Acorda Therapeutics, Inc. (ACOR): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ACOR POWR Grades
- ACOR scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 82.86% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for ACOR is in Value, which has been heading down over the past 31 weeks.
- ACOR ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 4th percentile.
ACOR Stock Summary
- ACOR's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 0.54 -- higher than just 3.57% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.24, Acorda Therapeutics Inc has a higher such ratio than only 3.39% of stocks in our set.
- The volatility of Acorda Therapeutics Inc's share price is greater than that of 97.59% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Acorda Therapeutics Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be VJET, LNDC, OSMT, MNTX, and TISI.
- ACOR's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Acorda Therapeutics Inc's official web site, go to www.acorda.com.
ACOR Valuation Summary
- ACOR's price/sales ratio is 0.3; this is 97.47% lower than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- ACOR's price/sales ratio has moved down 24.6 over the prior 188 months.
- Over the past 188 months, ACOR's price/sales ratio has gone down 24.6.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ACOR.
ACOR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ACOR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$3.77||52-week high||$9.84|
|Prev. close||$3.95||52-week low||$2.53|
|Day high||$4.00||Avg. volume||947,964|
|50-day MA||$4.16||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$4.98||Market Cap||35.77M|
Acorda Therapeutics, Inc. (ACOR) Company Bio
Acorda Therapeutics is a biotechnology company focused on developing therapies that restore function and improve the lives of people with neurological disorders. The company was founded in 1995 and is based in Ardsley, New York.
ACOR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ACOR Latest Social Stream
View Full ACOR Social Stream
Latest ACOR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Acorda Therapeutics Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ACOR as an investment opportunity.
Acorda (ACOR) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
koto_feja/E+ via Getty Images Acorda Therapeutics (ACOR) recently publicized that they have secured a distribution and supply agreement with Esteve Pharmaceuticals for INBRIJAin Spain. This generated a strong reaction in the market with the share price rising close to $7.00 per share. Although the partnership is just for Spain, it...
We're gearing up for one final day of trading this week with a breakdown of the biggest pre-market stock movers for Friday!
Acorda Therapeutics (ACOR.Q) Taking Pills in INBRIJA®, Announces Agreement to Commercialize Parkinsons Treatment in Spain
Acorda Therapeutics (ACOR.Q) announced today that it has entered into a distribution and supply agreement with Esteve Pharmaceuticals to commercialize INBRIJA® 33 mg in Spain. We are delighted to enter a partnership with ESTEVE to make INBRIJA available in Spain. This is great news for people with Parkinsons in Spain who are in need of  The post Acorda Therapeutics (ACOR.Q) Taking Pills in INBRIJA®, Announces Agreement to Commercialize Parkinsons Treatment in Spain appeared first on Equity.Guru .
The Daily Biotech Pulse: Acorda Spikes On Distribution Deal, Alzamend Soars On Data, Pfizer-BioNTech To Supply More Vaccine Doses, 3 IPOs
Here''s a roundup of top developments in the biotech space over the last 24 hours. Scaling The Peaks (Biotech Stocks Hitting 52-week Highs July 22) Bio-Techne Corporation (NASDAQ: TECH ) BioNTech SE (NASDAQ: BNTX ) (announced a collaboration with Biovac to manufacture COVID-19 shots in South Africa) Bristol-Myers Squibb Company (NYSE: BMY ) Cassava Sciences, Inc. (NASDAQ: SAVA ) Century Therapeutics, Inc. (NASDAQ: IPSC ) Cortexyme, Inc. (NASDAQ: CRTX ) (announced positive data for pipeline asset in periodontal disease) Eli Lilly and Company (NYSE: LLY ) Erasca, Inc. (NASDAQ: ERAS ) (IPOed July 16) Horizon Therapeutics Public Limited Company (NASDAQ: HZNP ) Legend Biotech Corporation (NASDAQ: LEGN ) NeuroMetrix, Inc. (NASDAQ: NURO ) (reacted to its second-quarter results) Novo Nordisk A/...
ACOR Price Returns
Continue Researching ACORHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Acorda Therapeutics Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Acorda Therapeutics Inc (ACOR) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Acorda Therapeutics Inc (ACOR) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Acorda Therapeutics Inc (ACOR) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch