ACI Worldwide, Inc. (ACIW): Price and Financial Metrics
ACIW Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$27.13||52-week high||$29.14|
|Prev. close||$27.42||52-week low||$19.56|
|Day high||$27.95||Avg. volume||770,636|
|50-day MA||$23.42||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$23.95||Market Cap||2.95B|
ACIW Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ACIW POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where ACIW ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 84.22% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for ACIW is in Sentiment, which has been heading up over the past 177 days.
- ACIW's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 24.79% of US stocks).
ACIW Stock Summary
- ACIW's current price/earnings ratio is 33.45, which is higher than 77.49% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for ACI WORLDWIDE INC is higher than 82.23% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, ACIW is more volatile than only 19.88% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to ACI WORLDWIDE INC are HSTM, OPGN, ST, OTEX, and BNGO.
- ACIW's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit ACI WORLDWIDE INC's official web site, go to www.aciworldwide.com.
ACIW Valuation Summary
- ACIW's price/sales ratio is 2.1; this is 12.5% lower than that of the median Technology stock.
- Over the past 243 months, ACIW's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 11.7.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ACIW.
ACIW Growth Metrics
- The 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 132.79%.
- Its 5 year price growth rate is now at 19.16%.
- Its 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 111.71%.
The table below shows ACIW's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ACIW's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ACIW has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 20.89% of graded US stocks.
- ACIW's asset turnover comes in at 0.4 -- ranking 376th of 563 Business Services stocks.
- ADS, NH, and ENV are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with ACIW.
The table below shows ACIW's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
ACI Worldwide, Inc. (ACIW) Company Bio
ACI Worldwide Inc. powers electronic payments and banking for financial institutions, retailers, billers and processors around the world. The company was founded in 1993 and is based in Naples, Florida.
ACIW Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ACIW Latest Social Stream
View Full ACIW Social Stream
Latest ACIW News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ACI WORLDWIDE INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ACIW as an investment opportunity.
From what we can see, insiders were net buyers in ACI Worldwide, Inc.'s ( NASDAQ:ACIW ) during the past 12 months. That...
Core & Main Inc. (NYSE:CNM) will replace ACI Worldwide Inc. (NASD:ACIW) in the S&P MidCap 400, and ACI Worldwide will replace NextGen Healthcare Inc. (NASD:NXGN) in the S&P SmallCap 600 effective prior to the opening of trading on Monday, November 13. Thoma Bravo is acquiring NextGen Healthcare in a deal expected to be completed soon, pending final closing conditions. ACI Worldwide is more representative of the small-cap market space.
Interswitch and ACI Worldwide Consolidate Strategic Partnership to Drive Payments Modernization across Sub-Saharan Africa
MIAMI & LAGOS, Nigeria, November 08, 2023--ACI Worldwide (NASDAQ: ACIW), a global leader in mission-critical, real-time payments software, and Interswitch Group, Africa’s leading integrated payments and digital commerce company, today announced a new frontier in their 20-year-old relationship which consolidates Interswitch’s relationship with ACI from reseller to strategic partner status across multiple markets in the Sub-Saharan Africa region.
ACI Worldwide, Inc. (NASDAQ:ACIW) Q3 2023 Earnings Call Transcript November 5, 2023 Operator: Morning. My name is Mark, and I will be your conference operator today. At this time, I’d like to welcome everyone to the ACI Worldwide Inc. Third Quarter 2023 Financial Results. All lines have been placed in mute to prevent any background […]
Q3 2023 ACI Worldwide Inc Earnings Call
ACIW Price Returns