ACI Worldwide, Inc. (ACIW): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ACIW POWR Grades
- ACIW scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 93.76% of US stocks.
- ACIW's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving down over the last 177 days.
- ACIW ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 15th percentile.
ACIW Stock Summary
- ACIW's went public 27.93 years ago, making it older than 76.35% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- Over the past twelve months, ACIW has reported earnings growth of 74.32%, putting it ahead of 82.09% of US stocks in our set.
- ACI WORLDWIDE INC's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 7.8%, greater than the shareholder yield of 81.5% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to ACI WORLDWIDE INC are CSGS, EBS, ZBRA, OPGN, and NTGR.
- ACIW's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit ACI WORLDWIDE INC's official web site, go to www.aciworldwide.com.
ACIW Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, ACIW's EV/EBIT ratio is 25.51% lower, now standing at 14.6.
- ACIW's price/sales ratio has moved up 1.4 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ACIW.
ACIW Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year price growth rate is now at 1.86%.
- The 5 year price growth rate now stands at 19.16%.
- Its 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 17.35%.
The table below shows ACIW's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ACIW's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ACIW has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 20.89% of graded US stocks.
- ACIW's asset turnover comes in at 0.4 -- ranking 376th of 563 Business Services stocks.
- ADS, NH, and ENV are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with ACIW.
The table below shows ACIW's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
ACIW Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ACIW Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$27.74||52-week high||$35.30|
|Prev. close||$27.81||52-week low||$19.68|
|Day high||$28.11||Avg. volume||1,288,918|
|50-day MA||$23.11||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$24.53||Market Cap||3.12B|
ACI Worldwide, Inc. (ACIW) Company Bio
ACI Worldwide Inc. powers electronic payments and banking for financial institutions, retailers, billers and processors around the world. The company was founded in 1993 and is based in Naples, Florida.
Most Popular Stories View All
ACIW Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ACIW Latest Social Stream
View Full ACIW Social Stream
Latest ACIW News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ACI WORLDWIDE INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ACIW as an investment opportunity.
ACI Worldwide's (NASDAQ:ACIW) stock is up by a considerable 32% over the past month. Since the market usually pay for a...
ACI Worldwide Launches ACI Instant Pay for Merchants - In-Store, Online, and Mobile Real-Time Payments
MIAMI, January 17, 2023--ACI Worldwide (NASDAQ: ACIW), a global leader in mission-critical, real-time payments software, today announced the launch of ACI Instant Pay, a new real-time payments solution that enables merchants in the U.S. to accept online, mobile and in-store payments instantly. The expansion of ACI's real-time payments software solutions to merchants reinforces ACI’s global leadership in powering domestic and pan-regional real-time schemes reaching billions worldwide.
ACI Worldwide Launches Wallet Hub for Merchants with Access to 200+ Digital Wallets in 70+ Countries
MIAMI, January 17, 2023--ACI Worldwide (NASDAQ: ACIW), a global leader in mission-critical, real-time payments software, today announced the launch of ACI Wallet Hub, an integrated network that connects merchants in 70+ countries to a single hub for 200+ global and regional digital wallets.
ACI Worldwide Inc (NASDAQ: ACIW ) is reportedly discussing a potential sale with private equity firms. The payments-software provider said it is working with financial advisers as it fields takeover interest, Bloomberg reported . One of the people told Bloomberg there’s no certainty ACI will reach a deal given the … Full story available on Benzinga.com
ACIW Price Returns