Axcelis Technologies, Inc. (ACLS): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ACLS POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where ACLS ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 95.35% of US stocks.
- ACLS's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving up over the last 177 days.
- ACLS ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 27th percentile.
ACLS Stock Summary
- The price/operating cash flow metric for AXCELIS TECHNOLOGIES INC is higher than 80.72% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- Over the past twelve months, ACLS has reported earnings growth of 100.75%, putting it ahead of 86.21% of US stocks in our set.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for AXCELIS TECHNOLOGIES INC comes in at 48.48%, a number that bests 81.84% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to AXCELIS TECHNOLOGIES INC, a group of peers worth examining would be SCKT, PTE, LHDX, ALLT, and VIAV.
- ACLS's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit AXCELIS TECHNOLOGIES INC's official web site, go to www.axcelis.com.
ACLS Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, ACLS's EV/EBIT ratio is 11.06% lower, now standing at 17.7.
- ACLS's price/earnings ratio has moved up 39.1 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ACLS.
ACLS Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year price growth rate is now at 18.61%.
- The 2 year revenue growth rate now stands at 97.92%.
- Its year over year price growth rate is now at 41.89%.
The table below shows ACLS's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ACLS's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ACLS has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 75.39% of graded US stocks.
- ACLS's asset turnover comes in at 0.819 -- ranking 36th of 104 Machinery stocks.
- DRQ, CFX, and LNN are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with ACLS.
The table below shows ACLS's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
ACLS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ACLS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$115.74||52-week high||$121.58|
|Prev. close||$115.94||52-week low||$46.41|
|Day high||$116.36||Avg. volume||528,076|
|50-day MA||$91.38||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$69.39||Market Cap||3.80B|
Axcelis Technologies, Inc. (ACLS) Company Bio
Axcelis Technologies, Inc. designs, manufactures, and services ion implantation and other processing equipment used in the fabrication of semiconductor chips worldwide. The company was founded in 1995 and is based in Beverly, Massachusetts.
Most Popular Stories View All
ACLS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ACLS Latest Social Stream
View Full ACLS Social Stream
Latest ACLS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about AXCELIS TECHNOLOGIES INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ACLS as an investment opportunity.
Axcelis's (ACLS) fourth-quarter performance is likely to have benefited from increased demand for the Purion suite of products.
The Zacks Analyst Blog Highlights Axcelis Technologies, Arch Resources, Casey's General Stores, W.W. Grainger and Halliburton
Axcelis Technologies, Arch Resources, Casey's General Stores, W.W. Grainger and Halliburton are included in this Analyst Blog.
Axcelis President and CEO Mary Puma Named International Board Chairperson of SEMI Industry Association
Axcelis Technologies, Inc. (Nasdaq: ACLS), a leading supplier of innovative, high-productivity solutions for the semiconductor industry, announced today President and CEO, Mary Puma, has been elected Chairperson of the International Board of Directors of SEMI, the industry association serving the global electronics design and manufacturing supply chain. Puma will lead the SEMI International Board of Directors in evolving the association's operations, programs and services worldwide to support th
Axcelis (ACLS) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
Here is how Compass, Inc. (COMP) and Axcelis Technologies (ACLS) have performed compared to their sector so far this year.
ACLS Price Returns
Continue Researching ACLSWant to do more research on Axcelis Technologies Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Axcelis Technologies Inc (ACLS) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Axcelis Technologies Inc (ACLS) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Axcelis Technologies Inc (ACLS) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch