Accenture PLC Cl A (ACN): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ACN POWR Grades
- ACN scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 94.34% of US stocks.
- ACN's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- ACN ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 37th percentile.
ACN Stock Summary
- ACN has a higher market value than 99.17% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $225,856,399,005.
- With a one year PEG ratio of 198.76, Accenture plc is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 87.42% of US stocks.
- Of note is the ratio of Accenture plc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 85.61% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Accenture plc are CRM, NKE, COST, MS, and DIS.
- Visit ACN's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.accenture.com.
ACN Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, ACN's EV/EBIT ratio is 10.7% lower, now standing at 28.8.
- ACN's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 24 over the prior 243 months.
- Over the past 243 months, ACN's price/sales ratio has gone up 3.5.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ACN.
ACN Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 70.47%.
- The 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 14.74%.
- Its 3 year price growth rate is now at 85.54%.
The table below shows ACN's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ACN's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ACN has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 92.66% of graded US stocks.
- ACN's asset turnover comes in at 1.236 -- ranking 86th of 563 Business Services stocks.
- CSGS, EPAM, and APPN are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with ACN.
The table below shows ACN's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
ACN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ACN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$304.15||52-week high||$417.37|
|Prev. close||$291.55||52-week low||$268.17|
|Day high||$304.17||Avg. volume||2,614,129|
|50-day MA||$311.10||Dividend yield||1.33%|
|200-day MA||$339.36||Market Cap||192.80B|
Accenture PLC Cl A (ACN) Company Bio
Accenture plc is an Irish-domiciled multinational company that provides consulting and processing services. A Fortune Global 500 company, it reported revenues of $44.33 billion in 2020 and had 537,000 employees. In 2015, the company had about 150,000 employees in India, 48,000 in the US, and 50,000 in the Philippines. Accenture's current clients include 91 of the Fortune Global 100 and more than three-quarters of the Fortune Global 500. (Source:Wikipedia)
Most Popular Stories View All
ACN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ACN Latest Social Stream
View Full ACN Social Stream
Latest ACN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Accenture plc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ACN as an investment opportunity.
U.S. banks are on high alert for cyber attacks after a group of Western nations ratcheted up sanctions on Russia, including blocking some Russian banks from the SWIFT global payment system and placed restrictions on the Russian central bank's international reserves, Reuters reported. Global banks, already prominent targets for cyber...
Accenture Helping Astellas Pharma Create Next-Generation Cloud-Based IT Core Platform for Advanced Real-Time Decision Making
TOKYO, February 25, 2022--Accenture helped Astellas Pharma create a cloud-based core IT platform.
This article is part of a series that provides an ongoing analysis of the changes made to Wallace Weitz’s 13F portfolio on a quarterly basis. It is based on Weitz’s regulatory 13F Form filed on 2/11/2022. Please visit our Tracking Wallace Weitz’s Weitz Investment Management Portfolio article for an idea...
MOORESTOWN, N.J. , Feb. 24, 2022 /PRNewswire/ -- Tabula Rasa HealthCare, Inc. ("TRHC") (NASDAQ: TRHC ), a leading healthcare technology company advancing the safe use of medications, today reported financial results for the fourth quarter and full year ended December 31, 2021 . "Our fourth quarter results represent solid execution with double-digit growth across three of our four major revenue streams. We have made material progress on the three strategic objectives we outlined in our third quarter earnings report, specifically, leadership changes, the further consideration of the sale of non-core assets, and transformational partnerships. We believe that the actions we are taking will position the company to deliver increased revenue growth, greater profitability and free cash flow in ...
In the latest trading session, Accenture (ACN) closed at $316.17, marking a +0.96% move from the previous day.
ACN Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|