ACI Worldwide, Inc. (ACIW): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ACIW POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where ACIW ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 92.8% of US stocks.
- ACIW's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving down over the last 48 weeks.
- ACIW ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 21st percentile.
ACIW Stock Summary
- With a price/earnings ratio of 42.15, Aci Worldwide Inc P/E ratio is greater than that of about 78.07% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- As for revenue growth, note that ACIW's revenue has grown -4.19% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of merely 23.99% of US companies in our set.
- Aci Worldwide Inc's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 7.17%, greater than the shareholder yield of 74.95% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Aci Worldwide Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be BB, MAXN, KIQ, MKSI, and OTEX.
- ACIW's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Aci Worldwide Inc's official web site, go to www.aciworldwide.com.
ACIW Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, ACIW's EV/EBIT ratio is 8.84% lower, now standing at 29.4.
- ACIW's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 37.5 over the prior 243 months.
- ACIW's price/sales ratio has moved up 1.8 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ACIW.
ACIW Growth Metrics
- The 3 year revenue growth rate now stands at -3.17%.
- The 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at -11.38%.
- Its 2 year revenue growth rate is now at 34.12%.
The table below shows ACIW's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ACIW's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ACIW has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 21.09% of graded US stocks.
- ACIW's asset turnover comes in at 0.401 -- ranking 371st of 556 Business Services stocks.
- QMCI, ADS, and EGAN are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with ACIW.
The table below shows ACIW's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
ACIW Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ACIW Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$30.49||52-week high||$43.23|
|Prev. close||$31.32||52-week low||$25.55|
|Day high||$31.23||Avg. volume||594,570|
|50-day MA||$32.44||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$37.34||Market Cap||3.58B|
ACI Worldwide, Inc. (ACIW) Company Bio
ACI Worldwide Inc. powers electronic payments and banking for financial institutions, retailers, billers and processors around the world. The company was founded in 1993 and is based in Naples, Florida.
Most Popular Stories View All
ACIW Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ACIW Latest Social Stream
View Full ACIW Social Stream
Latest ACIW News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Aci Worldwide Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ACIW as an investment opportunity.
It is hard to get excited after looking at ACI Worldwide's (NASDAQ:ACIW) recent performance, when its stock has...
MIAMI, September 21, 2021--ACI Fraud Management Incremental Learning Technology Receives Full Patent Approval
On Tuesday 27th July, Auriga participated in the BrightTalk webinar hosted by Allison Ebbage, with special guests including Mark Aldred, VP of International Sales at Auriga, and Robin Setty, Senior Principal Product Manager (Partner Solutions) at ACI Worldwide. They discussed how this partnership helped both companies to improve customer service through self-service banking technology, as  The post BrightTalk Webinar: How to create the next-gen self-service platform appeared first on Bobsguide .
ACI Worldwide Ranked in the Top 20 Largest Global Providers of Financial Technology by IDC FinTech Rankings
MIAMI, September 14, 2021--ACI Worldwide, a leading global provider of real-time payments and digital payment software solutions, today announced its ranking in the IDC Financial Insights 2021 FinTech Rankings. ACI is ranked 19 on this international list of financial technology companies that were judged according to their global revenues attributed to financial institutions.
MIAMI & KUALA LUMPUR, Malaysia--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- #digitalpayments--ACI provides foundation for MDTi to support digital platforms across Southeast Asia including Fave with real-time payments capabilities.
ACIW Price Returns