ACI Worldwide, Inc. (ACIW): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ACIW POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where ACIW ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 92.35% of US stocks.
- ACIW's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving up over the last 31 weeks.
- ACIW ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 24th percentile.
ACIW Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 209.96, Aci Worldwide Inc is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 85% of US stocks.
- ACIW's current price/earnings ratio is 48.46, which is higher than 79.3% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- Of note is the ratio of Aci Worldwide Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 26.08% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Aci Worldwide Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be DOOR, HLIO, CWST, AMN, and WDFC.
- ACIW's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Aci Worldwide Inc's official web site, go to www.aciworldwide.com.
ACIW Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ACIW Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$37.85||52-week high||$43.23|
|Prev. close||$38.67||52-week low||$23.55|
|Day high||$39.03||Avg. volume||600,166|
|50-day MA||$39.28||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$36.17||Market Cap||4.47B|
ACI Worldwide, Inc. (ACIW) Company Bio
ACI Worldwide Inc. powers electronic payments and banking for financial institutions, retailers, billers and processors around the world. The company was founded in 1993 and is based in Naples, Florida.
ACIW Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ACIW Latest Social Stream
View Full ACIW Social Stream
Latest ACIW News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Aci Worldwide Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ACIW as an investment opportunity.
Today we will run through one way of estimating the intrinsic value of ACI Worldwide, Inc. ( NASDAQ:ACIW ) by taking...
Photo by blackCAT/E+ via Getty Images Summary: ACI Worldwide (NASDAQ:ACIW) is a $4.7bln market cap software company that recently moved its headquarters from Naples to Miami, FL. The company was founded in Omaha, NE in 1975 to develop software for a new server computer that banks and stock exchanges were...
Indian Consumers More Concerned About Digital Payments Fraud Due to COVID-19 Compared To Last Year – New ACI Worldwide Study
Indian consumers are more concerned about digital payments fraud due to COVID-19 compared to last year, new ACI Worldwide study reveals.
ACI Worldwide powers payments innovation for Pick n Pay, one of South Africa’s leading retailers
ACI Worldwide to Attend Craig-Hallum Institutional Investor Conference
ACIW Price Returns