Acadia Healthcare Company, Inc. (ACHC): Price and Financial Metrics
ACHC Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 3.19, Acadia Healthcare Company Inc is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than just 20.34% of US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Acadia Healthcare Company Inc is reporting a growth rate of -247.08%; that's higher than just 7.74% of US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that ACHC's revenue has grown -32.75% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of merely 11.63% of US companies in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Acadia Healthcare Company Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be USM, AAWW, TDS, JBLU, and NX.
- Visit ACHC's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.acadiahealthcare.com.
ACHC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ACHC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$58.87||52-week high||$61.00|
|Prev. close||$58.90||52-week low||$21.27|
|Day high||$60.04||Avg. volume||594,264|
|50-day MA||$55.98||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$41.43||Market Cap||5.26B|
Acadia Healthcare Company, Inc. (ACHC) Company Bio
Acadia Healthcare Company provides psychiatric and chemical dependency services to its patients in a variety of settings, including inpatient psychiatric hospitals, residential treatment centers, outpatient clinics and therapeutic school-based programs. The company was founded in 2005 and is based in Franklin, Tennessee.
ACHC Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for ACHC, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Acadia Healthcare Company Inc ranked in the 100th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. As the table below shows, the model suggests the stock is dramatically undervalued -- investors should note, though, that such returns are always unlikely and not to be expected. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for ACHC, they are:
- The stock's equity weight, or the proportion of capital from equity relative to debt, is 62. Notably, its equity weight is greater than only 16.98% of US equities in the Healthcare sector yielding a positive free cash flow.
- Acadia Healthcare Company Inc's effective tax rate, as measured by taxes paid relative to net income, is at 0 -- greater than just 0% of US stocks with positive free cash flow.
- Acadia Healthcare Company Inc's interest coverage rate -- a measure of gross earnings relative to interest payments -- comes in at -2.99. This coverage rate is greater than that of merely 14.66% of stocks we're observing for the purpose of forecasting via discounted cash flows.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
ACHC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ACHC Latest Social Stream
View Full ACHC Social Stream
Latest ACHC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Acadia Healthcare Company Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ACHC as an investment opportunity.
FRANKLIN, Tenn., April 09, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Acadia Healthcare Company, Inc. (NASDAQ: ACHC) today announced that it will release its first quarter 2021 results on Thursday, April 29, 2021, after the close of the market. Acadia will conduct a conference call with institutional investors and analysts at 9:00 a.m. ET on Friday, April 30, 2021. A live broadcast of the conference call will be available at www.acadiahealthcare.com in the “Investors” section of the website. The webcast of the conference call will be available through May 28, 2021. About Acadia Healthcare Company, Inc. Acadia is a leading provider of behavioral healthcare services across the United States. Acadia operates a network of 227 behavioral healthcare facilities with approximately 9,900 beds in 40 states and Pue...
NASDAQ: ACHC Shareholder Notice: Update in Lawsuit against Acadia Healthcare Company Inc announced by Shareholders Foundation
SAN DIEGO, April 06, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- The Shareholders Foundation, Inc. announces that a lawsuit is pending for certain investors in NASDAQ: ACHC shares. Investors, who purchased shares of Acadia Healthcare Company Inc (NASDAQ: ACHC) in April 2014 or earlier and continue to hold NASDAQ: ACHC shares, have certain options and should contact the Shareholders Foundation at [email protected] or call +1(858) 779 - 1554. In 2018, a lawsuit was filed against Acadia Healthcare Company Inc over alleged violations of Securities Laws. The plaintiff alleged that the defendants made materially false and misleading statements regarding Acadia's business and operations, including by falsely stating that the quality of Acadia's U.K. operations gave it a "competitive strength" that ...
Acadia Healthcare Company, Inc. ( NASDAQ:ACHC ), might not be a large cap stock, but it saw a decent share price growth...
Acadia Healthcare Forms Joint Venture with Geisinger to Build Two State-of-the-Art Behavioral Health Facilities in Northeastern and Central Pennsylvania
Acadia Healthcare Company, Inc. (NASDAQ: ACHC) today announced that it has formed a joint venture with Geisinger Health, one of Pennsylvania’s premier, integrated healthcare systems. The new partnership will build two new facilities – each with 96-beds – serving the central and northeastern regions of the state. The new freestanding behavioral health facilities will provide comprehensive inpatient services to adult, older adult, adolescent and pediatric patients. The first facility is expected to open in 2022 and the second in 2023.
Acadia Healthcare (ACHC) forms alliance with Lutheran Health Network aimed to offer improved behavioral health services across Fort Wayne and neighboring counties.
ACHC Price Returns
Continue Researching ACHCWant to do more research on Acadia Healthcare Company Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Acadia Healthcare Company Inc (ACHC) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Acadia Healthcare Company Inc (ACHC) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Acadia Healthcare Company Inc (ACHC) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!