Acadia Healthcare Company, Inc. (ACHC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ACHC POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where ACHC ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 99.12% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for ACHC is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- ACHC ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 17th percentile.
ACHC Stock Summary
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -49.23%, Acadia Healthcare Company Inc's debt growth rate surpasses only 7.7% of about US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Acadia Healthcare Company Inc is reporting a growth rate of -170.8%; that's higher than merely 11.32% of US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for ACHC comes in at 26.95% -- higher than that of 93.86% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to ACHC, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are SYNH, NESR, LEA, ENSG, and MAXR.
- ACHC's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Acadia Healthcare Company Inc's official web site, go to www.acadiahealthcare.com.
ACHC Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, ACHC's price/earnings ratio is 123.56% lower, now standing at -8.6.
- ACHC's price/sales ratio has moved up 2.3 over the prior 136 months.
- ACHC's price/earnings ratio has moved down 10.5 over the prior 136 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ACHC.
ACHC Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 37.23%.
- The year over year revenue growth rate now stands at -14.49%.
- The 4 year revenue growth rate now stands at 53%.
The table below shows ACHC's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ACHC's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ACHC has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 66.04% of graded US stocks.
- ACHC's asset turnover comes in at 0.448 -- ranking 55th of 81 Healthcare stocks.
- MD, CYH, and THC are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with ACHC.
The table below shows ACHC's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
ACHC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ACHC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$80.98||52-week high||$83.63|
|Prev. close||$81.75||52-week low||$50.07|
|Day high||$81.79||Avg. volume||571,390|
|50-day MA||$74.57||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$65.46||Market Cap||7.36B|
Acadia Healthcare Company, Inc. (ACHC) Company Bio
Acadia Healthcare Company provides psychiatric and chemical dependency services to its patients in a variety of settings, including inpatient psychiatric hospitals, residential treatment centers, outpatient clinics and therapeutic school-based programs. The company was founded in 2005 and is based in Franklin, Tennessee.
Most Popular Stories View All
ACHC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ACHC Latest Social Stream
View Full ACHC Social Stream
Latest ACHC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Acadia Healthcare Company Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ACHC as an investment opportunity.
Acadia Healthcare (ACHC) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
Merck (NYSE: MRK) and Acadia Healthcare (NASDAQ: ACHC) are radically different healthcare stocks. Merck is one of the largest pharmaceutical companies in the world with 74,000 employees and a stock that offers a hefty dividend, while Acadia with its 20,000 employees is the largest stand-alone behavioral health company in the United States and eschews a dividend to focus on growth. Merck has quietly been setting itself up for a strong year.
RIO VISTA, Texas, Feb. 17, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Rio Vista Behavioral Health has completed certification that will allow it to better serve active-duty military members, Veterans, and their families. The program, run through California-based nonprofit PsychArmor, certifies Rio Vista Behavioral Health as a "Veteran Ready Healthcare Organization." Staff members participated in a variety of data-driven and evidence-based virtual training courses that help enhance the level of connection between civilians and those who have ties to the military. At the conclusion of the training, both Rio Vista Behavioral Health and its employees became certified through PsychArmor. The partnership between PsychArmor and the Acadia Healthcare Military & Family Support Services (MFS) program will allow a ...
FRANKLIN, Tenn.--(BUSINESS WIRE)---- $ACHC--Acadia Healthcare Company, Inc. (NASDAQ: ACHC) today announced that it will release its fourth quarter and year-end 2021 results on Monday, February 28, 2022, after the close of the market. Acadia will conduct a conference call with institutional investors and analysts at 9:00 a.m. ET on Tuesday, March 1, 2022. A live broadcast of the conference call will be available at www.acadiahealthcare.com in the “Investors” section of the website. The webcast of the conf
Acadia Healthcare Military & Family Support Services (MFS) Partners with PsychArmor to Provide "Veteran Ready" Training
FRANKLIN, Tenn., Feb. 15, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Acadia Healthcare''s Military & Family Support Services (MFS) has become certified as a "Veteran Ready Healthcare Organization." Acadia''s MFS program serves as a much-needed resource for members of the military, Veterans, and their families who are struggling with addictions and mental health concerns by connecting them with appropriate, thoroughly vetted treatment options. With access to facilities both inside and outside Acadia''s nationwide network, the MFS team offers members of the military community referrals that align with their personal and financial needs. The MFS team partnered with PsychArmor, a nonprofit organization dedicated to helping treatment professionals develop additional skills needed to better care for this uniqu...
ACHC Price Returns
Continue Researching ACHCWant to do more research on Acadia Healthcare Company Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Acadia Healthcare Company Inc (ACHC) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Acadia Healthcare Company Inc (ACHC) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Acadia Healthcare Company Inc (ACHC) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch