Acadia Healthcare Company, Inc. (ACHC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ACHC POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where ACHC ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 61.25% of US stocks.
- ACHC's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- ACHC's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 14.69% of US stocks).
ACHC Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $7,658,419,700, ACADIA HEALTHCARE COMPANY INC has a greater market value than 81.52% of US stocks.
- For ACHC, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 76.1% of US equities we're observing.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, ACADIA HEALTHCARE COMPANY INC is reporting a growth rate of -190.33%; that's higher than only 8.34% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to ACHC, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are SYNH, SP, NESR, LEA, and SHC.
- Visit ACHC's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.acadiahealthcare.com.
ACHC Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, ACHC's price/sales ratio is 55% higher, now standing at 3.1.
- Over the past 151 months, ACHC's price/earnings ratio has gone up 3.8.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ACHC.
ACHC Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -2.64%.
- Its year over year price growth rate is now at 18.53%.
- Its 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 41.96%.
The table below shows ACHC's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ACHC's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ACHC has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 66.04% of graded US stocks.
- ACHC's asset turnover comes in at 0.448 -- ranking 55th of 81 Healthcare stocks.
- MD, CYH, and THC are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with ACHC.
The table below shows ACHC's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
ACHC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ACHC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$87.44||52-week high||$89.85|
|Prev. close||$87.62||52-week low||$50.07|
|Day high||$88.89||Avg. volume||590,139|
|50-day MA||$81.58||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$74.55||Market Cap||7.96B|
Acadia Healthcare Company, Inc. (ACHC) Company Bio
Acadia Healthcare Company provides psychiatric and chemical dependency services to its patients in a variety of settings, including inpatient psychiatric hospitals, residential treatment centers, outpatient clinics and therapeutic school-based programs. The company was founded in 2005 and is based in Franklin, Tennessee.
Most Popular Stories View All
ACHC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ACHC Latest Social Stream
View Full ACHC Social Stream
Latest ACHC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ACADIA HEALTHCARE COMPANY INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ACHC as an investment opportunity.
Aristotle Capital Boston, LLC, an investment advisor, released its “Small Cap Equity” third quarter 2022 investor letter. A copy of the same can be downloaded here. In the third quarter, the fund delivered a return of -3.09% net of fees, underperforming the -2.19% return of the Russell 2000 Index. Sector allocation contributed positively to the fund’s performance […]
Orlando Health has plans to build a new behavioral health hospital in north Orange County. The nonprofit system — with over $8.1 billion in assets and $4.6 billion in 2021 revenue — has proposed a two-story, 100,000-square-foot hospital with 144-beds at 1452 South Orange Blossom Trail in Apopka. The system will partner with Franklin, Tennessee-based Acadia Healthcare (Nasdaq: ACHC) to design and build the new facility.
FRANKLIN, Tenn., November 21, 2022--Acadia Healthcare Company, Inc. (NASDAQ: ACHC) today announced that the Company will host its first Investor Day on Wednesday, December 7, 2022, in New York City.
Acadia Healthcare Company (NASDAQ:ACHC) jumps 3.3% this week, though earnings growth is still tracking behind five-year shareholder returns
The most you can lose on any stock (assuming you don't use leverage) is 100% of your money. But on the bright side, if...
GM stock and GlobalFoundries highlight this watch list of stocks near buy points on lower interest rates and new government funding.
ACHC Price Returns
Continue Researching ACHCWant to do more research on Acadia Healthcare Company Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Acadia Healthcare Company Inc (ACHC) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Acadia Healthcare Company Inc (ACHC) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Acadia Healthcare Company Inc (ACHC) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch