Axcelis Technologies, Inc. (ACLS): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ACLS POWR Grades
- ACLS scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 96.18% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for ACLS is in Stability, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- ACLS ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 17th percentile.
ACLS Stock Summary
- For ACLS, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by merely 23.32% of US equities we're observing.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 1.36 for Axcelis Technologies Inc; that's greater than it is for only 19.63% of US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Axcelis Technologies Inc is reporting a growth rate of 105.02%; that's higher than 81.41% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to ACLS, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are THRM, CLXT, MRIN, ALLT, and AWRE.
- Visit ACLS's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.axcelis.com.
ACLS Valuation Summary
- ACLS's EV/EBIT ratio is 19.7; this is 38.91% lower than that of the median Technology stock.
- Over the past 243 months, ACLS's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 8.
- ACLS's price/earnings ratio has moved up 8.1 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ACLS.
ACLS Growth Metrics
- The 2 year price growth rate now stands at 15.4%.
- Its 4 year price growth rate is now at 149.61%.
- Its 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 50.38%.
The table below shows ACLS's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ACLS's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ACLS has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 75.39% of graded US stocks.
- ACLS's asset turnover comes in at 0.819 -- ranking 36th of 104 Machinery stocks.
- DRQ, CFX, and LNN are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with ACLS.
The table below shows ACLS's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
ACLS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ACLS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$59.96||52-week high||$83.74|
|Prev. close||$56.11||52-week low||$33.36|
|Day high||$60.80||Avg. volume||489,695|
|50-day MA||$62.56||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$59.76||Market Cap||1.98B|
Axcelis Technologies, Inc. (ACLS) Company Bio
Axcelis Technologies, Inc. designs, manufactures, and services ion implantation and other processing equipment used in the fabrication of semiconductor chips worldwide. The company was founded in 1995 and is based in Beverly, Massachusetts.
Most Popular Stories View All
ACLS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ACLS Latest Social Stream
View Full ACLS Social Stream
Latest ACLS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Axcelis Technologies Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ACLS as an investment opportunity.
Axcelis Technologies, Inc. (Nasdaq: ACLS), a leading supplier of enabling ion implantation solutions for the semiconductor industry, announced today that Mary Puma, president and CEO, Kevin Brewer, executive vice president and CFO, and Doug Lawson, executive vice president of corporate marketing and strategy, will participate in the Susquehanna Financial Group 11th Annual Technology Conference, taking place March 3-4, 2022 (Virtual).
Stratasys' (SSYS) Q4 performance reflects growth across all segments and geographies. However, material inflation and rising logistics costs lower the margins.
AXCELIS ANNOUNCES MULTIPLE SHIPMENTS OF PURION HIGH CURRENT, HIGH ENERGY AND MEDIUM CURRENT SiC and Si POWER SERIES IMPLANTERS TO LEADING POWER DEVICE CHIPMAKERS
Axcelis Technologies, Inc. (Nasdaq: ACLS), a leading supplier of enabling ion implantation solutions for the semiconductor industry, today announced multiple shipments in the first quarter of the Company's Purion H200™ high current, Purion EXE™ high energy and the Purion M™ medium current Power Series™ implanters to leading Si and SiC power device chipmakers. The shipments went to multiple fabs located in Europe and Asia. The systems will be used in high volume production of Si and SiC power dev
Semiconductor equipment maker Axcelis Technologies is showing strength after the company issued its fourth-quarter earnings report.
Axcelis Technologies, Inc. (Nasdaq: ACLS), a leading supplier of enabling ion implantation solutions for the semiconductor industry, announced today that Dipti Vachani and Jeanne Quirk have been elected to the Company's Board of Directors.
ACLS Price Returns
Continue Researching ACLSWant to do more research on Axcelis Technologies Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Axcelis Technologies Inc (ACLS) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Axcelis Technologies Inc (ACLS) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Axcelis Technologies Inc (ACLS) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch