Accenture plc Class A Ordinary Shares (Ireland) (ACN): Price and Financial Metrics
ACN Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $136,281,686,305, Accenture plc has a greater market value than 98.75% of US stocks.
- Of note is the ratio of Accenture plc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 86.42% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 13,635.41%, Accenture plc's debt growth rate surpasses 99.44% of about US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Accenture plc, a group of peers worth examining would be COST, PM, BUD, HON, and UNP.
- Visit ACN's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.accenture.com.
ACN Stock Price Chart More Charts
ACN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$208.57||52-week high||$213.25|
|Prev. close||$210.68||52-week low||$150.20|
|Day high||$211.59||Avg. volume||2,372,587|
|50-day MA||$204.36||Dividend yield||1.53%|
|200-day MA||$191.32||Market Cap||132.58B|
Accenture plc Class A Ordinary Shares (Ireland) (ACN) Company Bio
Accenture plc provides management consulting, technology, and business process outsourcing services worldwide. The Company's segment includes Communications, Media & Technology, Financial Services, Health & Public Service, Products and Resources. The company was founded in 1989 and is based in Dublin, Ireland.