Accenture PLC Cl A (ACN): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ACN POWR Grades
- ACN scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 95.71% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for ACN is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 48 weeks.
- ACN's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 29.01% of US stocks).
ACN Stock Summary
- ACN has a higher market value than 99.15% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $228,762,946,538.
- With a one year PEG ratio of 233.18, Accenture plc is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 88.12% of US stocks.
- Of note is the ratio of Accenture plc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 86.28% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to ACN, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are NKE, COST, MS, WFC, and KO.
- ACN's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Accenture plc's official web site, go to www.accenture.com.
ACN Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, ACN's EV/EBIT ratio is 10.7% lower, now standing at 28.8.
- ACN's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 24 over the prior 243 months.
- Over the past 243 months, ACN's price/sales ratio has gone up 3.5.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ACN.
ACN Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year revenue growth rate is now at 35.67%.
- Its 4 year price growth rate is now at 38.67%.
- Its 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 68.56%.
The table below shows ACN's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ACN's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ACN has a Quality Grade of A, ranking ahead of 95.75% of graded US stocks.
- ACN's asset turnover comes in at 1.218 -- ranking 81st of 556 Business Services stocks.
- EVOL, CSGS, and APPN are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with ACN.
The table below shows ACN's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
ACN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ACN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$339.23||52-week high||$345.52|
|Prev. close||$343.00||52-week low||$210.42|
|Day high||$342.88||Avg. volume||1,952,616|
|50-day MA||$328.43||Dividend yield||1.03%|
|200-day MA||$287.01||Market Cap||215.29B|
Accenture PLC Cl A (ACN) Company Bio
Accenture plc is an Irish-domiciled multinational company that provides consulting and processing services. A Fortune Global 500 company, it reported revenues of $44.33 billion in 2020 and had 537,000 employees. In 2015, the company had about 150,000 employees in India, 48,000 in the US, and 50,000 in the Philippines. Accenture's current clients include 91 of the Fortune Global 100 and more than three-quarters of the Fortune Global 500. (Source:Wikipedia)
Most Popular Stories View All
ACN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ACN Latest Social Stream
View Full ACN Social Stream
Latest ACN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Accenture plc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ACN as an investment opportunity.
WorkReduce Adds Heidi Browning and Rishad Tobaccowala to Board of Directors and Appoints Senior Leaders From Google and Accenture to Executive Team
Marketing staff augmentation and services platform grows board and executive team WorkReduce Inc, a data-driven platform for marketing staff augmentation and services, announced several key appointments to its board and executive team. Heidi Browning, senior executive vice president and chief marketing officer at the National Hockey League (NHL) and Rishad Tobacccowala, author and senior advisor  The post WorkReduce Adds Heidi Browning and Rishad Tobaccowala to Board of Directors and Appoints Senior Leaders From Google and Accenture to Executive Team appeared first on TecHR .
Accenture plc (NYSE: ACN) reported fourth-quarter 2021 financial results before the regular market hours on Thursday. The professional services company reported Q4 revenue of $13.42 billion, up 24% year-over-year, and  The post Accenture reports 24% revenue growth in Q4: Infographic first appeared on AlphaStreet .
NEW YORK--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Accenture reported financial results for the fourth quarter and full fiscal year ended Aug. 31, 2021.
Accenture Earnings, Revenue Beat in Q4
DUBLIN (dpa-AFX) - Accenture plc (ACN) revealed earnings for its fourth quarter that rose from last year.The company''s profit totaled $1.42 billion, or $2.20 per share. This compares with $1.29 bi…
ACN Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|