Accolade Inc. (ACCD): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ACCD POWR Grades
- ACCD scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 50.3% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for ACCD is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 178 days.
- ACCD ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 13th percentile.
ACCD Stock Summary
- ACCOLADE INC's stock had its IPO on July 2, 2020, making it an older stock than only 14.21% of US equities in our set.
- Of note is the ratio of ACCOLADE INC's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; merely 13.79% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Over the past twelve months, ACCD has reported earnings growth of 359.12%, putting it ahead of 95.76% of US stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to ACCOLADE INC, a group of peers worth examining would be BLND, GGR, GORO, REKR, and AGI.
- Visit ACCD's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to accolade.com.
ACCD Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, ACCD's price/sales ratio is 0% higher, now standing at 2.4.
- ACCD's price/earnings ratio has moved up 25.3 over the prior 33 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ACCD.
ACCD's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ACCD has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 16.91% of graded US stocks.
- ACCD's asset turnover comes in at 0.297 -- ranking 433rd of 561 Business Services stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows ACCD's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
ACCD Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of ACCD, see our ACCD price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$63.00||Average Broker Recommendation||1.18 (Strong Buy)|
ACCD Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ACCD Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$12.68||52-week high||$19.39|
|Prev. close||$11.95||52-week low||$4.61|
|Day high||$12.91||Avg. volume||716,189|
|50-day MA||$11.31||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$10.11||Market Cap||922.94M|
Accolade Inc. (ACCD) Company Bio
Accolade, Inc. is an emerging growth company, which engages in the provision of personalized, technology-enabled solutions through a technology platform. It offers Accolade Total Benefits and Accolade Total Care. Accolade Total Benefits focuses on member benefits engagement and Accolade Total Care help guides members to healthcare providers. The company was founded by Thomas K. Spann and J. Michael Cline in 2007 and is headquartered in Seattle, WA.
Most Popular Stories View All
ACCD Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ACCD Latest Social Stream
View Full ACCD Social Stream
Latest ACCD News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ACCOLADE INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ACCD as an investment opportunity.
Accolade Welcomes Lyra Health to Its Trusted Partner Ecosystem
Accolade, Inc. (Nasdaq: ACCD), the company that provides millions of people and their families with Personalized Healthcare, has partnered with Lyra Health, a leading provider of global workforce mental health solutions. By adding Lyra to its Trusted Partner Ecosystem, Accolade is building on its commitment to offer best-in-class behavioral health solutions to its customers through both strategic partnerships and in-house capabilities.
Should You Investigate Accolade, Inc. (NASDAQ:ACCD) At US$13.30?
Accolade, Inc. ( NASDAQ:ACCD ), might not be a large cap stock, but it received a lot of attention from a substantial...
Accolade plans to reduce headcount, downsize office footprint
Last year, Accolade revealed it was losing Philadelphia-based Comcast, its biggest client, at the end of 2022.
An Intrinsic Calculation For Accolade, Inc. (NASDAQ:ACCD) Suggests It's 31% Undervalued
How far off is Accolade, Inc. ( NASDAQ:ACCD ) from its intrinsic value? Using the most recent financial data, we'll...
Michael Hilton Joins Accolade Board of Directors
Co-founder of Concur joins Board after serving as the Company’s CIOSEATTLE, Feb. 16, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Accolade, Inc. (NASDAQ: ACCD) today announced changes to its Board of Directors. The Company announced today that long-time executive Michael Hilton will step down from his operating role at the Company to join the Board of Directors, replacing Tom Neff, who has served on Accolade’s Board since 2010. “Michael has been instrumental in helping Accolade reshape how healthcare is experienced
ACCD Price Returns
Loading social stream, please wait...