Atlantic Capital Bancshares, Inc. (ACBI): Price and Financial Metrics
ACBI Stock Summary
- ACBI's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 88.18% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -59.63%, Atlantic Capital Bancshares Inc's debt growth rate surpasses only 4.91% of about US stocks.
- Atlantic Capital Bancshares Inc's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 28.2%, greater than the shareholder yield of 93.16% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Atlantic Capital Bancshares Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be IROQ, HBCP, OPBK, UBCP, and ESSA.
- Visit ACBI's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.atlanticcapitalbank.com.
ACBI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ACBI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$21.69||52-week high||$22.26|
|Prev. close||$21.73||52-week low||$8.89|
|Day high||$22.25||Avg. volume||80,371|
|50-day MA||$18.19||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$13.91||Market Cap||450.70M|
Atlantic Capital Bancshares, Inc. (ACBI) Company Bio
Atlantic Capital Bancshares, Inc. offers personal and commercial banking products and services. The company was founded in 2006 and is based in Atlanta, Georgia.
ACBI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ACBI Latest Social Stream
View Full ACBI Social Stream
Latest ACBI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Atlantic Capital Bancshares Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ACBI as an investment opportunity.
Insider Buying: The Atlantic Capital Bancshares, Inc. (NASDAQ:ACBI) Independent Director Just Bought 36% More Shares
Investors who take an interest in Atlantic Capital Bancshares, Inc. ( NASDAQ:ACBI ) should definitely note that the...
When you buy and hold a stock for the long term, you definitely want it to provide a positive return. Furthermore...
Top Ranked Momentum Stocks to Buy for February 4th
NEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / January 22, 2021/ Atlantic Capital Bancshares, Inc. (NASDAQ:ACBI) will be discussing their earnings results in their 2020 Fourth Quarter Earnings call to be held on January 22, 2021 at 1:00 PM Eastern Time.
Shares of Atlantic Capital (NASDAQ:ACBI) decreased 1.8% in after-market trading after the company reported Q4 results.Quarterly Results Earnings per share were up 50.00% year over year to $0.48, which beat the estimate of $0.39.Revenue of $25,660,000 higher by 9.60% year over year, which beat the estimate of $25,470,000.Outlook Atlantic Capital hasn't issued any earnings guidance for the time being.View more earnings on ACBIAtlantic Capital hasn't issued any revenue guidance for the time being.Price Action 52-week high: $20.21Company's 52-week low was at $8.89Price action over last quarter: Up 14.63%Company Description Atlantic Capital Bancshares Inc operates as a commercial bank in Atlanta, Georgia providing a range of credit, treasury management, and deposit products and services to e...
ACBI Price Returns
Continue Researching ACBIHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Atlantic Capital Bancshares Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Atlantic Capital Bancshares Inc (ACBI) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Atlantic Capital Bancshares Inc (ACBI) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Atlantic Capital Bancshares Inc (ACBI) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!