Aurora Cannabis Inc. (ACB): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ACB POWR Grades
- ACB scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 38.29% of US stocks.
- ACB's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving up over the last 31 weeks.
- ACB ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 0th percentile.
ACB Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for ACB is 0.12 -- better than only 13.98% of US stocks.
- ACB's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of just 16.38% of US stocks.
- Aurora Cannabis Inc's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -35.34%, greater than the shareholder yield of just 7.27% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to ACB, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are ADMA, AFYA, BBCP, PDS, and AESE.
- Visit ACB's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to auroramj.com.
ACB Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ACB Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$9.02||52-week high||$18.98|
|Prev. close||$8.91||52-week low||$3.71|
|Day high||$9.25||Avg. volume||15,397,951|
|50-day MA||$8.61||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$8.78||Market Cap||1.79B|
Aurora Cannabis Inc. (ACB) Company Bio
Aurora Cannabis, Inc. engages in the production, distribution and sale of cannabis products as is headquartered in Calgary, Canada. Aurora is a vertically integrated company, owning all aspects of the cannabis production process from scientific research and cultivation to product branding and distribution. The company’s marketing strategy focuses on three main segments of the cannabis market: Canadian, EU, and select global medical markets, Canadian recreational cannabis market, and the US hemp-driven market. Aurora operates licensed production facilities in Alberta, Ontario, British Columbia, and Denmark and maintains a workforce of over 2,700 employees. Miguel Martin serves as Aurora’s Chief Executive Officer.
ACB Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ACB Latest Social Stream
View Full ACB Social Stream
Latest ACB News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Aurora Cannabis Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ACB as an investment opportunity.
Canadian marijuana stocks have fallen from their February highs. But one player in the industry got a lot bigger after a merger deal.
Canada-based Aurora Cannabis (NASDAQ: ACB) has long been a favorite of investors, having made many of them millionaires in the past after it began selling medical cannabis in the first quarter of 2016 (Canada legalized medical cannabis in 2001). In just the two years between 2016 and 2018, Aurora's share price shot up by 2,400%. The year 2020 was a dreadful one for the company, which repeatedly failed to live up to its promise of achieving positive earnings before interest, tax, depreciation, and amortization (EBITDA).
payamona/iStock via Getty Images PharmaCann Owners Get Lucky On October 11, 2018 MedMen (OTCQB:MMNFF) announced it and PharmaCann, a private company, had signed a binding letter of intent for MedMen to acquire PharmaCann in an all-stock transaction valued at $682 million. The total transaction was to be satisfied by the...
The first step to making money by investing in stocks is to keep the money you already have. Thankfully, the cannabis industry is maturing, but there are already a few common traits among the weakest performers. Aside from general red flags like indebtedness and unprofitability, be sure to pay attention to these three calling cards for cannabis stocks that'll hurt your portfolio's value.
Its share price has fallen by 26% over the past year -- undoubtedly frustrating its shareholders -- while the sector benchmark Horizons Marijuana Life Sciences ETF is up by more than 46% over the same period. Analysts on Wall Street are expecting the pot stock to continue to fall after another uninspiring quarter. Since May, when Aurora released its earnings report for the first three months of 2021 (its fiscal third quarter), many analysts have been downgrading the stock and cutting their price targets.
ACB Price Returns