Aurora Cannabis Inc. (ACB): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ACB POWR Grades
- ACB scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 67.8% of US stocks.
- ACB's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving up over the last 52 weeks.
- ACB's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 0.07% of US stocks).
ACB Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for ACB is 0.12 -- better than merely 12.82% of US stocks.
- With a one year PEG ratio of 3.3, Aurora Cannabis Inc is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than only 13.01% of US stocks.
- Aurora Cannabis Inc's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -37.2%, greater than the shareholder yield of only 7.93% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Aurora Cannabis Inc are VSTA, VVPR, WEX, ACHC, and KALU.
- Visit ACB's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to auroramj.com.
ACB Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ACB Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$7.07||52-week high||$18.98|
|Prev. close||$7.37||52-week low||$3.71|
|Day high||$7.39||Avg. volume||10,899,324|
|50-day MA||$6.90||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$8.79||Market Cap||1.40B|
Aurora Cannabis Inc. (ACB) Company Bio
Aurora Cannabis, Inc. engages in the production, distribution and sale of cannabis products as is headquartered in Calgary, Canada. Aurora is a vertically integrated company, owning all aspects of the cannabis production process from scientific research and cultivation to product branding and distribution. The company’s marketing strategy focuses on three main segments of the cannabis market: Canadian, EU, and select global medical markets, Canadian recreational cannabis market, and the US hemp-driven market. Aurora operates licensed production facilities in Alberta, Ontario, British Columbia, and Denmark and maintains a workforce of over 2,700 employees. Miguel Martin serves as Aurora’s Chief Executive Officer.
Most Popular Stories View All
ACB Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ACB Latest Social Stream
View Full ACB Social Stream
Latest ACB News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Aurora Cannabis Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ACB as an investment opportunity.
Tilray CEO Irwin Simon recently said his company’s biggest issue is the “ankle biters” getting in the way.
Medicinal Cannabis Market 2021, Size, Global Industry Growth, Share, Regional Analysis, Segment, Trends till 2028 | BOL Pharma, Tilray, Medreleaf Corporation, Aurora Cannabis, Inc.
The legalization of medicinal cannabis would result in more research, offering a valuable medical option for treatment of various symptoms such as chemotherapy-induced side effects, epilepsy, and chronic pain, which is expected to support growth of the medicinal cannabis market
Aurora Cannabis and Columbia Care have grossly underperformed the broader markets in 2021 but only one stock is attractive at current prices. The post Aurora Cannabis vs. Columbia Care: Which Cannabis Stock Is a Better Buy? appeared first on The Motley Fool Canada .
CBD Oil Market 2021-2031 Research on User Demand, Size, Applications, Key Players: CV Sciences, Medical Marijuana, Aurora Cannabis, Canopy Growth Corporation
Companies working on the CBD oil market are expected to push for relaxations on regulations, in addition to optimizing staff schedules to maintain operations. A recent market study published by future market insights on the CBD oil market offers global 
Depsite its dreadful performance over the last two years, investors may still hold out a smudge of hope that things will turn around for Canada-based marijuana producer Aurora Cannabis (NASDAQ: ACB). After all, a cursory glance at its historical stock prices indicates that Aurora did make some investors wealthy in the past. Since it started selling medical cannabis in the first quarter of 2016, Aurora's share price rose by as much as 2,400% through early 2018.
ACB Price Returns