Accolade Inc. (ACCD): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ACCD POWR Grades
- ACCD scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 51.68% of US stocks.
- ACCD's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- ACCD ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 7th percentile.
ACCD Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 2.56, Accolade Inc is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than just 11.22% of US stocks.
- Accolade Inc's stock had its IPO on July 2, 2020, making it an older stock than merely 4.25% of US equities in our set.
- The volatility of Accolade Inc's share price is greater than that of 92.75% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Accolade Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be FTK, PING, YELP, SMAR, and CYBR.
- Visit ACCD's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to accolade.com.
ACCD Valuation Summary
- ACCD's price/sales ratio is 16.4; this is 200.92% higher than that of the median Technology stock.
- Over the past 14 months, ACCD's price/earnings ratio has gone down 10.1.
- ACCD's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 9.5 over the prior 14 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ACCD.
ACCD's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ACCD has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 16.91% of graded US stocks.
- ACCD's asset turnover comes in at 0.297 -- ranking 433rd of 561 Business Services stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows ACCD's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
ACCD Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ACCD Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$7.90||52-week high||$55.47|
|Prev. close||$7.88||52-week low||$4.61|
|Day high||$8.08||Avg. volume||1,490,691|
|50-day MA||$7.26||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$21.72||Market Cap||531.63M|
Accolade Inc. (ACCD) Company Bio
Accolade, Inc. is an emerging growth company, which engages in the provision of personalized, technology-enabled solutions through a technology platform. It offers Accolade Total Benefits and Accolade Total Care. Accolade Total Benefits focuses on member benefits engagement and Accolade Total Care help guides members to healthcare providers. The company was founded by Thomas K. Spann and J. Michael Cline in 2007 and is headquartered in Seattle, WA.
Most Popular Stories View All
ACCD Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ACCD Latest Social Stream
View Full ACCD Social Stream
Latest ACCD News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Accolade Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ACCD as an investment opportunity.
SEATTLE, Feb. 16, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Accolade, Inc. (NASDAQ: ACCD), a healthcare provider that serves over 600 employers and millions of members, will participate in the 2022 SVB Leerink Global Healthcare Conference, including a fireside chat presentation on Friday, February 18, 2022 at 2:20 p.m. E.T. A webcast will be available at ir.accolade.com. About Accolade, Inc. Accolade (Nasdaq: ACCD) provides millions of people and their families with an exceptional healthcare experience that is p
Palo Alto, CA, based Investment company Regis Management CO LLC (Current Portfolio) buys Netflix Inc, Spotify Technology SA, Amarin Corp PLC, Airbnb Inc, Juniper Networks Inc, sells Apple Inc, AvalonBay Communities Inc, Lazydays Holdings Inc, Accolade Inc, SPDR Gold Shares ETF during the 3-months ended 2021Q4, according to the most recent filings of the investment company, Regis Management CO LLC.
Investment company Equitable Trust Co (Current Portfolio) buys Horizon Kinetics Inflation Beneficiaries ETF, Amazon.com Inc, FlexShares Global Upstream Natural Resources Index, HCA Healthcare Inc, Crown Castle International Corp, sells iShares Gold Trust, iShares 1-3 Year Credit Bond ETF, MercadoLibre Inc, Invesco Optimum Yield Diversified Commodity, HDFC Bank during the 3-months ended 2021Q4, according to the most recent filings of the investment company, Equitable Trust Co.
Baron Funds, an asset management firm, published its Baron Discovery Fund fourth quarter 2021 investor letter a copy of which can be downloaded here.
Los Angeles, CA, based Investment company Miracle Mile Advisors, LLC (Current Portfolio) buys Vanguard Total Stock Market ETF, Apple Inc, iShares Core MSCI Total International Stock ETF, iShares Core U.S.
ACCD Price Returns