Albertsons Companies, Inc. (ACI): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ACI POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where ACI ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 92.44% of US stocks.
- ACI's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 48 weeks.
- ACI's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 23.25% of US stocks).
ACI Stock Summary
- Albertsons Companies Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 99.43% of US listed stocks.
- ACI's went public 1.25 years ago, making it older than merely 1.27% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 18 for Albertsons Companies Inc; that's greater than it is for 97.64% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Albertsons Companies Inc are SIG, DKS, FTCH, TPB, and EYE.
- To dig deeper into the stock's financial statements, go to ACI's page on browse-edgar?action=getcompany&CIK=0001646972.
ACI Valuation Summary
- ACI's EV/EBIT ratio is 19.5; this is 8.33% higher than that of the median Consumer Defensive stock.
- ACI's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 2.8 over the prior 14 months.
- ACI's price/earnings ratio has moved up 6.1 over the prior 14 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ACI.
ACI's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ACI has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 92.42% of graded US stocks.
- ACI's asset turnover comes in at 2.57 -- ranking 21st of 164 Retail stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows ACI's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
ACI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ACI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$31.34||52-week high||$34.09|
|Prev. close||$31.78||52-week low||$13.30|
|Day high||$32.08||Avg. volume||1,791,825|
|50-day MA||$27.22||Dividend yield||1.28%|
|200-day MA||$20.52||Market Cap||14.62B|
Albertsons Companies, Inc. (ACI) Company Bio
Albertsons Companies, Inc., through its subsidiaries, operates as a food and drug retailer in the United States. Its food and drug retail stores offer grocery products, general merchandise, health and beauty care products, pharmacy, fuel, and other items and services.
Most Popular Stories View All
ACI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ACI Latest Social Stream
View Full ACI Social Stream
Latest ACI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Albertsons Companies Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ACI as an investment opportunity.
Albertsons Companies is tapping into Pinterests product discovery features to enable shopping by ingredient and recipe.
BOISE, Idaho, September 23, 2021--Albertsons Companies, Inc. (NYSE: ACI) received the Safer Choice Partner of the Year Award from the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) for the company’s efforts to provide products that use safer chemicals.
Albertsons (ACI) collaborates with Firework to develop shoppable, short-form videos and livestream content for its website.
Albertsons Companies is the latest retailer to experiment with shoppable video through a new partnership with startup Firework. The grocery giant, which also owns Safeway and Jewel-Osco, will use the platform to create and curate TikTok-like short-form and livestream videos that will be hosted across Albertsons brand websites and apps. The partnership is the latest
Albertsons is the first U.S. grocer to utilize Firework''s platform to create, host and curate its own short-form and livestream video to improve customer engagement.
ACI Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|