart More Charts
ACB Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$0.81||52-week high||$9.37|
|Prev. close||$0.83||52-week low||$0.60|
|Day high||$0.87||Avg. volume||33,244,434|
|50-day MA||$1.32||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$3.71||Market Cap||985.51M|
Aurora Cannabis Inc. Common Shares (ACB) Company Bio
Aurora Cannabis, Inc. is engaged in the production and distribution of medical cannabis. The company is vertically integrated and horizontally diversified across every key segment of the value chain, from facility engineering and design to cannabis breeding and genetics research, cannabis and hemp production, derivatives, home cultivation, wholesale and retail distribution. Its purpose-built facilities, which integrate technologies across all processes, are defined by automation and customization. The Company has a funded capacity of more than 500,000 kilograms per year, as well as sales and operations in 18 countries worldwide. It was founded by Terry Booth and Steve Dobler on December 21, 2006 and is headquartered in Vancouver, Canada.