Acorda Therapeutics, Inc. (ACOR): Price and Financial Metrics
ACOR Stock Summary
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.31, Acorda Therapeutics Inc has a higher such ratio than only 10.9% of stocks in our set.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Acorda Therapeutics Inc comes in at -48.01%, a number that bests merely 3.71% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- The volatility of Acorda Therapeutics Inc's share price is greater than that of 97.77% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to ACOR, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are QUMU, XONE, ICAD, DOMO, and MRIN.
- ACOR's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Acorda Therapeutics Inc's official web site, go to www.acorda.com.
ACOR Stock Price Chart More Charts
ACOR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.76||52-week high||$17.57|
|Prev. close||$1.84||52-week low||$1.49|
|Day high||$1.92||Avg. volume||1,249,714|
|50-day MA||$2.09||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$6.62||Market Cap||84.53M|
Acorda Therapeutics, Inc. (ACOR) Company Bio
Acorda Therapeutics is a biotechnology company focused on developing therapies that restore function and improve the lives of people with neurological disorders. The company was founded in 1995 and is based in Ardsley, New York.