Acorda Therapeutics, Inc. (ACOR): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ACOR Stock Summary
- ACOR's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 0.22 -- higher than only 2.66% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, ACOR is more volatile than 97.54% of stocks we're observing.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for ACOR comes in at 465.43% -- higher than that of 99.33% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to ACORDA THERAPEUTICS INC, a group of peers worth examining would be HAYW, NXTP, CIXX, MODV, and CBD.
- Visit ACOR's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.acorda.com.
ACOR Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, ACOR's EV/EBIT ratio is 135.53% lower, now standing at -2.7.
- Over the past 204 months, ACOR's price/earnings ratio has gone up 1.9.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ACOR.
ACOR Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -353.06%.
- Its 2 year revenue growth rate is now at -30.41%.
- Its 3 year revenue growth rate is now at -70.02%.
The table below shows ACOR's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ACOR's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ACOR has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 72.56% of graded US stocks.
- ACOR's asset turnover comes in at 0.251 -- ranking 176th of 680 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- BDSI, INVA, and CALA are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with ACOR.
The table below shows ACOR's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
ACOR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ACOR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$0.61||52-week high||$3.10|
|Prev. close||$0.62||52-week low||$0.26|
|Day high||$0.63||Avg. volume||1,630,961|
|50-day MA||$0.52||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$0.86||Market Cap||14.80M|
Acorda Therapeutics, Inc. (ACOR) Company Bio
Acorda Therapeutics is a biotechnology company focused on developing therapies that restore function and improve the lives of people with neurological disorders. The company was founded in 1995 and is based in Ardsley, New York.
Most Popular Stories View All
ACOR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ACOR Latest Social Stream
View Full ACOR Social Stream
Latest ACOR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ACORDA THERAPEUTICS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ACOR as an investment opportunity.
Acorda Therapeutics Third Quarter 2022 Earnings: US$0.57 loss per share (vs US$2.43 loss in 3Q 2021)
Acorda Therapeutics ( NASDAQ:ACOR ) Third Quarter 2022 Results Key Financial Results Revenue: US$33.5m (up 6.5% from 3Q...
Acorda Therapeutics Announces Passage of Reverse Stock Split Proposal at its Special Meeting of Stockholders
PEARL RIVER, N.Y., November 11, 2022--Acorda Therapeutics Announces Passage of Reverse Stock Split Proposal at its Special Meeting of Stockholders
PEARL RIVER, N.Y., November 04, 2022--Acorda Therapeutics Announces Adjournment of Special Meeting of Stockholders
Good morning, investor!
PEARL RIVER, N.Y., November 01, 2022--Acorda Therapeutics Reports Third Quarter 2022 Financial Results
ACOR Price Returns
Continue Researching ACORHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Acorda Therapeutics Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Acorda Therapeutics Inc (ACOR) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Acorda Therapeutics Inc (ACOR) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Acorda Therapeutics Inc (ACOR) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch