Atlantic Capital Bancshares, Inc. (ACBI): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ACBI POWR Grades
- ACBI scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 98.77% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for ACBI is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 200 days.
- ACBI's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 17.7% of US stocks).
ACBI Stock Summary
- ACBI's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 90.33% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -40.86%, Atlantic Capital Bancshares Inc's debt growth rate surpasses just 10.67% of about US stocks.
- Atlantic Capital Bancshares Inc's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 12.83%, greater than the shareholder yield of 84.19% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Atlantic Capital Bancshares Inc are FSBW, MNSB, TBBK, BSVN, and MCBS.
- Visit ACBI's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.atlanticcapitalbank.com.
ACBI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ACBI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$26.45||52-week high||$28.93|
|Prev. close||$26.62||52-week low||$9.18|
|Day high||$27.65||Avg. volume||78,639|
|50-day MA||$24.97||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$17.19||Market Cap||537.81M|
Atlantic Capital Bancshares, Inc. (ACBI) Company Bio
Atlantic Capital Bancshares, Inc. offers personal and commercial banking products and services. The company was founded in 2006 and is based in Atlanta, Georgia.
ACBI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ACBI Latest Social Stream
View Full ACBI Social Stream
Latest ACBI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Atlantic Capital Bancshares Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ACBI as an investment opportunity.
ATLANTA, May 11, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- The 3rd Annual Atlantic Capital Community 5K was held virtually on Saturday, May 1st and raised over $38,000 for the Grove Park Foundation. This year’s theme, Grove Park Strong, reflects the resilience of the neighborhood amidst a global crisis. The Foundation is dedicated to revitalizing the Grove Park neighborhood and improving the quality of life by working with local partners, leaders and residents to create a healthy, equitable and vibrant community. Atlantic Capital is proud to provide necessary funding and essential aid to one of Atlanta’s most historic neighborhoods. 100% of the race registrations, donations and sponsorship dollars go to the Foundation to help re-build a healthy community. “The Grove Park Foundation is beyond grateful fo...
PGC vs. ACBI: Which Stock Is the Better Value Option?
A look at the shareholders of Atlantic Capital Bancshares, Inc. ( NASDAQ:ACBI ) can tell us which group is most...
Atlantic Capital Bancshares (ACBI) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 54.76% and 3.79%, respectively, for the quarter ended March 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
ATLANTA, April 22, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Atlantic Capital Bancshares, Inc. (NASDAQ: ACBI) announced net income for the quarter ended March 31, 2021 of $13.4 million, or $0.65 per diluted share, compared to $2.2 million, or $0.10 per diluted share, for the first quarter of 2020 and $10.0 million, or $0.48 per diluted share, for the fourth quarter of 2020. “Atlantic Capital reported another quarter of strong revenue growth despite lower interest rates and soft loan demand. As the economic recovery has gained strength, our borrowers’ performance has improved which has resulted in a reduction in the allowance for credit losses. We anticipate these trends in revenue growth and credit quality improvement to continue over the balance of the year,” remarked Douglas Williams, President and Ch...
ACBI Price Returns
Continue Researching ACBIHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Atlantic Capital Bancshares Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Atlantic Capital Bancshares Inc (ACBI) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Atlantic Capital Bancshares Inc (ACBI) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Atlantic Capital Bancshares Inc (ACBI) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch