Acadia Healthcare Company, Inc. (ACHC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ACHC POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where ACHC ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 70.57% of US stocks.
- ACHC's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 31 weeks.
- ACHC ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 46th percentile.
ACHC Stock Summary
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -56.15%, Acadia Healthcare Company Inc's debt growth rate surpasses merely 6.71% of about US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Acadia Healthcare Company Inc is reporting a growth rate of -256.56%; that's higher than only 8.26% of US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for ACHC comes in at 30.37% -- higher than that of 92.02% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Acadia Healthcare Company Inc are VREX, PETQ, TPC, AGFS, and SMLP.
- ACHC's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Acadia Healthcare Company Inc's official web site, go to www.acadiahealthcare.com.
ACHC Valuation Summary
- ACHC's EV/EBIT ratio is -13.9; this is 152.06% lower than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- ACHC's price/sales ratio has moved up 2 over the prior 135 months.
- Over the past 135 months, ACHC's price/sales ratio has gone up 2.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ACHC.
ACHC Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 77.77%.
- The 3 year revenue growth rate now stands at 48.17%.
- The 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at -259.4%.
The table below shows ACHC's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ACHC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ACHC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$63.62||52-week high||$68.00|
|Prev. close||$61.74||52-week low||$27.07|
|Day high||$63.86||Avg. volume||488,229|
|50-day MA||$63.28||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$54.35||Market Cap||5.71B|
Acadia Healthcare Company, Inc. (ACHC) Company Bio
Acadia Healthcare Company provides psychiatric and chemical dependency services to its patients in a variety of settings, including inpatient psychiatric hospitals, residential treatment centers, outpatient clinics and therapeutic school-based programs. The company was founded in 2005 and is based in Franklin, Tennessee.
ACHC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ACHC Latest Social Stream
View Full ACHC Social Stream
Latest ACHC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Acadia Healthcare Company Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ACHC as an investment opportunity.
FRANKLIN, Tenn., August 02, 2021--Acadia Healthcare Company, Inc. (NASDAQ: ACHC) today announced financial results for the second quarter ended June 30, 2021.
Acadia Healthcare (ACHC) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
JazzIRT/E+ via Getty Images Most hospital stocks are higher in trading, the beneficiaries of HCA Healthcare's ([[HCA]] +14.6%) strong earnings beat earlier today. HCA also raised its 2021 forecast as Q2 revenue jumped 30.4% year-over-year, while net income surged 34.4%. Other hospital and health care facility names: Universal Health Services([[UHS]]...
FRANKLIN, Tenn., July 12, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Acadia Healthcare Company, Inc. (NASDAQ: ACHC) today announced that it will release its second quarter 2021 results on Monday, August 2, 2021, after the close of the market. Acadia will conduct a conference call with institutional investors and analysts at 9:00 a.m. ET on Tuesday, August 3, 2021. A live broadcast of the conference call will be available at www.acadiahealthcare.com in the “Investors” section of the website. The webcast of the con
No summary available.
ACHC Price Returns
Continue Researching ACHCWant to do more research on Acadia Healthcare Company Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Acadia Healthcare Company Inc (ACHC) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Acadia Healthcare Company Inc (ACHC) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Acadia Healthcare Company Inc (ACHC) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch