Accenture plc Class A Ordinary Shares (Ireland) (ACN): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ACN POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where ACN ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 96.34% of US stocks.
- ACN's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving up over the last 29.7142857142857 weeks.
- ACN ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 29th percentile.
ACN Stock Summary
- ACN has a higher market value than 99% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $191,037,455,084.
- ACN's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 360.94 -- higher than 90.66% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- The volatility of Accenture plc's share price is greater than that of merely 11.98% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Accenture plc, a group of peers worth examining would be CRM, AVGO, ABT, TXN, and DHR.
- ACN's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Accenture plc's official web site, go to www.accenture.com.
ACN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ACN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$283.01||52-week high||$294.50|
|Prev. close||$287.00||52-week low||$189.92|
|Day high||$286.70||Avg. volume||1,992,784|
|50-day MA||$280.69||Dividend yield||1.23%|
|200-day MA||$252.01||Market Cap||180.04B|
Accenture plc Class A Ordinary Shares (Ireland) (ACN) Company Bio
Accenture plc provides management consulting, technology, and business process outsourcing services worldwide. The Company's segment includes Communications, Media & Technology, Financial Services, Health & Public Service, Products and Resources. The company was founded in 1989 and is based in Dublin, Ireland.
ACN Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Accenture plc with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Accenture plc ranked in the 45th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that the most conservative analysis suggests this stock will yield negative results -- and thus may be a potential short opportunity. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for ACN, they are:
- As a business, ACN is generating more cash flow than 94.46% of positive cash flow stocks in the Technology.
- The business' balance sheet suggests that 2% of the company's capital is sourced from debt; this is greater than merely 10.17% of the free cash flow producing stocks we're observing.
- ACN's estimated cost of debt, based largely on its market capitalization and its interest coverage ratio, is 3%; for context, that number is higher than 54.12% of tickers in our DCF set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
ACN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ACN Latest Social Stream
View Full ACN Social Stream
Latest ACN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Accenture plc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ACN as an investment opportunity.
Accenture Launches Its Fifth Annual HealthTech Innovation Challenge for Emerging Innovators and Disruptors
Accenture today opened the application period for the fifth annual Accenture HealthTech Innovation Challenge.
Efma and Accenture have launched the eighth annual Banking Innovation Awards.
Does the May share price for Accenture plc ( NYSE:ACN ) reflect what it's really worth? Today, we will estimate the...
Photo by sefa ozel/E+ via Getty Images Introduction A market crash is pending and could possibly be imminent. I am quite certain about this for reasons I will provide shortly. However, what I am not certain about is just how imminently ((SOON)) it might happen. This bull market could last...
Asset managers remain in the early stages of adopting disruptive technologies, says Accenture.
ACN Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|