AC Immune SA (ACIU): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ACIU POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where ACIU ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 97.8% of US stocks.
- ACIU's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 177 days.
- ACIU's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 4.56% of US stocks).
ACIU Stock Summary
- AC Immune SA's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than only 6.17% of US listed stocks.
- ACIU's price/sales ratio is 446.83; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 99.1% of US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that ACIU's revenue has grown -96.06% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of merely 1% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to AC Immune SA are AGTC, VBLT, SYBX, AYLA, and ALT.
- ACIU's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit AC Immune SA's official web site, go to www.acimmune.com.
ACIU Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ACIU Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$3.88||52-week high||$12.61|
|Prev. close||$3.39||52-week low||$2.06|
|Day high||$3.90||Avg. volume||110,566|
|50-day MA||$3.28||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$4.71||Market Cap||324.18M|
AC Immune SA (ACIU) Company Bio
AC Immune SA, a clinical stage Swiss-based biopharmaceutical company, focuses on neurodegenerative diseases with three product candidates in clinical trials. It designs, discovers, and develops therapeutic and diagnostic products intended to prevent and modify diseases caused by mis-folding proteins. The company was founded in 2003 and is based in Lausanne, Switzerland.
Most Popular Stories View All
ACIU Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ACIU Latest Social Stream
View Full ACIU Social Stream
Latest ACIU News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about AC Immune SA that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ACIU as an investment opportunity.
If you want to know who really controls AC Immune SA ( NASDAQ:ACIU ), then you'll have to look at the makeup of its...
In a report released today, Andrew Fein from H.C. Wainwright reiterated a Buy rating on AC Immune SA (ACIU – Research Report), with a price target of $16.00. The company's shares closed last Tuesday at $4.48, close to its 52-week low of $4.04. According to TipRanks.com, Fein has currently 0 stars on a ranking scale of 0-5 stars, with an average return of -4.3% and a 33.8% success rate. Fein covers the Healthcare sector, focusing on stocks such as DBV Technologies SA - American, Amylyx Pharmaceuticals, Inc., and Deciphera Pharmaceuticals. AC Immune SA has an analyst consensus of Moderate Buy, with a price target consensus of $15.00.
AC Immune (ACIU) reported interim 10-week data from a high-dose cohort of a phase 1b/2a trial evaluating ACI-35.030, a phosphorylated-Tau (pTau) vaccine candidate in people with…
AC Immune SA (NASDAQ: ACIU ) and partner Janssen, a unit of Johnson & Johnson (NYSE: JNJ ), have found that an early-stage Alzheimer''s vaccine spurs induction of antibodies that attack a type of tau, a protein in the brain that contributes to the disease. The interim data for ACI-35.030 come from the high-dose group … Full story available on Benzinga.com
AC Immune ACI-35.030 Phase 1b/2a Trial Interim Data Confirm Consistent Safety and Potent Immunogenicity of pTau Alzheimer''s Vaccine in High-dose Cohort
Observed strong induction of antibodies specific for pathological forms of Tau with ACI-35.030 treatment ACI-35.030 continues to be well tolerated with no clinically relevant safety concerns observed in low-, mid- or high-dose cohorts to date Interim data support plans for further late-stage development LAUSANNE, Switzerland, Feb. 15, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- AC Immune SA (NASDAQ: ACIU ), a Swiss-based, clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company with a broad pipeline focused on neurodegenerative diseases, today announced new interim 10-week data from the high-dose cohort of a placebo-controlled Phase 1b/2a trial evaluating ACI-35.030, a first-in-class phosphorylated-Tau (pTau) vaccine candidate in participants with early Alzheimer''s disease (AD). The Company previously reported interim d...
ACIU Price Returns