ACM Research, Inc. - (ACMR): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ACMR POWR Grades
- ACMR scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 88.66% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for ACMR is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- ACMR's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 0.94% of US stocks).
ACMR Stock Summary
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 103.12%, ACM RESEARCH INC's debt growth rate surpasses 88.25% of about US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that ACMR's revenue has grown 49.69% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 84.2% of US companies in our set.
- The volatility of ACM RESEARCH INC's share price is greater than that of 84.79% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to ACMR, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are NVMI, ALRM, AMPH, LQDT, and HLIT.
- ACMR's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit ACM RESEARCH INC's official web site, go to www.acmrcsh.com.
ACMR Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, ACMR's EV/EBIT ratio is 50.79% lower, now standing at 9.4.
- Over the past 65 months, ACMR's price/earnings ratio has gone up 96.7.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ACMR.
ACMR's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ACMR has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 12.11% of graded US stocks.
- ACMR's asset turnover comes in at 0.534 -- ranking 82nd of 104 Machinery stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows ACMR's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
ACMR Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of ACMR, see our ACMR price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$129.54||Average Broker Recommendation||1.5 (Moderate Buy)|
ACMR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ACMR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$11.17||52-week high||$23.15|
|Prev. close||$11.47||52-week low||$5.46|
|Day high||$11.39||Avg. volume||923,249|
|50-day MA||$11.82||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$12.36||Market Cap||610.79M|
ACM Research, Inc. - (ACMR) Company Bio
ACM Research, Inc. develops, manufactures, and sells single-wafer wet cleaning equipment for enhancing the manufacturing process and yield for integrated chips worldwide. The company was founded in 1998 and is based in Fremont, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
ACMR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ACMR Latest Social Stream
View Full ACMR Social Stream
Latest ACMR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ACM RESEARCH INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ACMR as an investment opportunity.
ACM Research, Inc. (ACMR) Gains But Lags Market: What You Should Know
ACM Research, Inc. (ACMR) closed the most recent trading day at $12.28, moving +0.24% from the previous trading session.
ACM Research (NASDAQ:ACMR) shareholder returns have been stellar, earning 138% in 5 years
The worst result, after buying shares in a company (assuming no leverage), would be if you lose all the money you put...
ACM Research to Participate at the 35th Annual Roth Conference
FREMONT, Calif., March 02, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- ACM Research, Inc. (ACM) (NASDAQ: ACMR), a leading supplier of wafer processing solutions for semiconductor and advanced wafer-level packaging applications, today announced its participation in the 35th Annual ROTH Conference in Dana Point, California on Tuesday, March 14, 2023. Management will be available for one-on-one and small group meetings with institutional investors on Tuesday, March 14, 2023. For more information about the conference
ACM Research's Repeated Upbeat Quarterly Results, Record Shipments, Product Launches & Order Win Impress Analysts
Needham analyst Quinn Bolton reiterated ACM Research Inc (NASDAQ: ACMR) with a Buy and raised the price target from $12 to $15. ACMR reported better than expected 4Q22 results. Record shipments of $197 million were a clear standout, with 2022 total shipments reaching $539 million. Based on prior years, Bolton viewed this figure as a leading indicator for 2023 sales. Like Applied Materials, Inc (NASDAQ: AMAT), ACMR saw growth in mature market spending and expects the strength to continue. ACMR ma
Q4 2022 ACM Research Inc Earnings Call
Q4 2022 ACM Research Inc Earnings Call
ACMR Price Returns
Continue Researching ACMRWant to see what other sources are saying about ACM Research Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
ACM Research Inc (ACMR) Stock Price | Nasdaq
ACM Research Inc (ACMR) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
ACM Research Inc (ACMR) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...