Acorda Therapeutics, Inc. (ACOR): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ACOR POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where ACOR ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 86.26% of US stocks.
- ACOR's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving down over the last 51 weeks.
- ACOR ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 2nd percentile.
ACOR Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $51,838,534, Acorda Therapeutics Inc has a greater market value than merely 7.63% of US stocks.
- ACOR's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 0.82 -- higher than merely 4.6% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.34, Acorda Therapeutics Inc has a higher such ratio than only 5.51% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Acorda Therapeutics Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be PRGO, OSMT, SYTA, HAS, and NVT.
- ACOR's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Acorda Therapeutics Inc's official web site, go to www.acorda.com.
ACOR Valuation Summary
- ACOR's price/earnings ratio is -0.4; this is 101.1% lower than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- ACOR's price/earnings ratio has moved up 1.7 over the prior 189 months.
- Over the past 189 months, ACOR's price/earnings ratio has gone up 1.7.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ACOR.
ACOR Growth Metrics
- The 3 year revenue growth rate now stands at -19.52%.
- Its 5 year revenue growth rate is now at -64.2%.
- Its 4 year price growth rate is now at -96.98%.
The table below shows ACOR's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ACOR's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ACOR has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 72.83% of graded US stocks.
- Service Unavailable
- BDSI, INVA, and CALA are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with ACOR.
The table below shows ACOR's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
ACOR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ACOR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$4.71||52-week high||$9.84|
|Prev. close||$4.66||52-week low||$3.27|
|Day high||$4.90||Avg. volume||743,130|
|50-day MA||$4.25||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$4.84||Market Cap||52.39M|
Acorda Therapeutics, Inc. (ACOR) Company Bio
Acorda Therapeutics is a biotechnology company focused on developing therapies that restore function and improve the lives of people with neurological disorders. The company was founded in 1995 and is based in Ardsley, New York.
Most Popular Stories View All
ACOR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ACOR Latest Social Stream
View Full ACOR Social Stream
Latest ACOR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Acorda Therapeutics Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ACOR as an investment opportunity.
(RTTNews) - Acorda Therapeutics, Inc. (ACOR) said it is reducing headcount by 15%. The company estimates it will incur approximately $3.0 million of pre-tax charges for severance and other costs related to the restructuring, through the first quarter of 2022. Beginning in 2022, the company expects to realize annualized cost savings of
ARDSLEY, N.Y., September 09, 2021--Acorda Therapeutics Announces Corporate Restructuring, Management Changes
Acorda (ACOR) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of -9.57% and 6.16%, respectively, for the quarter ended June 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
ARDSLEY, N.Y., August 05, 2021--Acorda Therapeutics Reports Second Quarter 2021 Financial Results
ARDSLEY, N.Y., July 30, 2021--Acorda Second Quarter 2021 Update: Webcast/Conference Call Scheduled for August 5, 2021
ACOR Price Returns
Continue Researching ACORHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Acorda Therapeutics Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Acorda Therapeutics Inc (ACOR) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Acorda Therapeutics Inc (ACOR) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Acorda Therapeutics Inc (ACOR) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch