Albertsons Companies, Inc. (ACI): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ACI POWR Grades
- ACI scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 99.74% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for ACI is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 163 days.
- ACI's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 29.85% of US stocks).
ACI Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for ACI is 30.41 -- better than 99.31% of US stocks.
- Albertsons Companies Inc's stock had its IPO on June 26, 2020, making it an older stock than just 2.77% of US equities in our set.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.19, Albertsons Companies Inc has a higher such ratio than only 2.8% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Albertsons Companies Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be BLMN, UNFI, AMRK, DSKE, and SIG.
- To check out Albertsons Companies Inc's SEC filings, go to the company's page on browse-edgar?action=getcompany&CIK=0001646972.
ACI Valuation Summary
- ACI's EV/EBIT ratio is 19.5; this is 8.33% higher than that of the median Consumer Defensive stock.
- ACI's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 2.8 over the prior 14 months.
- ACI's price/earnings ratio has moved up 6.1 over the prior 14 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ACI.
ACI's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ACI has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 93.58% of graded US stocks.
- ACI's asset turnover comes in at 2.577 -- ranking 23rd of 165 Retail stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows ACI's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
ACI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ACI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$28.28||52-week high||$37.85|
|Prev. close||$28.20||52-week low||$15.97|
|Day high||$28.47||Avg. volume||3,049,971|
|50-day MA||$32.04||Dividend yield||1.7%|
|200-day MA||$26.31||Market Cap||13.21B|
Albertsons Companies, Inc. (ACI) Company Bio
Albertsons Companies, Inc., through its subsidiaries, operates as a food and drug retailer in the United States. Its food and drug retail stores offer grocery products, general merchandise, health and beauty care products, pharmacy, fuel, and other items and services.
Most Popular Stories View All
ACI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ACI Latest Social Stream
View Full ACI Social Stream
Latest ACI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Albertsons Companies Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ACI as an investment opportunity.
IBM Global Managing Director of Consumer Industries Luq Niazi joins Yahoo Finance Live to discuss grocery supply and labor shortages primarily fueled by Omicron and the rise of hybrid shopping.
Here are five value stocks, ACI, LH, PSX, FDX and SWRAY, matching our criteria.
Here are seven major companies whose stocks moved on the week’s news.
In this article, we will take a look at the 10 stocks in the limelight after announcing their financial results. You can skip our detailed analysis of these companies and go directly to the 5 Stocks in The Limelight After Announcing Their Financial Results. Leading financial stocks, including JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE:JPM), Citigroup Inc. […]
The tag "all-weather stock" suits Costco (COST) as the company has weathered multiple market gyrations and still delivered returns to investors.
ACI Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|