Accenture plc Class A Ordinary Shares (Ireland) (ACN) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- ACN has issued more total dividends (as measured in absolute US dollars) over the past six years than 93.53% of other US stocks currently paying dividends.
- In terms of debt burden relative to earnings, ACN has an EBITDA to net debt ratio of 9,023,422,000, ranking above 98.93% stocks in our set (note that its net debt is negative, meaning it has more cash than debt).
- ACN is producing more trailing twelve month cash flow than 95.15% of US dividend stocks.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with ACN's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: PAAS, MRTN, AMK, AMT and CABO.
ACN Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. In the case of ACN, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a negative return of 61.52%. Digging deeper, the aspects of Accenture plc's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- Relative to all dividend yielding stocks in our set, Accenture plc's dividend yield of 1.4% is in the bottom 28.6%.
- Regarding its relative worth based on the dividend discount model, ACN's provides a return of -61.52% based on the forecast of the dividend discount model we used relative to its current share price; this is a better return than 28.77% of all stocks we measured with our dividend discount model.
ACN Dividend Chart
ACN Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
ACN Dividends vs. Peers
|1||HCKT||The Hackett Group, Inc.||2.28%|
|2||INFY||Infosys Limited American Depositary Shares||1.51%|
|3||CTSH||Cognizant Technology Solutions Corporation -||1.35%|
|4||LDOS||Leidos Holdings, Inc.||1.31%|
|5||ACN||Accenture plc Class A Ordinary Shares (Ireland)||1.23%|
|8||NRILY||Nomura Research Institute, Ltd.||0.76%|
|10||FSNN||Fusion Connect, Inc.||0.00%|
|12||UIS||Unisys Corporation New||0.00%|
|13||SREV||ServiceSource International, Inc.||0.00%|
|15||SYKE||Sykes Enterprises, Incorporated||0.00%|