AC Immune SA (ACIU): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ACIU POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where ACIU ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 83.97% of US stocks.
- ACIU's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving down over the last 47 weeks.
- ACIU ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 9th percentile.
ACIU Stock Summary
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for AC Immune SA is higher than it is for about merely 6.85% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 269.49%, AC Immune SA's debt growth rate surpasses 96.47% of about US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, ACIU has reported earnings growth of 881.2%, putting it ahead of 97.28% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to AC Immune SA are CBIO, XCUR, VBLT, PIRS, and AYLA.
- Visit ACIU's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.acimmune.com.
ACIU Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ACIU Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$6.99||52-week high||$12.61|
|Prev. close||$6.87||52-week low||$4.42|
|Day high||$7.02||Avg. volume||1,194,009|
|50-day MA||$7.13||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$6.89||Market Cap||507.84M|
AC Immune SA (ACIU) Company Bio
AC Immune SA, a clinical stage Swiss-based biopharmaceutical company, focuses on neurodegenerative diseases with three product candidates in clinical trials. It designs, discovers, and develops therapeutic and diagnostic products intended to prevent and modify diseases caused by mis-folding proteins. The company was founded in 2003 and is based in Lausanne, Switzerland.
Most Popular Stories View All
ACIU Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ACIU Latest Social Stream
View Full ACIU Social Stream
Latest ACIU News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about AC Immune SA that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ACIU as an investment opportunity.
LAUSANNE, Switzerland, Sept. 03, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- AC Immune SA (NASDAQ: ACIU), a Swiss-based, clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company with a broad pipeline focused on neurodegenerative diseases, today announced its Co-Founder and CEO Andrea Pfeifer has been awarded by the Swiss Economic Forum (SEF) with the SEF.WomenAward, in the category CEO of the Year, during a ceremony at the SEF meeting in Interlaken on September 2, 2021.
LAUSANNE, Switzerland, Sept. 02, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- AC Immune SA (NASDAQ: ACIU), a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company pioneering precision medicine for neurodegenerative diseases, today announced that company management will participate in the following upcoming virtual investor conferences:
Shares of AC Immune (ACIU) rallied 16.3% on Tuesday to close at $8.13 after the biopharma company announced partial success in its Phase 2 trial of Alzheimer's treatment. The drug, which is developed in partnership with Roche Holding (RHHBY), was successful in meeting one of the co-primary endpoints, ADAS-Cog11. Anti-tau monoclonal antibody, semorinemab, helped in reducing cognitive decline from baseline by 43.6%, compared to placebo, in people diagnosed with mild-to-moderate Alzheimer's disease. However, AC Immune’s trials failed to show success in reducing the rate of functional decline from baseline as measured by the Alzheimer’s Disease Cooperative Study-Activities of Daily Living (ADCS-ADL).
The Daily Biotech Pulse: Merck Releases Twin Dose Of Positive Tidings, Astellas Voluntarily Pauses Gene Therapy Study, Ascendis Offering
Here''s a roundup of top developments in the biotech space over the last 24 hours. Scaling The Peaks (Biotech Stocks Hitting 52-week Highs Aug. 31) AC Immune SA (NASDAQ:
AC Immune's (ACIU) candidate for mild-to-moderate AD meets one of the two co-primary endpoints. Resultantly, the stock price rises 16%
ACIU Price Returns