Acorda Therapeutics, Inc. (ACOR): Price and Financial Metrics
ACOR Stock Summary
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Acorda Therapeutics Inc is reporting a growth rate of 190.04%; that's higher than 93.61% of US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Acorda Therapeutics Inc comes in at -64.27%, a number that bests just 2.34% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, ACOR is more volatile than 97.98% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to ACOR, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are BLIN, TRXC, KODK, NLST, and LPTH.
- ACOR's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Acorda Therapeutics Inc's official web site, go to www.acorda.com.
ACOR Stock Price Chart More Charts
ACOR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$2.03||52-week high||$17.41|
|Prev. close||$2.07||52-week low||$1.49|
|Day high||$2.12||Avg. volume||3,993,685|
|50-day MA||$1.97||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$5.23||Market Cap||97.50M|
Acorda Therapeutics, Inc. (ACOR) Company Bio
Acorda Therapeutics is a biotechnology company focused on developing therapies that restore function and improve the lives of people with neurological disorders. The company was founded in 1995 and is based in Ardsley, New York.