Aurora Cannabis Inc. Common Shares (ACB): Price and Financial Metrics
ACB Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 0.13, Aurora Cannabis Inc is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than only 3.43% of US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, ACB has reported earnings growth of 254.91%, putting it ahead of 94.73% of US stocks in our set.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, ACB is more volatile than 99.19% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Aurora Cannabis Inc are UUUU, TIGR, TEUM, IMAX, and TDOC.
- Visit ACB's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to auroramj.com.
ACB Stock Price Chart Technical Analysis Charts
ACB Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$10.22||52-week high||$80.88|
|Prev. close||$10.27||52-week low||$5.30|
|Day high||$10.51||Avg. volume||5,866,716|
|50-day MA||$12.34||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$18.66||Market Cap||1.18B|
Aurora Cannabis Inc. Common Shares (ACB) Company Bio
Aurora Cannabis, Inc. is engaged in the production and distribution of medical cannabis. The company is vertically integrated and horizontally diversified across every key segment of the value chain, from facility engineering and design to cannabis breeding and genetics research, cannabis and hemp production, derivatives, home cultivation, wholesale and retail distribution. Its purpose-built facilities, which integrate technologies across all processes, are defined by automation and customization. The Company has a funded capacity of more than 500,000 kilograms per year, as well as sales and operations in 18 countries worldwide. It was founded by Terry Booth and Steve Dobler on December 21, 2006 and is headquartered in Vancouver, Canada.