Atlantic Capital Bancshares, Inc. (ACBI): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ACBI POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where ACBI ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 98.84% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for ACBI is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 31 weeks.
- ACBI ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 20th percentile.
ACBI Stock Summary
- ACBI's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 90.33% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -40.86%, Atlantic Capital Bancshares Inc's debt growth rate surpasses only 11.42% of about US stocks.
- Atlantic Capital Bancshares Inc's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 14.36%, greater than the shareholder yield of 84.57% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Atlantic Capital Bancshares Inc are FSBW, MCBS, MNSB, TBBK, and BSVN.
- ACBI's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Atlantic Capital Bancshares Inc's official web site, go to www.atlanticcapitalbank.com.
ACBI Valuation Summary
- ACBI's price/earnings ratio is 14.6; this is 20.66% higher than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- ACBI's price/sales ratio has moved down 3.2 over the prior 70 months.
- ACBI's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 22.7 over the prior 70 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ACBI.
ACBI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ACBI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$24.69||52-week high||$28.93|
|Prev. close||$24.16||52-week low||$9.81|
|Day high||$24.85||Avg. volume||81,392|
|50-day MA||$26.27||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$21.00||Market Cap||502.02M|
Atlantic Capital Bancshares, Inc. (ACBI) Company Bio
Atlantic Capital Bancshares, Inc. offers personal and commercial banking products and services. The company was founded in 2006 and is based in Atlanta, Georgia.
ACBI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ACBI Latest Social Stream
View Full ACBI Social Stream
Latest ACBI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Atlantic Capital Bancshares Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ACBI as an investment opportunity.
SHAREHOLDER ALERT: Halper Sadeh LLP Investigates NWHM, VNE, ACBI, QTS, STL, GRA; Shareholders are Encouraged to Contact the Firm
Halper Sadeh LLP, a global investor rights law firm, announces it is investigating the following companies:
Atlantic Capital Bancshares, Inc. (ACBI) CEO Doug Williams on Q2 2021 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
Atlantic Capital Bancshares, Inc. (ACBI) Q2 2021 Earnings Conference Call July 23, 2021 13:00 ET Company Participants Will Matthews - Chief Financial Officer Robert Hill - Chairman John Corbett - Chief Executive Officer Doug Williams - Chief Executive Officer, Atlantic Capital Bancshares, Inc. Steve Young - Chief Strategy Officer Richard...
ACBI earnings call for the period ending June 30, 2021.
ATLANTIC CAPITAL INVESTOR ALERT by the Former Attorney General of Louisiana: Kahn Swick & Foti, LLC Investigates Adequacy of Price and Process in Proposed Sale of Atlantic Capital Bancshares, Inc. - ACBI
NEW ORLEANS, July 23, 2021--Former Attorney General of Louisiana Charles C. Foti, Jr., Esq. and the law firm of Kahn Swick & Foti, LLC ("KSF") are investigating the proposed sale of Atlantic Capital Bancshares, Inc. (NasdaqGS: ACBI) to SouthState Corporation (NasdaqGS: SSB). Under the terms of the proposed transaction, shareholders of Atlantic Capital will receive only 0.36 shares of SouthState for each share of Atlantic Capital that they own. KSF is seeking to determine whether this considerati
WeissLaw LLP is investigating possible breaches of fiduciary duty and other violations of law by the board of directors of Atlantic Capital Bancshares, Inc. ("Atlantic Capital" or the "Company") (NASDAQ: ACBI) in connection with the Company's proposed acquisition by SouthState Corporation ("SouthState") (NASDAQ: SSB). Under the terms of the merger agreement, the Company's shareholders will receive 0.36 shares of SouthState common stock for each Atlantic Capital share that they own, representing
ACBI Price Returns
Continue Researching ACBIHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Atlantic Capital Bancshares Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Atlantic Capital Bancshares Inc (ACBI) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Atlantic Capital Bancshares Inc (ACBI) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Atlantic Capital Bancshares Inc (ACBI) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch