Acorn Energy (ACFN): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ACFN Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $12,906,591, ACORN ENERGY INC has a greater market value than merely 4.66% of US stocks.
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for ACFN is -7.26 -- better than just 2.3% of US stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at -8.85 for ACORN ENERGY INC; that's greater than it is for just 2.3% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to ACFN, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are BTCY, IMRN, TIVC, DBD, and JOUT.
- Visit ACFN's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.acornenergy.com.
ACFN Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Industrials stock, ACFN's EV/EBIT ratio is 224% lower, now standing at -21.7.
- ACFN's price/sales ratio has moved up 1.9 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ACFN.
ACFN Growth Metrics
- The year over year price growth rate now stands at -38.46%.
- Its 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 124.42%.
- Its year over year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -9.63%.
The table below shows ACFN's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ACFN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ACFN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$0.35||52-week high||$0.63|
|Prev. close||$0.40||52-week low||$0.26|
|Day high||$0.36||Avg. volume||18,743|
|50-day MA||$0.40||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$0.48||Market Cap||13.94M|
Acorn Energy (ACFN) Company Bio
Acorn Energy, Inc., through its subsidiaries, develops and markets wireless remote monitoring and control systems for various markets in the United States and internationally. It operates through two segments, Power Generation (PG) Monitoring and Cathodic Protection (CP) Monitoring. The PG segment provides wireless remote monitoring and control systems, and services for critical assets, which include stand-by power generators, compressors, pumps, pumpjacks, light towers, turbines, and other industrial equipment; and Internet of Things applications. The CP segment offers remote monitoring of cathodic protection systems on gas pipelines for gas utilities and pipeline companies. The company was incorporated in 1986 and is based in Wilmington, Delaware.
Most Popular Stories View All
ACFN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ACFN Latest Social Stream
View Full ACFN Social Stream
Latest ACFN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ACORN ENERGY INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ACFN as an investment opportunity.
Although red ink can sometimes bring an opportunity for contrarianism, these (except one) market ideas represent stocks to sell.
Dial-in: 1-844-834-0644 for Today's 11am ET Investor Call Wilmington, Delaware--(Newsfile Corp. - November 10, 2022) - Acorn Energy, Inc. (OTCQB: ACFN), a provider of remote monitoring and control solutions for stand-by power generators, gas pipelines, air compressors and other industrial equipment, announced results for its third quarter (Q3'22) ended September 30, 2022 and will host an investor call today at 11:00 a.m. ET (details below). Summary Financial Results($ in thousands)Q3'22Q3'21Chan
Acorn, Provider of Remote Monitoring & Control for Power Generators, Gas Pipelines, & Air Compressors, Hosts Q3 Investor Call, Thursday, Nov. 10th at 11am ET
Wilmington, Delaware--(Newsfile Corp. - November 3, 2022) - Acorn Energy, Inc. (OTCQB: ACFN), a provider of remote monitoring and control solutions for stand-by power generators, gas pipelines, air compressors, and other critical industrial equipment, will host its Q3 conference call Thursday, November 10th at 11:00 a.m. ET, following the release of results pre-market. Jan Loeb, President and CEO, and Tracy Clifford, CFO and COO of OmniMetrix, will review Acorn's Q3 results, its outlook and ...
Acorn Hosts Annual Meeting and Management Q&A via Zoom and in Person on Tuesday, September 13th at 1pm ET
Wilmington, Delaware--(Newsfile Corp. - September 7, 2022) - Acorn Energy, Inc. (OTCQB: ACFN), a provider of Internet of Things (IoT) remote monitoring and control solutions for stand-by power generators, gas pipelines and other industrial assets, will hold its 2022 Annual Meeting of Stockholders at 1:00 PM ET on Tuesday, September 13, 2022 at 10451 Mill Run Circle, Suite 400, Owings Mills, Maryland. The meeting will also be available virtually via Zoom, for those who ...
Remote Monitoring & Control Solutions Provider Acorn Reports Q2 Results Reflecting Growth in Hardware Sales and Improved Gross Margin
Investor Call Today at 11am ET Wilmington, Delaware--(Newsfile Corp. - August 12, 2022) - Acorn Energy, Inc. (OTCQB: ACFN), a provider of Internet of Things (IoT) remote monitoring and control solutions for stand-by power generators, gas pipelines, air compressors and other industrial equipment, announced results for its second quarter (Q2'22) ended June 30, 2022, driven by increased hardware revenue and continued improvement in gross margin. Acorn will host an investor call today at 11:00 a.m.
ACFN Price Returns