Axcelis Technologies, Inc. (ACLS): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ACLS POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where ACLS ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 84.37% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for ACLS is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 31 weeks.
- ACLS's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 25.77% of US stocks).
ACLS Stock Summary
- ACLS's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of just 16.47% of US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Axcelis Technologies Inc is reporting a growth rate of 109.43%; that's higher than 84.66% of US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Axcelis Technologies Inc comes in at 31.82%, a number that bests 83.23% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Axcelis Technologies Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be UEIC, VNDA, ERII, IRBT, and GNSS.
- Visit ACLS's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.axcelis.com.
ACLS Valuation Summary
- ACLS's price/sales ratio is 2.3; this is 55.77% lower than that of the median Technology stock.
- ACLS's price/sales ratio has moved up 0.4 over the prior 243 months.
- Over the past 243 months, ACLS's price/earnings ratio has gone up 6.9.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ACLS.
ACLS Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year price growth rate is now at 15.4%.
- The 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 118.78%.
- Its 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 23.3%.
The table below shows ACLS's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ACLS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ACLS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$39.64||52-week high||$50.21|
|Prev. close||$38.55||52-week low||$20.40|
|Day high||$39.75||Avg. volume||334,033|
|50-day MA||$39.10||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$35.63||Market Cap||1.33B|
Axcelis Technologies, Inc. (ACLS) Company Bio
Axcelis Technologies, Inc. designs, manufactures, and services ion implantation and other processing equipment used in the fabrication of semiconductor chips worldwide. The company was founded in 1995 and is based in Beverly, Massachusetts.
ACLS Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Axcelis Technologies Inc with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Axcelis Technologies Inc ranked in the 49th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Our DCF analysis suggests the stock is overvalued by about 19.17%. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for ACLS, they are:
- The stock's equity weight, or the proportion of capital from equity relative to debt, is 97. Notably, its equity weight is greater than 73.14% of US equities in the Technology sector yielding a positive free cash flow.
- ACLS's estimated cost of debt, based largely on its market capitalization and its interest coverage ratio, is 3%; for context, that number is higher than 50.64% of tickers in our DCF set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
ACLS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ACLS Latest Social Stream
View Full ACLS Social Stream
Latest ACLS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Axcelis Technologies Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ACLS as an investment opportunity.
Axcelis (ACLS) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
If you've tried to buy a car this year, you're probably aware of the inventory shortage for the auto industry and the soaring prices that shortage has created. The pandemic caused a wave of supply-chain disruptions across the world, but few have been as impactful as those experienced by semiconductor producers.
Axcelis Announces Shipment of First Purion EXE Power Series SiC High Energy Implanter and Multiple Follow on Shipments of Purion SiC Power Series Implanters
Axcelis Technologies, Inc. (Nasdaq: ACLS), a leading supplier of enabling ion implantation solutions for the semiconductor industry, announced today the first shipment of the Purion EXE™ Power Series SiC high energy system to a new customer in China.
Axcelis Technologies, Inc. ( NASDAQ:ACLS ), is not the largest company out there, but it saw significant share price...
No summary available.
ACLS Price Returns
Continue Researching ACLSWant to do more research on Axcelis Technologies Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Axcelis Technologies Inc (ACLS) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Axcelis Technologies Inc (ACLS) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Axcelis Technologies Inc (ACLS) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch