Albertsons Companies, Inc. (ACI): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ACI POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where ACI ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 96.44% of US stocks.
- ACI's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 177 days.
- ACI's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 33.09% of US stocks).
ACI Stock Summary
- ALBERTSONS COMPANIES INC's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 98.34% of US listed stocks.
- Of note is the ratio of ALBERTSONS COMPANIES INC's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 96.85% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.15, ALBERTSONS COMPANIES INC has a higher such ratio than merely 3.49% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to ALBERTSONS COMPANIES INC, a group of peers worth examining would be UNFI, LAZ, BJ, USFD, and SBH.
- To dig deeper into the stock's financial statements, go to ACI's page on browse-edgar?action=getcompany&CIK=0001646972.
ACI Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Defensive stock, ACI's price/earnings ratio is 70.59% lower, now standing at 6.5.
- Over the past 30 months, ACI's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 8.5.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ACI.
ACI's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ACI has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 93.58% of graded US stocks.
- ACI's asset turnover comes in at 2.577 -- ranking 23rd of 165 Retail stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows ACI's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
ACI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ACI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$21.07||52-week high||$37.99|
|Prev. close||$20.96||52-week low||$20.05|
|Day high||$21.16||Avg. volume||3,381,706|
|50-day MA||$22.57||Dividend yield||2.29%|
|200-day MA||$28.07||Market Cap||11.27B|
Albertsons Companies, Inc. (ACI) Company Bio
Albertsons Companies, Inc., through its subsidiaries, operates as a food and drug retailer in the United States. Its food and drug retail stores offer grocery products, general merchandise, health and beauty care products, pharmacy, fuel, and other items and services.
Most Popular Stories View All
ACI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ACI Latest Social Stream
View Full ACI Social Stream
Latest ACI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ALBERTSONS COMPANIES INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ACI as an investment opportunity.
Grocery store operator Albertsons Companies Inc has won dismissal of a proposed class action lawsuit accusing it of misleading consumers by selling "rapid release" acetaminophen tablets that allegedly dissolved more slowly than its standard version of the over-the-counter pain reliever.
CEOs from Kroger and Albertsons say they’re worried about competition from Amazon, but the e-commerce giant barely makes up 1% of US grocery sales
Walmart and Kroger are set to continue strong market-share gains as they invest in strategies like faster delivery services and partnerships.
By Diane Bartz WASHINGTON (Reuters) – The attorneys general of California, Illinois and Washington D.C. asked a federal court on Thursday for a preliminary injunction that would prevent Albertsons Companies Inc, which is being purchased by rival Kroger Co, from paying a $4 billion dividend to
The attorneys general of California, Illinois and Washington D.C. asked a federal court on Thursday for a preliminary injunction that would prevent Albertsons Companies Inc , which is being purchased by rival Kroger Co , from paying a $4 billion dividend to shareholders.
Market - CEOs from Kroger and Albertsons say they''re worried about competition from Amazon, but the e-commerce giant barely makes up 1% of US grocery sales
The sign above an Amazon Fresh store in Washington, DC Nicholas Kamm/Getty Images The CEOs of Kroger and Albertsons say their proposed merger will help them defend against…
ACI Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|