Accenture PLC Cl A (ACN): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ACN POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where ACN ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 95.09% of US stocks.
- ACN's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 177 days.
- ACN's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 13.57% of US stocks).
ACN Stock Summary
- ACN has a higher market value than 99.1% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $187,440,273,328.
- Of note is the ratio of ACCENTURE PLC's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 86.95% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The volatility of ACCENTURE PLC's share price is greater than that of only 7.23% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to ACCENTURE PLC, a group of peers worth examining would be NKE, DIS, MS, GS, and BLK.
- Visit ACN's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.accenture.com.
ACN Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, ACN's price/sales ratio is 7.41% higher, now standing at 2.9.
- ACN's price/sales ratio has moved up 1.8 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ACN.
ACN Growth Metrics
- The 4 year price growth rate now stands at 31.25%.
- Its year over year price growth rate is now at 19.71%.
- Its 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 30.5%.
The table below shows ACN's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ACN's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ACN has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 92.66% of graded US stocks.
- ACN's asset turnover comes in at 1.236 -- ranking 86th of 563 Business Services stocks.
- CSGS, EPAM, and APPN are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with ACN.
The table below shows ACN's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
ACN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ACN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$288.50||52-week high||$356.53|
|Prev. close||$284.48||52-week low||$242.95|
|Day high||$288.54||Avg. volume||2,134,547|
|50-day MA||$279.64||Dividend yield||1.57%|
|200-day MA||$284.38||Market Cap||181.82B|
Accenture PLC Cl A (ACN) Company Bio
Accenture plc is an Irish-domiciled multinational company that provides consulting and processing services. A Fortune Global 500 company, it reported revenues of $44.33 billion in 2020 and had 537,000 employees. In 2015, the company had about 150,000 employees in India, 48,000 in the US, and 50,000 in the Philippines. Accenture's current clients include 91 of the Fortune Global 100 and more than three-quarters of the Fortune Global 500. (Source:Wikipedia)
Most Popular Stories View All
ACN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ACN Latest Social Stream
View Full ACN Social Stream
Latest ACN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ACCENTURE PLC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ACN as an investment opportunity.
IQVIA (IQV) fourth-quarter 2022 earnings and revenues are likely to have surged year over year.
Interpublic (IPG) fourth-quarter 2022 earnings and revenues are likely to have surged year over year.
With the innovation sphere constantly progressing, astute investors may want to start bidding up the top AI stocks to buy.
Accenture (ACN) closed at $289.22 in the latest trading session, marking a -1.66% move from the prior day.
S&P Global (SPGI) fourth-quarter 2022 revenues are likely to have surged year over year.
ACN Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|