ACM Research, Inc. - (ACMR): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ACMR POWR Grades
- ACMR scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 73.77% of US stocks.
- ACMR's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 177 days.
- ACMR's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 0.32% of US stocks).
ACMR Stock Summary
- Over the past twelve months, ACMR has reported earnings growth of 137.9%, putting it ahead of 89.05% of US stocks in our set.
- As for revenue growth, note that ACMR's revenue has grown 78.63% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 89.31% of US companies in our set.
- The volatility of ACM RESEARCH INC's share price is greater than that of 97.81% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to ACMR, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are OIIM, KLIC, LQDT, NVMI, and NVCN.
- Visit ACMR's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.acmrcsh.com.
ACMR Valuation Summary
- ACMR's price/earnings ratio is 11.9; this is 51.23% lower than that of the median Technology stock.
- ACMR's price/sales ratio has moved down 1.3 over the prior 62 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ACMR.
ACMR's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ACMR has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 12.11% of graded US stocks.
- ACMR's asset turnover comes in at 0.534 -- ranking 82nd of 104 Machinery stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows ACMR's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
ACMR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ACMR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$8.66||52-week high||$30.53|
|Prev. close||$9.16||52-week low||$5.46|
|Day high||$9.16||Avg. volume||925,147|
|50-day MA||$8.84||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$15.15||Market Cap||470.88M|
ACM Research, Inc. - (ACMR) Company Bio
ACM Research, Inc. develops, manufactures, and sells single-wafer wet cleaning equipment for enhancing the manufacturing process and yield for integrated chips worldwide. The company was founded in 1998 and is based in Fremont, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
ACMR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ACMR Latest Social Stream
View Full ACMR Social Stream
Latest ACMR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ACM RESEARCH INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ACMR as an investment opportunity.
Flex, ACM Research, Dropbox, Perion Network and Mitek Systems are part of the Zacks Value Trader blog.
Tech stocks have gotten hammered in 2022 but are there some companies that are now value gems?
In a report released today, Quinn Bolton from Needham maintained a Buy rating on ACM Research (ACMR - Research Report), with a price target of $10.00. The company's shares opened today at $9.23.According to TipRanks, Bolton is a top 25 analyst with an average return of 36.0% and a 67.65% success rate. Bolton covers the Technology sector, focusing on stocks such as Intel, Marvell, and Nova Measuring.Currently, the analyst consensus on ACM Research is a Moderate Buy with an average price target of $16.67, implying an 80.61% upside from current levels. In a report released on November 7, Benchmark Co.
ACM Research Enters Coater/Developer Track Market to Support Lithography for Semiconductor IC Manufacturing
New Ultra Track Leverages ACM’s Extensive Coater and Developer Expertise; ArF Model Expected to Ship in the Fourth Quarter of 2022FREMONT, Calif., Nov. 17, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- ACM Research, Inc. (ACM) (NASDAQ: ACMR), a leading supplier of wafer processing solutions for semiconductor and advanced wafer-level packaging (WLP) applications, today, through its operating subsidiary ACM Research (Shanghai), Inc., introduced its Ultra Track tool, marking its entry into the track market. ACM’s parti
Wall Street Analysts See a 242% Upside in ACM Research, Inc. (ACMR): Can the Stock Really Move This High?
The mean of analysts' price targets for ACM Research, Inc. (ACMR) points to a 241.8% upside in the stock. While this highly sought-after metric has not proven reasonably effective, strong agreement among analysts in raising earnings estimates does indicate an upside in the stock.
ACMR Price Returns