Accenture plc Class A Ordinary Shares (Ireland) (ACN) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- Over the past six years, ACN has issued more dividends than 93.29% of other dividend-issuing US stocks.
- In terms of debt burden relative to earnings, ACN has an EBITDA to net debt ratio of 8,503,052,000, ranking above 99.15% stocks in our set (note that its net debt is negative, meaning it has more cash than debt).
- Currently, ACN generates more cash flow over the 12 months prior than 94.45% of US dividend stocks.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with ACN's price: ETM, GPRK, CEO, NGL and MFA.
ACN Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. Regarding Accenture plc, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a negative return of 59.28% relative to its current price. Digging deeper, the aspects of Accenture plc's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- Relative to all dividend yielding stocks in our set, ACN offers a dividend yield in the bottom 1.47% of its fellow sector mates.
- In terms of opportunity, Accenture plc's estimated return of -59.28% surpasses about 27.35% of dividend issuers we applied the dividend discount model to.
ACN Dividend Chart
ACN Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
ACN Dividends vs. Peers
|1||HCKT||The Hackett Group, Inc.||2.45%|
|2||INFY||Infosys Limited American Depositary Shares||1.86%|
|3||ACN||Accenture plc Class A Ordinary Shares (Ireland)||1.47%|
|4||LDOS||Leidos Holdings, Inc.||1.43%|
|7||CTSH||Cognizant Technology Solutions Corporation -||1.17%|
|9||FSNN||Fusion Connect, Inc.||0.00%|
|11||UIS||Unisys Corporation New||0.00%|
|12||SREV||ServiceSource International, Inc.||0.00%|
|14||SYKE||Sykes Enterprises, Incorporated||0.00%|