Axcelis Technologies, Inc. (ACLS): Price and Financial Metrics
ACLS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$156.32||52-week high||$201.00|
|Prev. close||$154.56||52-week low||$49.78|
|Day high||$159.64||Avg. volume||565,789|
|50-day MA||$177.41||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$139.77||Market Cap||5.13B|
ACLS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ACLS POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where ACLS ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 97.56% of US stocks.
- ACLS's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- ACLS ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 17th percentile.
ACLS Stock Summary
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for ACLS is currently 21.81, higher than 79.13% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- ACLS's price/sales ratio is 5.41; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 81.35% of US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that ACLS's revenue has grown 26.77% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 78.92% of US companies in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to AXCELIS TECHNOLOGIES INC, a group of peers worth examining would be DAIO, FKWL, LQDT, UTHR, and XCUR.
- Visit ACLS's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.axcelis.com.
ACLS Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, ACLS's EV/EBIT ratio is 13.24% higher, now standing at 23.1.
- ACLS's price/sales ratio has moved up 2.6 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ACLS.
ACLS Growth Metrics
- Its year over year revenue growth rate is now at 50.15%.
- The 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 151.69%.
- Its 5 year revenue growth rate is now at 29.38%.
The table below shows ACLS's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ACLS's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ACLS has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 75.39% of graded US stocks.
- ACLS's asset turnover comes in at 0.819 -- ranking 36th of 104 Machinery stocks.
- DRQ, CFX, and LNN are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with ACLS.
The table below shows ACLS's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Axcelis Technologies, Inc. (ACLS) Company Bio
Axcelis Technologies, Inc. designs, manufactures, and services ion implantation and other processing equipment used in the fabrication of semiconductor chips worldwide. The company was founded in 1995 and is based in Beverly, Massachusetts.
ACLS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ACLS Latest Social Stream
View Full ACLS Social Stream
Latest ACLS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about AXCELIS TECHNOLOGIES INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ACLS as an investment opportunity.
Rising earnings estimates are an indication that these stocks could outperform the broader market in the near future, especially when interest rate fears subside.
Rising earnings estimates are an indication that these highly ranked Zacks stocks should outperform the broader market in the near future, especially when interest rate fears subside.
The average brokerage recommendation (ABR) for Axcelis (ACLS) is equivalent to a Buy. The overly optimistic recommendations of Wall Street analysts make the effectiveness of this highly sought-after metric questionable. So, is it worth buying the stock?
The Fed kept rates unchanged on Wednesday, but rate cuts may not follow as quickly as investors hoped. Thanks to IBD's screening tools, you can rely on automated stock screens to do much of the hard work for you. XP, Goosehead Insurance and Stellantis are top stocks on these IBD screens.
An in-depth exploration of Axcelis Technologies' intrinsic value, financial strength, profitability, and growth.
ACLS Price Returns
Continue Researching ACLSWant to do more research on Axcelis Technologies Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Axcelis Technologies Inc (ACLS) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Axcelis Technologies Inc (ACLS) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Axcelis Technologies Inc (ACLS) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch