Atlantic Capital Bancshares, Inc. (ACBI): Price and Financial Metrics
ACBI Stock Summary
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -38.83%, Atlantic Capital Bancshares Inc's debt growth rate surpasses only 7.73% of about US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that ACBI's revenue has grown -23.89% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of merely 7.84% of US companies in our set.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for ACBI comes in at 35.92% -- higher than that of 93.62% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Atlantic Capital Bancshares Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be ESSA, FNWB, RMNI, HBCP, and LWAY.
- Visit ACBI's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.atlanticcapitalbank.com.
ACBI Daily Price Range
ACBI 52-Week Price Range
ACBI Stock Price Chart More Charts
ACBI Price/Volume Stats
Atlantic Capital Bancshares, Inc. (ACBI) Company Bio
Atlantic Capital Bancshares, Inc. offers personal and commercial banking products and services. The company was founded in 2006 and is based in Atlanta, Georgia.