Accenture PLC Cl A (ACN) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- Over the past 6 years of historical data, ACN has returned more capital to shareholders through its dividend issuances than 93.54% of other dividend-paying US stocks.
- ACN has an EBITDA to net debt ratio of 9,499,045,000; for context, that's better than 98.86% stocks in our set (note that its net debt is negative, meaning it has more cash than debt).
- ACN is producing more trailing twelve month cash flow than 94.9% of US dividend stocks.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with ACN that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: BMRC, PETS, FENG, AAON and WDFC.
ACN Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. As for ACN, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of negative 69.59% in comparison to its current price. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Accenture plc are:
- Compared to other US stocks that pay a dividend, Accenture plc's dividend yield of 1.21% is in the bottom 21.68%.
- Regarding its relative worth based on the dividend discount model, ACN's provides a return of -69.59% based on the forecast of the dividend discount model we used relative to its current share price; this is a better return than merely 19.59% of all stocks we measured with our dividend discount model.
- Beta tells us how volatile a stock's price is relative to the broader equity index; as for ACN, approximately merely 19.83% of US-listed dividend issuers had a higher beta, and thus may have greater price volatility.
ACN Dividend Chart
ACN Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
ACN Dividends vs. Peers
ACN's dividend yield currently ranks #11 of 15 vs. its peers in the Outsourcing - Tech Services category.
|1||FSNN||Fusion Connect, Inc.||0.00%|
|3||CTSH||Cognizant Technology Solutions Corp.||0.00%|
|4||NRILY||Nomura Research Institute Ltd. ADR||0.00%|
|5||GIB||CGI Inc. Cl A||0.00%|
|6||UIS||Unisys Corporation New||0.00%|
|7||HCKT||Hackett Group Inc.||0.00%|
|8||SREV||ServiceSource International, Inc.||0.00%|
|9||INFY||Infosys Ltd. ADR||0.00%|
|11||ACN||Accenture PLC Cl A||0.00%|
|14||SYKE||Sykes Enterprises, Incorporated||0.00%|
Most Popular Stories View All
Looking for More Information on ACN dividends?Want to do more research on Accenture plc's dividends? Try the links below:
Accenture plc Common Stock (ACN) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for Accenture plc (ACN) - Dividend Investor
Accenture plc (ACN) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha