Axcelis Technologies, Inc. (ACLS): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ACLS POWR Grades
- ACLS scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 82.54% of US stocks.
- ACLS's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- ACLS's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 16.82% of US stocks).
ACLS Stock Summary
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 1.39 for AXCELIS TECHNOLOGIES INC; that's greater than it is for only 21.66% of US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, ACLS has reported earnings growth of 141.99%, putting it ahead of 88.89% of US stocks in our set.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for AXCELIS TECHNOLOGIES INC comes in at 57.45%, a number that bests 83.9% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to AXCELIS TECHNOLOGIES INC are THRM, AWRE, LMNL, SCKT, and JNPR.
- ACLS's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit AXCELIS TECHNOLOGIES INC's official web site, go to www.axcelis.com.
ACLS Valuation Summary
- ACLS's price/sales ratio is 2.5; this is 3.85% lower than that of the median Technology stock.
- ACLS's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 14.3 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ACLS.
ACLS Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 225.47%.
- Its year over year revenue growth rate is now at 50.15%.
- Its 3 year price growth rate is now at 199.48%.
The table below shows ACLS's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ACLS's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ACLS has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 75.39% of graded US stocks.
- ACLS's asset turnover comes in at 0.819 -- ranking 36th of 104 Machinery stocks.
- DRQ, CFX, and LNN are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with ACLS.
The table below shows ACLS's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
ACLS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ACLS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$57.34||52-week high||$83.74|
|Prev. close||$58.47||52-week low||$45.14|
|Day high||$58.01||Avg. volume||467,152|
|50-day MA||$67.40||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$64.04||Market Cap||1.89B|
Axcelis Technologies, Inc. (ACLS) Company Bio
Axcelis Technologies, Inc. designs, manufactures, and services ion implantation and other processing equipment used in the fabrication of semiconductor chips worldwide. The company was founded in 1995 and is based in Beverly, Massachusetts.
Most Popular Stories View All
ACLS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ACLS Latest Social Stream
View Full ACLS Social Stream
Latest ACLS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about AXCELIS TECHNOLOGIES INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ACLS as an investment opportunity.
The excitement of investing in a company that can reverse its fortunes is a big draw for some speculators, so even...
AXCELIS ANNOUNCES SPONSORSHIP AND PARTICIPATION IN THE INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE ON ION IMPLANTATION TECHNOLOGY 2022
Axcelis Technologies, Inc. (NASDAQ: ACLS), a leading supplier of enabling ion implantation solutions for the semiconductor industry, announced the company's plans to sponsor and participate in the International Conference on Ion Implantation Technology 2022 (IIT 2022) taking place on September 25-29, 2022, at The US Grant Hotel in San Diego, CA.
Chip stocks are on a downswing right now, but that might be a great buying opportunity for the long term.
Axcelis (ACLS) witnesses a hammer chart pattern, indicating support found by the stock after losing some value lately. This coupled with an upward trend in earnings estimate revisions could mean a trend reversal for the stock in the near term.
The mean of analysts' price targets for Axcelis (ACLS) points to a 28.1% upside in the stock. While this highly sought-after metric has not proven reasonably effective, strong agreement among analysts in raising earnings estimates does indicate an upside in the stock.
ACLS Price Returns
Continue Researching ACLSWant to do more research on Axcelis Technologies Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Axcelis Technologies Inc (ACLS) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Axcelis Technologies Inc (ACLS) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Axcelis Technologies Inc (ACLS) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch