Acadia Healthcare Company, Inc. (ACHC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ACHC POWR Grades
- ACHC scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 66.89% of US stocks.
- ACHC's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving down over the last 52 weeks.
- ACHC's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 15% of US stocks).
ACHC Stock Summary
- Over the past twelve months, ACHC has reported earnings growth of -272.11%, putting it ahead of just 7.56% of US stocks in our set.
- As for revenue growth, note that ACHC's revenue has grown -28.11% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of merely 7.47% of US companies in our set.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for ACHC comes in at 31.18% -- higher than that of 93.28% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Acadia Healthcare Company Inc are WEX, H, MAXR, TTMI, and RUTH.
- Visit ACHC's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.acadiahealthcare.com.
ACHC Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, ACHC's price/earnings ratio is 123.56% lower, now standing at -8.6.
- ACHC's price/sales ratio has moved up 2.3 over the prior 136 months.
- ACHC's price/earnings ratio has moved down 10.5 over the prior 136 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ACHC.
ACHC Growth Metrics
- The 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 0.32%.
- The 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 19.41%.
- Its 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -8.68%.
The table below shows ACHC's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ACHC's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ACHC has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 66.04% of graded US stocks.
- ACHC's asset turnover comes in at 0.448 -- ranking 55th of 81 Healthcare stocks.
- MD, CYH, and THC are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with ACHC.
The table below shows ACHC's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
ACHC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ACHC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$57.81||52-week high||$68.65|
|Prev. close||$61.25||52-week low||$41.68|
|Day high||$59.95||Avg. volume||466,710|
|50-day MA||$61.34||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$61.28||Market Cap||5.20B|
Acadia Healthcare Company, Inc. (ACHC) Company Bio
Acadia Healthcare Company provides psychiatric and chemical dependency services to its patients in a variety of settings, including inpatient psychiatric hospitals, residential treatment centers, outpatient clinics and therapeutic school-based programs. The company was founded in 2005 and is based in Franklin, Tennessee.
Most Popular Stories View All
ACHC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ACHC Latest Social Stream
View Full ACHC Social Stream
Latest ACHC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Acadia Healthcare Company Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ACHC as an investment opportunity.
Acadia Healthcare (ACHC) teams up with Scripps Health in a bid to deliver high-quality behavioral health services across Chula Vista and the neighboring communities.
Encompass Health (EHC) reveals plans to construct a 27-bed hospital in South Carolina aimed at providing high-quality rehabilitative care throughout the state.
CHULA VISTA, Calif., November 11, 2021--The Chula Vista Planning Commission today approved a new inpatient behavioral health hospital in the Eastlake community of Chula Vista. The Eastlake behavioral health hospital will be operated by a joint venture between Scripps Health and Acadia Healthcare. A joint management committee will help ensure quality and access to the new facility, which will provide 120 critically needed inpatient beds for acute care for patients with behavioral health condition
Seaport Res Ptn Equities Analysts Increase Earnings Estimates for Acadia Healthcare Company, Inc. (NASDAQ:ACHC)
Acadia Healthcare Company, Inc. (NASDAQ:ACHC) Seaport Res Ptn increased their Q4 2021 EPS estimates for shares of Acadia Healthcare in a report issued on Monday, November 1st. Seaport Res Ptn analyst J. France now anticipates that the company will earn $0.70 per share for the quarter, up from their previous forecast of $0.67. Seaport 
North America Behavioral Rehabilitation Market Predicted to Grow at a CAGR of 6.2% CAGR | Springstone, Inc., American Addiction Centres, Acadia Healthcare
The behavioral rehabilitation market is projected to reach US$ 224.72 million by 2028 from US$ 147.47 million in 2021; it is expected to grow at a CAGR of 6.2% from 2021 to 2028. Factors such as an increase in the prevalence
ACHC Price Returns
Continue Researching ACHCWant to do more research on Acadia Healthcare Company Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Acadia Healthcare Company Inc (ACHC) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Acadia Healthcare Company Inc (ACHC) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Acadia Healthcare Company Inc (ACHC) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch