Axcelis Technologies, Inc. (ACLS): Price and Financial Metrics
ACLS Stock Summary
- ACLS's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of just 16.85% of US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Axcelis Technologies Inc is reporting a growth rate of 150.33%; that's higher than 90.83% of US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Axcelis Technologies Inc comes in at 34.95%, a number that bests 85.52% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Axcelis Technologies Inc are SMSI, EMKR, RAVN, LCTX, and ERII.
- Visit ACLS's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.axcelis.com.
ACLS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ACLS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$38.52||52-week high||$41.20|
|Prev. close||$37.26||52-week low||$12.99|
|Day high||$38.62||Avg. volume||454,697|
|50-day MA||$34.39||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$27.77||Market Cap||1.29B|
Axcelis Technologies, Inc. (ACLS) Company Bio
Axcelis Technologies, Inc. designs, manufactures, and services ion implantation and other processing equipment used in the fabrication of semiconductor chips worldwide. The company was founded in 1995 and is based in Beverly, Massachusetts.
ACLS Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for ACLS, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Axcelis Technologies Inc ranked in the 69th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. More precisely, our analysis suggests the stock is undervalued by approximately 119.67% on a DCF basis. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for ACLS, they are:
- The compound growth rate in the free cash flow of Axcelis Technologies Inc over the past 5.26 years is 0.5%; that's better than 74.82% of cash flow producing equities in the Technology sector, where it is classified.
- The business' balance sheet suggests that 3% of the company's capital is sourced from debt; this is greater than just 15.22% of the free cash flow producing stocks we're observing.
- ACLS's estimated cost of debt, based largely on its market capitalization and its interest coverage ratio, is 3%; for context, that number is higher than 44.91% of tickers in our DCF set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
ACLS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ACLS Latest Social Stream
View Full ACLS Social Stream
Latest ACLS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Axcelis Technologies Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ACLS as an investment opportunity.
Almost two months into 2021, the market appears undecided about where it is heading next. In fact, many investors fear the market is due for a serious correction, especially for the wide selection of richly valued stocks. It is an environment that requires fussier stock picking. Or maybe it’s prudent to turn in such times to the best at spotting where the next opportunity lies. And for best, we mean the cream of the crop – the finest analysts on Wall Street.
Benchmark Co. Stick to Their Buy Rating for Axcelis Technologies
Axcelis Technologies (NASDAQ:ACLS) posted its earnings results on Tuesday. The semiconductor company reported $0.32 EPS for the quarter, hitting the Thomson Reuters’ consensus estimate of $0.32, Briefing.com reports. The firm had revenue of $122.20 million for the quarter, compared to the consensus estimate of $105.74 million. Axcelis Technologies had a net margin of 9.79% and […]
NEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / February 11, 2021 / Axcelis Technologies, Inc. (NASDAQ:ACLS) will be discussing their earnings results in their 2020 Fourth Quarter Earnings call to be held on February 11, 2021 at 8:30 AM Eastern Time.
Axcelis Technologies (ACLS): Q4 GAAP EPS of $0.43 beats by $0.13.Revenue of $122.2M (+13.5% Y/Y) beats by $3.8M.Business Outlook: for Q1 2021, company expects revenues ranging from $118-138M. Gross margin in the first quarter is expected to be approximately 40%. First quarter operating profit is forecasted to be in the range...
ACLS Price Returns
Continue Researching ACLSWant to do more research on Axcelis Technologies Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Axcelis Technologies Inc (ACLS) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Axcelis Technologies Inc (ACLS) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Axcelis Technologies Inc (ACLS) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!